The Long Hot Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Heat is the catalyst.
7.9k words
4
18.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I was uncertain which category to place this, but decided that Loving Wives looked the better fit. I appreciate that the trolling community loves to criticise with venom anything put here, but what the heck; I don't pay attention to mindless idiots.

My appreciation is reserved for those who like my scribbling and/or give constructive criticism. So here goes.

The Long Hot Summer - Chapter 1

Cast: William (Bill) Salter Age: 42 Design Engineer

Margaret (Maggie) Salter Age: 39 Primary School Teacher

Mark Salter Age: 20 University Student

Alison (Ali) Salter Age: 18 School Girl

Stephen (Steve) Anderson Age: 37 Car Salesman

Lynne Anderson Age: 35 Primary School Teacher

Thomas (Tom) Anderson Age: 60 Garage Owner

Sally Anderson Age: 58 Housewife

Penelope (Penny) Salter Age: 60 Housewife

It was a long hot summer and, as it turned out, it was one of the hottest on record. I worked in an air conditioned office which, thankfully, at least made my day pretty comfortable. The major problem was that my home's air con unit had packed up and despite the many phone calls for maintenance it still had not materialised due to the increased demand. It was not unusual therefore for me to work long hours during the heat wave.

However, following yet another phone call one Friday I was promised that the maintenance engineer would be at my home at 3pm. I promptly packed my work away, turned the computer off and headed for home at just after 2o'clock. The drive would normally take at least 45 minutes during the rush hour, but by leaving early I was ahead of the game and arrived well before the engineer was due.

I had called home before leaving work, but the call went to voice mail. I didn't leave a message as I'd be home before the engineer was due. It was the first week of the school holidays, so my wife Maggie was at home with our two children (well young adults I suppose we should call them) unless they were out with friends. Our family was the usual; father (me, Bill Salter, a 42 year old design engineer), mother (Maggie, a 39 year old Primary School Teacher and freelance designer) and our two children (Mark, our 20 year old son, an undergraduate studying Engineering and Alison, our 18 year old daughter, due to start university to study fine art).

There was car on the drive when I turned into our cul-de-sac which I recognised as belonging to my in-laws and I wondered what they were visiting for. Steve was Maggie's older brother and had in fact been introduced to his wife, Lynne, by my wife as she taught at the same school.

The house seemed quiet when I parked the car and unlocked the front door. I stood for a moment wondering where my family had got to. Then I heard a noise from upstairs; it sounded like someone moaning. I rushed upstairs and opened the first bedroom door; nothing. The second bedroom was Maggie and my master bedroom - there were four people in the room.

I stood speechless at what I could see; my brother-in-law, Steve, was standing at the foot of the king-size bed, stark naked, and my wife, his sister, also stark naked, was kneeling in front of him. She was holding his fully erect cock and even as I watched he proceeded to shoot streams of his cum over her face and naked breasts; she also caught some of his semen in her mouth and lasciviously licked her lips with satisfaction. "Oh my God, Steve, that was fantastic, your cum is lovely!" They were both so involved in their sexual coupling they never noticed my arrival. "God, Steve, I wish you were in me all the time; fuck me again before Bill comes home so I can feel my belly full with your cum when I kiss him."

I was so shocked I just stood there for a moment, unable to take it all in, but as I recovered my wits I realised that not only was my wife committing incestuous adultery but my 18 year old daughter was naked on the carpet with her 20 year old brother between her spread legs driving his hard cock into her writhing body. As he lifted up I could see that she too was coated with thick white cum. "Oh Sis, I love being in your cunt; can I cum again?" He moaned. She just screamed "Fuck meeee," and he did. My son fucked my daughter hard and fast as she screamed her way to an orgasm as his spunk erupted in her hot pussy.

That was enough; I slammed the door shut behind me and the quartet suddenly realised I was in the room. Maggie looked at me and screamed, "Bill, it isn't wha..."

I slapped her face, feeling her brother's sticky cum on my fingers. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" I snarled.

"Please Bill, I can..." She slid off the bed and crawled over to me on her knees. I pushed her onto her back and she lay sobbing as I turned my attention to her brother. He was standing like a rabbit in the headlights, so I hit him in the balls and he doubled up and collapsed on the floor next to my wife.

"Daddy, we didn't m..." My daughter Alison was still lying on her back as her brother Mark, my son, had rolled off her voluptuous body, leaving the evidence of his fresh orgasm dribbling out of her gaping pussy and pooling on the carpet.

"You're no better than your whore of a mother." I almost spat my disgust. "I can't believe that you..." I couldn't get the words out, my mouth would not translate what I was watching.

Mark was crouching against the side of the bed, obviously protecting his genitals; he didn't say a word - sensible lad.

I had suspected nothing; everything seemed normal when I left for work that morning, in fact there was nothing unusual in our marriage and family life as far as I could determine. My wife liked having sex most nights and the kids seemed well adjusted and no worse than any teenager that I had met.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and immediately took a load of photographs of the four people I had loved most in the world as they lay in their incestuous nakedness. Several were close-ups of Maggie and Alison's spunk filled pussies.

"You will all get dressed and leave this house at once." I growled.

"Please Bill, can't we talk?" Maggie looked distraught but I reckoned it was only because she had been caught in the act.

"Talk? There's nothing we need to talk about. I have the photographs and I'll speak to a solicitor on Monday and get the divorce started."

"We'll deny it; there are four of us so it's our word against one of you." My brother-in-law sneered.

"God, how can you fuck someone so stupid?" I asked my wife as she sobbed. "I've got the photographs and I reckon the Judge will be happy to take that as proof."

"Can we shower and dress first?" Maggie pleaded. "We can't go out like this." She indicated the cum all over her face and breasts and Ali's body. "This is our home, please let us stay; we'll make it up to you for any hurt you feel. I love you baby, please don't go." She was literally on her knees begging me to let them stay.

"No you bloody well can't. Nothing can make up for the pain you've just dumped on me." I pointed to their clothes on the bedroom floor. "Your discarded clothing is there, that's all you can take. If your cum coated face was good enough for the four of you, it's good enough to be seen in public."

"Where can we go?" She looked up at my face, seeing the pitiless expression.

"I don't really care. Maybe Lynne will take you in, but since you've just fucked her husband I seriously doubt it. Maybe your mother and father will take you, or do you have a friend who would take pity on a slut and her offspring?" I stopped as a thought hit me, "I doubt they're even my kids, you've probably incestuously fucked Steve since before you married me."

She now realised what the consequences of her actions were and she looked at me, pleading with her eyes for forgiveness. "I've never been unfaithful with anyone else until you started working away a lot; please don't do this to us." Alison crawled over to her mother and cuddled her as she sobbed in terror at the beast that was standing over them and judging their wanton lust filled debauchery. "Daddy, please don't make us do this; we'll do anything you want, please don't make us go away. I love you."

"Yeah, but it looks like you love your brother and uncle a whole lot more. A real wholesome loving family; my God you turn my stomach."

"I'd love you to fuck me so I can show you how much I love you." She unexpectedly offered her body and the astonishment and anger must have been so obvious on my face that she recoiled in fear, I needed no more evidence that she was as slutty as her whore of a mother.

"So you're an incestuous slut as well as your mother. There's no way I'd even consider putting my dick in any of your holes; god knows who's been in them and with what."

Alison crumpled next to her mother, her whole body shaking in her misery.

"You have five minutes to get dressed and gather anything you might need for necessities." I thought for a second, "but you'll leave the joint credit cards behind, I'm not having you running up massive bills at my expense." With that ultimatum I turned and walked out of the room, no longer my bedroom, I couldn't sleep in there at any price.

I strode downstairs into the lounge and collected the papers in the bureau in the corner. I glanced at my watch and realised it was only 3pm; it felt like hours had passed. The front doorbell rang and when I answered it the air conditioning engineer was standing on the doorstep. I felt that as the unit still needed to be fixed and that was in the kitchen I took him down the hallway and left him to do his job, closing the door firmly behind him.

I went back to the lounge and found the numbers I wanted. I telephoned the local bank manager and to his consternation asked that the joint account that we had should be closed immediately and half transferred to an account in my name and half to my wife's. I then called the credit card company and closed the account, telling them that outstanding balance would be cleared on Monday; I also put in a request for a new card in my name only. The official asked if I wanted one in my wife's name; I simply told him she would be in touch next week and pressed the disconnect button. I was surprised at how quickly I been able to deal with everything, but it was Friday afternoon and I suspected that dealing with banks and credit card companies was the last thing on people's minds.

My next call was to a friend who was a partner in a local firm of solicitors and asked him to set proceedings in motion immediately. He asked the grounds and told "adultery". He asked if I had proof, so I asked him for his mobile phone number and sent a single photo over. It turned up on his phone within seconds and he just said "shit". After arranging a meeting in the morning, even though it was the start of the weekend, he didn't need to say anything more apart from getting the wheels in motion.

All this took just over the five minutes I had given my family as their deadline, so I walked into the hall and called out that it was time to leave. The tone of my voice indicated that there was no forgiveness forthcoming. They appeared dressed at the top of the stairs; Maggie and Ali were carrying suitcases and sobbing sorrowfully as they passed me in the doorway of the lounge. Mark and my brother-in-law Steve were carrying heavier cases and neither could look me in the face. I watched them walk down the drive and get into the vehicle I had seen earlier; presumably one of my brother-in-law's vehicles he had to sell. Anyway they were gone and I slammed the door shut and put the lock on. I also walked to the kitchen door and did likewise. The air con engineer briefly looked up, saw my expression and wisely returned to his fixing the unit.

The engineer finished about fifteen minutes later and, with a look on his face that said it all, he told me the company would send me their bill next week, and with a brief "Good luck" he left and drove away. I bet he'd have a lot to regale his mates with over a few drinks.

I then went back to lounge and sat down, trying to work out where everything had gone wrong and how on earth I was going to explain it to my parents and sister. I was no further forward when the phone rang; I could see it my father-in-law's number and I paused deciding whether to answer it or not. In the end I felt that as my in-laws had always been good to me I would see what he wanted.

I picked up the phone and heard Tom's voice. "Bill, what the hell is going on? I've just had Maggie and the kids turn up asking if they could stay with us and that you'd thrown them out of your home. What the hell is going on?"

"Was Steve with them?" I asked first.

"No, why?"

"Because I came home and found my wife and her brother fucking on my bed, and our two kids doing the same on the carpet. I take it Maggie didn't tell you?"

"God, no. She basically accused you of just throwing her out and sort of gave the impression that you were moving a woman in." Tom sounded aghast at my version of the facts. I heard my mother-in-law, Sally, gasp as her husband relayed the news.

"There is no other woman," I said slowly, "I've never been unfaithful; I always loved her and the kids but now that's sort of dead now."

"Please don't do anything stupid, Bill. We'll talk to her and Mark and Ali to set if we can rescue anything from this mess." Tom was trying to put right something that was unfixable, but I felt it only fair to let them try. Me, I couldn't care less after the whole scene had been seared into my eyeballs.

"We'll speak later." I terminated the call and immediately dialled my sister-in-law home, not knowing exactly how I was going to break the news about Steve's infidelity with his sister.

Lynne answered the call within seconds. "Lynne, is Steve with you?"

"Yes, he came in about half an hour ago; he looked like death warmed up and went straight to our bedroom. He won't talk to me, what's happened?"

"I think you'd better sit down," I spoke slowly as I puzzled out what to say.

"Is he alright? He was staggering as he walked upstairs; now he's locked the bedroom door and won't come out." I could hear the tremble in her voice.

"Before I tell you, have you noticed anything different in his behaviour over the last few months?"

"I don't think so; he's called Maggie a few times and done a few jobs round at your house which he said you didn't have time to fix." I grimaced as my fears were confirmed; this had been going on for a lot longer than a quick roll in the hay.

"Lynne, I'm really, really, sorry, but Mike and Maggie have been having an affair." I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts as to how I could lessen the blow.

Before I could speak again I heard her whimpering and then crying. "Are you alright Lynne, I'm sorry to break the news like this but I only found out an hour or so ago."

But Ma...Ma...Maggie's his sis...sis...ter!" She wailed.

"Exactly; but I'm afraid that's not the worst of it, she's got Mark and Ali involved with their incest as well. They were all stark naked in the bedroom and having sex." I didn't want to use the "F" word, she was already upset enough.

"Oh god," Lynne was sobbing uncontrollably, "They're family."

"I know, but I think it goes deeper, Ali offered to let me fuck her to get me to stop me from telling anyone. I suspect that she and your husband have been fucking each other and my wife has been fucking our son." I knew that Maggie would be all over Mark once she had been satiated by her brother; her passion for sex was what had kept us married for so long.

"What do we do?" Lynne snuffled. "I can't face the bastard knowing what you've just told me."

"Send him home to his Mum and Dad; my lot are there already. It should make for some interesting family discussions. I don't think Tom and Sally will let them shrug this off." I had a thought. "If he won't leave why don't you drive over here and stay; I don't like the thought of you in the same house for any length of time."

"Are you sure that's OK with you?" She had stopped her snuffling and crying. "I think you're right, I don't want to be in the house with him knowing what you've just told me."

"No problem, grab the car keys and leave him in his misery. You can have Ali's room and I'll take Mark's; there's no way I'm sleeping the master bedroom ever again."

"Thanks Bill, I'll be there in about twenty minutes." Lynne sounded more assured now she had a safe refuge waiting.

"Drive safely and I'll get the coffee percolating."

"I think I'm going to need something a little stronger." She actually giggled quietly.

"See you shortly."

She put the phone down at her end and I closed my mobile. I got up and set up the percolator in the kitchen. I knew that Lynne liked Chinese food, so I rang our local takeaway and ordered mixed hors d'oevres, together with three main courses to be delivered at 7:30 this evening.

I was still waiting at 7:30 when the food arrived and no sign of Lynne. I picked up the phone and called but it went to voice mail immediately. I left a message asking her to call as soon as she picked it up and sat down to wait. After another half an hour there was still no sign of my wife's sister-in-law, so on an impulse I decided to drive over and see what the holdup was.

I was beginning to feel uneasy and so, despite the speed limit, I floored the accelerator and made it to the house in a little under fifteen minutes. I pulled up on the kerb noticing that Mark's car was parked on the drive and walked to the front door. Nobody answered my knock, so I walked round to the back door and tried that. It too was locked, although there was a light on in the kitchen. I was thinking about what to do next when I heard what sounded like a moan; it appeared to come from the direction of the bedroom above my head.

I looked around for something to use to get inside the locked house, but the garden was empty. I hurried over to the garage side door and to my relief it was unlocked. I remembered that Steve had a couple of ladders that he's loaned me a year ago to repair some of my roof tiles damaged in a storm. I grabbed the longest one and manoeuvred it out of the door and placed it against the back wall, just under an open window. I climbed up and reaching in managed to get the window open even wider, enough that I could clamber inside.

The room was laid out as an office, presumably for either Lynne or Steve to use. I slipped out to the landing and listened carefully for any strange sounds. There were few muffled noises coming from the next bedroom and so I crept quietly along the landing and slowly turned the door knob. I managed to get it open without the squeaking I had feared.

The room was gloomy, as it was evening and the curtains were drawn, but my eyes had already become accustomed to the level of light so I was able to quickly identify what was going on.

Steve, my brother-in-law, was naked and standing at bottom of the large double bed - déjà vu, I thought.

This time, however, the scenario was not like my earlier bedroom visit. This time Lynne was lying on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide and totally naked. She was moaning and twisting, and in a flash I realised that the bastard had tied her arms and legs to the bed frame and stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Right, bitch," Steve moved closer, "I'd get you suck my dick like Maggie loves to do, but I can't risk you screaming the house down, so I'll just have to use your cunt instead."

I stepped forward, "I don't think so!" I said grimly, "It looks like you haven't learnt your lesson yet. I though a punch in your balls would slow you down; looks like I was wrong."

Lynne's eyes opened wide as she heard my voice and she would have smiled had she been able to when I hit him hard in his balls for the second time that day, followed by a second quick ferocious punch to the same rapidly deflating organ. Steve sank to knees clutching his damaged privates and I not very gently kicked him in the side so that he toppled in a heap on the floor.