The Long Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You suddenly move your mouth away from me and look at the glistening fat flesh in your hands. Now, with clever control, you reach behind and open the case which contains your camera and you set it up and simply start to film my twitching and bubbling tool, the best part of it all slippery and wet with saliva. Your hand comes forward and slides over it while you film single-handed. You stroke the contour, slide your tips over the dribbling end, and spread the fluid over it. I watch amazed as you lift your finger and stretch the oozing juice in the air. You move the camera around so that you can see it from many angles later. Now, you rest it on the dash and move forward again, guessing that the camera can see you. It looks good to me and I can imagine how it will look to you later. You slide the long tool into your mouth as far as you can and hold it there for the camera. I know that you cannot breathe as my large cock-head is pushed against your throat, but you let your head fall heavily onto me, wanting to impale yourself on this lovely knob. You swivel your head around sexily and I know now that you can 'see' in your head, just what you want to see on the TV when you view this with me later, in our room.

My rod tingles maddeningly in your mouth and I want to fill you with my lust. I keep still however and let you control the scene. I let out a long sexy sigh and this seems to be what you wanted. This gives you the cue to lift again, and now I hear your breathing restart. You lift your head and I feel the cool air on the wetness of my knob, great dribbles of your saliva running down to my balls and onto the seat. You move back again and at the same time, lift the camera to your eyes moving it up to my face. I can barely focus my eyes on you so great is my passion and this is caught by you on the film. I watch as you move down to my tool again and you order me to hold it for you.. This I do and enjoy the slippery wet feel of it. I also let my thumb slip over the tip feeling the goo coming from it.

"That's it darling!" you say to me, half instructing, half-encouraging.

I realise what you want to see and start to stroke it for you.. I push my hips up so that my knob can look bigger for you. Now I feel cruder and want to stroke it properly. I look at you but all you can see is my tool through the lens. I push higher and begin to stroke it crudely, making it point toward you. I let the covering of skin slide back to reveal the deep purple-red of the swollen head. I pull it all the way back by slipping my hand down to my balls. I look at the rod, pointing up high, looking so angry and full of lust. The shape pushes through the skin and now, the veins seem to be bigger. I squeeze down to my balls so that the tool seems to stand rigid by itself. I hope it looks as large in the camera as it seems to be in my eyes! I look to you again and now you are pointing the camera at my face. I must look so lustful as my eyes cannot see clearly. You whisper encouragement to me.

"Darling Danislover, I want to see you cum for me!"

I thrilled at your words knowing that it was being recorded as well. I concentrate on breathing and so am able to answer you.

"Darling, I am full of your lust. Are you ready?"

"Go ahead darling Danislover" you say in your beautiful eastern accent.

I look down to my tool and you follow with the camera. I push even higher with my hips and my aching and tingling prick pushes out to you. I begin to stroke it properly and you sigh at me. Your gasp is a thrill to me.

"Yes darling Danislover, do that my Danislover, do that for your beautiful Dani-babes!"

I glide my hand over the strong hardness but it is your voice that thrills me and soon I feel the familiar jerking of my man as he loses control. The seed in my belly comes running to your call as if it were one of your pets. I feel the burning sensation in my belly as masses of mess squirts from my balls and rushes in all directions inside me, but it can only go in way now. I watch in amazement as my rod swells before our eyes, suddenly splashing my hot white love in the air. My cock explodes so violently that it is shot with force into the air, but it is so thick that it springs back again, flicked in a dancing rotating arc. It seems to hover in the air before flicking off the end of my tool and splashing onto my shirt. All this is captured by you on camera and is followed immediately by more boiling love, which also splashes, on my shirt. Now the cum spills from me with less force but copious amounts dribble down to my balls as the rod jerks in agonising ecstasy for you. I am shattered by the force of this climax and by the intense beauty of the event. But I can see in my head that you have captured a really true love moment. I know that we will have endless enjoyment from reviewing this in the future.

----------------------------------

As we leave the service area, you suddenly rush ahead of me and turn with camera to film me leaving, walking toward you. I think that you are waiting to film me with the ice cream that you insisted on buying for me. I lick it with relish for you, but I see that you are really filming the wet patch on my shirt where I tried to remove the spunk before it stained. I washed it with a wet tissue in the service toilet but the water spread over a wide area.

"That looks good darling, as I know what it is!" you say to me.

I smile at your ingenuity, happy that you have the camera this time. You now put the camera down and wrap your arms around mine as we both enjoyed the ice cram we have. Like youths we share each other's even though we both had the same flavour. Without planning it, we walked away from the car and around the side of the service restaurant, following a path close the bushes. We see a young squirrel running around near the small clump of trees at the side of the building. You leave me and walk over to it. You force the camera into my hands as you leave and you break off some of the cornet biscuit so that you can feed the small animal. I hear you talk to it in a loving voice and I am amazed to see the creature come to you. It stops quite close to you and I start to film as you feed the cautious yet trusting forest babe. It stretches its head nervously toward your hand, but pulls away before it can get the treat. You drop it near him and he snatches it from the ground and runs away from you as if it had tricked you. You turn to me still crouched down and I love the laughing smile on your face. I continue to film and as you move to face me again, I see that you still have no panties on. I do not know if you have forgotten or if you are teasing me again.

I glance quickly behind me to see if there were any eyes on us. The building only showed some small windows and so I figured that this was the back of the area and no customers were looking at us. I look again and you smile back to me, crouched still, legs only slightly parted, enough to show me a little bit of your sexy flesh. You emphasised the pleasure you get from the ice cream but you know that I am filming your body, not your cornet. Suddenly, a piece of your cornet falls to the grass and you reach down to it. To do this you part your legs crudely and open yourself to my lenses eye. I zoom in a bit and as your sex becomes the main object in the lens, the light meter changes the exposure to compensate for the darkness under your skirt, relative to the bright grass area. I can see your sex clearly in a second as soon as the camera had finished focusing on you. I can only see up your skirt and I do not know what you are doing, but you keep this position for me. I thrill at the sight and despite the power of the climax of ten minutes ago, my cock starts to respond to your amazing teasing mind again. You start to bounce a little, only a bit but enough to make me think of you sitting on my tool like this. Now you flap your legs in small movements so that I can see you sex open and close just a little. I simply let you go ahead and film you as you do this for us both. I imagine the time in the near future when we would both sit down with the intention of enjoying the delights that we are preserving now.

I zoom out now and see that you are licking you ice cream, just like a young girl might, unaware of her immodesty. You do not see the squirrel come close to you again from behind, maybe to get some more of your biscuit. I watch through the lens as this happens happy to be able to get this also. You will love to see the small animal growing in confidence coming closer to you. As soon as you sense its presence you slam your thighs closed and gasp with startled excitement. This simply frightens the young animal and it races away from you into the small wooded area. You jump up and laugh when you realise what is happening. You break off some of your cornet and turn to follow it. I also follow you and we all enter the dryness of the little clump of trees. You stop and look for the animal but it has gone. The small wood smells of dried twigs and dead plant material. It is a healthy woody smell. Suddenly you see the squirrel as it races up the side of a large tree. You run to it but it is too late. The squirrel disappears from sight. You turn and lean against the tree, smiling and happy at the encounter, but wishing it would last a little longer.

You look at me and smile into the lens. I am still filming you and all this is pure natural Danibabes to me. I step to you again and keep the camera running as I move it away from me but facing you. I move into the frame and kiss you as you lean into the tree. I can't see the lens, but feel it on us as we kiss. I want to say that you are so beautiful to be able to attract the wild animal as you did, but I couldn't speak. I melt into you and kiss you deeply as you push yourself into the tree, you arms by your side. I don't know why I did it but I wanted to see you again and I just pulled at your blouse till the buttons gave in easily. Your breasts are still over you bra and now they are in the frame of your camera. I move down your body and as I do, you unclip your skirt and let it fall to the ground. Now you have only the short blouse on, open at the front and you are totally exposed to my lens. I move back a little and take in your lovely body. You look at me through the lens and have a loving smile on your face.

Happy to expose yourself to my eyes and full of natural desire in this small piece of Eden that we have made our own. It is as if this is our rosegarden for a short while. I want you. That is all. I want to make love with you and feel you again, as I love to feel you. I pull at my jeans and they give way instantly. One handed, I hold the camera away from me and film my other hand tearing at my zip and pulling my tool out again for you. I step toward you as the jeans fall to my knees, my knob, heavy and growing with excitement. You look at me and wait lovingly for me to enter you. I am slightly aware of the noise of traffic near us, but we are out of sight. I rest my arm on a branch sticking out from behind you to support my camera hand. I try to set it up toward us knowing that I will not be able to concentrate in on this function in a few seconds time.

Fortunately, there is a pair of branches there and I try to balance the camera. It looks good, but I can only hope that we are both totally framed by its lens. I can't bother with this anymore. I step forward and you place your hands between us and hold my tool. It is growing and you squeeze encouragingly. I feel you lower a little as you part your legs for me. We both sense the urgency and have no time to be tender and sophisticated about it. You push your hips to mine and push my cock-head between your slippery lips for me. I need no other guidance. My knees bend so that I can point it at you properly and you hold my neck with both hands, both of us looking down to our sexes. I push into you and you gasp as I fill you with one stroke. You pull my neck close and I try to stand. I manage this but have to lift you from the ground. Back into the supporting tree, you lift your legs so that they wrap around me, fixing our bodies together. This is great, and I can make very long strokes.

"Oh God Dani babes!" I grunt at you, trying to tell you how I feel.

You moan back to me unable to speak as I am pushing you so hard into the tree. I pull my knob from you and feel the coolness of the shadowy air on me. My balls are covered with your love and the chill is so exciting. We move together perfectly. My rod filling you so much that you can only gasp. I feel your sharp clit on my pubis and the base of my rod, I know that you are thrilling at this scene.

"I love making you cum darling Dani babes. Cum for me now darling!"

As I say this you gasp again and I feel your tight muscles gripping my knob and rippling along its length. I realise that my words excite you and I talk to you about your beautiful climaxes, which thrill me so much. All I can do is push my knob deep inside you; not that this is more pleasant for you, but I need to feel you gasp when I do this. You thighs grip my hips and you are wide open once more for me to do what I need to do. I simply love your eagerness to share our lust and our love.

In a short while, I feel my tool become totally solid as I move into a new phase of desire. I slow down so that I can stay in control and I am rewarded by a new sensation as my swollen cock-head slides within you, feeling every contour of your inner body; the lovely thrill of your sex closing itself as I withdraw, clamping on the tip of my meat as if to keep me out of you. However, this to do with your strained position and as soon as I push again, I slip past this thrilling gate. Now I can feel your intense heat as I push into you slowly, feeling the coolness of my knob being sensed by your body. The thrill of the cool skin inside you adds to your pleasure. I get an impression of what you can feel and I know that you are feeling what I am experiencing.

"I want you to lose yourself darling and cum more and more."

I push at your pubis, knowing that your lovely long clit wants to feel me. I thrill as you gasp again in my ear.

"Come on babes. Cum cum cum!"

I want you to faint with pleasure. I move so slowly that I get to feel every part of your sex and when I sink into you, I feel the puffed up lips of your responsive sex wrapped around my adoring knob. I feel my legs aching now and I have to stop for a little rest. I let my tool bury itself in you and try to get a balanced position. My hands slip under your buttocks so that I can lift you a little. My fingers slip between the cheeks of your bottom and I find your bum, all exposed by this crude position. You are all slippery with your own copious love juice and I cannot resist it. I let my lusty head rule and push the tips of my middle fingers of each hand slip into you here. You stiffen at the crude attack but I can feel the beautiful sensuous rippling of your nerves in response. Your tiny hole grips me, trying to stop my attack but you gasp in pleasure, another climax building again. You wrap your arms around me and lift yourself higher so that I can slip my hands under you properly. I can feel you throat close tight with the delirious ecstasy of giving yourself to me. I rotate my fingers so that I tease your bottom mercilessly. I realise that I am close to my own climax and I try to slow down but your hips push into me and I cannot stop what we are doing.

I push you back to the tree and my knob tingles with the feeling of your tightness. I let it happen and I manage to grunt that I am gong to cum. You respond by pulling me even tighter.

"Yes Danislover baby, cum inside me my darling Danislover"

The name thrills me and I let it happen. Again, inside half an hour, my seed gushes from me in tribute to your beauty. My legs instantly collapse at the intensity of the pleasure, and we both fall down the tree. I let myself fall back and you still hold yourself tightly to me. You end up on your knees and take over the fucking motion for me.

"Cum in me my Danislover!" you say to me crudely, and the words along with your accent thrill me into heaven.

I push my hips high and you lower onto my tower, rubbing your lips over my balls, your clit still enjoying its mastery of our bodies by sticking into the base of my knob.

You gasp as my knob swells with the delight of orgasm, stretching you and filling you with more delight. You sit heavily on me and let me fill you. My jerking cock shots so much boiling semen into your womb that you must become a mother. The hot violent seed simply impregnates your belly totally and gushes into your body as if it belonged to you. I feel close to fainting as the immense orgasm drained me. Your bottom now crushes my balls, yet this simply amplifies the pleasure I get from you. Now you stop and concentrate on the feeling of my hardness inside your sex. You rock slowly on me making the intrusion slide around stirring you up with its long reach. I feel it start to soften and take the shape of you, yet it still fills you with itself and its adoring love. I let my head fall back into the dry litter on the ground and breath in the scent of the trees and the decaying vegetation on the ground. I relax and let you ride on me, making this feeling last as long as you can. Strangely, I become aware of the camera and look up to it and see it still filming the part of the tree that we fell away from; how long ago??? I would love to have this scene on film also, but it is too late, as was the earlier session in the car that I want so much on film. The beauty is that we can film millions of erotic events together at any time; even though we might miss some beautiful ones.

We will use the camera to capture many love scenes as well some 'mundane' ones where we drink together in a pub or walk together on the moors. So many possibilities will occur in our future that will beg to be filmed for our enjoyment later. The camera is going to be a major aspect of our love life.

12