The Long Night (sub) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard, overwhelmed by the love I heard in her voice. This was my best friend, the woman I called daily to share everything about my day, and she shared everything about hers. This was the woman who could make me harder than I'd ever laughed in my life.

"I know, Keeva," I whispered. "Yes, I'm sure. Please take me tonight... I'm craving it, craving you so much. I need this, and I need it from you." I'd never been so sure of anything in my life. Her patience and kindness had given me every opportunity to change my mind and given her the confidence to know I truly did belong to her.

Her fingers lingered for a moment. It wasn't the touch of a Dominant; it was the touch of a lover. She stood and leaned down to kiss my forehead. Her lips on my skin felt familiar, sensual, relaxing. I didn't quite expect that for the first time she kissed me, but she needed the moment.

"Hands up."

Her voice was electric now, shooting through my body like a live wire. My hands locked behind my head without a thought. I pushed my elbows back as far as I could. She'd told me before that my chest - my "tits," as She called them when she was in the mode - were one of Her favorite parts of my body. I could feel Her power pulsing through my nipples, making them grow longer and hard as rocks.

She came around and stood in front of me. Again, I didn't see Her move - I felt it. Her hands touched my knees. Oh, my God, there's the reaction I expected to feel when She touched me. I felt myself melting yet ramrod straight with Her energy moving through me. My knees immediately opened further.

"I see you're already soaked. Have you been a bad girl?"

I didn't think I could feel more owned by Her, but hearing Her say just the word "girl" made my pussy ooze.

"N..no, Mistress, no... I haven't touched since the last time You allowed me to." I'd been a good girl.

"Then why are your panties wet?"

My panties were instantly wet anytime I thought of Her - soaked the instant She spoke to me. "I... I've been waiting... wanting this for so long, Mistress. I could hardly drive the last 30 minutes because I was so distracted."

"Distracted? By what, exactly?"

"My aching, needy pussy, Mistress. I couldn't stop thinking about You."

She loved when I talked about the effect She had on the intimate parts of my body. The dirtier terms I used, the more domineering She became.

I felt a slight pressure on my pulsing pussy.... and lost any semblance of self.

For the rest of the night, I slipped in and out of euphoria beyond description. I will share what I remember, but much of the memory is stored only in my body, not my mind.

She completely, unequivocally, and unconditionally owned me.

12