The Loot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was dripping on her. She looked down, tracing his body, down across the heavily-armored torso and the greatsword mounted on his hip, to where his enormous horse body loomed over her. Emerging from under that horse body was a cock. A thick, heavy cannon of centaur cock, with veins criss-crossing the shaft and a ridge of bumps around the flared head. The slit was half-open, and a stream of milky precum flowed out of it, dripping onto her belly. His musk reached her nose: the salty, sweaty stench of unwashed horse. It overpowered the foul odor of the old layers of dragon cum that still caked her skin, leaving her swimming in the scent of her new Master.

He crouched down, and he moaned as he pressed his cock down against her, dragging across her body to coat its underside in his precum. The head butted up between her tits, and he chuckled a little, shaking his hips to bat the tip back and forth between them. Then he drew back all the way, leaving a trail of cockslime all down her belly. It was between her legs now, the head pressed up against her labia, pressing forward, just about to pop-

"Hey, horseface!" Boots' voice broke in, ruining the moment."You can play around later! Either help me bag up this loot, or go check outside! I hear something out there; we might have company."

Master growled, low and dark, as he pulled away."Fine." He took a step back, glaring down at her naked form. She looked up at him pleadingly and spread her legs wider, silently imploring him to finish what he had started, to use her, to fuck her with that beautiful horsecock that was still dripping precum onto the stones. He snorted, apparently finding something humorous about her pleas.

He took a dirty rag from one of his saddlebags, bent down and soaked it in the pool of precum on the ground, then stepped forward and shoved it into her mouth. The musky, salty taste filled her mouth, and she moaned around the cloth. He laughed at her again for some reason, sneering at her pleased expression."Don't move, Toy," he commanded. Then he turned and galloped away, heading out the door to the castle gate.

She could feel him, even through the stone walls of the castle. The pulses of her collar pointed in his direction, letting her know exactly where he was at all times. It was almost a physical pull, urging her that way, whispering to her to follow her Master and serve him in any way he needed. But he had commanded her to stay, and so she would. She lay back on the dais, legs still spread, and waited for him. She was a good Toy.

Boots walked over. Now that her mask was off, she could see that he was an orc. Light brown skin, a thick and powerful body, and a wizard staff strapped across his shoulders. Like Master, he had scars all across his face, and he was missing a tusk. Somehow, though, she didn't find his scars as beautiful as Master's. In fact, he looked hideously ugly. She was so lucky the beautiful one had claimed her!

"Fucking unprofessional, stopping to play with a damned toy in the middle of a job," he muttered under his breath."Even if you're not gonna help bag the gold, at least clean your toy and prep it for travel, asshole. Ugh." He wrinkled his nose as he looked down at her."Invoke: Minor Cleansing."

He pointed a finger at her feet, and a thin ribbon of light surrounded her toes, then slowly moved up her body, erasing all traces of grime and old cum from her skin as it passed. It tickled! But she didn't react, didn't flinch. Good Toys didn't flinch.

When the spell was complete, Toy felt refreshed and invigorated. She still wasn't allowed to move, but she caught the orc's eye and gave him a hint of a smile as thanks. He scoffed, then knelt down and shoved Master's cumrag further into her mouth. His thick, heavy fingers prodded it deep into her throat, so deep she would have choked if her body were vulnerable to such things. Instead she simply moaned at the pleasant taste of Master's fluids, and she gave Boots' fingers a thank-you suck as he pulled them out. He scoffed again and gave his fingers a look of disgust, then wiped them off on her cheek. Then the world went dark again as he placed her mask back onto her face and buckled it tight. She was back in her familiar darkness, but this time she had a mouth full of the taste of Master's fluids. Life was good. She relaxed, feeling the pulse of her collar to track Master's movement across the castle grounds outside. She wondered when he-

Her thoughts were cut off as she was suddenly lifted and flipped onto her belly. Boots manhandled her tiny body effortlessly, pinning her to the ground with a leg and looping a rope around first one wrist, then the other. He yanked them taut, tying her forearms together behind her back, pulling her shoulders back and forcing her to arch her spine. More loops of rope followed. He tied her ankles tight against her thighs, then again to her wrists, then even more knots around her torso, her neck, and her legs. Within minutes, her entire body was securely bound.

But she had lost interest in what Boots was doing to her body, because something more important was happening:Master was coming back! She could feel his rapid heartbeat approaching, sprinting across the castle grounds toward them. Her heart warmed as her Master came nearer and nearer. She couldn't wait!

"We gotta go!" Master bellowed as he barged into the treasure chamber."Bandits! They must've been spying on the dragon. They know it's dead, and they're coming! They'll be here in two minutes. Let's get the loot packed up and...oh cool, you got my fucksleeve trussed up already. Thanks!"

She was suddenly lifted into the air, the hogtie tightening around her limbs as Master grabbed her by the rope and shoved her headfirst into one of his saddlebags. It was rough burlap that chafed her skin, and it smelled vaguely of barley. More than that, though, it smelled like Master! There were more dirty cumrags at the bottom, and they filled the air inside the sack with Master's musk. The rank smell mixed with the taste of the rag already stuck in her throat, and she shivered in bliss.

Her collar pulsed with warm comfort as Master and his partner rushed around, loading up the centaur with as much loot as they could grab. Coins and gems jingled as they poured into the bag around her, filling every inch of available space. Then she was suddenly yanked tight against Master's flank as they secured the bag and strapped it tightly to him. She found herself pressed up against his warm flesh, and she let out an unconscious coo of delight. Even though there was a layer of burlap in the way, even though she had ropes biting into her skin and coins poking her in odd places, she was still exactly where she wanted to be: with her Master, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his warmth. Coins clinked all around her as she relaxed, letting her body fall limp and focusing on the soothing pulse of her collar.

Her sack shifted as Master drew his sword and bellowed a war cry, galloping out of the castle. She bounced around heavily in the chaos, but she barely noticed. She let the sounds of battle wash over her: the clang of arms, the whoosh of magic, the screams of dying bandits. None of it was important compared to the sound of his heartbeat. It was racing! Her pussy started to drip with anticipation. Master was fighting again! That could mean only one thing: when he was done, he was going to be worked up, his blood running hot. He would need to use his Toy to cool off.

She couldn't wait.

12