All Comments on 'The Long Ride Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

Very Very nice we love it and hope you keep it going for a while.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Damn it Soul again. Don't know how you do it but you do keep them coming. Just don't see how you have enough time in the day for all these stories.

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please visit my profile where the link to my patreon page is located. I hope you all enjoy the tales I weave here soon and what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused.

This I like a hybrid of some below par loving wives story where the ex wife dominates the cuck and a decent romance story.

The Itzel part is almost irrelevant, or the Vanessa part is.

You are trying to pack to much into it and it ends up being nothing of anything.

Couples counseling? Seriously?

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Don't listen to that anonymous retard, keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice follow up, can't wait for more. As always thank you for your work.

Ed

Rage632Rage632almost 4 years ago
Simply amazing.

Can't wait for the next part.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

Enjoying the story very much!

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Loving this story

This story has so much depth, Cal is a great father and his love for his daughter and Itzel is matched for his loathing of his ex girlfriend and her family that it keeps you drawn in to see where the next shoe will drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oops he forgot to rubber up.

loragassloragassover 3 years ago

I keep waiting for the word Adoption to pass Vanessa's lips or henry's for that matter, but it never happens. It appears that nothing but trouble is headed our hero's way, since all sorts of misdeeds have been mentioned, but I must say, not the one I thought I would hear has been brought up...yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Great pair and story Great father and characters

Blackheart452Blackheart452over 3 years ago
Great plot line

Your storyline is spot on. No overbearing or over used words during the sex scenes. Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story enjoyed

And?

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
relationships, so important

The perfect father, always think of his daughters welfare, except of course when wanting to be with his sexy lovely woman. My wife had 4 children we had to escape from now and then to have our fun before we were married but luckily one them was old enough to baby sit the younger ones and of course the older one would kid us a bit. Keep writing can't wait to read the climax to the story.

Bumba6540Bumba6540over 3 years ago

No qualms about the writing, plot, characters. But your love scenes are but cringe-worthy.

"hard, throbbing, engorged rod"...... seriously!!!!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, loving it and the characters. I feel as if I’m there with them.

Well done Siul71.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Vanessa... Henry... And her parents are way too pushy concerning what is basically some one else's child... Henry's says he's going to provide for her regardless of what her father thinks... I would have told the lot of them to kick rocks...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vanessa certainly hasn't changed. Lying to Cal, threatening to take away Shari, explaining how even if she lost he would be dead broke. Not to mention manipulating him, demanding that she be a part of Shari's life. Everything bis still about her wants and needs. As I said, she hasn't changed. I certainly wouldn't want my child to be influenced by such a person, mother or not.

But he goes ahead and accepts it. Not to mention asking the person threatening to take custody of his child to babysit? Sounds insane to me.

I feel Shari is not written as a typical thirds greater. In many cases she seems to act like she is 4 and in other cases she acts like she is teenager or older.

I still like the premise and the story overall. I just can't understand the actions of Cal regarding Vanessa.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

It would be a quick legal hearing. Judge would tell vanessa she has no legal standing. She would say she was too young when she signed away rights, and judge would end it saying suenyour parents then. Legally this would be very quick.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Can’t help but think this is all going to go tits up soon.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

The revelation about Sheri having scarlet fever caused me to recall the book

Bombshell: The Life and Death of Jean Harlow by David Stenn. The girl who grew up to be the movie star we know as Jean Harlow had scarlet fiver as a child. After effects of that caused her kidneys to be weak, and coupled with alcoholism and quack doctors, led directly to her death. However, so obscure was this condition that it was not uncovered or realized until this author wrote the book. Read it. I dare you to put it down! I like your story, too.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great second chapter. Love it. AAAAA++++

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

When in love and in 'sex' the sex becomes much better. My previous remarks hold true. Some men have notches on their bedpost or keep score. I guess I'm a bit weird, I married the two women I had sex with. The first one only lasted 13 years, turns out I wasn't "good" enough for her she wanted to branch out and see what else was out there, end of marriage, her choice not mine. Two girls, any thought how the divorce would affect them? No of course not. Selfish? Yeah, definitely. But what can you do? I was a wimp and didn't understand anything. Divorce? Yeah. Met a good woman with 4 kids, lasted 40 years, go figure. hope this guy figures it out and gets rid of the receptacle mother before its to late. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories