The Long Ride Pt. 02

Story Info
A single father meets his adelfí̱ psychí̱.
19.7k words
4.82
29.8k
105

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers

The Long Ride part two

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

******

Chapter Four.

Saturday, six days later.

"Now you behave for your mother," Callum stated as he gazed down at his daughter as Shari stood beside her mother.

"I promise I'll keep a close eye on her, and I'll keep Mom from being alone with Shari," Vanessa said, noting how he glanced at Constance. "Thank you, for letting me have this time with her Cal. I'm sorry about the museum, I'll make it up to the both of you. I promise," Vanessa said, with a nod.

"Uh-huh, we'll see," Callum said, plainly.

"Cal, we've talked about this, you're going to have to trust me at some point. Until then I'm just going to prove to you that Shari is safe with me," Vanessa replied recounting the drawn out fight they had after Shari's parent-teacher conference.

"No you yelled, I ignored you," Callum stated truthfully.

"I'm not going to get into a fight with you Cal. We'll talk about this later," Vanessa spoke, lightly squeezing Shari's hand. "Come on Shari, let's go shopping," she said, smiling down at Shari.

"Bye Daddy, I'll be good I promise," Shari said, waving at him as she walked towards Constance's rental car.

"Cal... is something wrong?!" Itzel asked, once she pulled into his driveway ten minutes after Shari and Vanessa had left.

"It's nothing," Callum muttered as he slid his helmet on.

"Cal... tell me, what's got you so upset?" Itzel queried as her hand wrapped around Callum's left wrist.

"Vanessa." Was the only thing he said as he swung his leg over the back of her motorcycle.

"Do you want..."

"No," Callum said, coldly. He's thought enough about Vanessa for one week, he just wanted to forget about her.

"Okay, you better hold on tightly to me," Itzel said, as she peered over her shoulder.

An hour passed into two then three and Itzel couldn't help but feel how his groin rubbed against her mound. She had thought she was going to lose control of the bike as she tried to miss as many bumps in the road as possible, yet with the vibration of the bike and the way his manhood felt pressed against her was making her so wet. She knew her cheeks were burning as she felt his strong arms wrapped around her. The way his body felt pressed against her back as his body moved so fluidly as they took those S-turns at speeds that weren't safe. Yet that is why she bought the bike in the first place. She loved speed. However, she did love the feel of Callum behind her a tad more. Turning her head slightly as Callum tried to readjust his body without unbalancing the bike. Her eyes glanced to her left as she noted a turn off of the main road that ran through the National Park.

Itzel watched from the corner of her eye as she took off her helmet as Callum stretched from the long ride as he stood with his back to her. Her light brown hair spilled down her back as the helmet rose above her ears. A smirk formed on her lips knowing that they were all alone in that little secluded spot. Her eye glanced down, biting the inside of her cheek as it lingered on Callum's ass. Thrice she went over to his home, thrice she fell in love with his little girl, and once she almost took him to his bed just from watching how good he was with Shari. It took all her will power not to crawl into his lap and have her way with those lips of his once Shari was put to bed. Plus she had worn out the batteries in her toy as she pleasured herself to the picture that he had sent to her late Sunday night.

Her steel blue eyes lustered as her hand took hold of his. While they hadn't officially stated that they were dating yet, to her it felt like they were. She knew he was taking it slow to ensure that Shari wouldn't be hurt if it didn't work out between them. How that made her heart flutter knowing if they went the distance that he'll be so good to the children they would have. Smiling at him as Itzel led him to a lone bench that overlooked the lush forest and the hiking trail that was cut through it.

"Now that there's no one around, tell me what's going on Cal," Itzel said, sweetly.

"You remember what I told you about what happened last weekend?" Callum asked, leaning forward. Resting his elbows on his knees and his chin in the crook of his thumbs.

"Yeah, how Shari's mother's parents are trying to take Shari away from you, I thought you told me they had given up on that?"

"Yeah, they might say that but after the crap Vanessa and her parents put me through before Shari was born I don't trust a word they say," Callum said, pulling out his phone, bringing up the GPS page for the beacon that was housed within Shari's locket. Making sure that Shari was still within the town's limits. Which she was or her necklace was sitting somewhere in the heart of the town.

"Then why did you let her go off with her mother?" Itzel asked, placing a hand on his back.

"For Shari," Callum said, looking over at her like that fact should have been obvious to a blind man. "I might hate Vanessa's guts, but I'm not about to let that harm my daughter."

"Cal, I didn't mean anything by it. I can't imagine what you're going through with her showing up after so long. I'd like to understand if you let me," Itzel said, her arm slid along his back as she scooted closer to him. "Would you tell me what happened before Shari was born that cause such a rift between the two of you?"

Itzel sat there silently as Callum told her of the nine long months of battling he had to do against the State, Vanessa, and her parents right up to the day Vanessa went into labor and Shari was born. She felt her own anger rising as her lips pressed lightly against his right shoulder. "No wonder he doesn't trust them or anyone else with Shari's safety," Itzel thought to herself. "I don't know how he stayed sane throughout it all. The names he was called, the lack of respect they levied at him," she muttered in her mind. Yet as she took all that in, it only made her fall deeper for him. She knew the strength it must have taken to stand up to all three of them at such a young age.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that Cal, I really am," Itzel cooed as she snuggled closer to him. Feeling her body heat being pressed against his. She couldn't understand why after only one week of knowing each other being with Callum just felt so right. "You would think after all that they would have learned their lesson," Itzel sighed as she rested her left cheek on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you would think so," Callum muttered, trying not to let her alluring perfume to cloud his mind. Yet every time she was near, every touch of her hand, every look she cast upon him made him feel like he was twelve all over again and dealing with his first crush. It was taking every fiber of his being not to take her into his arms and do things that she might not approve of.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"For now nothing, nothing I can do other than deny Vanessa access to my daughter. Yet I can't do that to Shari, she needs her mother right now. Shari..." His head dropped, trying to hold back the tears recounting the times he held his daughter as she cried in his arms at how cruel children could be without meaning to.

"Cal what about Shari?" Itzel asked, hearing the slight tremble of his voice.

"For two years now, Shari's had a very rough time with school and kids her own age. She and they don't understand why she only has me. I can't blame the kids, I mean they're kids, they don't understand what their saying. Yet it hurts my baby nonetheless, and I'm the one who has to..."

"Oh Cal, I'm so sorry. That couldn't be easy for you to deal with," Itzel said, hugging him lightly. "And this is why you're putting up with Vanessa?" she asked, to which Callum nodded. "I don't know if I could deal with an ex that left for years only to come back and try to be in my child's life. You must have the patience of God to put up with it all."

"You've never had to feed a child, or deal with the terrible twos," Callum said, with a little smirk as he turned to look at Itzel.

"True, but I just never met a man that I want to have a child with," Itzel said, "until now," she quickly said to herself. "Are the terrible twos really that bad?" she asked, with a slight smile on her lips.

"With Shari it was. She would run into my bedroom and take one of my text books I needed to study and cry 'Mine!' then I'd have to give chase as she ran through my parents' house," Callum said, the love for his daughter filled his eyes as he gazed at Itzel. Before he knew it he felt himself leaning forward closing the gap that separated them by mere inches.

Itzel knew what was happening, and she'd been wanting this since the day she met him. The moment their lips touched they both felt a sudden pull, a pull that subtly told them even if they didn't know it at the time that they were meant for one another. The feeling that stretched back to the days of ancient Greece when Zeus split mankind into two to forever search for their other half.

Callum's mind was all a flutter as he felt the softness of Itzel's lips. The way her hands held his face as their kiss deepened. The way her tongue teased his before tasting the warmth of his mouth. The way her body felt in his arms, like she was made just for him.

Itzel's mind was adrift in a haze of bliss as she felt Callum's hands pressing her into him. Whimpering when she felt his fingers teasing the hem on her pants longing to feel their heat soaking into her skin. Pulling away, breathing heavily, her eyes searching his as they sat there in silence. The only sound was the swaying trees and the birds chirping above them.

"I..."

"Shh... I wanted to kiss you too Cal," Itzel said sweetly, as she placed a finger upon his lips. "I've wanted to do that for a week now."

"Y-you have?" Callum stammered.

"Mmmhmm," Itzel hummed. "I know you haven't dated since Shari's birth," her hand danced up Callum's right thigh, "I get that you want to protect her from any fallout from a bad relationship. Yet I'm here Cal, I'm not going anywhere, we can go as slow as you want this to go."

"So... we're dating?" Callum asked, feeling a lump forming in his throat.

"Oh yes," resting her arms along Callum's shoulders, "that is if you want to be my boyfriend and don't mind dating a hot librarian," Itzel said, with a coy smile.

"But I don't..."

"Cal, I'm not after money, if that's what you're worried about. If I was that shallow I'd would have stayed in LA. There aren't many men like you in LA. So put your fears away and just..." Itzel moaned into Callum's mouth as he kissed her so passionately that left her breathless. "Slow down tiger," she said, with a mirth filled smile as her chest heaved. "There's plenty of time for us to make out, namely on your couch," Itzel said, in reality she wanted to say his bed, and it wasn't making out she wanted. It was how his lips would feel on her overheated peach that was throbbing like mad at that very moment. She could feel how wet her panties had become. "Let go have lunch."

"Anywhere in particular?!"

"Not that I have in mind, but you don't mind if we make a stop before we eat do you?" Itzel asked, bashfully. She had no wish to tell him how that kiss of theirs, the feel of his cock on her mound as she drove, also the vibrations of the engine had plastered her panties to her womanhood.

"No, I don't. You like ribs or somewhere more healthy?" Callum asked, as her fingers interweaved with his.

"I do love my meat," Itzel said, with a sly smirk allowing her innuendo to hang in the air.

Callum had to quickly adjust himself as Itzel's leather pants molded to her ass as she swung her leg over her bike.

"What're you waiting for?" Itzel shot him a seductive smile noting the state he was in. Giggling in her mind as Callum quickly lowered his visor to hide his blushing face. Her eyes fluttered as she felt that hard rod pressing against her ass. So very pleased that his body responded to her.

Callum was breathing heavily all through the ride as Itzel slyly rubbed her ass against him. He could have almost sworn that he was about to bust a nut in his jeans with the way her ass felt against him. However, that all changed when Itzel pulled up to Amanda's former home.

"You live here?!" Callum asked confused, as the garage door closed behind him. Whistling inside his head as he eyed the pearl white Mercedes SL 65 AMG hard top convertible. "I guess she really isn't after money," he thought to himself.

"My dad got that for me for my last birthday," Itzel said, hanging her helmet on her right handle bar as she noted him staring at it. "Yeah, I just moved in over a week ago. I don't know who had this place last but they sure did leave in a hurry. Come on, you can relax inside while I..." Quickly turning away as her face became red, bowing her head as she hurriedly walked into her home. Feeling her panties rubbing against her sensitive mound as she did.

Callum arched an eyebrow as he took off his helmet. Wondering what was up with her, shaking it off, wondering how and why she bought Amanda's old home. Setting his helmet on the back of Itzel's bike. Peeking through the window of the car, wondering what her father did to afford such an expensive car. Also wondering if her family, and assuming she too, was well off, what she saw in him when she was dating beneath her station as the old saying goes.

"Cal make yourself something to drink if you want, it might take me a few minutes to get ready," Itzel called down from her bedroom.

"Okay," Callum said, as he looked up the stairs wondering if she was naked in her room. He wasn't going to lie; he did masturbate a lot to the picture she sent. While it didn't give a clear view of her gorgeous body, his mind had no trouble filling in the blanks.

"What are you doing Itzel?" she asked her reflection as she stood naked in front of her mirror. "You brought a man home, and he's fucking gorgeous that's what you're doing and he's so into you!" Itzel giggled as she lightly danced in place. "Let's hope you stay drier than your counterpart," she muttered to her bright red panties as they slid up her legs once she had cleaned and dried her mound. Opening up her closet door, her 38C breasts bounced against her ribs as she took her red slip dress from the hanger. A lustful smile formed on her lips wondering how Callum would like it as she fidgeted with the midthigh hem of her dress. She could already feel her peach's nectar gathering as she thought back to the way his cock felt against her. Rubbing her wrists together once she applied a fresh squirt of her perfume then added another between her breasts. Biting her lip pondering on the time when Callum would have his face buried within her lush valley.

All through her changing Itzel had a smile on her lips as she slipped into her matching pumps. Checking her hair, her makeup in her mirror before the strap of her purse slid up her arm. Her heart was skipping in her chest as she left her bedroom.

"Sorry for the wait Cal," Itzel called out as she elegantly walked down the stairs. Her eyes lustered as Callum stood there with a glass of water in hand and a gaping mouth. "Is it too much?" she asked, looking down at her outfit, then back up with a taunting smile.

"No, no, not at all," Callum finally managed to say. He already knew she was beautiful, yet the sight of her in a dress made his already befuddled mind shut down; and the only thing it could think of was how she would look sitting on the dinner table with her legs spread and his face between her thighs.

"I hope you don't mind if we take the car. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to ride in this," Itzel said, gesturing down to her dress. Moreover it would stop her from lifting up her dress and whispering to him in a pleading voice to slide that hard cock into her wet cunt. Her eyes flared as she noted how that pole of his flexed against his jeans. Wondering if he had thought along those same lines.

"I don't, I mean you are the one driving," Callum said, as he set his glass in the sink.

"Good, now I have another four hours with you before your daughter gets home, and I plan on making the most of it," Itzel stated taking hold of his hand. Swaying her ass just for him as she led him back out to the garage.

The moment they had arrived back at Callum's home after their delicious lunch of ribs, Texas toast, coleslaw, and fries, their hands were all over each other as they couldn't get enough of the taste of each other's lips. While Itzel's right hand was rubbing his manhood, Callum's left was fondling her right breast. It was only the alarm on Callum's phone that kept her from climbing on his lap and grinding her hot mound on that hard, hot, pulsating pole of his. Her breath shuddered as she pulled away as his fingers teased her right nipple. Her thighs slyly rubbed together yearning to feel his strong hands on them as her legs were wrapped around his waist as he sent that hard rod deep into her paradise; but alas, that wasn't meant to be, at least not on that day. She knew he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. So she could wait until the time was right for the two of them to be together intimately.

Biting her lip as she gazed at Callum as he stood in front of his home. Feeling her cheeks heat as she sat behind the wheel of her car. She silently admitted to herself that this had been one of the best dates she had ever been on and she couldn't wait to see Callum again. Waving to him as she backed out of his driveway. Wondering if she was going to be on his mind as he was on hers as she drove away.

Callum puttered around his shop waiting on Vanessa to drop off his daughter. Every few minutes he would glance at his phone seeing the dot moving on screen as the hour of four drew near. He was growing nervous as only five minutes remained and Vanessa still hadn't shown up.

"I know we're late Cal," Vanessa said, over the roof of her mother's rental car when they pulled in quarter pass the hour. "I'm sorry about that, we just lost track of time," she lied, she just wanted a few more moments with her daughter. As much as she wanted to take Callum to court to fight to get her rights back, Henry had told her how much of an uphill battle it would be and would probably drain them of every cent they had and still not win the case. She could see the anger in his eyes as he wiped his hands with his shop rag as she held the car door open for Shari as her mother popped the trunk. Watching as Shari ran around the front of the car to her father.

"Daddy look!" Shari said, beaming up at Callum.

"Who cut your hair?" Callum asked, trying to keep his tone passive so not to let on his displeasure at her mother.

"I didn't think you would mind Cal, Shari said she wanted a haircut while we were out," Vanessa said, as she unloaded the bags from the trunk.

"You should have called," Callum said, coldly.

"Don't you like it Daddy?" Shari asked, her lip trembled.

"Honey you just had one a month ago. If it wasn't the one you wanted you should have said so," Callum said, softening his tone as he looked down at his daughter.

"Cal I swear I didn't know," Vanessa said, as she shut the lid of the trunk knowing that this was going to be harder than she thought.

"But I wanted to look like Mama," Shari said, softly. "Please don't be mad," she said, on the verge of tears.

"I'm not mad at you Shari," Callum said, rubbing his forehead before his eyes glanced over to Vanessa. "Go put your things away Shari," he said, as he pulled down the shop door.

"Okay," Shari said weakly, knowing what that tone of his meant.

"Cal don't be too hard on Shari..." Constance began to say once Shari led Vanessa into her home.

"Is your phone broken?"

soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers