The Losers Ch. 03

Story Info
Some late night fun at the sleepover.
1.9k words
4.63
16.1k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
755 Followers

To summarize: I'm June, and to keep my twin brother Roscoe from getting asked out by a 'barbie', I suggested that he start dating one of the girls in our club, The Losers: Sue, or Sulu, a cute, short Chinese gymnast with a flat chest; Bella, a very tall, pretty redhead; and Larissa, a Native American with huge boobs but an acne problem. Roscoe and I are brown-haired and somewhat average, though my ass and his chest have started to fill out. We're all 18, in case you were wondering.

In trying to convince Roscoe to choose one of them, the three girls, one at a time, took him to first base. Then they rounded second and...is it third base if you suck his cock in the shower?

---

"Can I sleep over tonight, June?" Sulu asked.

Larissa spoke up, "If she sleeps over, so do I!"

"Me too!" Bella added.

Phone calls were made, and all three girls got permission, though Bella said she had to leave before breakfast the next morning in order to have time to change for church.

"Okay, so tonight we'll all head down to the basement after Mom and Dad go to bed, let's say midnight?" I suggested. Roscoe and the other girls nodded. "And we have to be quiet, so no arguing!" The girls had been getting kinda competitive.

At the appointed hour, to the reassuring sound of my Dad snoring down the hall, all five of us quietly headed down to the basement, the farthest part of the house from my parents' room. All of us were wearing just t-shirts and underwear, Roscoe a pair of boxers while the rest of us were in panties. I flicked on the lamp in the corner of the 'rumpus room', which gave us some mood lighting, and Roscoe sat on the old couch, quickly flanked by Larissa and Sue. Bella sat on the end, beside Sue, and I plopped myself into the old La-z-boy across from them.

Larissa spoke up, "Since Sue and Bella both got to climb into the shower with you, Roscoe, it's my turn."

He turned to her, his eyes drawn to the massive, braless boobs filling out her shirt. "Okay...what do you want me to do?"

She brought her knees up and pulled off her panties, showing off her fuzzy dark muff and widening every other eye in the room. "You're gonna make me cum."

Roscoe froze like a deer caught in headlights. "Um...how would I do that?"

She lifted her shirt up and off, revealing all of her voluptuous naked body. "Touch me down there." She lay back into her corner of the couch and spread her legs. "C'mon..."

Roscoe's eyes were locked between Larissa's legs. When Sue and Bella had joined him in the shower, he hadn't gotten a good look at what they had down there, him being a little distracted by having his cock sucked and stroked, and so he made sure to take in every inch of the tawny-skinned young woman's private parts. He moved his fingers down to rub at the vertical slit just below her pubic hair.

"H-ahh..." she gasped. "Yeah..."

Emboldened, Roscoe moved himself closer. He slid one finger up and down her slit, and as I leaned forward myself, I could see her vaginal lips parting. Her pussy seemed to be different from mine, an 'innie' vs. my 'outie'.

"Put it in," Larissa moaned as she reached forward and pulled on his hand.

He carefully pushed his index finger inside and she sighed in pleasure. Once that digit was all the way inside her, he pulled back and pushed it in again.

"Hmm...more..." she urged him breathily.

He continued to finger-fuck the wanton girl, and then she urged him to use his other hand on her clit. She had to direct him a little, but soon he was rubbing the small nub near the top of her opening.

Larissa lay back, her mouth open, and quietly moaned, "Yeeess...Roscoooe..."

Sue moved forward and yanked Roscoe's boxers down. It was a bit awkward due to him kneeling on the couch between Larissa's thighs, but he rose up to assist. A moment later, his angry-looking erection was out. "I'm the only one that hasn't made you cum," the slim Asian hissed in his ear, and she reached around to start jacking his cock.

Roscoe grunted in pleasure and fingerbanged Larissa faster. We could all see that she was ramping up to her release, and within a couple of minutes she was there. We watched as she arched her back and moaned loudly.

I rushed forward to clamp my hand over her mouth before she woke the whole house, and as I turned, I got a direct, down-the-shaft view of my brother's cock as Sue stroked him. I couldn't take my eyes off of his erect member as her little hand slipped up and down it.

"UNGH!" Roscoe grunted, and my eyes went wide like saucers as his cock gushed white cum onto Larissa's stomach. Distracted by his own orgasm, he stopped moving his fingers, but Larissa, needing to extend her cum, thrust her hips down at his hand. Roscoe's next spurt went lower, hitting her pubic hair, and his final spurts glazed his fingers as my friend continued to fuck herself on them.

"No!" I half-yelled as I quickly shoved him back by his shoulders, dislodging his cum-covered digits.

Roscoe looked at me with confusion. This was so surreal! His still-hard cock was pointing right at me now, and I was feeling some confusion as well. I could sense that I was very wet between my legs after that display. I pointed down at Larissa's wet pussy. "Um...um...sperm...vagina...bad." Apparently I was Frankenstein's monster now.

"My turn now?"

Roscoe and I turned to see Bella pulling her own panties off, revealing her trimmed red pubes. She lay back in her corner of the couch, though she kept her t-shirt on, her strawberry-sized nipples poking out the front of it.

He turned, tucked away his shrinking member, and moved between Bella's long legs as Sue pushed me aside and moved between the meaty thighs of the nearly comatose Larissa.

"Sulu?" I asked.

"I wanna taste it," she said, and dropped her face to Larissa's stomach. As I watched, the small young woman slurped up my brother's cum from her friend's slightly rounded tummy. "Mm!" the Asian beauty hummed, and moved downward. I watched, fascinated, as she sucked up the white spend from Larissa's pubic hair before licking around her pussy lips.

"Ohh..." That had been Bella. I moved to the other side of the couch to find Roscoe's fingers pushing into the redhead's vagina, as he had done with Larissa. Unfortunately, they were the same fingers he had just splattered the last of his sperm onto! I kicked myself...I should have told him to go wash his hands, but had been distracted by Sue and Larissa.

Sue was beside me now. "It's yummy," she informed me, and lifted a finger up with a big drop of semen on it. She pushed the digit at me as if to say, 'try it!'

"Ew!" I replied, shying away.

She shrugged and sucked the finger into her mouth.

"Oww...that kinda hurts now, Roscoe," Bella whined.

Sue moved forward. "Use your tongue, Ros."

He extracted his fingers from Bella's vagina and moved his face down. Bella gasped as his tongue slipped between her vaginal lips.

"Don't forget the clit." That had been the still-naked Larissa, sitting up and angling her head to observe the action.

Roscoe moved a finger up to manipulate Bella's clit as his tongue continued to dip into her.

After a few minutes, Bella gasped, "Stop...stop...I'm gonna pee..."

Roscoe backed off quickly, revealing that his member had recovered as it once again filled out his boxers.

Bella quickly scrambled to her feet and rushed for the basement washroom. "Gotta pee gotta peee..."

Roscoe flopped back down onto the couch next to Larissa and beheld her naked form again, as she still hadn't redressed. My eyes locked onto that intriguing bulge between his legs.

A pinch to my butt got my attention. It was Sue. "You didn't want a taste, but are you sure you don't want your own mouthful?" she whispered conspiratorially.

"No!" I whispered back. "He's my brother!"

She angled her head down to get a better view of the damp spot in my panties. "Mm hm," she agreed skeptically.

Bella stepped back into the room. "Whew! Never almost lost control of my bladder like that before. That was weird. Lariss!"

Larissa had taken advantage of the distraction to plant herself between Roscoe's legs, pull his rehardened cock out, and start sucking on it. She pulled off after a few seconds, but continued to stroke his member with her hand. "You know, Bella," she commented, "I'm wondering if maybe you almost had an orgasm, but confused it with peeing?" Then she took Roscoe's cock back into her mouth, causing him to lay back and moan.

Bella looked confused. "Orgasming is like peeing?"

I thought for a minute. One time on a long plane ride, the washroom had gone out of order, so I had to hold my pee for hours. After we landed and I waddle-walked to the airport washroom, the release was almost as good as an orgasm. "Maybe?" I said, "I suppose everyone's parts are a bit different."

Bella came up alongside Sue and me. "And now I've lost my turn." She looked despondent.

"Hmm..." Sue said, and then she pulled her panties off and stepped onto the couch. She stretched one leg out over Roscoe's head and splayed herself before him. "Get licking," she directed him, holding a position that only a gymnast could have pulled off.

He moved his face forward and she gasped in pleasure. Since his hands were free, he moved them up to separate her pussy lips and massage her clitoris. Larissa continued to bounce her head upon his erection.

After a few more minutes, Roscoe grunted and we knew...

"He's cumming? Oh, I'm cumming!" Sulu announced as she pushed her groin hard into his face.

"Ugh-uckhh!" Larissa choked on my brother's second load of the night.

I moved forward to see that some of his spend was escaping her lips and rolling back down his shaft. I licked my own lips, which suddenly seemed very dry.

"Gulp! Oh, you're right, Sue...it is yummy!" Larissa licked at the escaped seed until it was gone.

Sue collapsed to the side, vibrating from afterorgasms.

Bella sighed next to me.

"Okay, everyone, can we agree that Bella gets first turn next time?" I asked. The others nodded.

We all went back to my room...well, except for Roscoe, who went to his. I lay there in my bed, thrumming with unfulfilled sexual energy as the others fell asleep on the floor. They were getting and giving orgasms, and I was left out! Still, it wasn't like I was going to do anything with my own brother, and I wasn't attracted to my girlfriends. I marveled, thinking back to Sue licking all of Roscoe's cum off of Larissa's body. My pussy was throbbing with need.

I couldn't play with myself in a room with three other girls, so I padded out to the bathroom. Thinking about everything that had happened that night, I pressed two fingers inside my very wet pussy and quickly came. I'm pretty sure that I kept quiet enough so that Roscoe wouldn't hear me in the next room, but I'm also not sure how much I cared by that point.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
755 Followers