The Lost Art of Whistling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, hello.' She said, marching up to me and thrusting out her hand. 'I'm Patricia, Pammy's nextdoor neighbour. You must be Andy?'

I shook her hand and nodded. 'Er, yeah. Hello.'

Though they looked to be about the same age, the two women couldn't have been more different. Patricia was a good six inches shorter than Pam, quite thick set with long, dark wavy hair and dark brown eyes set in a smooth, round face. But, by far, the most noticeable (and contrasting) feature of her were her huge, mountainous breasts which looked ready to tumble out of the front of her incredibly tight plaid shirt every time she breathed in.

'Good grip.' She said, addressing Pam. 'I like a man who's not afraid to give a woman a proper handshake.'

Pam looked at me at a little forlorn. 'Yes. I know. He was just giving me a hand when you arrived.'

Patricia grinned exuberantly at me. 'Good, good. Anyhow, I thought I'd pop by for a coffee and a natter. She said, looking at Pam again. 'I need to give you the latest on Sunday's ramble.'

'Er, okay. Yes. Sorry.' Pam stuttered. 'I've been meaning to come and see you about that, but...'

'Oh, pish. Don't give it a second thought, Pammy.' Patricia said, waving her hand dismissively. 'I know you've got other things on your mind at present.'

Pam looked at me again.

'Shall I go and pop the kettle on then? Andy, will you have a drink too?'

But before either of us could answer, she spun on her heels and made off towards the kitchen.

'She seems nice.' I ventured quietly.

'She is. She's just a bit...'

'Full on?'

'Yes. A bit full on'

'In more ways than one.' I said, with a smile.

'Oh, you noticed?'

'How could I not?'

Her frown quickly turned to a look of resignation. 'Sorry, but I'd better go.'

I shook my head and smiled again. 'No problem.'

She stood for a moment, staring at me, with her hands on her backside.

'Better not keep her waiting.'

She nodded and sighed. 'I'll bring you your coffee in a bit.' Then she turned and went to join Patricia in the house.

A short time later she reappeared carrying my mug of coffee. And straight away my gaze honed in on the outline of her breasts swaying beneath her top as she sauntered across the patio towards me.

'Here you go.' She said, standing next to where I was kneeling.

My eyes flitted from her chest to the smooth skin on the inside of her thighs and back again. 'Lovely.' I replied, looking up at her smiling. 'Thanks.'

'I'll pop it down here for you.' She said, and then bent over and placed the mug on the ground in front of me. As she did so, the front of her bodysuit fell forward, giving me a lovely unhindered view of her bare breasts. And they were truly delicious: two pale teardrops of flesh weighed down by two long, brown nipples. She smiled at me. 'Hopefully, this will keep you going.'

I stared down through her cleavage at her bare body, then picked up the mug and took a sip. 'Hmm, yes it will. Delicious.'

WEDNESDAY 26th MAY

She did two notable things when I saw her next.

Firstly, she kissed me again:

As soon as she found me at the back of my car unloading my tools she pushed me against the boot and pressed her mouth to mine. It was a long, deep, forceful kiss full of passion and want. And even if I'd have wanted to, there was no disguising just how hard it had made my cock go.

'I've been wanting to do that since you left on Monday.' She said, reaching down and grasping the front of my shorts.

'Mind out.' I stuttered. 'That might go off in your hand if you're not careful.'

She smiled and we kissed again.

And the second thing she did was take me to meet her Mum:

'Mum, this is Andy, my gardener. You know, the one I've been telling you about?'

I stared at the elderly lady propped up in bed, smiled and held my hand up. 'Hello. Nice to meet you.'

Though she looked incredibly frail, skeletal almost, she still had a life-affirming twinkle in her eyes. She smiled back and for a fleeting moment I saw her daughter in her face. 'Pamela's been telling me all about you.' She said, her voice soft and quiet.

I glanced at Pam. 'All good, I hope.'

Her Mum shrugged her shoulders a little then lifted a boney hand and slowly waggled it up and down. 'Meh. So so.'

We all smiled.

'I'll go and pop the kettle on.' Pam said to her Mum before turning and looking at me. 'You'll stay and have a drink, won't you?'

I nodded. 'Of course.'

'Won't be long then.' She said, gently brushing her hand across my arse. 'Don't let her give you a hard time.'

I looked at her Mum again and we both listened to the sounds of mugs clinking and a kettle beginning to boil drifting in from the hallway.

'She's so good to me, you know? I don't know what I'd do without her. She does all my washing and cleaning and cooks all my meals. Everyday, without fail.

I nodded and smiled again.

'I keep telling her that she spends far too much time here with me, that I can manage, but she won't have it.' She paused and gave me a knowing look. 'She likes you though. She hasn't said as much, but I can tell.'

I thought about what she'd said and about what Pam might and might not have said. 'I like her too.' I replied. 'A lot.'

'Good. That's good.'

'I hope you're not giving him the third degree?' Pam said, returning with our drinks.

Her mum slowly shook her head. 'Of course not, darling. We were just chatting, that's all.'

We had our drinks and continued to chat for a good half hour or so until it was time for me to go on to my next job. And I have to say, the time flew by. The conversation was easy and relaxed, never forced, and it was obvious to me who Pam got so many of her attributes from.

After I'd said my goodbyes and was standing at the front door, Pam kissed me again.

'Thank you for that. I think it did her good.'

'Anytime. She's a nice lady.'

I looked into her eyes and, not for the first time, completely forgot myself for a moment. I could see all manner of images and scenarios flickering through them like silent movies. But the one image that kept on coming back and playing over and over again was the one in which we were locked together naked and fucking.

I snapped out of my reverie. 'I'd better go.' I whispered.

Her chest rose as she slowly breathed in. 'They've forecast warm weather again for Monday.' She said, slowly running her fingers down the front of her neck. 'It'd be nice to get some sun on our bodies, don't you think?'

And I most certainly did.

MONDAY 31st MAY

Once again, we were blessed, as it was indeed another gloriously warm day when I arrived at Pam's for my third visit - the last one of spring.

I'd thought about what she'd said about us getting some sun and decided that the answer for me was glaringly obvious: I'd wear her knickers again. Her knickers and nothing else. And I can't deny that the more I thought about it, the more I looked forward to doing it. I didn't think she would object too much either.

So, starting how I meant to carry on, the first thing I did after pulling up on her driveway was to strip down to just my boots, my cap and her knickers (which I was already wearing). It was exciting and felt a little bit naughty standing there like that, in the middle of her driveway, unloading my mower from my car. And this feeling was only exacerbated when I glanced over the road and found one of Pam's neighbours (not Patricia, I might add) surreptitiously watching me as she brushed her own drive. Even though she was bent over and seemingly concentrating on her work, I could see that her eyes were very firmly fixed on me as she swept the same section of paving over and over again. She hadn't gone running to the hills screaming though, so it can't have been that much of a horror show. Maybe she liked a bit of naughtiness too?

Anyhow, I left my onlooker still sweeping her drive (and still watching me) and trundled my mower round the house to the patio. I had no idea if Pam had seen me arrive as there was no sign of her anywhere. But that was fine, she would see me soon enough. And in the meantime I would enjoy the sunshine warming my bare skin and the growing feeling of arousal that went with it.

It was as I was bending over my mower, adjusting the cutting height of the blades, that I suddenly felt two hands gently grasp my arse.

'Hello cheeky.' Said the quiet voice behind me. 'Is this for me?'

I made to straighten up but was stopped by a firm squeeze.

'Don't stop what you're doing.' She said. 'I'm just going to jump in the shower, then I'll come out and join you. Won't be long.'

And then the hands were gone.

Her touch and her words held so much potential I struggled to keep any part of my mind on my work. I kept an eye out for her in the bathroom, but the glare of the sun was too bright to see anything through the window. But then everything seemed bright; vibrant and bright and alive.

I was about halfway through cutting the lawn, slowly simmering away under the hot sun, when Pam came round the corner of the house carrying a bucket and a cloth and stood in front of the kitchen window.

I drew up to the patio, let the mower die and stood staring at her.

'I thought If I can't beat you, I'd join you.' She said, smiling.

But she had. Beaten me, that is. Without a doubt. Because, just like me, she was standing there, bathed in the glorious spring sunshine, wearing nothing but one of her black satin thongs.

I gazed at her breasts laying flat against her ribs, only pulled up at their very tips by her long, dark nipples. Nipples that thickened and grew before my eyes and pointed upwards so stiffly it looked as though they were sniffing the air. Fuck, they were mouthwatering. She was mouthwatering. Every single part of her - her face and neck, her shoulders, her breasts, the hollow of her belly, the smooth plains of her thighs - sent blood surging through my veins. And with her knickers pulled tight and worn high on her hips, showing off the lovely pale scoops of her groin, she'd rendered the ones I wore completely and utterly useless.

She took a long, slow breath, dipped the cloth in the bucket then turned around and began to wipe the window. I watched her slender calves and thighs flex and relax as she went up and down on her tiptoes. I watched the lean muscles and tendons in her arms and back ripple as she wiped the cloth back and forth across the glass. And I watched her bottom, her lovely shapely bottom, all round and creamy, jiggle and shake as she rubbed the sill.

Time seemed to slow as I stepped out of her knickers and looked at her reflection in the window. And I smiled as I saw her gaze down at my hard cock gently bobbing up and down as I crossed the patio towards her.

'They're neither use nor ornament now.' I said, standing behind her and holding her waist.

She twitched, as if shocked by static, and a wonderful rash of goosebumps spread across her bottom. Then I lowered my hands to her hips and knelt down behind her. For a few brief moments I let my eyes wander up and down her body taking in every facet of her. She looked even more delicious up close.

'I do hope you're not expecting anyone to call round again?' I whispered, then leaned forward, pressed my mouth between her buttocks and very slowly ran the tip of my tongue up the thin strap of her knickers buried there.

She let out a quiet moan and pushed back against my face. 'No.' She sighed. 'And I've locked the gate.'

So I gripped her hips and did it again, only slower and more deliberate and, again, she moaned.

'Hold on.' She whispered, dropping the cloth in the bucket. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and slowly peeled them down to her thighs. And I felt every blood vessel in my cock pulse and swell as I watched the thin G-string slowly extricate itself from the crack of her ass.

I could feel her breathing quicken as she leaned on the window sill and let me savour her nakedness. And then she panted out an expletive when I reached up, grasped the base of her buttocks and gently eased them apart. I thought I heard a satisfied moan - it could have been me, I'm just not sure - as I revealed the dark, puckered opening of her ass and her gorgeous fleshy pussy nestling below. What a truly wondrous feast for my eyes. I breathed her in, letting her intoxicating scent swamp my senses. Then I leaned in again, stretched out the flat of my tongue onto her large, succulent labia and tasted her lovely silky wetness. She sagged a little and gasped. Then she gasped and moaned again as I repeatedly ran my tongue up from her pussy to her ass, coating her in a delicious sheen of juice and saliva. And Fuck, she tasted good - all buttery, musky and sweet.

I knew it was the beginning of the end when her legs began to tremble and buckle. And then, when she reached down and gripped my head and cried out as I darted the tip of my tongue into her ass at the end of each long lap, I wondered if I would join her.

'Ohhshiiiiitt.' She gasped, shuddering as I dipped my tongue inside her again. 'Meerkatt...ravioli...fuck.' She panted, gently patting the sides of my face.

'Do you want me to stop?' I said, coming up for air and chuckling.

She jerked a little more and held her hands against my cheeks. 'Nooo...yes.' She said, still panting and shook her head. 'No.'

I spread her buttocks wider still then very slowly ran my tongue over her pussy and ass one last time.

'Ohhhfuucckkk.' She gasped loudly, as her thighs and bottom convulsed uncontrollably.

What a sight she made - we both made - as she quivered and shook in my hands. Her ass and pussy looked beautifully puffy and flushed and glistened with a delicious cocktail of wetness. And then a bit further down, bolt upright, like a divining rod pointing up at her, was my cock. My lovely hard cock.

Don't look at me like that. You were warned.

I got to my feet, reached around her, cupped her breasts and pressed myself against her. 'Anyone for a hotdog?' I said, gently kissing the side of her neck.

'Don't.' She sighed, still quivering as she tilted her head back and put her hands on top of mine.

I nibbled her nape. 'I'm going to go and finish the lawn now. But I wouldn't say no to a coffee, if you fancy making me one?'

'Okay.' She whispered as she squeezed the backs of my hands, squashing her breasts in my palms. 'But only if you do something for me.'

'Go on.' I said, relishing the feeling of her hard nipples being flattened in my hand.

'Stay naked. Finish the lawn and stay naked.'

The feel of our bodies pressed against each other, with my cock throbbing hard between her buttocks, was so wonderful it took every ounce of my willpower to drag myself away and go back to my mower. But I did. And, just as she requested, I finished the lawn and I stayed naked.

Only after she'd taken off her knickers - a little strip that had my cock twitching like a good-un, I can tell you - picked up the bucket and slowly wiggled her way back inside the house did I start to regain composure enough to put her knickers back on again. As much as I was game, I didn't think it would be a good idea to load my car naked. Especially not in my current state.

I was pushing my mower down the side of the house when Pam appeared at the kitchen door wrapped in a white towelling bathrobe.

'Mind yourself.' She said, smiling, then reached down and adjusted the front of my knickers. 'Mrs Richards is still out on her driveway.'

'Still?' I said, frowning. 'She must have the cleanest one in the road.'

'Drive, not mind?'

We both chuckled.

'Are you able to come again tomorrow?' She asked quietly.

'Come again?' I replied, grinning quizzically.

She took a deep breath and slowly blinked. 'For lunch, I mean.' She said, smiling again. 'I'd like to make you some lunch, if that's okay?'

I glanced at the rise of her breasts in the front of her bathrobe, then held her waist and kissed each one through the soft, thick fabric. 'How can I possibly refuse, given the delicious spread you laid on for me today?'

And there was that look again.

'Would 12.30ish be okay?'

'12.30 will be fine.' I said, trying my best to keep everything in her knickers. 'You know what tomorrow is?'

She frowned and shook her head.

'The first day of summer.'

She smiled and took another long breath. 'I reckon it's going to be a lovely, long, hot one this year.' She whispered.

I went to say something but thought better of it and just smiled back. Then I smacked my lips and clapped my hands together.

'Right then. On that note - brace yourself Mrs Richards...because here I come.'

12