The Long Hot Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, at this minute there is nothing I can imagine being enough to put everything right. I will tell you that I want, no I need, to have DNA proof that Mark and Ali are my children. If that check proves they are not mine then your family is in the wind. Dead, you understand? Your slut of a daughter has cuckolded me once too often."

"You're on speakerphone Bill, and Maggie has heard everything you said. She doesn't want a DNA test; she's positive that they are both your children."

"How long have Maggie and Steve been fucking each other? I reckon they've been at it since before they married Lynne and me. How come you never knew what they were doing with each other; under Sally and your noses?"

There was a pause and before Tom could respond I had a flash of recognition and shouted "You fucking knew, you bastard! You and Sally knew your kids were fucking each other and you said nothing to either Lynne or me; you let us get married knowing our spouses were still going to carry on fucking each other." I dropped the phone as I shook with rage.

Lynne grabbed it as it dropped to the floor. She was cold and distant. "I think that's all we need to know. We'll put incestuous adultery on the divorce papers. That should make your lives as miserable as ours; all your friends and relatives will find out your depraved secrets. I hope you all rot in hell." With which she cut the call.

Lynne burst into tears and I put my arms round her and tried to comfort her in her misery. We stood for a while just holding each other as we contemplated the depths to which our respective spouses had sunk. "Let's go out for a meal." I said softly.

Lynne wordlessly nodded her agreement and we stepped apart. "I'll just freshen up." She gave a sad smile. "I must look an absolute sight."

"Rubbish, you look beautiful as you always do." I managed a smile as well.

"Flattery will get you anywhere." Lynne flirted as she spun round and walked upstairs.

Thirty minutes later we were ensconced in a small alcove at their local Italian trattoria tucking into Veal Milanese and Penne Arrabiata together with a bottle of Montepulciano. our conversation was slowly turning more upbeat as the meal progressed until by the time the bill, together two small glasses of grappa, was presented we were actually laughing at silly jokes.

We drove back to my house and, after parking the car on the drive, I opened the front door. We were unprepared for the sight that greeted us.

Maggie, Steve, Ali and Mark were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Darling, we need to talk." Maggie said.