Showering at Work Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught in the shower by my boss.
1.4k words
4.27
39.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Linda (my supervisor) the first day of the new school year in the main office. For some reason, she had not been informed that she had a Coop student teacher starting today. Although she would soon come to appreciate having me around, at the moment she was perturbed.

As I walked behind her as she took me to the office that we would be sharing, I couldn't help but admire what I was seeing. A tall woman in her late 30's with long, shapely legs a tight ass and an ample bosom with large, pendulant breasts. I could see that she dressed to compliment her fine figure while maintaining her professional decorum.

When we arrived at the office we would be sharing, I could see where some of her frustration came from. It was a small office, clearly meant for one person. It had a small 4 by 4 shower in one corner with a full-sized desk along the back wall. A smaller desk, piled with her paperwork, was located beside the shower. All together, a crowded space. And it was hot!

She did her best to hide her annoyance with the inconvenience that sharing this cramped space would present. I helped her clear the top of the desk that was going to be mine. As we continued with small talk, the ice seemed to break between us and our conversation became more personal. I told her that the shower was going to be a godsend for me as I lived at home with my parents and siblings and that there was always a lineup for the bathroom in the mornings. She laughed at that and told me that she had never used the shower here at school because there was never anyone to scrub her back for her. "What did that mean?" I was tempted to ask, but didn't.

The first day (hell, the first week) in a new school year is always hectic and Linda did her best to get me settled in. Once I had been issued a key, I could come and go as I pleased. The only redeeming quality about the cramped space was the shower. It was small with a frosted glass door with a loud ceiling fan to clear the humidity. Did I mention that it was hot in there?

As we settled into a routine, I appreciated her more and more. She was about ten years older and kept herself in great shape. I knew she thought I was cute too with her subtle flirting, but she was married and I knew it was innocent enough. This, of course, didn't prevent me from fantasizing about her. A lot.

Our workstations were situated such that she sat in profile to me. My back was to the wall beside the shower, so that my desk was between us when we were sitting. We both had the same Prep period so that we were in the office together whenever we weren't teaching. We often worked together side by side at her desk when it was necessary. When we did, I could often see an erect nipple peeking over the edge of her bra.

Her usual attire was a loose fitting silk-like, V-neck blouse buttoned in the front with a knee length A-line skirt and matching blazer. On entering the office, she would immediately take off the blazer and hang it on the back of the door. If she wasn't careful when she sat down, the skirt would ride high, revealing a generous expanse of her thigh and a glimpse of the top panel of her stocking. Stockings! Her blouses were clingy and did not do a good job of hiding that she was wearing her usual lacy, demi-cup bra.

Linda and I were comfortable with each other and had got used to working together in our cramped space. She was flirty and bold and told me that she now liked sharing our office. One Friday afternoon, at the end of the day, she told me that that she was flattered by my furtive glances at her exposed thighs. That she was turned on by my glimpses down her blouse when I thought I could get away with it. She admitted that she had, at times, deliberately dressed provocatively (stockings, lacy bra) just for our time together in our office. She even commented on the "bulge" that she often noticed.

She knew that my day started with a shower here and that I came in early to be finished by the time she arrived. Usually with about twenty minutes to spare. The next Monday was no different. I had arrived at my usual time, locked the door and left my change of clothes and my towel on my desk within easy reach once I stepped out of the shower. As I was finishing up, I closed my eyes and was stroking a flaming hardon, my usual fantasies about Linda enhanced by our conversation the week before.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes after I had exploded all over the glass door and she was standing right there, not three feet away. The noise of the ceiling fan had prevented me from hearing the unlocking of the office door! I could not see her clearly because of the frosting on the glass, but there was little doubt on my part that she might have been watching for a few minutes.

I used the moveable shower head to rinse off the glass door and then turned off the water. The fan was still making a racket and I tried to compose myself before saying anything and stepping out of the shower. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. I assumed that she would turn around and step out of the office, but that didn't happen - instead she picked up the towel off my desk. I steeled myself for whatever her reaction would be and opened the shower door.

I was completely exposed to her gaze and my erection hadn't subsided (it actually was stiffening again), but rather than making a feeble effort to cover myself, I stepped out and reached over her shoulder to turn off that noisy fan. She didn't retreat and stood her ground. The silence was pronounced. She indicated that I should turn around - all without a word from either of us.

As she worked the towel down from my shoulder blades to my butt, I parted my legs somewhat, allowing her access to my inner thighs. She dropped to her knees as she continued to do a thorough job while I placed both hand on the shower frame and bent over slightly. Still not a word had passed between us.

As I was about to turn around and allow her to continue her towel work, she stood up, turned on her heel and left the ofice. As I watched the door close behind her without a word, I was left hanging. My flaming hardon was not going to let me ignore it. Despite my disappointment that things had not progressed beyond the incredibly sexy scenario that might have been, I was incredibly turned on. I turned back to the shower stall and began stroking my cock again - this time slowly to savour the incredible sensations being produced.

As I closed my eyes and continued with my deliberate masturbation, my disappointment was tempered with a sense of relief. Though she had seen me at my most vulnerable with nothing left to the imagination, we had not crossed the line. One that could not be uncrossed if we had stepped over. I had no doubt that we had come close to doing so, but her leaving the office when she did meant that our professional ethics had not been compromised.

As she walked out of the office (again, without a word being spoken) I was left hanging. My flaming hardon was not going to let me ignore it. Despite my disappointment that things had not progressed beyond the incredibly sexy scenario that might have been, I was incredibly turned on. I turned back to the shower stall and began stroking my cock again - this time slowly to savour the incredible sensations being produced.

As I thought back on what had just happened, fuelling my excitement as I came again for the second time in less than twenty minutes, I reviewed the events of this morning interspersed with the other memories from this semester. This could not be the final chapter.

To be continued...