All Comments on 'The Long Weekend: Saturday Night'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mark29891mark29891over 11 years ago

No anal in this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Another great entry in the series. There are not enough Yvonne Strahovski stories in my opinion. Can't wait for Sunday morning!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 11 years ago
Moderately sized? Dude... She's having "D"s!!

I've registered, you sometimes tend to describe things a little too much... I fully understand this, as I myself tend to be very exact and almost graphic. It's just something I registered.

Besides all this, it's a hell of a story... again *lol*

I really like the story and dearly hope this to be a long weekend *ggg*

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I love most of your stories especially the yvonne ones. Maybe in the next one or both of the girls could use the strap on on Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I believe I was the one that requested more lesbian action, so thank you! This was really awesome and a hot read. Sarah and Yvonne make for a great couple. Looking forward to what happens next! I know it'll be as good as this was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...