The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading Brian's proposal for dealing with noy only XYZ advertising but also Troy, Carl and his father Barry we all sat there stunned. This was more revenge that I could possibly have hoped for. I explained to Jen that when the shit hit the fan she was going to get covered in her share so she should be prepared. She acknowledged her part in bringing this on herself and was prepared to endure the fallout.

I told Brian to proceed as soon as he could. And that I would be exposing XYZ to the media in a multi-pronged attack. Primarily aimed at Troy Simmons, Carl Prescott. Barry Prescott and finally at XYZ Advertising.

Brian said he would be ready to go in two weeks and I would release my attack a week later. In the meantime, Brian would try to get the adoption cancelled and Jens children returned to her.

We left Brian's office with a renewed purpose, and I finally felt I was about to get some justice for the way I was treated.

Brian did try to recover the children, but Carl and Barry brought in a battery of attorneys to fight the case. The second week of the battle Brian unleashed the rest of his Proceedings. As agreed a week later I sent all the material I had gathered to all the media outlets I could think of. This had the effect of speeding up the proceedings. As soon as the media smelled blood they went for the jugular and camped outside the courthouse and all three residences of those named.

As I predicted a barrage of clients belonging to XYZ PR and Advertising either cancelled their contracts or threatened to do so. This caused the emergency meeting of XYZ's board of management and Troy Simmons was fired without severance pay. Both Carl and Barry Prescott were forced to resign in an effort to stem the haemorrhaging of their prestigious clients. They also agreed to pay a seven-figure sum to both Jen and I. Together with the settlement I was expecting from my other law suites I would more than recover the $10m I had to repay for failing to keep my mouth shut. Out of all this shit came a gift to the people of America. Congressman Barry Prescott was forced to resign owing to ill health as his ticket for re-election was on a family values stand. Shortly after his resignation there were found irregularities in his use of campaign funds. Such as using said funds for a holiday cruise and hiring hookers while on the campaign trail. He was being called to stand before a select committee to answer for his actions and the FBI were also taking an interest.

Less than a month after my disclosure to the media all claims had been settled and Jen's children had been returned to her. Shortly after their return Ami and I took Jen and the kids to her parents home for a reconciliation for all concerned. I explained to her parents that I had forgiven her, and we were now if not exactly friends then at least friendly and that I wanted them to forgive her as well. The fact that they were seeing their grandchildren for the first time didn't hurt.

Epilogue:

Barry Prescott was found guilty of fraudulent use of campaign funds and served three years in prison.

I finally got my revenge against Carl Prescott who was found guilty of attempted human trafficking for the crime of trying to purchase two human babies. He was also found guilty of embezzlement of company funds. Two offshore accounts had been found with a large sum of money in each transferred there from his office computer. [I wonder how that happened] He got five years in a federal hotel. He would have only got three, but he refused to divulge where the other missing funds were. [ Actually, he didn't know, I had set them up] The final revenge for having me beat up was me bribing the prison allocator to put him in with a very nasty drug dealer with a taste for male company.

Jen moved to a bigger house and re-took her bar exams and went to work at the same law firm as Paty. We even baby sat each other's children from time to time but never socialised. To this day Jen has not been on a date she has emersed herself in her job and looking after the children.

.....................

Not so much a burn the bitch as a burn the bastard's.

For those of you who like the usual BTB stories I apologise for the happy ending.