The Long Pull: Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
360 Followers

"Here we go, ladies." He presented the white plastic bag with their lunches.

"Thank you, Sal." Enola took the bag from him. "Can you break a hundred?"

"Always." Sal smiled, pulling out a huge wad of folded cash. When inside his pocket, his money clip and his belt must have a lot to talk about, both asked to contain more mass than they were designed to hold.

"Berri, you got the money?" Enola called into the drive-up window. Berri finished the transaction she was wrapped up in and walked to the walk-up counter, pulling the money from her brassiere.

"Can you break two?" She gave him the two Franklins. He gave her back $180 in twenties, tens and fives. Berri split it between herself and Enola, and then split the steak sandwich they were going to share.

"So you must be new here. I'm Sal. I run Sal's Subs across the way. If you need anything, they know my number." Sal shook January's hand and left, waddling as quickly as his stocky body would take him across the blacktop.

January opened her lunch, cubed chicken breasts sprinkled into a green salad. "Oh, sweet. This wasn't what I wanted when I asked for chicken salad." She unwrapped her plastic fork. "But this is way better."

"For a guy who doesn't seem familiar with them, his salads are actually really good." Enola said, holding her half of the steak sandwich.

January munched a few green mouthfuls of her salad. "So... did Sal just not notice that I have two penises?"

"That's Sal." Berri said. "I've known him for a few years, and he never once treats us like anything but like we're his special daughters."

"He asked me about it once." Enola noted.

"Really? Why?"

"Well, I was a little worried about his health, so once I... asked him how much he weighed." Enola confessed. "And he said, 'I don't mind you asking that question, and I'll answer that question if you answer one for me.' So he asked me how big I was, because he figured it was a similarly sort of embarrassing personal question."

"None of us are embarrassed about it."

"That's how he feels about his weight. I don't think he was even actually interested."

"How big are you two, anyway?" January asked. "I already told you two my sizes. I'm curious about yours."

"I don't think we have a ruler here." Berri said. "They don't make the novelty rulers like they do at Futa Brew."

"Just do this, then." January encouraged them to put their split steak sandwich back together, the single bite that Berri had eaten missing from the center. They brought the sandwich to the edge of the counter, and Berri brought her cock next to it. It extended past the edge of the sandwich at least a few inches.

"So... that's definitely a footlong, then." January smiled.

Enola measured up. Hers was a little thicker, but shorter by less than an inch. She was still larger than the sandwich, and she'd never heard any complaints.

"Beautiful." January said.

"Cool, now let's eat before someone shows up." Berri took back her half of the sandwich and took another bite.

January stabbed a cherry tomato with her fork. She pointed towards the window. Berri put her lunch back down, snapped up and went to the window.

"Hey, what can I get ya?" She asked as she reached the counter.

The young woman in his car snickered. "How about whatever you were samplin'?"

"Pardon me?" Berri craned her head. The customer pointed to the corner of her own mouth, and Berri automatically mimicked it, and her finger found a tiny blob of white at the corner of her mouth. "This is mayonnaise. I swear."

"Suuure it is."

"If it was come, why would I lie about it? More days than not, I give or receive at least one hummer."

The driver was quiet.

"What's on ya mind?" Berri asked.

"Well, I'd like a gingerbread, but... maybe you could... give me a little dirty talk on the side? Even just the way you say 'mayonnaise' is so cute."

"Oh, you want some dirty talk, you little bitch?" Berri said, taking hold of the base of her cock and starting a slow, even stroke.

Despite all the fun positions she and her fellow baristas could get up to during the course of the day... this was her favorite customer request. Her customers were almost exclusively Americans, and that meant they all thought her accent was exotic and cute. It also allowed her to vent some of the frustration built up during the day. Of course, she couldn't be too nasty, just like how coffee shouldn't be too bitter.

Berri was an expert; she knew exactly what to say.

"Ooh..." She sucked in hard through her teeth as she worked herself. "You're such a hot little thing... please don't call my boss and tell her I swore at you. Then she'll fire me and I'll have to live in your basement as your filthy cock-slave."

"I have an apartment." The woman said, writhing in her car seat.

"That works." Berri curled her lips and jerked herself harder. "I'll live in your kitchen and spunk whenever you need a pick-me-up. Just wring that come out of my hard cock..."

The customer started to blush. "I just love the way you say 'cock' and 'come' with your accent..."

Berri smiled. The Kiwi accent was like autopilot for sexy. So was a cock over twelve inches, of course. She finally pressed the gingerbread flavor button on her belt. The lust burning inside her tripled, and she jerked herself with two hands for a while, pointing herself out the window, nearly intruding into the customer's car.

Freeing one hand, Berri got an empty cup and did something she normally wasn't allowed to do: she handed it to the customer before filling it. "Here." Berri gasped as she edged closer. "Hold this and let me shoot into it."

The customer held the cup over the tip of Berri's cock. Berri felt it building inside her.

"You a futa?" Berri asked.

"What?" The customer leaned back.

"I'm just wonderin', because we had a futa customer earlier, and that is just so hot." Berri said. "I love the idea that a futa could easily eat her own jizz, but instead comes here and PAYS me to wring out a hot blast of my sweet sweet come."

The customer looked off for a moment.

"You don't have to tell me." Berri said. "I get it. We all have secrets. Save it for the bedroom, when you sling that monster out, so thick and hot and... and..."

And Berri came out of the drive-up window and into the cup, the woman swooping the cup about to catch it all.

When Berri's senses returned, she saw a diagonal streak of come on the woman's face, ending near the edge of her mouth.

"Oh, my God, I'm sorry!" She held her hand out as she took the cup back to fill it with coffee.

"It's fine." The woman said. "I... let it happen on purpose." She licked a bit from the corner of her mouth. "You can't tell me that THIS is just mayo..."

Berri quickly made the coffee and the customer paid. When Berri handed the customer the change, the customer handed something back: her panties, a dainty pink pair sitting in both of Berri's palm like a kitty, and just as soft and warm.

Folding her hands together around them, Berri whispered, "I love this job."

No one else was waiting at the drive-up, so Berri went back to the walk-up counter and continued eating her sandwich.

"What are those?" Enola asked.

Berri held the panties out. "A souvenir from a customer." She put it with her clothing under the desk. "See, this is why I like this better than the Futa Brew. I don't know if you've seen one, January, but they don't have drive-ups. The drive-up makes some of the customers bold. I love it."

January quietly finished her mouthful of salad before speaking up.

"I worked at a Futa Brew."

Berri blinked. "You did?"

"I did. I actually moved from my parents' home in Cleveland to Portland for an entry-level position at the Futa Brew. I figured it was the perfect job for me."

She took a deep breath. "And it didn't work out. The crew was all great, but the customers didn't like me. They thought I was gross, a freak. They thought I was weird. I couldn't believe it. Not everyone, but... enough customers were bothered by it. The one time I thought I'd be accepted was there. So... one time, I tried hiding my second cock in my shirt. But, as you saw, they work as a set.

"So I quit. I went home with nothing. The Futa Brew had a lot of benefits, but severance packages aren't one of them. But somehow, someone here heard about the freak show from a few years ago, and offered me a job. So they tuck me in where people won't see me. They want my come, but they don't want to see my two cocks.

"So... I guess this is the best I can hope for." January said, her head tipped down. "Even as the only diphalic futa in the world... the best I can hope for is to be built into the wall and used like a beer tap, everyone pretending it's two different futa back there."

Berri set down her sandwich. She grabbed January and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "I'm so sorry. I know that feeling. And I'm sorry I was cross with you. I just... I got jealous because you're getting so many hours and you just got here. It took me a while to build up to full-time. Those four extra hours I'm not getting... what difference does that make?"

"At our pay rate, about one hundred ninety bucks." Enola said.

"Well... that would be cool." Berri rocked her head. "But... screw it. I love this job, and I love my coworkers. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't love you as well."

Berri kissed January. They both smiled. When they pulled apart, Enola moved in and kissed January on the lips.

"Have you ever met a Cherokee futa?" Enola asked, looking into her eyes intensely.

"No." January answered.

Enola sighed. "Me, neither. Or any other Native-American futa. Being a futa meant maybe being the only one you'll ever know... until they started opening these shops and forcing people to deal with it. No tucking, no stuffing, no pretending it's not there, no pretending we're something else."

January sniffled a bit, and kissed Enola again, and then Berri, and then Enola again, and...

-

A customer drove up to the drive up window. Berri was bent over, nearly hanging out the window, Enola beside her, both moaning and rocking as January stood behind them, thrusting.

"Welcome to Bukoffee. What can we get for you?" January asked.

The customer removed her sunglasses as she watched the other two baristas writhing and panting at January's stern humping. Enola had pulled Berri's breasts out of the cups of her bra and held them, Berri's nipples poking out between Enola's fingers. Berri's tongue was close to hanging out like a dog sticking their head out the car window.

"Uh... could I get a caramel apple?"

"It's buy-one-get-one-free." January added.

"Huhh...huhhh..." Berri just couldn't find the breath in her lungs to tell the customer that no, in fact, it wasn't.

"All right, then." She put her finger to her chin to think about it. Enola wished she'd hurry up and make up her mind already. "How about a red velvet cake coffee, too?"

"Coming right up." January obnoxiously stressed the first word. She pressed the appropriate buttons on both her coworker's belts. Berri pinched her eyes shut as she cried out, her cheeks growing red. Enola's mouth was formed into a near-permanent 'oh' face.

Without stopping her stride, January pulled the two of them up off the counter, standing them next to each other, hip-to-hip. January grabbed two cups and passed them to her coworkers before turning up the gas and pounding them even harder.

At about the same moment, Enola and Berri 'made' the two coffees... without ever touching their cocks. January was ready, pouring the coffee into each cup and stirring them, all with her coworkers hanging off her cocks like coats on a rack.

"When..." Berri panted. "are you going to come?"

"When someone asks for pumpkin."

Seven cars rolled by. None of them ordered a pumpkin spice coffee. The eighth car, to Berri's relief, ordered four. She pressed the buttons on the yet-unused 'pumpkin' cartridges on their belts.

Two cups went to Berri and Enola, and January held the others between her coworkers' legs. At the same moment, all four cups filled with autumn-themed sweetness, the lower two filled with whatever splattered out of their pussies.

Berri and Enola tried to stay standing. Their job kept them on their feet almost perpetually. Now, they were so exhausted, so drained and yet so pleasantly filled... they both collapsed to the rubber anti-slip mat at their feet, tumbling like a pair of crash dummies.

"Are they OK?" The customer asked, trying to look below the window. "Whoa, two dicks."

"That's not a nice thing to call my coworkers." January joked.

At the floor, tangled below January's legs, Berri somehow managed to open her eyes, looking up to the ceiling. She tried to remember how her muscles worked so nobody would accuse her of failing to to her job.

"So..." Enola croaked, her face partially underneath Berri's arm. "What do you think of the new girl?"

Berri looked up again, looking between January's legs, not that she had much choice, given her position.

"Y'know..." Berri said. "When she first got her, I wasn't sure about her. But... she's fun."

Enola put two fingers together and slipped them past Berri's balls and into her vulva, very low, just above her perineum. A few drops of come trickled out from the opening, collected onto Enola's fingers. She brought the morsel to Berri's lips.

"Let's see if you like pumpkin now..."

Berri slipped her tongue out from between her lips, and Enola delivered the wad of come to it.

And Berri spat it off her tongue before she even could retract it back past her teeth. She coughed and retched.

"I guess not." Enola said.

DTales
DTales
360 Followers