All Comments on 'The Loners Ch. 16'

by Ozma12533

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finally ass kicking time!!!!!! lets alan go all super vamp on them!!!

Alan for Dracula

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes!!! Regardless if Dracula is Alan, Rachel, or even Katie I think all your readers are ready to see Alan and company take the fight to Caleb! Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope Rachel isn't going to back out. Just hope Alan won't lose his humanity, as Rachel warned might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Alan for Dracula!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

Alan for Dracula! plz let that happen

Mr_CuddlesMr_Cuddlesover 12 years ago

Finally, next chapter is here! *Choir sings*

I loved it..

Alan for Dracula !!!

Seriously, I would love that to happen, Its ass kickin' time :D

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago

I was opposed to Alan becoming a vampire or dracula at first and I still kinda am. But after what Caleb did to his family I'm more leaning toward it now. Or any of the trio becoming dracula for that matter.

The thing is, I don't see how there could be much of a happy resolution to this story if Alan becomes dracula. Even if they kill Caleb, there's still the risk of Alan becoming power hungry and forsaking his humanity. And that also kills the whole scheme of Katie and Alan having a child if Alan becomes a vampire.

I'm interested to see how this will play out. As long as Caleb gets what's coming to him then I'll be more or less satisfied with whatever else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Vengeance

With help, it would be unnecessary for Alan to become a vampire in order to take out Caleb. Imagine the humiliation that Caleb would feel when he learned that a mortal was killing him.

NeptoonNeptoonover 12 years ago
yet again good story

very good story and i can't wait till alan becomes a vampire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking finally...

Now they can stop living in their lil bubble of bliss. Alan was naive and Rachel was a dumbass for not thinking of this sooner.

Moreover, this is why I was against leaving the 1st-person POV from the first 3 chapters, we got to follow the bad guys, effectively ruining the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fucking finally!!!

Took you 16 fucking chapters and i bet it wont happen till the end of the 17th or if at allat the 17th. Then it's probably gonna be katie that becomes drac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous

STFU. I'm sick of the bitching. If you don't have anything nice to say, blow it out your ear and shut up. Good story.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 7 years ago
5/13 Anonymous...

You're nothing but a dumb-ass bitch... There has been plenty of sex in this story & from long before this chapter, just because the writer of this story doesn't put it in every chapter, does not make this a bad story. I happen to be enjoying this story very much. Go BITCH somewhere else BITCH...

FseriesFseries7 months ago

There’s no reason to run to vegance. Plan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous