The Loners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers

"That night, I was hungry, and desperate, and that was the real reason why I got careless, which, looking back now, was a good thing rather than bad."

Wow. That was all I could think. This gorgeous creature, seemingly so happy and carefree, possessed such a disappointing and depressing life. I would have never guessed, for she masked it so well.

"I'm sorry, that's just...wow. Now I feel really bad, I've been through nothing compared to you."

Rachel shook her head. "You didn't know. Just like I didn't know that you had gone through what you did. I've only had my heart truly broken once, you've gone through it a number of times, from what you've told me."

I shrugged. "I guess, though they seems pale and petty."

Rachel shook her head. "A heart break is a heart break, whether it's young love or betrayal, it still hurts just as much, no matter how petty it seems, otherwise, you probably wouldn't be so bitter or guarded."

I smiled. "Thanks."

She smiled as well. "So, what else have you got?"

"How does one become a Greater Vampire or Vampire Lord?" I asked next. I guess she was enjoying this question and answer conversation as much as I was, since she kept on prodding me to ask questions.

"As I said earlier, a Greater Vampire is chosen by the Vampire Lord, and most Lords choose their Greater Vampires carefully, since they are direct representatives of the Lord. So it would be embarrassing if they had a weak or a stupid Greater Vampire representing them. The other method is by killing the Greater Vampire in a direct challenge that is witnessed either by another Lord or three or more Greater Vampires, and this is the more common method, believe it or not."

That seemed surreal to me at first, but then I realized that killing is easier than playing politics, so it made sense.

"And the Vampire Lords?"

"Same thing, either the Vampire Lords choose, or if one manages to kill the Vampire Lord in a direct challenge, though this rarely happens since the Lords pretty much are the strongest of all Vampires, and they know that eager challengers are always looking to take their spot among the top. In short, the weak have no room at the top, only the strong."

I nodded. "Why is Dracula the only exception?" I asked.

"Dracula is a very special vampire, and a unique case. I'm sure, in the past, others have tried to become Dracula, however, for whatever reason, this doesn't seem to happen. I've heard tales of false Draculas claiming themselves to be Dracula, only to have to face all nine of the other Vampire Lords at once."

"Wow, that's a guaranteed death sentence." I said.

She nodded. "Exactly. Not even we understand it completely, whoever becomes the next Dracula is completely outside our jurisdiction and knowledge."

She eagerly awaited my next question. But I was running out of them at the moment. It was quite a lot to take in, but one came to mind. "So, what do we do now?"

The smile faded. "To be honest, I don't know." She responded honestly.

"Well, should we just keep on hiding you from everyone I know?"

Rachel thought for quite some time on that one, then finally shook her head.

"No, if I'm going to be a part of your life, I might as well be introduced to everyone, but it would probably be best if I have a new name." She suggested.

Now it was my turn to shake my head. "No, I want you to be 'Rachel' we've already decided that we're not going to run from this, but, we could give you a new family name instead, let's see...how about Lovecraft? Rachel Lovecraft?"

She giggled a little. "Lovecraft huh? I actually enjoyed his works."

I looked at her oddly. "What?"

"Hello? H.P. Lovecraft? The author?" Now she was taunting me.

"I didn't know, I just kind of put it together real quick. Fine, you come up with a name."

She shook her head. "Rachel Lovecraft is fine. It kind of has a nice ring to it."

"Okay, now, how did we meet? I certainly can't tell everyone that I met you while you were feeding on someone's blood. Or that you are a vampire that ran away from her home, I doubt either of them will go well."

She thought for a moment. "Well, I think your roommate probably noticed that you were gone last night, if not, well, we can still use that. Just say you randomly decided to go to the bar feeling a little down and met me, I mean, that is close to the truth after all."

That could work. "But what about where you're from? And why you're here?"

"Same kind of thing. We could say that I just wanted to get away from my family and go out on my own, but intentionally dodge the question because it's depressing."

Wow, she was pretty good at this. "Okay, I guess that would work, now we just need to get you a job and a normal life."

"How about I work at your job?" She asked.

"I don't know if I can get you there, I mean, I could try..." I said, drifting as I thought.

"I don't think it will be that bad, remember, I did see your boss before, and he seems like the kind of person who couldn't say no to these." She said, gesturing to her chest.

I let out a laugh. "I don't think it'll be that easy."

"I didn't say it would be easy, but these will help. They are great weapons against men, after all."

"Hey, that's not completely true!"

She just stared at me, a smirk on her face, until I relented.

"Okay, okay, it may be true for most. So, anything else we missed?"

She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Not at the moment, but we'll make it up as we go if we have to."

"Oh, I forgot. You kept saying 'supernatural world' what exactly does that mean?" I asked, the question suddenly coming to mind.

"Mostly, it's just vampires and weres, but they can also include the undead and ghosts, though those are few in number."

"I thought vampires are undead?"

She nodded. "Yes, the undead are just those with no vampire powers. It's a rare case, but like ghosts, some people are just to stubborn to completely die, that's why they are few in number."

"Too stubborn to die?"

She nodded again. "Just as ghosts are spirits who don't move on, the undead are those whose spirit continued to reside in the body after it dies. And don't go asking religious questions. We don't have that much of an understanding of it, we just are a little more familiar with the human soul, that's it."

"I'm curious, are there any demons?" I asked.

Rachel shook her head. "Not that I know of. The supernatural world, after all, consists of nothing more than evolved humans, like the X-Men, just in a different way, so I don't think we have to worry about angels or demons."

"Well, that's good...I guess."

Rachel smiled at me. "So, anymore random questions? Or is it finally my turn?"

I gave her a strange, confused look. "What questions would you want to ask me? I'm not an interesting person at all."

"Hey! I let you ask me a bunch of questions about me, it's only fair." She responded.

I sighed. "Fine, go ahead."

"Did you actually have failed relationships? Or did you get shot down before they started?" She asked.

"That's two questions!"

"Uh-uh, you're answering them."

"Allright, allright. I got shot down three times before they even started, so those were simply rejections. The other one was just a fling that I incorrectly thought was something more. I found out it wasn't the hard way."

"The hard way?"

"Yeah, I started calling her back after we kind of got together until finally she told me straight out that I was just a loser she wanted nothing to do with, a 'drunken mistake' as she called it."

"Kind of?"

"Yeah, we hung out for a little, spent some time together, some drinking, some heavy petting and kissing, and some endearment words were exchanged. I thought it was love at first sight for both of us, and that was what was going on. I was wrong, obviously."

"Anything else? Sounds like you're a virgin."

My eyes wandered, not looking at her. "Not exactly. Since I was in Okinawa while I was in the Marine Corps, I actually lost my virginity to a hooker, which I actually regret since I was drunk when I did it, and with a hooker."

"You were in the Marine Corps? Now that I didn't see coming."

I nodded, meeting her eyes again. "Yeah. Though in the end, it didn't quite work out, so I got out."

"Did you go to Iraq or Afghanistan?"

"Iraq, but it was around the time we were pulling out, so I didn't see the worst of it. Not only that, I wasn't part of the ground side, I was a part of the air wing."

"Air wing?"

"Yeah, I worked with aircraft. Not fly them, but worked with them through computers and stuff, with random systems that you've never seen or heard of in the civilian world."

"Oh, you mean secret stuff?"

I shrugged. "Something like that, I needed clearance to see and use them."

"Sounds cool. So, is there an Area 51?" She asked.

I laughed at this. "No. If there is, I don't know anything about it."

She was laughing to. When the laughter died down, she asked the next question. "So, when's the last time you've gotten some?"

"Jeez, why so curious about my non-existent sex life? What about you?"

"3 months ago, and like you, I'm just curious, that's all."

"Fine, 3 years."

Rachel's eyes widened. "Wow...that's quite a while."

My head sunk into my neck again. "Gee, thanks."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." She said with a sympathetic face.

I relaxed a little. "It's allright, it is the truth, nothing I can do about that."

Rachel went into thought for a few moments. "Well, I think that's all of the questions I have for you. That wasn't so bad though, was it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, though you had more questions than I thought." I decided to glance over at the clock.

It was 3. Wow! We had been talking for a while, which I mentioned to Rachel.

"Wow!" She agreed. "I don't think I've ever just talked to someone for that long. It must have been what, an hour straight?"

"Yeah, something like that."

We both took a moment to marvel at that. It was the same for me. I've never just sat and had such a serious and deep meaning conversation with someone for that long. I mean, yeah, she was explaining a lot of the vampire world, but at the same time, she told me a lot about herself, and I told her some really important and private things about me.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Rachel.

She looked at me and smiled. "How about we continue Elfen Lied? I still want to finish that."

I raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you remembered the name."

"You would do well to remember that I'm not an air head, it's just that Elfen Lied is kind of hard to remember, it's a pretty weird title."

"Allright, I'll give you that, it took me a little while too, allright, let's go watch it then."

Once again, I set everything up in the living room as she sat on the couch. Once it was ready, I started the episode we were on, and sat on the chair. Rachel looked at me funny.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked me.

"Uh...what?"

She patted on the couch next to her. "You just told me a little while ago that you loved me, didn't you? Come sit next to me."

Wow...what a 'duh' moment I just had. I did as she asked and sat next to her, and she immediately leaned into me, and my arm instinctively went around her.

"There, isn't this a better way to watch this?" She sarcastically asked me.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed, as the proximity warnings went off in my head, reminding me that I was now holding a gorgeous woman, which drew my attention to her rather than the TV. At first, I tried to ignore it, keeping my attention focused on what we were watching, but that was a losing battle, and my eyes were drawn to Rachel instead.

Her jet black hair, almost perfectly straight, flowed with ease all the way down to her mid back. She was once again wearing one of my shirts, but this time, it was to my advantage. It was one of my more larger and stretched out shirts, so a very generous valley of cleavage was almost staring right back at me, beckoning my eyes to it. From this angle, it looked like they were bigger than my fists, though not much bigger.

It also occurred to me right then that she didn't seem to be wearing anything under that fabric...holy shit! She wasn't wearing a bra! I was in a trance, my eyes constantly shifting between the TV and the lush valley that was being so deliciously presented to me, made even worse because she didn't even mean to.

"Enjoying the view are we?" She suddenly asked, breaking my trance.

"Uh..wha...uh...excuse me?" I stammered.

Rachel turned up to me, an amused look on her face, then turned down to the valley herself. "Well, I guess they do look pretty tempting from your angle."

Busted. "Well...yeah." I agreed. "How did you know anyway?" I asked, curious.

"Because I've been enjoying my own view."

Huh? I looked down. I had been so busy staring at her that I completely missed the fact that I was raging hard, and the outline was quite obvious. I didn't even realize that I could give myself away in such a manner.

Rachel then stood up, grabbing my hand, and pulled me off of the couch.

"Wha, where are we going?"

"I imagine that if I had to wait for you, we'd both die of old age." She said as she led me to the bedroom.

The alerts in my head suddenly became warning sirens. "Uh...Rachel?"

"Hush. If you're worried about performance, don't. I'll get what I want." She said as she again showed her surprising strength by throwing me on to the bed with ease.

Without giving me a chance, Rachel crawled over me like a graceful feline, with a look on her eyes and face as though she just caught her prey, and without a word, her lips descended on mine as the rest of her collapsed on top of me, her jet black hair brushing against my cheeks.

It had been a while since I've kissed a woman, and at this point, went on instinct. I yielded to her soft, warm lips, and slowly wrapped my arms around her as her own held my face. The kisses themselves were slow and gentle to start with, and she was slowly grinding herself against me, her breasts rubbing against me chest, and her pelvis grinding against my hard-on, with both of us slightly moaning from the contact.

I then started feeling something other than her lips. Her tongue was slowly pushing into my lips. I got the message, and granted her access, and met her tongue with my own, and she moaned into my mouth more distinctly.

She then slowly broke the kiss, and I opened my eyes, and was startled. The white in her eyes was gone and completely replace with a deep blood red, and her brown eyes had gone black. She noticed the startled look I held, and she smiled, showing her fangs.

"Sorry, I should have warned you. This is more or less a vampire's true look, which only happens in times of true primal pleasure, which is feeding, and what we're doing right now." She explained.

I thought about it for a few moments, then realized that I actually liked it. Not only did it make her seem far more exotic than anything I've ever seen before, and I realized another possibility.

"Does that also indicate that you're aroused?" I asked, curious.

"It most certainly does."

She then sat up on me completely, beaming, my hands traveling to her side as she did.

"And you were worried." She told me, as though I was an idiot for even thinking so, as she reached for her shirt, and pulled it off, revealing her entire upper body for my eyes to devour.

She was like something out of a men's magazine, except better. A near perfect frame, though not so tiny that it looked like she starved herself. In fact, she looked like she worked out a bit, though she didn't have quite a muscular appearance either. She was just finely toned.

Of course, though, I was drawn to the two globes that were proudly staring back at me, and the nipples that were hard and sticking out.

Rachel allowed me to stare for quite a while before she reached for my hands, and put both of them on her breasts. "Staring is nice, but they're there for touching and kissing, so have fun. Do whatever comes to mind."

They were soft, and yielded easily to my touch. I gently squeezed them, felt them, and explored them with my hands, with Rachel purring as I did so, watching me.

Rachel patiently gave me all of the time in the world, as though she was enjoying my exploration as much as I was. I felt all around, avoiding her nipples at first, but eventually got around to them, and I touched them softly.

"It's okay if you pinch and roll them a little, they won't break." Rachel advised me, and I did just that, and proudly elicited a small moan from her.

"There you go." She complemented me. Amused at the reactions I was getting from her, I experimented in a few ways, careful not to do too much. I noticed that she was breathing a little more rapidly as well, but kept still, allowing me to continue my exploration.

Finally though, I was unable to resist any longer, and I sat up, bringing my mouth to her breasts.

"Ooo, I was wondering if you'd get to this." She eagerly purred, wrapping her arms around my back to support me and I began to kiss her breasts, while one of my hands continued fondling the other. I alternated between the two, lightly kissing each of them.

"Oh...Alan..." Rachel moaned. "Ooo, suck them, suck on those nipples." She prodded me, which I began to do.

"Oh that's much better." She sighed, raising her hands to my head and held me tighter to the breast I was sucking on. I lingered on each breast, sucking on them for quite a while, until she disengaged me, and pushed me back down, with Rachel falling down with me.

"Allright, you've had your fun, now it's my turn." She whispered seductively, a twinkle in her red eyes, as she smiled, showing off her fangs, which were biting her lower lip.

Rachel sat up again, and began to push my shirt off, which I assisted in doing so, and she tossed that aside. She then leaned forward, going straight for my chest, intending on reciprocating what I just did. Except that she skipped everything and went straight for the sucking, and I closed my eyes shuddered at the sensation.

She didn't stop there, and continued slowly moving down on me, leaving a trail of kisses as she did so. I opened my eyes once again and looked down at her, and she was staring right back at me, giving me a triumphant smirk on her face, and began tugging at my shorts.

My breathing quickened as I lifted my hips so she could remove the shorts, exposing my manhood completely to her. Instead of diving straight for it like I thought she was going to, though, she slowly traced it with her fingers, and her eyes locked on her prize.

"You're going to have to tell me who turned this down so I can tell them that they're crazy." She said, causing me to laugh a little, and I realized she also did that to ease some of the tension I was feeling.

She then dipped her head into my crotch, and slowly tongued the sac first, again causing me to close my eyes and moan loudly at the feelings. Her tongue then began to trace slowly upwards until she hit the tip, then claimed me completely with her mouth.

"Oh God." I moaned out loud as she slowly tongued and sucked me at the same time. Now, again, it wasn't as though I've never gotten a blowjob before, but this, by far, was the best I had ever had.

She added even more the growing pleasures when one of her hands cupped and gently began to massage and roll my balls between her fingers, and all too soon, I felt the impending release.

"Rachel...." Was all I could moan before I felt the waves of pleasure roll through me like a tornado. I thrusted my hips into her mouth as I felt the warm semen travel through me and directly into her awaiting mouth, and Rachel eagerly taking it all.

Finally, I felt the last few drops flow from me, which Rachel lapped up, causing me to twitch almost violently from being so sensitive, and her mouth released me as I collapsed.

Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers