All Comments on 'The Long Hot Summer Ch. 01'

by FamilyGuy1963

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

In what civilized country does a husband get to order his wife and children to leave their family home so that he can live there by himself? And, at minutes notice?

I can live with the asinine fantasy of long term family incest tpo which a husband is oblivious, but I will give 2* to any story that includes stupidities like that above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Absolute rubbish. At least it was well written.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Skipped it when I read it contained incest. Isn't there a category for that?

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Interesting relationship

I like the way this story is progressing. And I am curious to find out more about the relationship in this family. Obvious more family members know what has been going

on and maybe also participated.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Editor

Your editor’s note said it all. While there were wives in the story, the main emphasis was on the incest between the brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, and uncles and nieces. Probably the Father and mother in law, and even grandparents will be involved too. There is a cheating wife and husband story here, and it looks like a much deserved BTB upcoming, but how many readers can wade through sewer of incest to read the rest of your story? I don’t think I’ve read anything quite like this in LW before now.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 3 years ago

I can understand why this story is in the loving wife’s category but will the next chapter be in the incest category? I would like to see if there is a continuous to this plot line . Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
joined in the middle

Skimmed the beginning so I could get the "cheating wife" part (ignoring the incest). It had promise but then the non ending. Blew it for me.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

A really good plot! This story is interesting and well told. But why do you need to offend readers at the beginning of your story? That's not your level!

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Just a bad detail: Why in hell didn't he changed the locks? 3* for now

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Interesting. You took a good plot idea and supercharged it

5* so far. Waiting for further chapters with interest.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
A waste

Beyond my reading skills. Was there a story there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A strong effort with a challenging plot. I'll tag along, for now, . . .

but there's the chronic problem with these stories: normal human beings don't behave like your characters. The brother and sister have been fucking since they were kids, and apparently the marriage is almost 20 years at a minimum? But during their dating, their developing relationship, the brother and sister never acted the least inappropriately, gave off no vibes or signals that something was, different, about their relationship? And all this time his wife was a monstrous cheating whore, who has complete contempt for her husband, her marriage, even her children. But her perverse fucked up mental state never affected her other actions, her values, her moods? She hid her complete disdain for all things good and moral about family values and commitment, and the husband thought this woman was as normal and typical as any other woman he knew?

And his children, as they morphed from young warm loving innocents into incestuous fuck monkeys never showed any change in behavior, attitude, mannerisms? You think a young man who's fucking his sister's and his mother's brains out on a regular basis might just slip up and grab a tit or pat an ass or reach into someone's blouse without thinking or being discrete?

If these characters are that good at hiding their true nature then what's the point of him getting angry or a divorce? His wife's family and his children have been fucking themselves raw, for years, and he thought he had a perfect marriage. So what's going to improve by kicking them all out? Since he could not discern any problems or inadequacies in his fucked up marriage, what is going to improve by ending the marriage? Nothing.

Well, except sooner or later he's going to be fucking his sister in law, naturally. But these incestuous perverts would be just fine with bringing him and the sister in law into the coven. Why not?

So while the plot is sound, the setup of the plot so far is absurd. I'll hang around to see if it somehow gets more realistic, but so far its a bit of a cartoon.

Thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

If a story is less than three full pages, it shouldn't need a cast listing to keep the characters straight. You might also ant to complete a story before starting a second one.

/

Call me a troll if you want, but this is obviously an Incest story.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 3 years ago

He still hasn't changed the locks? After he found them in his house earlier it seems like the lock change would have been a high priority.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The bathroom was occupied, so he went downstairs to use the CLOAKROOM?!

/

"I suppose I need to get the locks changed," - I believe he already said that!

/

"I saw the number was his father-in-law's and he hesitated" - "HIS f-i-l?" "HE hesitated?"

/

She's "positive" they're his kids, not that she KNOWS they are.

/

This is an Incest story. The Loving Wives story wouldn't have happened without the incest.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Facts and details can ruin a good story! LOL

Ha. What makes a person think that he can "evict" the spouse from the matramonial home after a 20ish year marriage? She could simply call the police and they will make him give access. It is "THEIR" home, not his alone. Plus, why do these stories flout Banking regulations? A "Joint" account requires BOTH parties to sign to actually Open an account and BOTH parties to sign to cancel. Legally, it was really a "Jointly and severally" account where either can make withdrawals on their own, not actually a "Joint" account where BOTH parties must both sign each withdrawal. But while they individually can withdraw funds they CANNOT absolve themselves from responsibilities of the accounts eg Bank Acct, Credit Cards that are classed as Joint require BOTH parties to Jointly cancel, not one.

When the BIL was bashing on the door and the Police grabbed him, he could have laid a complaint against Bill for assault. His body injuries would be the evidence.

Still, interesting, different story-line. Cheers.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I suppose he and Lynne will be shacking up now. Do not bother to finish this one. FTDS sure won't

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Interesting Story So Far

I'll keep an eye out in case you post the next part, but I'm curious what these people think they're going to accomplish by showing up there.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More please.

I know he’ll end up joining them, I just hope he and Lynne screw the cheaters over make them pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please finish

The story definitely need to finish!

dragoth7dragoth7about 3 years ago

Hoping for a chapter 2, to find out what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do we get another chapter or is the story dead. Seems to be a whole bunch of incomplete stories on Lit right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you going to finish any of the multi chapter stories you've started????????????????????????

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - this is a bad idea.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
very confusing

You keep mixing up the characters names

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I'd known that you leave your stories in mid-air I wouldn't have started reading, this story had promise but you left it hanging, I won't be bothering with any more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it but not complete which is a shame. I'd actually been looking for stories where a marriage is broken up because of incest. Wish we saw this continue and the cheaters all got what was coming to them. If this ever is completed I hope the MC and Lynne don't take the incestuous asshats back. No reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just ANOTHER TROLL writer who basically writes the SAME story over and over and is too damn LAZY to FTDS!!!! Not one of this wannabes stories are finished!!!

SimepopSimepopover 2 years ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY, you write the same first chap. Over and over again, but never finished anyone.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - same message - Please don't post a story here unless it is complete - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i cant believe you left this story as it is. Its a great story. please add more chapters

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

What a stupid way to end a story. Goodness sake, man up and finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Go fuck yourself.

Actually...go fuck your mother and sisters and daughters and nieces and cousins...because that's what you seem to write about. Obsess about.

Shit...I'd put the barrel of a gun in my mouth if I fantasized about incest like you do.

Pathetic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Too much incest in your LW stories. You really need to finish this one.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to nixroxe's comment

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

This is exactly why I like SOL so much. Every unfinished story by someone who hasn't posted in six months, is prominently marked as "Incomplete and inactive". So, even before I start to read the first chapter, I know it will be something I shouldn't expect it to be completed.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh love it so far,

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

This author is not finishing his stories. Come on, does anyone consider , "Darling we need to talk an ending to a story? One teeny tiny star and this is the last story I'll read from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good lord I wish you had finished this story, such a great start and left me wanting to know what happened next.

Reader2071Reader20717 months ago

I hate people that can't finish stories. 1 star.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

dude, finish this...

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

\o/ "Aristocrats!" \o/

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Unfinished story, three years have passed

Changing my 4/5 as this is unfinished

Now scores 1/5

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord6 months ago

If this story had been finished, I'd have rated it five stars. As it is unfinished, four stars are all, but it is phenomenally good! I wish the author had finished it!

inka2222inka22222 months ago

I would like to give this story 1 star for not being finished AND for the rather rude intro comment. But it gave at least some hints that if continued it would be a decent BTB and give MC and his SIL a happy ending, so I'll give it 3 stars. Will go to 5 stars if either someone finishes it properly including the author.

silverthorne16silverthorne162 months ago

What the fuck? You leave it unfinished? I would have possibly rated it higher if I knew there was a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, love how MC doesn't take shit. Hate that there's no conclusion. If u don't want to write it let someone with a same writing style finish it for you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I know you was'nt sure where to put this, but in all honesty if you had asked me i would of told you

THE BIN!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyGuy1963@FamilyGuy1963
Started as a reader on website. Thanks to all those who have read my works so far. I appreciate all the positive reactions and ignore the "nay-sayers." Life's too short to worry about those who need, psychologically, to find fault or bitch about everything. If you don't like...

SIMILAR Stories