The Long Game: Short Leash

Story Info
Van and Lane continue their relationship.
1.5k words
4.59
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and windy Friday night as I stood on the balcony, looking out at the city as I thought about how things had changed over the past few months. It had been almost half a year since that first night I had spent with Lane and I guess that was the start of our actual relationship.

I think at first we both felt a little awkward about how our first night had gone down but over the next few days, we kinda got to a point where we were able to talk about it. Lane was constantly apologizing for making our first night an impromptu bondage session. I had to keep reminding him that it was fine and I had fun.

It had been a night of firsts and I still laugh at the fact that I'm the bottom in this relationship. It wasn't like I hadn't had the opportunity to fuck Lane, he had made the offer but somehow when we got to the bed, I just enjoyed the fact that it was like a switch flipped and Lane became this dominant figure and I just found that incredibly sexy. I think it was that I was so used to being in charge and taking the lead in almost everything I did that it was a welcome and almost needed change of pace. In just this situation, I didn't have to worry about anything because Lane was in control.

I felt a pair of lithe arms wrap around me, the red leather cool to the touch.

"Everything okay?" Lane said as he pulled us together.

"Yeah, just thinking about some stuff. How was work?" I asked as I felt Lane lay his head on my back.

"It was fine, nothing special really. What about you?" He asked.

" It was...okay.Just a lot of small problems causing big issues." I said trying to not really go into a rant about all the random bullshit that was going on at work. It was Friday and I wasn't going to deal with it until Monday

A large gust of wind swept over the balcony. Lane was not a fan of cold weather and as the wind rolled over us I felt him squeeze me tight.

I looked over my shoulder at Lain trying to use me to avoid the wind as much as possible.

"You want to go inside?" I asked as I tossed back the rest of my drink.

"Yes, please!"

I felt Lane unwrap from me and dash back inside before I had turned around fully.

As Lane went and sat on the couch, I walked past the living room and into the kitchen to wash my glass out.

"Van, can you bring me something to drink." Lane asked from the living room.

"You realize how vague that is, right?" I asked as I looked in the fridge.

"Fine! Something hot!"

I could hear the frustration in his voice, I loved to tease him like this. It drove him crazy and it usually meant when we went to bed he would want to "punish" me for being an ass.

"Tea, Coffee, or Chocolate?"

This time I didn't get an answer but was greeted by Lane walking in the kitchen and grabbing a coffee pod from the rack and starting the Keurig, while giving me a look of frustration.

"Look, if you had told me what you wanted, you wouldn't have had to get up." I said as I washed the small glass that had held my drink.

Lane turned to me and walked over, looking up at me before reaching his hand up and cupping my chin, all while pushing himself up against me.

"You're going to pay for this. I hope you know that." He said, while changing his cupping of my chin to a pinch.

The squirting sound of the coffee maker filling the mug and the beep signaling it was done breaking the false tension of out little game.

After getting his drink, we both went back to the couch. Lane had turned the electric fireplace on at some point after we came in, providing a nice atmosphere as we settled on the couch.

We spent the next few hours watching TV and just relaxing together. At about midnight, we decided to call it a night.

About a month after our first night together we decided to actually share a bed, which was something I was surprised at how nice it was to cuddle up with someone every night.

It was about 2 in the morning when I felt something wrap around my neck. It was dark and I couldn't tell what is was but I did notice the pressure of Lane sitting on my chest again.

"Alexa, turn on bedroom lights." Lane said.

When the lights came on, I finally could see what was around my neck.

Lane sat on top of me holding a leash connected to a collar he must have slipped around my neck while I was sleeping.

"Oh, this is new!" I said as I assessed the situation.

" I told you that you were going to pay for that attitude in the kitchen earlier, didn't I?" He said, pulling the leash and forcing me to look at him.

He once again had that predatory look on his face that I found so sexy. Lane pulled the leash so I leaned forward. Lane met me and gave me a kiss before letting the leash go enough for me to lay back down.

I looked up at Lane and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Oh what's so funny?" Lane said as he yanked the leash.

"Nothing at all." I said.

What I was laughing at was that I think the most entertaining part of all this was that we both knew that If I really wanted to, I could reverse the situation at any time and with minimal effort.

"Hmm, Fine. Now open your mouth." Lane commanded.

Even though we had been doing this for a few months now, I still could not get all of Lane's dick in my mouth and trust me,I had tried. This was the one area where he was bigger than me and It he loved to remind me.

I watched as Lane moved closer, feeding his dick in little by little. I wanted to have a little fun so I would try and pull back only to have Lane pull me closer with the leash. It was just a fun little addition to our games.

They say practice makes perfect and I had gotten a lot of practice at deepthroating Lane. If there was one thing I liked more than seeing that look in his eyes when he really wanted me, it was the moans and grunts he made while he fucked my mouth.

"You like this don't you?" He said as he picked up speed, each stroke going a little deeper.

it didn't take much longer before Lane pulled the leash again and came in my mouth. Pulling hi my leash once again to demand I swallow his load.

I looked up at him as I swallowed.

"Lane, I want you to know I'm going to get some payback for this, especially if you keep yanking that leash. That I promise you." I said as I reached up to clean the last bit of cum from my lips.

" Oh really? Roll over!" He said,pulling the leash once more.

I rolled over but I started to plan a little revenge for Lane and this damn leash but I was going to let him have his fun tonight.

My plans for revenge took a back seat as I felt Lane squirt a bit of lube on my hole before slowly pushing himself in. I let out a deep breath as I felt Lane inch deeper and deeper. Unlike orally, I could take Lane fully and as he bottomed out, he pulled the leash again causing me to arch my back a bit more and while I was tired of that leash, I was loving every minute of this.

It really had been an awakening for me and I was glad that Lane had shown me a whole new world

I looked back and made eye contact with Lane watching as he fucked me, enjoying the pleasure

"Oh fuck"

That was all I heard before I felt Lane's cum release in me and him doing his usual of falling on my back and staying there for a few minutes while he recovered.

Lane rolled off my back and I felt the clasp of the collar release, Lane taking it and placing both it and the leash on the nightstand.

"I hoped you learned your lesson." Lane whispered in my ear before laying his head on my shoulder.

"Oh, I learned it." I said.

Tomorrow night was going to be a little different. I had promised him that and I was going to keep that promise.