All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 03'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Cucky getting what he deserves

Not a real man so he wouldnt dream of taking what is rightfully his, no way I woulda let her get away with going to sleep without servicing me. Oh well, started ok but now devolving into just another submissive cucky tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written. This married couple knows exactly what they are doing and it makes very exciting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another WACC. If you are a man and let a woman tell you when you can cum then well I guess you are a total loser who deserves every bit of bullshit that comes your way. I really have a very hard time believing ANY man would want to live their life like this. I mean it's like someone actually choosing to be tortured. A human is not supposed to actively hope bad things happen to them. So get some help if you are that way. There is something wrong with your brain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the sad anonymous posters.

So sad. If you don't like it just don't read it. If you secretly do like it (more likely) go and have a quiet little wank and keep your stupid comments to yourself. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So sad...you just lost your wife.

She wants him again and he was the best fuck she ever had...what more do you need to know? All the bad comments, well....you will be divorced before long. So I hope you really enjoyed letting her get royally fucked. I don't particularly like cuckolding, but some stories write it in a more interesting way. This one wasn't one of those. She refused you sex after she came back....grounds for divorce. Maybe you should write that. I get into the burn the bitch stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Here is an ending to this story.

The husband and wife fell asleep together. However, she made another date with loverboy and wouldn't make love to her husband. Cuckold fantasies are okay if both husband and wife keep the rules of engagement in mind when doing it.

Two hours after they fell asleep the husband wakes up and shouts, "You fucking bitch, whore of a wife. You got to sleep with an old boyfriend, tried staying their all night, come here and tell me he's better than me, and won't even touch me." That is not what this was about. You crossed the fucking lines. She wakes up and starts crying, saying "Come here and I will make love to you." He says, "Too late." He's almost dressed, so she asks where are you going? Well dear wife of mine, "I am going to find a woman who finds me attractive, bring her back here and YOU can watch and wonder if I think she's better than you." The wife starts saying, "Oh no!!! What have I done?" While he's still talking to her he says, "The divorce papers will be served Monday. You want to sleep with lover boy, go ahead. Just better hope he doesn't cheat on you."

With that he leaves and goes to the bar, but gets a clear mind. He goes looking for a taser to buy. He finds one. At 10 a.m.in the foyer, loverboy shows up along with the ex-wife. However, they don't realize he's there. So when they start kissing, she stops loverboy, telling him, '"I messed up my marriage, so we can't do this anymore. " As she gets finished saying it the husband tasers loverboy. He goes down. Then the husband tasers him in the crotch, screaming at him. Fuck you, fuck you. Loverboy is out cold. The wife is saying to him, Its over, its over. No its not-we have to get a divorce so you can have loverboy. But the wife surprises you, saying he's married. Don't hurt him. But the husband starts to punch the guy in the face, stomach, etc. Then the husband gets up and leaves without the wife. She sits their crying saying no no no it wasn't supposed to end this way. But it has...another marriage down the tubes, and three broken people in its wake. Is it worth it?

ukjharrisukjharrisabout 10 years ago
Excellent

This is really good - I've experienced this, the waiting for the phone to go is so exciting then hearing the details when she comes back is just so erotic - great job with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
brilliant

Love the way this is developing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Very hot. How exciting for the husband knowing another man is fucking his wife. I'd love for Ben to take my wife back to his place next. There he gets her naked and into his bed and screws her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love sharing my wife!

I've only shared her with one man, my best friend. For 20 years now, since we've been married, we've both fucked her. Sometimes he spends the night with us and screws her off and on all night. That can interrupt my sleep because our initial rules state, anytime he fucks her I get to clean out all the sperm from her pussy.

Other times he comes over and the two of us will watch television and I suck him again and again as the day goes by and my wife will rub herself while she watched. I'm ahead in our competition, I have made him cum in my mouth 7 times in one day, where he's only been able to cum in her pussy 4 times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Of England the curse

"So was I just born with the gene-pool that was drawn to being a cuckold?"

Naturally, this affliction is common in your country; the gene-pool is in bad shape by Texan standards. We generally avoid this particular bent.

My condolences!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

England, land of rain, mussies, and cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous