All Comments on 'The Long Weekend: Saturday Afternoon'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
as92as92almost 12 years ago

Oh God! That was so hot!! I've always fantasized about Yvonne Strahovski, and it is like a dream come true to read an erotic story about her that has been so well-written. You give me a whole lot of inspiration to write one myself, albeit about Amber Heard.

as92as92almost 12 years ago

oh, and yes, I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ive waited ages for this. great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Donno

How about changing Harry to Tim Loden,the douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really pleased to see this story updated. Even more pleased to see you finally added some Sarah/Yvonne lesbian action. That was the one thing this series was really missing, and now it's not. They were really hot together, and I would love to read a story just about them (like say a continuation of the end, haha).

As usual, the sex was super hot and the way you write it is awesome. I really hope you do more with this series and keep it going (Yvonne has a lot more really hot castmates from "Chuck" you could add). Reading about Yvonne Strahovski being a sex crazed slut never gets old. Keep up the great work!

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Lots of feedback so far!

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch for the great feedback!

AS92: Glad you liked it so much! Out of curiosity, have you seen the first two parts to it? Namely: The Long Weekend: Saturday Morning and Yvonne Strahovski: A Night of firsts? I'm trying to get a story line going :P Would love to read about Amber too!

Again, cheers for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story...Please Continue!

as92as92almost 12 years ago

Yes, I've read them both. They also were very well-written. I've submitted my first piece of erotic fiction. Now it's upto them to approve and publish it. I ask you be a little lenient though!

And eagerly waiting for Saturday evening Sunday morning etc any more parts to this story!

Cheers!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 11 years ago
Finally, dude

I've been waiting for this like for ever, man! Just sexy and hot. You already know my opinion about the story - I've sent you my comments every now and then during the process.

Now I'm going to check the other stories of yours.

MaitreNuit

B59001B59001over 11 years ago
Nice one

Another top story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES