The Long Walk

Story Info
A story about a small nude walk with great humiliation.
2.6k words
4.21
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of my nude walks are pretty vast, I have been hiking nude for a long time and have collected a multitude of stories along the way, they're all true and rarely do they hold me in a good light, you see, I have an exhibitionist tendency and a very small penis, not a great combination right? I normally start my escapades with "what's the worst that can happen?" and I often find out exactly that. Todays naked escapade is story seated entirely in reality and though it was now a couple of years ago, all of the details, and feelings, are still very fresh to my memory.

Let's open the story up with a little intro, I enjoy walking naked, I mean I REALLY enjoy walking naked, it is a mixture of challenge and excitement that I struggle to find elsewhere in my life. I'm also an exhibitionist with a very small penis. To give you an idea of how I appear naked, I'm a full grown adult male, around 185cm tall, 85kg so a reasonably slim build. It might have piqued your intrigue that I mentioned my penis size twice already, so that you are in possession of the full naked image, my "ding-dong" measures between 0cm and 5cm depending upon several external factors. Yes, you did read those measurement correctly. On the maximum end of the scale, this would be virtually fully erect, on the minimum end, this is when I'm cold or nervous, to satisfy my exhibitionist urges, I am always shaved smooth. OK, so the image is clear enough? A fully smooth, totally naked man, small penis/large body.

For my walks, I prefer to take the quieter trails and go at the quieter times of day, although I like to be seen, I don't like to upset people, I do however like to be rather committed when I hike, so usually leave my clothes in the car or in my house. One or two of my friends know I like to hike nude and will occasionally come along or set me a challenge to accomplish. For this hike, a friend set the challenge and came along for the walk. Lets get into it...

We met in the morning, it was about 8:30 and we were parked up in a place I'd walked nude several times before. We both knew why we were there so I undressed, leaving my clothes in the car. When you first get naked outdoors, you feel an incredible nervous energy and a great deal of vulnerability, I find I often get a little nervous sweat and a little erection, this day was no exception though to the casual onlooker it barely resembles an erect penis. We were ready to set off, my companion was choosing the route, they told me it was full commitment, clothes stay in the car, no spares, no back up... no hiding. As soon as we started walking, I heard a car approach, I instinctively stepped back and hid myself behind the car to which my friend laughed, what a ridiculous spectacle, a shy exhibitionist crouching naked behind a locked car. Once the car was passed, I knew I had to go, no matter what, I was naked, not likely to get any less naked any time soon so off I went, totally naked, totally exposed.

As soon as I started I heard another car approach but I was too far to run back to the safe hiding spot so I continued walking, soon I was on full show, I pretended not to notice but the fact that they slowed probably means they saw me right? Soon though we were away from the car park, away from the road and onto a woodland trail into nature. I tried to fool myself and my friend by announcing "this is nice, I feel really good!" they knew otherwise and were not delicate about pointing it out, laughing at my small erection forcing me to look down at it and admit that I was really quite scared!

My erection, now I know what you may be thinking, pervert, wandering around the woods with a hard on well, sort of. You see, my nervous erection doesn't REALLY look like you might expect, I'm not circumcised and because I'm very small, sometimes the head doesn't protrude so all that is really visible is what looks like a small, uncircumcised dick pointing forward, but not too far, this is one of those times where it might hit maximum size. So for the sake of the readers who cant picture it, imagine a 5cm long spring roll and you have a fairly good idea of what is going on. The little offender soon started to subside as we went further into the woods and I started to become a little more relaxed, it actually felt good to be nude, no fear, no anxiety, no clothes.

That should be the end of it, correct? No, just walking nude is nice, but as I alluded to earlier, my friends enjoy exposing me because they know a) its humiliating and b) I actually enjoy this, so the route my friend started out on was almost certain to contain some degree of risk and I was well aware of that when I accepted the invitation. Surely you don't want to read only how we had a pleasant naturist walk in the woods, I suspect that if you are reading this kind of story you have some kind of fantasy to either humiliate or be humiliated so I will continue, remember, this is a true story, this is not my fantasy.

Before we go further into the story, I have experienced the fantasy and the reality of exposure and humiliation, it is never quite how you picture it is going to be. I cant truly remember my first expectation, probably excitement of something a little taboo the reality however is wildly embarrassing, for me at least, I feel nothing less than terror, fear, shame, embarrassment and utter humiliation, in the exact moment it is upon me, I wish I were anywhere else, for the rest of the day my mind is absolutely racing at just how stupid I was being, I probably don't sleep that night musing over my actions and the shame.

However, this is the twist, after 2-3 days, I crave the same, it consumes many of my spare thoughts, to say it consumes my every thought would only be a slight overstatement about how I feel. This feeling is why I find I cannot escape my exhibitionist tendencies, but back to the walk, aside from the initial car who would witness my nudity, there would be 5 further instances on this walk and here they are.

The hikers surprise.

Within about 15-20 mins of hitting the trails, without any warning, normally when you're quiet you will hear other hikers long before you see them, we stumbled into our first hikers, the shame flushing through my body and the urge to run away consumed me, we didn't greet one another but we passed within 2m, of course, they saw all of me but quietly shuffled past, as did I. The first people you see when you are naked and exposed with no spare clothes mark the point of no return, if I were to bail out now, I'd certainly see them again but if I continue there is the possibility that there will be no further spectators. Naturally, this gamble is normally incorrect and I was spotted quite a few more times, strangely after a few times, the feeling fades and it is a little less shameful.

People always react differently but they always react, the honest truth of the matter is that most people just pretend they don't see me, a much smaller cross section will just pretend that there isn't any nudity and a very small section are curious. After about 4-5 km, we had passed several more hikers, I was no less naked than when I saw the first but I felt less uncomfortable, by now, my nervous little erection was a distant memory and my ding-dong was settled at its usual size (around 3cm showing), not big enough to feel threatening to many people but small enough to generate interest. With each new hiker or hikers to see me, the wave of shame passed more quickly.

The girls on bikes.

I had a rough guess at the length/route of the walk we were doing and was pleased when we reached a familiar swimming lake, it was the middle of the summer and my nervous sweat would be much less after a dip. The lake was fed by a mountain stream so was cool but it felt nice to chill off, I knew what the cold would do to my penis but figured it wouldn't be too big a deal, after all, it was only 2-3 km back to the parking.

As predicted the immersion in cold water didn't enhance my genitalia and I experienced the familiar shrinkage, I typically retract fully and there is the appearance of no penis at all. It is not hugely common but it conforms to a medical diagnosis called "buried penis syndrome" I kind of think the best way to describe it, is if you imagine a single pink fruit loop in place of my penis and my balls contracted, imagine action man... Because I'm uncircumcised, the reversal of this contraction does not happen naturally, it needs assistance so until I can get home, this is now how I look, zero penis.

Now that the scene is set, we walked in the direction I expected and I knew there was a long, open track without trees and any kind of cover at all, you can see (and be seen) for about a kilometre. I hesitated a little but my companion rolled their eyes and so on we went but very soon after, I spot 2 figures in the distance, I started to panic and the flight instinct was wild, expect there was absolutely nowhere to run to. As they came closer into view, it became apparent that the people were on bikes and from the sound of their conversation, female in their mid 20's, "this is going to be brutal" I thought to myself as they drew closer, now evidently aware of a naked man on their trajectory and I could see them already reaching for their phones and getting snaps and laughing heavily at the sight before them.

Upon reaching me, they came to a stop still barely able to contain their elation at the opportunity to capture such a pathetic sight on their phones, they took LOTS of pictures, close up of my button dick, full body, selfies with me and even convinced my friend to take photos of them with me. I played along as though it was fun but this was without a doubt the most humiliating experience I have ever, EVER been subjected to. What was in reality probably not more than 4-5 minutes, felt like an hour of utterly brutal roasting about my diminutive size and the fact that I was even dumb enough to ever get nude with "such a ridicule worthy excuse for a penis". As they eventually released me from their claws, I continued my walk of shame, painfully aware that they were still filming me before riding off laughing hysterically at what might well become one of their core, lifetime memories!

The fork in the track.

As we came to the end of the long, open trail, I knew pretty soon we would take the right hand trail which, in around 2km, would deposit us right back at the car, where salvation awaited but as I arrived, my friend suggested "oh, should we take the left trail? its only a little further" after a hundred metres or so, I stopped, my heart sank as I remembered that this deviation would generate the next 2 opportunities for people to witness my shame.

By now, the time was just after 12:00, we had been out for 3-3 1/2 hours, my dick had gone into retreat and I was realising that about 1km from where we were was a small cafe with a terrace and that this route would necessitate a walk along the road for about 2km. Both of these terrified me as there was no possible option to hide myself, I would just be there, 100% nude, 100% exposed.

I wont bore you with the details but it should be understood that I generated rather a lot of interest (and photographs) from the patrons of the cafe as I tried to walk past without arousing suspicion and failing, the walk along the road was excruciatingly embarrassing as there were no shortage of passing motorists slow down and even stop to enjoy the spectacle I was putting on.

The final humiliation (part 1)

After being entirely undressed and exposed for nearly 5 hours, after being sighted by many, many people, to try and count all of the cars, diners, cyclists and hikers who saw me accurately is too difficult, so I guess 75-100 individuals as a reasonably conservative estimate I had to complete the final degrading exercise that was in my companions plan all along. When we arrived earlier that morning, the carpark was empty, I simply pulled up next to their car right in the corner, which was at the exact opposite end of a now very busy car park. I made it to the car, got in and drove off, I didn't even get dressed right away, I made a stop on my way home. It actually felt weird and unnecessary putting clothes back on, in a way, would it matter if anyone else saw me?

This experience was quite intense and left me feeling vulnerable combined with a feeling of invincibility. for a few days I felt such a deep regret and shame, I barely left my apartment for a week but the terror feelings subsided and the feeling of excitement at what I had achieved started to build, I wanted to chase that feeling again, it is like an addiction, its exactly like an addiction.

The final humiliation (part 2)

You thought it was all over, as did I, my humiliation complete... how wrong I was. The final humiliation was entirely unexpected and completely took me by surprise when I got a message on whatsapp from my friend, I knew they were sending some pictures over so I waited until I got home to open the message, There were a lot of pictures, it was great fun looking through them and picking out the ones that can post on my blog but I noticed a message at the bottom that just read "you NEED to see this" with a laughing emojji and a link, containing photos/videos from the two cyclists, as I previously thought, their review was utterly brutal, the replies and responses were no less cutting.

The girls on bikes had posted VERY exposing pictures in very high resolution, the popularity of the post shocked me it had received an awful lot of attention, the majority of the comments were rejoicing in my very small genitalia and to their credit, in the pictures, it certainly did look as though I did not actually have a penis. Their post, when it was sent to me, had accrued 35,000+ "notes" which are likes/comments/shares but I have no idea how many people actually saw it but the internet hive suggests 4/100 views interact but I'm not sure nearly 1m people saw me in all of my exposed glory, at least I hope not!