The Lost Bet - Consequences Pt. 06

Story Info
Wife loses big bet. Payment is in unperformed sex acts.
1.7k words
4.34
6.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise Rear Entry

It was Saturday and I was taking a shower in the afternoon.  Jodie always took a bath later Saturday afternoon.  Sometimes, that meant sex that evening.  Sometimes not.  You never knew, until you knew. It was frustrating sometimes when it didn't go my way and my cock REALLY wanted it to.

When I came out of the shower, I just had a towel around my waist and I went into the kitchen for a glass of water.  The living room is adjacent and open to the kitchen and something on the couch caught my eye.  I turned to  look more closely;  the towel loosened and dropped to the floor. There, lying across the back of the couch, with one leg on the floor, was my hot, athletic, mostly naked wife Jodie. She had a towel under her, over the back of the couch and her pussy and ass were both pointing right at me.  From the reflected light coming off her pussy, I think she had done some pussy warm-up without me. She lifted an arm, pointed her finger at my cock, then curled it toward her in an "I want YOU" motion. This certainly deserved a closer look, so I sauntered over, my dick getting more and more erect as I went. When I was right behind her, my bobbing dick almost touching her hairy wet pussy, she said in a low, lusty voice. "Fuck me, John. Please fuck me. NOW." It was half order and half pleading. I could tell she really wanted to get to the cumming part and have all those sensations wash over her body. She must have had a LONG sex-prep session that left her extremely horny. At this point, I had NO idea HOW horny she actually was.

I knelt down behind her and licked her wet pussy from bottom to top a few times while she pulled my head against her with her hand.  Then, I stood up, realizing my cock was exactly positioned even with her pussyhole.  All I had to do was lean forward a bit and the head popped right in.  This was a clue that she had worked on her pussy for some time to get it wet and expanded, ready for my meat to slide right home.  So, it did.  Just like that.  Right out of the shower, no warm-up, no nipple rubbing, no pussy fingering, (although I LOVE to do ALL of that), just slide in and we are BOTH fully engaged in love-making (or lust-making, as my wife calls it.  Men don't make love; they make lust.  They fuck. For her, it's just a fact.) One nice thing about her doing all the work before I arrived, was that I didn't get OVER-aroused doing all the foreplay on her body.  Every part I looked at, touched, sucked, or slid against just caused my body to get more and MORE excited.  When it came time to actually slide up into that warm wet wonderful place, it just felt way TOO good.  I'd often explode immediately and the fun was over. For both of us.

Now, I was fresh, I was in, I could slide in and out and I didn't have to worry about ending it all too soon for her.  I LIKE her to orgasm when I make lust to her.  It feels good to know: I did THAT.  I made HER cum.  I'm THAT good!

She sucked in a long breath and they felt her whole body shudder,  as my cock moved fully up inside her body. She clutched the back of the couch, but there really wasn't much she could do or move or grind or rotate in this position.  But that didn't matter.  I reached forward and cupped her breast hanging down against the couchback below her.  I pinched her nipple while I moved my pelvis in and out, slowly pulling my cock nearly all the way out, then sliding all the way back in.

"Squeeze your pussy Jodie.  Grab my cock with your pussy."  She did and I slid in and out of her.  She moaned over and over as the feelings inside her pussy grew stronger and closer to the big O with each thrust into her. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed both, placing my two thumbs directly on her asshole.  She pulled her sphincter in and pressed it out against my thumbs.

I moved them down to her pussy hole, covered them with her pussy juice, then moved them back up and pressed them both into her ass.  It stretched her somewhat and she grunted as they started in, but her pussy told a different story.  She wanted more.  And more.  And more.  I was able to slide into and out of her pussy for two full minutes before I could hear the sounds of her cumming beneath me.  I pushed in 5 more times, then blew 5 loads up into her seriously dripping pussy.  Good thing the couch was covered with the towels.  They were quite wet by this point.

I stepped back and pulled out of Jodie's hot hole.  I slid a fuckfinger in, just to give her one last feeling of something moving up inside that glorious pussy of hers, before we finished (Or, so I thought).  She groaned loudly and pushed back and down into my hand. I rotated my hand down so I could rub her G spot, and it wasn't long before she came again. This one was shorter than the first, but it was just as large, if not larger.  Her groans and cries were longer and certainly louder.

Sensing she STILL was not satisfied, I literally ran to the bedroom, ripped the nightstand drawer open and found the clit sucker toy that we have bought with the pegging toys. I grabbed the lube and rushed back to the couch. Jodie had moved to the ottoman against the couch and was lying on her back with both feet on the floor, her legs spread, her steaming mound gaping, pulsing a little, like one eye, staring at me, begging for more. I dropped down between her legs, sucked her clit a bit, then put lube on the clit sucker, turned on both parts and pushed the vibrating dildo part up into her open pussy hole.  I know she was still excited from the second orgasm, and she arched her pelvis to receive the vibrating medium sized cock up into her pussy, wet and slippery from her two orgasms. She made a pleased, "Oh, that feels SO good!" sound as it slid inside her.

This toy has two parts, and all the reviews said that women really love the action. It's kind of U-shaped and one part pushes up into your pussy and vibrates. The other part is unique in that it is positioned near or against her clit.  It does a repetitive sucking action that pulls the clit in and drops it back over and over. It never gets tired like a man's tongue does and it never slows down.

The sucking action and the vibration of the little dildo are separate controls so you can set one fast and one slow or pulsing or whatever gets you off.  I set it to a slow suck and a deep, slow vibration to start with. It took a little while for her body to respond, since she had already gone through her prior orgasms, but responded it did. 

My wife has never had two orgasms on the same day, and certainly would never have dreamed of more than two.  I've always wanted to see multiple orgasms in a session, so I was excited to see it happen. I let her move the toy around her clit and angle the dildo up into her hungry pussy so she could determine where the best locations were.

As her body got more turned on she adjusted the vibration and the sucking action  to go faster and faster.  I could hear just a high little buzz from the vibrator and this very fast thuk-thuk-thuk-thuk noise from the clit sucker as it sucked her clit against it and released it.

She writhed and moaned and groaned and cried out for five minutes, occasionally letting out an  "OOOHHHH, fuck me!", and ending in a huge finish with her legs opening and closing rhythmically, followed by her hips, pelvis, and ass bucking up, doing an air fuck seemingly.

Now, I know this next part seems over the top and kind of selfish on my part, but watching these multiple orgasms with less and less involvement somehow got my dick very very hard again.

 

After she had recovered for five minutes I quietly asked her if I could put my cock inside her pussy. I was shocked when she quickly said "Yes, please".  I thought she would be rubbed raw and sore, but apparently not. We moved to the bedroom where she lay down on her side in the middle of the bed.  I settled in behind her, sliding my now fully erect organ up between her legs, into her wet pussy.  I put my arm around her waist and pulled myself fully into her.  We just lay that way for a full 5 minutes. 

I was completely content spooning like this, as we never normally did, but she was not.  Her ass started to move away, then toward me, sliding my dick into and out of her hot hole.  This continued for a couple of minutes before my body auto reacted and it started to push back and up into her, meeting her pushes into me.  Her moves increased in depth and frequency until quite suddenly, she reached back, grabbed my ass-cheek, then flipped onto her stomach, drawing me on top of her.  I tried to push deeper up into her, but her ass-cheeks prevented that. 

She decided she really WANTED deeper, so she thrust her ass up into the Magic Mountain position and my cock dove 2" deeper into her pussy.  She groaned and started grinding back against me with her ass while I pushed in and pulled out rapidly.  She reached down and rubbed her clit furiously with one hand while pinching her nipple with the other. 

It was only a minute before she exploded with her final orgasm. She stopped rubbing her clit as I slowed my penetrations to let her climax move through her body.  She screamed out and arched her back then dropped flat onto the bed, exhausted and happy.

I looked into her eyes and joked "You want to go again?"  She looked back and pleaded  "Same place, Wednesday night?"

"We'll see," I said.  "We'll see."