The Long Night (Domme) Ch. 02

Story Info
Keeva continues playing with Her pet.
2.5k words
4.85
5.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
___Nyx___
___Nyx___
13 Followers

Note #1: This scenario will be written from both the Domme side and the sub side. The submissive side is titled "The Long Night (sub)." I suggest choosing one or the other to read first based on your sexual preferences. Each version focuses on the thoughts and emotions of the Domme/submissive as the night progresses. In this case, the Domme is considered a "soft" Domme. As you read this version, I hope you see why.

Before reading this chapter, I highly recommend reading Chapter 1 (at least from the Domme perspective).

Thanks to emiliacums, cmj711, and jemboa for your comments on Chapter 1 and encouraging me to keep with this story. 😊 Also thank you to those who've chosen to follow along as Keeva and Katherine explore.

__________________________________

The Long Night (Domme): Chapter 2

__________________________________

With her breasts bare and propped up, hands locked behind her neck, and knees spread wide, My sweet little pet was ready and willing for whatever I chose to do to her. I could tell she'd already slid into her subspace, at least for the moment. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow and even, but she still shuddered at My touch. This beautiful woman was Mine.

I moved My chair to sit in front of her. My hands fell softly on her thighs, and she took a sudden but deep breath, raising her head slightly but keeping her eyes closed. She was wired to Me now. I moved My hands slowly up her thighs, spreading My fingers and gripping slightly. I slid them so slowly all the way up and around her hips, slipping My fingers under the waistband of her bikini panties for a moment before reaching around to gently grip her perfect ass. It was electric - I could feel her energy, her willingness, her complete trust emanating through her skin wherever I touched. Her mouth opened slightly, letting the sweetest, softest moan escape.

My hands moved to her bare sides. I wanted both of us to experience this first session of touch completely, gently. I knew it would be amazing, but I didn't expect the energy to flow so easily and so strongly between us. She was lost in her subspace, and I could very easily let this river take Me away too.

I stood, keeping My hands on her sides for a moment. She swallowed hard but didn't move a muscle or open her eyes. Slowly I walked around her, dragging one hand along her taut midsection. Her fingers were locked so tightly they were turning white with the effort. I held both of My hands to her sides, just below her breasts, and leaned down near her ear.

"Having trouble behaving, slut?" I asked in a breathy whisper.

Almost before I could complete My sentence, she whispered, "This body is Yours, Mistress. I am nothing but Your property."

My pussy throbbed a bit. She was no longer Katherine, my best friend. She was My plaything. I blinked slowly, then moved My hands to her chest and gripped hard.

"These are My property?"

She groaned softly. "They belong completely to You, Mistress. Do as you wish with them."

I smiled slightly and gripped each around the areola, careful not to touch her nipples. I pulled them up and out, shaking them roughly. She gasped softly but kept perfectly still. I let go and walked back around in front of her, letting My hand trail along her side again. I took My hands from her body and her eyebrows and mouth immediately pouted, a soft whine leaving her lips.

Two toys were in My pocket rather than on the dresser behind us - a vibrating egg and nipple clamps. I pulled out the clamps and touched them to her lips. She kissed them softly. This was her signal of consent, but I could tell it wasn't exactly a conscious decision. I swear her nipples hardened even more when she kissed those clamps. I reached down and grabbed below one of her breasts, squeezing and shaking slightly. The temptation to take her gorgeous nipple into My mouth was incredibly strong, but we'd discussed this. She wanted to be treated like one of My belongings.

I didn't even have to tease or pull on her nipples - they were long and rock-hard already. Without touching My fingers to her nipple, I put the clamp on one side and tightened it until she gasped... then just a bit more. I tugged on the chain between them and shook the chain like her tit was on a leash. Then I gripped her other breast and attached the other clamp to that hardened nipple and did the same, shaking both back and forth. Her breathing increased and her mouth opened further, but still she stayed perfectly still.

"All fours. Now."

Immediately she moved to her hands and knees. The chain hung down close to the table's top. I walked slowly around her again, running My hand along her back before grazing her ass with an open palm. God, it was beautiful.

I stepped over to the table and found the small weights, a blindfold, and short flogger, making sure to move a few things so she would wonder what was coming. Coming back to the table, I set the flogger between her legs silently, laid the blindfold across her back, and finally stood beside her.

I tapped the chain hanging from her nipples and watched it swing back and forth slightly. Her nipples extended with the weight. I lifted the chain up toward her chest, relieving her nipples for a moment, and attached the smallest of the weights. I held it for a moment, giving her time to prepare for what she knew was coming. Then I dropped the weight. She gasped out loud then, and I could tell it caused her pain. I set My hand on her back as she let it wash through her.

I knew she'd never done this before - worn the clamps, sure; been on all fours, yes - but never felt that initial shock of pain from dropping a weighted chain connected to them. I waited, watching the weight slowly stop moving. She was so still - she didn't want Me to think she couldn't handle anything. She wanted the pain and embraced it as it became a part of her. Her nipples were pulled down, stretching so beautifully, just for Me.

My hand slide from her back slowly down to her ass again. I stood to the side and looked at this gorgeous site - this beautiful woman who knew Me so well, in such a vulnerable position by choice, trusting Me explicitly and completely. A massive wave of humility crashed over Me, and I closed My eyes, touching that perfect ass and letting My appreciation flow into her as best I could. I had to swallow and take a deep breath to bring Myself back.

I slipped My fingers under the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees. Damn, I thought her ass was perfect with them on. I wanted to remember every view I had of her... now, on all fours, the weights pulling her nipples downward, her panties around her knees, the flogger between them, the black blindfold lying across her back... I did have a Polaroid camera on the utility table and I have to admit the thought crossed My mind. But I'd never take a picture she didn't consciously agree to and help arrange first. So I seared this moment into My memory as best I could.

Then I noticed the trail of wetness extending down the inside of both her thighs. "Mmm...you won't need any lube tonight, will you, pet?"

"That's for You to judge, Mistress." Her voice was soft but she was committed to the words. I couldn't tell just where she was in her journey in and out of her subspace, but that wasn't My concern. She just wanted to please Me and for Me to enjoy her however I wanted.

I stood behind her and put one hand on each of her outer thighs. Slowly I ran My hands down to her knees... then along her calves. She'd told Me her feet were very ticklish, so I avoided them and moved back up her calves, sliding My fingers more toward the inside of her legs. When I trailed the tips of My fingers along her inner knees, she flinched - apparently she was ticklish there too - and a small gasp slipped out as the weight on the nipple chain swung slightly. Once the initial twinge faded, she almost imperceptibly started swaying very slightly forward and back. She wanted the pulsing pain of the swinging chain. I smiled slightly.

Before I reached the trails down her inner thighs, I stepped to her side and lifted the chain slowly. She let out a tiny whimper but stilled. I attached a second weight to the chain and held both in My hand for a moment, resting My hand on her back again. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder softly before whispering in her ear, "Are you ready, pet?"

"Please..." she whispered softly. I dropped the weights.

This time her gasp was sharp and louder. She caught herself quickly though, and found the strength to hold as still as a statue as the weights swayed slowly. She forced her breath into a steady rhythm, letting her body absorb this new level of pain. I moved My hand slowly over her back to the rhythm she was trying to maintain. After a few moments, I leaned down and kissed her shoulder again. "That's My good little girl."

Another tiny whimper - but this had nothing to do with the pain in her nipples. She loved when I called her that.

Again I ran My hand down her back and over her ass, then both hands down the backs of her thighs before moving back to the inside where I'd left off. It was almost painful for Me to move as slowly as I did, but My fingers finally felt the trail her arousal was producing. Using only one finger on each side, I slowly wiped the trail and licked My lips in anticipation of tasting her for the first time. She rocked forward very slightly before remembering the weights pulling at her nipples.

With one hand, I traced My fingers further up, nearing her center but following a path along the inside of her thigh around to the very lowest part of her stomach, just above her shaved mound. I could feel the heat from the deepest part of her body. With My other hand, I trailed two spread fingers from the very lowest part of her back, on either side of the crack of her ass and slowly reaching her swollen pussy.

"Oh... oh f-fuck." Her words were so soft I barely heard her - although that may have been because I was falling into My Domspace.

Using the hand on her lower stomach, I gently forced her body forward and back, causing the weights on her nipples to sway and causing her outer lips to glide over My fingers. With the gush that was now coming steadily from her, she moved easily, almost gracefully back and forth as her breathing increased.

"Yes... please, Mistress...."

"Please what, pet?"

"Please... I need you inside me... please..."

"You need what, slut?" My voice got sharper as I kept moving her body, now a bit farther and a bit faster.

"Oh... oh god... I need you to fuck me... please... please Mistress... please fuck your pet..."

Oh, how I loved it when she begged. I could feel My own pussy gushing with her words, and somewhere in her mind I knew she knew the effect it had on Me.

I moved My fingers from her pussy. "It's far too soon in the night for that, girl." She let out a cross between a whimper and a cry of frustration, but slowly stopped swaying as I moved My hand away from her stomach.

Picking up the flogger for the first time, I ran the strands down one calf and then up the other as I walked to her side. She knew what that was and shuddered very slightly. I wanted her anticipation and slight fear of it to build before using it, so I set it on her back and picked up the blindfold. I walked around in front of her and lifted her chin, then held the blindfold to her lips for a brief moment before lowering it slightly and waiting. Again, I would do nothing without her explicit consent. Almost immediately she bent her head and kissed the blindfold, moving to nuzzle her face against the palm of My hand for just a moment.

"Nadu." Immediately she moved back to her original position, letting the flogger slide down her back to the floor with a soft thunk and tucking her feet under her ass and knees spread even wider than before. She straightened her back slowly, letting the weights on her nipples settle in their new position. She placed her hands on her thighs, palms up, eyes pointed downward and closed.

I moved behind her and took My time securing the blindfold over her eyes. She had already surrendered herself to Me and let her other senses take over, but choosing not to see and not being able to see are two very different things, so I gave her time to adjust her mind to it.

Once I was satisfied with her position, I walked back to the table with My toys, picking up the flogger on the way. Now was the time for her to truly make a choice that would determine how things progressed tonight. I picked up the bondage rope and the six soft leather cuffs I had laid out and walked back around in front of her.

I took each of her hands in turn and lifted her arms, narrowing the gap between them. I laid the flogger around her upturned palms. She curled her fingers around the soft leather and breathed deeply before bending her head to kiss the flogger. She inhaled the faint smell of the leather as she straightened back up.

Then I took the flogger from her and turned her palms downward. I held My palms against hers for a few moments, moving them slightly to let her know one of her choices. Then I picked up the bondage rope in one hand and one of the cuffs in the other. I lifted My hands until her palms touched each one.

This was her choice. She could choose not to be bound, to just obey My words and My hands. She could choose the rope and go through the longer process of being bound into whatever position I wanted. Or she could choose the cuffs, which would allow movement to different bound positions much more quickly.

I waited patiently as she felt her choices. I had no preference at all; I just wanted her. I wanted to please her, to draw out her pleasure as long as I could, until she came harder than she'd ever come before. I wanted her to know what it was like to completely lose yourself to your own body.

After a few moments more than I expected, she made her choice.

___Nyx___
___Nyx___
13 Followers