All Comments on 'The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 46'

by Lady_Blackhawk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
alyssacouslandalyssacouslandabout 13 years ago

OMG! squeeeeeee! I'm SO thrilled this has been updated! I love this story so much!

That said, wow! What a chapter! I'm going to need several cold baths after this!

Favorite parts? well, it would have to be when she resurrects the baron and gives that stupid wizard his ending...I hated that guy! YAY!

I so love Shiloh! So, hopefully they will get the dragon out next chapter, yes?

Can't wait for the next! This story rocks! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent as usual!

Very nice to see another chapter in this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thankyou

As mush as i have whinged about not seeing another chapter i cant fault u on this :-) very happy chappy :-) cant wait for the next one and to see what happens.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Don't worry about the cliffhanger

Since it takes you so long between chapters I have to re read the previous one anyway so I know where you left of!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Nice to see you are feeling better and back to ADwR.

jonnar01jonnar01about 13 years ago
Great new Chapter!

A welcome and excellent addition to Shiloh's story; a great adventure, and a very hot chapter, certainly! The partnership between Pia and Shiloh is fun to watch develop, as is Shiloh in particular. It's been a great ride seeing her develop from a naive princess to the confident, deadly and VERY erotic character she has become. Many thanks for continuing the story in such a compelling fashion!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous