The Long Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long for them to come upon the bounty that was my sperm. It had dribbled in trails from the top of my cock and pooled or run all around. Like the tentacles that laid them, these babies were clearly also driven wild by my milk and they quickly took to consuming it. As they slurped up what was readily available they followed the trails up my throbbing erection in what I can only describe as one of the most pleasurable massages ever. By the time several of them had crested the head, I was unable to resist cumming again. They watched in what seemed like wondrous amazement as I once again blasted myself in the face with torrents of hot cum. They lapped up the dribbles leaking out of the tip but they had clearly seen the origin.

I steeled myself for what came next. One of the babies quickly fanned out its tentacles around the edges of my urethra to part it open. It paused there for a moment as if trying to peer into the dark abyss before plunging its body into my cock. While small, these babies were not fit-into-my-urethra small. Even with my enlarged cock, I felt its slender body stretch me open as it collapsed its tentacles against itself and twisted with agility into the cum-lubed opening. I winced, but found quickly that there was no pain. In fact, the feeling of this pirouetting mass of flesh burrowing into my cock was surprisingly pleasurable. I felt it slip its way to the base of my shaft before it disappeared inside me. Several others followed suit and took the plunge, and I traced their paths deep toward my prostate and bladder. It was here that things got wild.

Doing my best to distinguish the feelings happening inside of me (to say nothing of my ass, where others were still dancing around) I felt one of them reach the sphincter to my bladder and push inside with a slight pinch. It wasn't long before I felt others in the area, but this time I felt one begin applying pressure -- or even tickling -- at my prostate. This was a new sensation and one that, unsurprisingly, tipped me into orgasm. Except something seemed off. I watched my cock twitch with every spasm of ejaculation, but nothing came out. I could feel the immense pressure of my ejaculate being bottled up inside of me. After the ecstasy subsided the crafty little ones repeated the same tickling of my prostate and repeated the same results. They did this two, then three more times and while I thoroughly enjoyed the feelings, I started to wonder what was happening inside to the torrents of cum I'd grown accustomed to seeing and tasting.

And then I felt it. I hadn't had this sensation since my arrival, but all at once I felt the pressing need to urinate. The tentacled babies had been blocking my urethra and giving my cum only one place to go... my own bladder. Whilst my body tried futilely to piss out my own bottled cum, I nearly missed another development in motion. The remaining babies in my ass had begun to emerge past my sphincter, but in doing so they were behaving curiously. By molding their mass of tiny tentacles, they were creating a hollow tube-like structure extending from my asshole and bending down toward my cock. In a stunning act of tentacular engineering, one of the little creatures clasped itself snugly around my throbbing head and hooked up to the tube.

All at once, the blockage in my urethra lifted. My attempts to urinate were finally successful, and I watched in sheer amazement as a strong stream of cum flowed out of my cock, through the tube, and into my own ass. It was beginning to click. The massive egg inside me needed my milk. But what was in that egg?

It wasn't long before I had emptied the storage of cum in my bladder, and I was held there for some time to watch it all steadily drain into me. Once this happened I felt the familiar tickling of my prostate, re-lived the urethral blockages, and felt the creatures inside fill me up until I again had to urinate. I was self-sufficient.

Suddenly, the attendant tentacles holding me in place lowered my body to the floor and released their grip entirely. It was a shocking feeling to have full use of my limbs again and I moved them as though learning for the first time.

It took me some minutes to regain my composure enough to stand up. When I did so, the tubing swayed sturdily beneath me. It never even occurred to me to try and remove it. I simply urinated, watching my cum fill it and feed the egg inside of me.

The tentacles had all retreated, leaving the chamber as empty as when I arrived. The same deep feeling that had compelled me to enter now bade me to leave and I did so through the same slit that had led me there. On the other side were the clothes that I had slipped off eons ago. With trembling hands I placed them back upon my naked form, carefully tucking the tube into the leg of my shorts.

Time and thought blurred together in my exit. I'd collected my shoes and socks on the way out of the cave. The sun was setting, but provided enough light for me to stumble my way back up the gorge to my car. By now my bladder was empty and as I sat with the car in park my babies, tucked deep behind my balls, triggered fresh orgasms to refill. I drove like a drunken teenager, but the roads were mercifully empty. I pulled over each time my bladder was to be refilled and drove while urinating. After an hour I reached my apartment with minimal chaos.

Upon shutting the door behind me I simply stood in my darkened living room, uncertain if it had all been some kind of fever dream. After a few moments I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to the floor, showing the tube still clasped to my cock and leading up into my ass. As I stared I noticed that the tube was empty -- as was my bladder, and prepared for the internal tickling I had admittedly come to enjoy. But this time it didn't come. I lifted my elongated dick with a hand as though to wake the sprites inside of me when I felt a very different, absolutely unmistakable feeling.

I pulled my shirt off rapidly to visually confirm what I was feeling. The giant egg bulging from my belly, lodged firmly in my rectum between my hips, had started vibrating. I fell to my knees when the vibration evolved to lurches and it became clear that I didn't have time to go anywhere. Deep inside of me there was a sudden thud, the bulge deformed, and my final egg hatched.

I moaned out as the giant, but until now mercifully static, mass totally deformed and started writhing as it birthed. I felt myself come close to dropping into abdominal spasm yet again, but I resisted.

That was either an absolute blessing, or an utter mistake.

As the egg cracked open, my rectum bloomed with the familiar and ecstasy-driving fluid that had been in all of the other eggs. It immediately dropped into the tube between my ass and cock, and rapidly filled until it reached my urethra.

From here my conscious thoughts become unreliable.

The orgasmic elixir flushed against my glans and was forced down into my cock where I felt it fill all the way to my bladder. The tingling and hypersensitivity were so intense that I collapsed onto my back in near delirium. The living tube detached from my asshole and dissociated, with each of the babies crawling up my cock and clasping over it like some living fleshlight. The remaining pink cum poured from my ass onto the floor, enveloping my body in sensations. The sprite inside me began tickling my prostate, newly electrified by the fluid. And a giant freshly-birthed being was swimming in my ass.

Laying there on the floor, my orgasm arced my back off the ground and a white sticky geyser erupted over everything. Then I blacked out.

The moments of consciousness after that were few and far between. I would come to, feel around me as my tile floor slowly turned to soft flesh, be forced back into orgasm, then return to darkness. Each waking period became brighter with a soft pink glow from no particular origin. The orgasms intensified. My walls were replaced with friendlier pink membranes. I was enveloped in a warm blanket that clung to every part of my being. I stole glimpses as the world around me transformed. I was cocooned with the light above me, casting long shadows through the membranes surrounding me. Sometimes I thought I saw movement, but couldn't think coherently enough to shout.

Through the sea of shattered images only one shines through clearly. Somewhere in time I looked out through the membranes. All around me were sacs with tentacles and eggs. Each of them was full with other naked forms suspended, a chorus screaming in ecstasy.