All Comments on 'The Lonely Girl - Epilogue'

by magnetarhanggliding

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 1 month ago

Wonderful way to bring things together. Great story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories

Good luck. 5stars

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 1 month ago

Great job of bringing the story full cycle. 5* Looking forward to more of your stories.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We really liked and enjoyed the first part of your story. Then we got to this continuation Part 2 - and.......

This had so much opportunity and more story to tell - but......

It seems like this was just an attempt to hurry to some kind and any plausible ending that might work?????

So many of life's moments were just skipped over and completely forgotten about or were purposefully avoided? How many years were skipped from Part 1 to Part 2? We suddenly got whiplash trying to get a grip and catchup.

Sorry, but you could of and should of written so much into making your story a complete story. Then your readers would really feel and experience the intended Romance you were creating from girlfriend/boyfriend to engagement to wedding to deli to baby to the bullying B.........

Please Please try again and write a more comprehensive and fulfilling story that further enhances Part 1.

We would appreciate it and look forward to your further creative writings.

Thank you.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

A lovely brief update giving Claire some closure with her tormentor and showing that love can heal a lot of wounds.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Wonderful story. Claire took a lot of abuse, but came out of it. She married the guy that defended her, after falling in love, and worked the store with her family. THEN, she quietly got revenge on Kaitlyn, and after hearing Kaitlyn's story, felt bad for her. Claire was a special lady with a life well lived, and a beautiful daughter with her husband!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson29 days ago

Beautiful ending to a hard and beautiful story.

The last two lines sucker punched me into tearing up. Well done!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy25 days ago

The last sentence was perfect!

5

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguist22 days ago

Thank you for the time you put into writing these two stories. Like "anonymous" I too thought part one was much better written and developed. Part two left me wanting. it would have been much more enjoyable (IMHO) if we had gotten to see Claire and Kyle's journey to healing together, as opposed to the quick wrap up of everything "came out fine in the end..."

amadthonamadthon21 days ago

Loved the ending, hope you keep writing!

woodrangewoodrange19 days ago

read them all. great stories. more please

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 days ago

Excellent!

Simply excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

The first part was brilliant and I was looking forward to the 2nd part. But felt it just ended too quickly for me. Not enough detail for the years between part one and two. However it is an excellent story. Keep up the good work. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I agree with what Midtown said. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagnetarhanggliding@magnetarhanggliding
Hi Folks, I’d like to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my stories. As I mentioned in my first one, The Lonely Girl, I haven’t written anything outside of work emails, etc. for many, many, years. The support I have been given by many of you to this brand-new story...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lonely Girl Previous Part