The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tested my bindings again. I could probably break free with some effort but at the same time, I didn't want to. Although, with Lane on my chest it was going to be more trouble than it was worth, and I still wanted to see where this was going.

"Tonight, I'm going to show you a whole new world of pleasure......If you'll let me."

That dominant personality faded slightly during that sentence.

I untensed and relaxed into the bed. I let out a deep breath.

"I'm in your hands and from what I've seen and heard through our walls, I'm in good hands." I said with a hint of confidence.

That playful yet slightly intimidating smile came over his face once more before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

I had never kissed a guy before this, but it felt completely normal. His lips were as soft as any girl I had been with, and I wanted more. I wanted to touch him, hold him, but with the restraints, I was at his mercy.

Lane slid down from my chest to down between my legs, his fingers dragging along my stomach and hips, a light touch just enough to elicit a reaction. Lane slipped his fingers into the waistband of my boxers, freeing erection from it's confinement, and tossing the piece of fabric off the bed with little concern.

I watched as he buried his nose deep in my crotch, inhaling deeply, like a baker taking in the scent of something just pulled out the oven. His hands, still roaming over my body, taking in every inch of me.

I felt a slight hint of embarrassment as I hadn't showered after we got back and before I went to sleep but, judging from Lane's actions, he didn't care. A more accurate idea was that he enjoyed the scent, but I still felt a little bit of embarrassment.

Lane moved his head over my painfully hard dick, blowing a small breath of hot air over the head, causing me to arch my back and pull at my restraints. He looked up at me, before laying a light kiss on the tip.

"Impressive but you won't be using this tonight. Maybe later but not tonight." Lane said as he wrapped his fingers around my member, carefully stroking its head with his thumb as drop of precum leaked ever so slightly.

Lane removed his tight red shirt and black jeans, fully exposing his toned body to me. It was such a contrast between our bodies... His light, almost pale skin to my light brown, his long hair to my almost bald cut. I was built a football player out of his prime (which was essentially true) to his swimmer's build. I remember joking one day while he was doing laundry and a pair of my jeans wound up missed in with his that he could fit in just one of my pants legs, but it didn't feel like that was far off seeing him in front of me. As I took in the sight before me, In the back of my head, I was beginning to think I had made a mistake or at least, not ready for this, as for the first time, I saw lane's cock pointing slightly upwards and towards me like it was waiting to claim something it had wanted for such a long time. Lane probably had me beat by 2 inches and I had never been self-conscious about the size of my own dick being around 9 inches long and fairly thick but here, I felt those feelings manifest. The only crumb of comfort to those invasive thoughts was that I clearly had him beat on girth, something I was greatly thankful for, knowing what would eventually take place.

Lane pulled himself back on my chest, it had been so long since I had been with anyone, that the feeling of our skin together was like a wave of therapy. I didn't even care about gender or the fact I wasn't in my normal state of control, I just wanted to enjoy this moment. `

"I know you're new to this, so I'll try to be gentle but you're a big strong boy, so I won't go too easy on you." Lane's words were soft and caring but had that hint of dominance that let me know he wasn't kidding about the not going too easy.

Lane once again slid down off of my chest, down to the bottom of the bed, between my legs leaving me spread and exposed. I tried to sit up but my restraints were just tight enough that it wasn't possible to see his actions.

"Relax."

His only word as he lowered his head between my legs and placing his hands on the inner parts of my thighs, teasing me with his touch.

I let out a deep breath and told myself to trust him. He wasn't going to hurt me, and I knew I would be able to get him to stop if I asked. In truth, I wasn't afraid of him. No, what I was afraid of was coming to terms with the fact that I liked this. I liked the lack of control. I liked not having to be the one overseeing everything. I liked that for once, I was in somebody else's capable hands and more importantly, I liked that it was Lane helping me to experience this.

My deep dive into this situation and awakening was quickly thrown to the back of my mind as I felt the touch of Lane's tongue on my hole. A wave of pleasure came over me and without thinking, I let out a soft moan as my back arched as if trying to meet and push his tongue further. It was clear he knew what he was doing. His tongue circling my ring while his hands gently rubbed my thighs and hips. His hands moved lower and grabbed my ass with authority pulling his face in deeper and letting his tongue slip inside.

Despite his command to relax, I fought against my bindings, twisting and turning as I was introduced to this new sensation. Lane continued his expert tongue fucking for what seemed like an eternity but the pleasure was immeasurable. I wanted more, I needed more.

My request were granted as he slowly slipped one of his lithe fingers in, while he gently stroked my thigh to let me know it was ok. Lane added a second finger as I released another moan, cursing softly as his fingers massaged my walls. The sudden feeling of emptiness as he removed them was like falling into darkness. My breaths were short and heavy as Lane leaned forward and stroked my face.

"Good boy." He whispered to me.

Lane sat up and I reached over to his side, another area I didn't have a good view of. I heard the sound of some bottle being opened and closed, and I figured he was getting some lube, a thought that was confirmed seconds later, as I felt his gel-covered fingers slide within me. Lane played inside me with his two fingers as he looked down at me with a look of desire and satisfaction.

After a few minutes of making sure I was properly wet, Lane positioned himself between my legs and leaving me slightly more spread. For once in my entire life, I felt defenseless and exposed.

"Don't be scared."

I realized I must have had a look of fear, knowing what was coming but Lane was still patient and caring. The look of the hunter was gone, replaced by that of a romantic partner. Lane must have read me like a book and knew what I needed on this journey was assurance and support more than the rough and domineering fucks he had given in the past to his partners.

Looking him in the eyes, I nodded, letting him know to continue. As the head pushed in I, closed my eyes and tried to focus on not tensing up. I felt him continue to slowly enter me, spreading my walls in a new sensation I couldn't describe. I felt him stop and begin to back out but almost against my will, I let out a solitary word.

"Deeper."

Lane nodded as he continued to push. Finally, he bottomed out as I felt his balls brush against my ass, the feeling was strenuous but pleasurable. He held this position, letting me adjust to this invader of my depths. Lane pulled halfway out before driving back in, slowly building a steady rhythm, as I tried to control my moans. Lane continued the steady fucking of my hole, varying his angle and depth to make sure he was hitting all the right spots. After a few minutes I felt him withdraw, leaving me feeling empty.

"I knew you would be able to take all of me, but I didn't expect you would do it on our first try." Lane chided.

This little comment was just enough of the ego boost I needed to reign back in the confidence I usually carried, that little compliment flipping the switch in my head that drove me to seek praise. A smirk came across my face. I was feeling like my normal self again, not embarrassed in the slightest. I was wanting a challenge, a chance to make Lane see what he awakened, and I was going to get what I wanted.

"I thought you said you weren't going to go too easy on me." I said playfully, being bound like this reminded me of when characters who were captured taunted their villain, but if Lane wanted to play big bad with me, he was going to have to not hold back.

Lane looked at me knowing what I wanted. I wanted the same treatment he gave his former lovers. I wanted to see that hunter that stalked his prey for almost a year, waiting for his chance.

Without words, he drove into me with no hesitation. This wasn't the deep loving strokes of a few minutes ago, this was Lane letting me know what I was asking for. Every thrust was targeted to make me moan and beg for more and I was loving it. Lane somehow found more speed and a power that seemed impossible with his build as he was reaching his peak. Catching me by surprise, he leaned down and kissed me as I felt him flood my ass with him cum, the heat causing me to release my own load, covering myself.

Lane pulled out and collapsed next to me on the bed, laying his head on my chest.

"Well worth the year I waited and I think if I had to go another year, it would have been worth it." Lane said as was catching his breath.

"You don't even know what you've unleashed, do you?" I said, hoping he would notice my smug look.

"I'm not sure but I look forward to finding out."

"So.......you going to undo these straps now?" I questioned.

"No...I think I'll keep you like this for the night. Let it sink into my memory." Lane rolled over and hit the lights.

"Besides....we have quite a while before you have anywhere else to be. These next two months, you're mine and I'm going to make up for this long game you made me play."

I looked down at the guy resting on my chest..... as he drifted to sleep.

"Yeah.....I guess you win."

12