The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned Grace and asked her to set up a meeting with Jen, Carl and their attorney at the hospital as I had a change of mind and wished to discuss a settlement. She arranged a meeting in a borrowed office for the next day.

The look on Jen's face was priceless when Phil pushed me into the office in a wheelchair with my arm and leg in plaster and tubes running into my body from drips. My face was black and blue as was most of my body. Jen looked genuinely shocked to see my appearance, but Carl just smirked at me. I looked at my adversaries and spoke.

''Well after a visit from some friends of yours I have reconsidered my position. And don't even bother to deny you set this up Carl the last words spoken by your thugs were ''sign the fucking papers.'' Why would anyone else have said that unless you sent them? My attorney has drawn up a new document for me to sign allowing you to adopt the children but without the $2m incentive. You see my attorney explained to me your document made it appear that I was selling the children to you. This would have opened the door to me being prosecuted for human trafficking as it is illegal to sell another human being, but you score 10 for effort.''

I then handed over the document to their attorney who took it looking a bit guilty, and I continued.

''My attorney and I have drawn up a new settlement for you to sign it's all in here.''

My attorney handed the file to their attorney and a copy to Jen and Carl to read. I spoke again.

''As you can see this agreement is as different as chalk to cheese as your proposal is to mine. Let me talk you through it. 1 I retain my house and everything in it including my wife's jewellery, my savings, my business and both cars. She also pays into my attorney's holding account the entire amount held in he not so secret account with Mercantile Credit some $18k.''

''You fucking bastard that's my money I earned it, and you can't have it.''

My wife blurted out; she was bright red with a vein throbbing in her neck. Carl gave her a funny look, I guess he didn't know about her secret account. [I think that was the first nail in the coffin of their relationship and if he hadn't wanted the kids so much he may have dumped her there and then.] Carl pushed her gently back into her seat still smirking at me.

''Shut the fuck up you cheating conniving bitch and stay sat down. The grownups are talking and that doesn't include you.''

I could see everyone was supressing a smile except Phil who was chuckling to himself. Jen when from red to white in an instant but stayed quiet.

''Before I was rudely interrupted I was saying as she earns considerably more then me she will also pay me spousal support to the sum of $2500 per month also into my attorneys account. As for the company you both work for, as compensation for breaking up my marriage and being responsible for my injured state. You will pay me $10m net of tax also into my attorneys account plus all my medical bills, my legal fees and the full cost of my after care to be set by my attorney. All the above will be paid by five pm this coming Friday night.''

Carl stood there laughing fit to bust.

''You're fucking delusional why should we pay you anything we have what we came for so you can fuck off.''

''Twenty percent.''

''What.''

''I said twenty percent.''

''I heard you the first time but what does it mean?''

''That's the projected amount of revenue you will lose in the first two years following a court cast against your company sighting complicity in the breakup of my marriage and the alienation of my children and wife.''

''Did you just pluck that figure from the air as you made the whole thing up.''

''No, I did an in-depth analysis of your companies clients and what they pay you. It's all perfectly legal yours is a publicly owned company so all the information is readily available on the website. Just think what the effect it will have on your fathers campaign for Congressman he is after all running on a family values ticket. Then there's your customers opinion you have a number of political and showbiz personalities on your PR books. One whiff of scandal and they will abandon ship. Then there's your advertising branch, you have two children's clothing outlets, a baby product company and a sports ware producer. All high-profile companies, they'll dump you like a hot brick. And when all the shit hits the fan they'll be a board meeting and you will be out as the sacrificial lamb. So, you see $10m is a cheap alternative.''

Suddenly Carl wasn't looking so smug in fact he looked quite sick.

''My attorney will provide you with the total sum and it better be in her account by Friday at five pm.''

Nobody had anything to say after that, but I could see Carl was still thinking of a way out, so I continued.

''Oh, and Carl if you think that me disappearing will help you think again. I have sent the whole story to five out of state attorney's and if anything happens to me they send it to the media.''

I could see by the look on his face that I had been spot on in what he was thinking. He now looked completely beaten. As we left I called over my shoulder.

''Five pm Friday.''

After we left and got back to my room Grace asked me why I had caved and allowed Carl to adopt my children when I had seemed so against it before. I gave her the DNA test results to read, after she examined them she burst out laughing.

''You crafty bastard the kids aren't yours who's are they?''

''I don't know but I intend to find out because this proves she was cheating on me and Carl at the same time. And when I find out I'll make sure Carl find's out too.''

''Mark I would hate to get on your wrong side, you should have been an attorney you would have been great at it.''

''Thanks, but I don't have the killer instinct.''

''Actually, you do, you just haven't used it yet.''

....................

The doctor called in to see my later that day and informed me I could go home the next day if I had help available. Phil and Cam said I could move in with them temporarily so that's what I did. I still had to go to the hospital twice a week to change my dressing and pee in a jar to make sure my kidney had healed. Friday came round and I waited with bated breath for five pm, I needn't have worried. At three thirty my attorney phoned my saying the money had been deposited to the sum of $10,861,312 in the holding account. Fuck I was rich, well richer than I was. Grace had already taken her share and transferred the rest to my checking account. Life went on.

After eight weeks of loving care from my friends I moved back into my house but there was no joy in it I was lonely, and the house seemed empty and sad. I decided to move to be near the one I loved the most, my sister.

I went into work and called a meeting with May and Greg. I explained that I needed a fresh start away from here and they understood. I then went on to tell them what a great job they had done and thanked them. I then surprised them by giving them the ownership of the business including all the money they had made in my absence. I took them both out to dinner and said my farewells.

Next stop my good friends Phill and Cam. I took them out to dinner and presented them with a check for $500k for my convalescence care. They tried to refuse me, but I explained Carl's company had to pay for my care so really it was his money not mine, so they accepted. After dinner we sat having a class of wine and I told them I was leaving for New York to live near my sister. Phil asked me what I intended to do with my house. I said I would probably rent it out. He seemed to get a bit embarrassed and started to fidget so I told him to spit it out. He explained to me that his eldest son Eric had just finished his degree in engineering and has a job lined up in a local company. Not only that but he has got his girlfriend pregnant and intends to marry her, but they have no where to live. They didn't want to live with his parents for obvious reasons so would I be willing to rent them my house. I was delighted, not only would I be helping my friends out, but I would be giving a young couple a start in life. I told Phil he was to set the rent amount according to what they could comfortably afford. And as I didn't need the money they were to put it in a collage saving account for their new-born child's education. Cam hugged me so hard I was sure she cracked my ribs again, and I could see tears in Phil's eyes.

I called Paty the next day and explained what had happened and could I stay with her until I found a place of my own. She was delighted and started making plans for things for us to do.

Three weeks later I closed the door on my house for the last time and cried a little on my way over to Phil's to drop the keys off. I also dropped off the pink slip for Jen's car and told him to give it to his son as a house warming present. Hugs all round and a tearful goodbye with a promise to keep in touch.

I arrived at Paty's place after an enjoyable road trip lasting two weeks, I was in no hurry, so I stopped when I felt like it and stayed a while. Paty tried to hug me to death but finally let me go when I said I couldn't breathe. She showed me to my room and said we were going out to dinner with a friend. It would be a casual dinner so no need to dress up, Slacks and a shirt would be fine we would meet her friend there. We went to a nice diner with waitress service and a well-stocked bar, as we entered I realised I'd been set up sitting at the table waiting for us was Jen's sister Ami. At first I was angry, but I could never stay mad at Paty for long, so I decided to just roll with it. As we approached the table Ami got up and hugged Paty then to my utter surprise she hugged me saying what a bitch Jen was and she hoped she roasted in hell. Ami lived nearby and worked at an advertising agency in accounts.

The evening went really well and when we moved into the dance area Ami was the first to drag me onto the floor. We danced two waltz's and one slow dance then returned to a smiling Paty.

''You two looked so right together out there just like a couple.''

Ami turned bright red, and I made a hasty retreat to the gents. I danced with both Ami and Paty for the rest of the evening but avoided the slow ones. At the end of the evening, we put Ami in a cab and called another for ourselves. When we got home I chided Paty for setting me up, but she just laughed and went to bed. The next day we went house hunting, I didn't want an apartment I'd got used to living in a house and liked the routine of clearing up the yard and mowing the lawn. It would also come in handy for hosting a BBQ or party or just having friends over, when I made some. I couldn't believe the house prices, but we were in the commuter belt for New York City, so I had to bite the bullet and stump up the cash for what I wanted. After a few weeks of searching, I settled for a three-bed starter home with Kitchen/dining room and separate lounge. It also had a reasonable sized back garden and front lawn but what really sold it to me was the fact that it was in a secure community with only one way in past a security guard. The community boasted a proper pool with a gym and play area for the families with children, it even had its own babysitting service, Paty loved it and wanted to move in with me, just joking.

Before I moved in I needed to furnish and decorate the place, I also needed to buy all the usual stuff like Towels, pots and pans and stuff like that. I was lucky in that it came with all the kitchen appliances, but I needed to shop for food and other essentials. Ami and Paty were marvellous helping me choose what I needed and because of that it didn't lack the woman's touch and looked more homely and less like a man cave. I furnished one room working in a desk, top of the range computer with my own designed motherboard and operating system. A work bench, several cabinets and of course a fire proof safe. I was encouraged to hold a house warming party by Paty and Ami. As I didn't know anyone here the house was filled with Paty's and Ami's friends. I think the idea was to get me to make friends with some of the guests. It seemed to work as I was now on several peoples phones and friend lists on social media accounts. The next few weeks were parties and BBQ's almost every weekend. I found I was enjoying my new found popularity and almost never thought about Jen anymore.

During this time Ami and I had become close and more than friends but not yet lovers. One night I was supposed to take Ami and Paty to the theatre, but Paty cried off at the last-minute claiming stomach cramps, so Ami and I went alone. As we were sitting watching The Taming of The Shrew Ami reached over and held my hand. I was taken by surprise as the most we had done was a kiss on the cheek. After the play we caught a cab back to Ami's apartment complex and as I walked her to the door the cab pulled away. I swore as it was almost impossible to get a cab this far out of town. Ami just laughed I said it wasn't funny I would have to walk over two miles to get home. She replied ''in that case you had better stay the night.'' She then pulled my head down to give me the most sensuous kiss I had ever had, taking my hand she led me to her front door and pulled me in. She immediately started making out as she led me to her bedroom, I was standing in her bedroom looking bemused when she said.

''Just what does a girl have to do to get laid with you, I waited so long I thought it was time I made the first move.'' And she started to get undressed, my little man wasn't so little anymore, and I did likewise. Once we were naked she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth giving me a long slow blow job. I taped her head to let her know I was near, but she just doubled her efforts until I came in her mouth, and she swallowed the lot. It had been such a long time since I had any sex at all I nearly passed out with the intensity of my climax. I fell onto the bed panting like I had just run a marathon. After I recovered I said.

''That was the most fantastic BJ I have ever had now let me return the compliment.''

I laid her on the bed and spread her legs to see the most beautiful pussy lips I have ever seen. I started by kissing her legs from ankle to crotch then licking behind her knees which drove her wild. I progressed to kissing around her mound and occasionally parting her lips with my tongue, her lips were now a dark brown signalling she was ready. I parted her lips with my fingers and blew on her clit making her lift her hips, I then licked her clit and pushed my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. I repeated this several times alternating sucking her lips and clit as she was approaching her orgasm I slipped a finger into her back door, and she screamed her orgasm and lifted herself almost off the bed. She collapsed into unconsciousness, and I laid there holding her until she recovered, she looked into my eyes.

''What did you do to me? I've never done that before. My sister must be mad to give you up but thank God she did, I will never let you go in fact I may never let you out of this bed, Fuck I'm shattered.''

We laid in each other's arms and recovered and started kissing passionately I slowly rubbed her breast's until I felt her respond and her breathing quickened. I moved my mouth down to her breast's and sucked each nipple in turn as I slowly fingered her pussy. She reached behind my head and pulled my head into her breast as she started to orgasm again. She had two more orgasm's in this way then demanded I put my raging hard on into her pussy and started to pump. I started slow and built up the speed until she was about to orgasm and then I slowed down to teas her. After I had done this several times she slapped my ass and demanded that I finish the job, which I did and gave her several orgasms before obtaining my release. We laid naked on the bed holding each other until we woke in the morning. We had a quick bathroom visit and did it all again then fell back to sleep.

We finally woke up at one pm and decided we needed food more than another session. We wondered down to the local deli and ordered some lunch and coffee. After lunch we went back to Ami's apartment and discussed what had happened. Ami said she had fancied me from the first time we met and envied her sister. When we broke up she confided this to Paty and asked for her help in getting nus together. Paty of course was delighted and said she was sure I would be interested once I got over Jen. I said I was interested as soon as I saw her at Paty's when I arrived but thought it would be a bit tacky hitting on my wife's sister. ''I didn't want you to think it was just a rebound thing, so I kept my distance.'' Ami said she understood and was grateful that I had considered her feelings before making a move, but she couldn't wait anymore so she and Paty had connived to arrange last night. We both had a good laugh over that then Ami texted to Paty mission accomplished. I still had on last night's clothes and needed a change, so Ami took me home to get changed. Ami was nothing like her sister and I felt completely comfortable with her. There was no wondering when she would kick of at the least little thing and start a fight. We just seemed to fit, Paty remarked on it several times and seemed happy for us.

In the meantime, I had been working on my project and it was finally finished. The beauty of this program and hardware was it's versatility. It could be tweaked to be used for military purposes, games, aeronautical, both commercial and light aircraft and even automotive application.

I decided to approach one of the leading games providers as I was sure the rigorous testing by gamers would turn up any glitches. When I approached the games company I was met with some scepticism as the thought they already had the best programmers in the world. After demonstrating my new approach, they asked for a three-month trial which I agreed to supplying them with a sealed unit and tamper proof software. After the trial was over they called a meeting to discuss the way forward. I attended with my sister the corporate attorney and one of her colleagues specialising in this type of negotiation. ##### Games wanted to buy the patents from me and offered a generous $120m knowing they could sell it on and would also make five times that in game sales worldwide. I refused stating that I would only sell the rights to manufacture under licence for a ten-year period and would want $50m and a 1% override on all applications using my hardware and software over the same period. After several hours we settled on a compromise of $65m and.5% over the ten-year period. Contracts were drawn up signed and a handshake sealed the deal. I was now a very wealthy man even after tax, but I wasn't finished yet. I did similar deals with the leading supplier of aircraft to the military, the civil aeronautical establishment and even one of the leading auto manufacturers. I cash terms I was now worth over $250m after taxes with a ten-year projection worth over $3.5billion. I could barely comprehend the wealth I now had and took advise on how to invest it. The interest at a conservative estimate if I just left it in the bank would be over $12,000,000 before taxes.

Ami and I were now living together, and she was renting out her apartment, my sister was seeing another attorney and they were getting serious. It was now just over a year years since I left to start a new life and I felt it was time to take some revenge on the two people who had hurt me so much. I sat down with Ami and explained I still wanted revenge on her sister and was she alright with it to the point where she said. ''Burn the bitch and if I can help just ask.''

We sat and planed all sorts of scenarios but in the end we decided to wait a little longer to act out our revenge. We had just finished dinner when the phone rang. It was the assistant DA from Freestone Texas. They had caught the men who had attacked me and wanted me to testify in three weeks' time. I of course agreed. When the time came Ami insisted she came with me, so we decided to make it a short vacation and arrive the week before the trial. We flew the 1600 miles to Texas and Phil picked us up from the airport and dropped us at our hotel. As a thankyou we took Phil and Cam to dinner at the Regency Club restraint. Cam and Ami looked gorgeous in their cocktail dresses putting Phil and I in the shade. Phil had on his best going to church suit and I wore my new $2000 hand crafted Italian suit. Together we four looked like well to do tourist's. None of us had ever been into this restaurant before as we could never have afforded it before my new found wealth.