All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 04'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Play close enough to the edge and you WILL fall.

Her loyalty is no longer to you, if her tits belong to Ben. Love, without any action, regardless of how often it is spoken, is dead and she can claim to "love" you but it isn't real. Marriage, without love, is equally dead and exists only as a partnership, one where the balance is unequal. You love her and want her to be happy and she loves herself and is concerned with her happiness...and Bens.

Besides, if he is turned on by the idea of her ducking Ben, how much greater will his pleasure be when she leaves him for Ben?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cuckhold gene? No.

It's called being a homosexual in denial.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you. You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another fag husband

I hate these closet queers. Never should get married. Just go die of Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh this is good

I love the way you have hubby exposing his need along wih his doubts. No it isn't a gene. It's just human sexuality which is to mysterious to be neatly labeled. Millions of men fantasize their wives with other men. Few have the guts to do it. There is no thrill quite like it for the husband who does. There is no luxury quite like it for the wife who is lucky enought to be happily married to such a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Honestly

This story is worthless & a waste of time; read the first & last line or two and, it's done. Unless there's a follow on story and the husband in this story grows a pair, the whole series is a total waste of time to read it, let alone for someone to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-oh this is good

Where do you get your facts from? From your sick mind? Please come up with statistics and the source for your ravings? Your statement doesn't even hold true, on Literotica's loving wives. Cuckold tales receive some of the lowest scores of any other story written. If the cuckold are so numerous why haven't the scores reflected this. I would like you to explain this please.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 10 years ago
Enjoying!

Really enjoy your exploring the hubbies emotions early on in a cuckold relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When clearlake likes your story

You know it belongs in fetish or gay. Congrats. You wrote a story about the end of a marriage. Hubby cant touch his wife because her breasts belong to Ben?Really? Every one of these ends up with humiliation being the storyline. Guess what? To most of the people on this site humiliation is not erotic. Sad .Thought it might be different. 1* for following the cuck playbook. Nothing original

tiger46tiger46about 10 years ago
Trust is all well and good

But when a man releases his sperm into a woman there's more than sperm (and possibly unwanted little critters) that wash her inner walls. There's potent neuro-chemicals that go straight to the brain and serve to bond the lovers together. The more they do it the stronger the bonds.

[Now back to your ill-conceived tale that would end in disaster IRL]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The last sentence

Changes everything, and if hubby does not become a man, then the story becomes even more unbelievable, and thus boring to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Straight into the dump

With that last sentence you ruined any chance of this being a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Balls.

Guess He does not have any balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ignore the ignorati, you're a fine writer.

Your story is very well-written, you should proceed with all due diligence to complete the next chapters. I can't fathom the level of stupidity required to respond as your harsher critics have. The ugliness and intolerance they reveal is almost gleefully mean and dumb. You know, dumb and proudly so. Anyway, you delve into some serious introspection, food for thought to any aspiring cuckold. Love the 'his cum on her sleeping breath' passage, quite innovative, and dripping with erotic humiliation. Same with her slapping away his hand from her breasts. Keep pushing the envelope in this erotica genre, you have many appreciative readers I'm certain. It's a thankless audience, is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
better

This is getting better and better. Love the turmoil you are describing. Cuckoldry must be very hard to cope with how ever much it turns you on.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Denying her husband is love?

Fucking her lover and denying her husband is love? I don't think so...2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He became a cuckold the moment she didn't call a cab when she said she would, and reinforced it by denying him sex after she go back to he hotel, and sealed the deal calling her tits as belonging to her lover.

Having shared my wife and previous girlfriends several times, I was never a cuckold, nor cut out to be one, and at this point the story lost its appeal to me.

The hubby has my sympathies as becoming a cuckold he has put his marriage, and mutual ideas of love, in serious jeopardy.

Good luck...as you'll need it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous