The Lost Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katrina if you want I can help you with some of that frustration you've got built up." Katrina turned around to look at the tiny compact body of the neighborhood sweetheart Yukio.

She smiled at the big brown eyed girl for a second and let her eyes drop down to the ridiculously big rack that she was sporting. For a tiny girl, Yukio was stacked! Her tits were bigger than Katrina's own, but not bigger than Gloria's except Gloria's breasts matched her build. Tall, toned and busty bombshell with wide hips, huge tits and an ass that could envelope your whole fucking face. This tiny Japanese girl however was just blessed in the chesticles department.

"Hmm...I wonder how it would feel between those-" Her mind wandered for a second before being cut off.

"Um excuse me little slut, if I recall correctly you owe me a few stress relief sessions too." Another more mature voice spoke up as the blonde haired fourth member of their returning group finally spoke up. "You're already offering yourself up to someone new before you've given me any? My word you just can't get enough."

Yukio looked over towards Lexi, her older sister, the perfect midground between all of their body types was Lexi. Lighter than Gloria, thicker than Katrina, but was the oldest out of them all. Not that age effected any of them of course.

"Well maybe I like to play with everyone." She said with a cock controlling smile, flashing her pearly whites and blinking up past her brown bangs. "There's enough of me to go around, and I love de-stressing my sisters."

Lexi returned the smile, "Yeah, yeah, finish one job before you start another one bitch." She then gave the younger sister a playful slap on the behind. Yukio yelped and giggled at the gesture.

Gloria rolled her eyes, "See hun, there's plenty of fun to go around."

Katrina shrugged, "Eh...it's just not the same. I want a fresh one, it's been a while since I felt alive with a mortal you know?" She explained, "Like you know that feeling you get when you start to feed? Their pleasure, it gives me energy, it gives me life, and...ugh it's so good. And it's been such a drag these last few weeks without it." Gloria nodded in understanding, "I've been wanting some so bad lately God, I feel like I can just smell sex everywhere I go!"

At that Gloria chuckled a bit but then caught wind of a strange smell that almost made her stop walking. It was just a light whiff at first but the closer they got to home, the stronger it seemed to get. It smelled like...sex. Sex and energy, and...sweetness like candy. While warm and rich with desire and purity. "Wait a sec..." She said, "I think I do smell sex Kat."

"Well of course you do Gloria we just left the Carnival." Yukio said.

"No, no," Gloria stopped her, "This isn't our sisters. This doesn't smell...familiar at all." The shorter of the pair looked up at her confused then sniffed the air around her more seriously. Searching for if there was actually a smell or if her mind was playing tricks on her. But sure enough, they both caught the scent of something that set their senses on edge. Something that made Gloria nearly drop her roll of cotton candy the closer they got to it.

The other two with them also seemed to catch wind of something wafting through the air, and the quartet of women stopped for a moment to simply stand and sniff around them like a pack of hungry dogs.

Some others began to draw nearer to the group, also sniffing around trying to track the source of this mystery smell. It was at that moment Katrina recalled a police report issued today about a missing human male who had escaped into the town and needed to be brought in to the Sherriff's department. He was a 'high priority missing person.'

"Gloria babe..." Katrina said as she turned her head to look over in the direction of her own trailer. "I think we just got super lucky."

Ian was vigorously scrubbing his face with a bar of Dove soap, feeling sooooo much better being clean. He hadn't been able to shower for the past two days, and after being caked in so much dirt, sweat, and grime, he felt like he was in Heaven now.

"Uuuuhhhhh..." He moaned out loving the feel of the piping hot water wash away his filth and memories. There was something special about showers, the cleansing of not only the physical filth, but also the mental too. It was nice to feel like he could finally purge himself of the violation he had gone through.

After entering this mobile home, he searched out the kitchen for something to eat and drink. Unfortunately, there wasn't much food in the vehicle, obviously because based on what he'd learned, these beings don't really need to eat to survive. Sex was their nourishment, so food wasn't a necessity, and more of a luxury instead. Thankfully there were some ripe bananas on the counter along with a carton of milk in the fridge that he quickly took a good long drink straight from, not caring about whose mouth had been on it before. He ate two of the bananas, then hopped into the back of the R.V. for the washroom. He set the clothes down on the counter outside and managed to finally go to the bathroom after way too long, and using someone else's toothbrush, he cleaned his teeth and washed out with the bottle of mouthwash provided. Sharing germs was the last thing on his mind right now, and who knew when he'd get the chance to do this again. So with that in mind, he jumped into the shower.

"Ooooohhhh this is so good." His tensed muscles from fear and tension of being recaptured relaxed and eased over the soothing heat, the soap bar running over the front of his body. Cleaning off his chest and pert nipples, then moving lower over his belly, soaping up his flaccid boy cock and testicles, and down his legs. He felt a little sore in his legs which didn't come too much of a surprise judging by how much he had been running around. "And how much you've been spreading them...little slut..." Ian just shook his head, the thoughts that for some reason continued to plague his mind didn't seem to want to just fuck off. The best he could do was just force himself to bend over and scrub down his slender legs. Scratching lightly along where his feet were dirtiest to clean them efficiently.

After that came his booty, and he vigorously scrubbed his cheeks and his hole. It had been used and abused by too many, and he wanted to clean out the remnants of everyone who had violated him. So he spent a good several minutes soaping up, in, and around his hole even pushing his fingers inside to lather up his inner muscles.

He almost felt embarrassed with how easily he could insert his finger into his asshole now, compared to the other things it had taken, his digit was completely trivial. It slid in with pure ease and the feeling of it entering left a strange desire for more than just one tiny finger.

"You want more cock..."

"No I don't!" Ian blurted out loud. The tail behind him suddenly whipped hard enough to strike the small corner shower wall causing him to jump in surprise. He couldn't forget about that either. Not only was he constantly battling with this slut alter ego he apparently had, but he still had this tail and two tiny horns on his head. That needed to be dealt with sooner or later, but washing those too was going to be awkward. As for some reason, his tail seemed to be a bit sensitive...

Out of nowhere there was suddenly a loud 'BANG' and Ian whirled around dropping the soap to the floor.

"Ha! Told you Gloria, I fucking knew it. I could smell him from across the field." The shower screen was clear and Ian could see right down the hallway as two beautiful busty women dressed in low cut shirts and short skirts proudly stomped up the steps into the trailer and were both staring right at him.

"Oh no...no, no!"

One of them was white and the other black, but both with long dark hair and brown eyes. The taller of the two spoke, "Holy shit Kat, you were right. Nice call!"

They stared at the motionless boy huddled in the corner of the bathroom, warm water still running down his skin, but his blood running cold. He was caught again.

The pair of them charged down the hallway and herded him even more into the bathroom, Ian brought up his arms across his chest and closed his legs vulnerably trying to cover himself. They rounded on him so fast he didn't even have the chance to escape before the shorter one 'Kat' grabbed hold of the plastic shower curtain and ripped it away, tearing the rings off the metal pole and removing the only shield he had from them.

"Holy fucking shit Gloria! Is this for me?" She asked a huge excited smile on her face.

"Hey you are high off your ass if you think you're not sharing that with me." She replied then looked back down at Ian to give a quick catcalling whistle. She was dwarfing him as she stood much taller than the male. MUCH taller, she had to be about 6'2. And she had heels on buffing her height another few inches. The other woman was still tall, just not as much as Gloria being about 5'11 plus heels.

Ian shook his head, "I'm not being shared with anyone!" He said defiantly.

A rousing laughter came out from both the girls as if he had just told the funniest joke, "That's adorable hun." Gloria told him reaching down and grabbing his arm.

He attempted to pull back and away but Katrina also reached down to grab hold of his other arm to assist in prying his naked wet body out of the shower stall. "No! No!"

They wrestled the small boy up and out onto his feet, but just barely as he had to stand on his tip toes to keep even a close height to them. He pushed against them trying to wrestle away but they forced him back sadistically laughing and barking back at him, letting out playful growls and surrounding him.

"Which hole do you want first babe?" Gloria said.

Kat looked over Ian as he struggled between the two, "Fuck I want both! There's no way I'm passing up fucking this sweet little piece of ass." She gave him a quick slap on the ass, his wet cheek jiggling from the impact. "Who the fuck cares, let's double team him!" She stated proudly barely flinching despite Ian fighting against her grip.

"Sounds good to me girl." The two sadistically giggle looming over the defenseless boy.

"Hey! What happened to sharing is caring!?" A voice rang out from outside causing both women to turn and face the windows.

"Ah shit." Gloria said peering through the blinds. "We've got company."

Outside the R.V. after Katrina rushed off to her trailer Yukio and Lexi immediately followed behind her and Gloria, however they didn't exactly keep it secret why they were going. They made sure that several other sisters who were leaving the carnival heard that the scent of radiating sexual energy was nearby, and it wasn't Succubi. Which had to make it human, but it smelled better than human. Way better! And if anything they'd heard from the police today was accurate, it was the missing boy!

So they followed the girls through the park just as they found Ian trying to bathe inside Katrina's shower.

"Fucking shit!" Katrina shouted, looking back between her captured prey and the gathering hoard of sisters outside. "It's my house, and I saw him first!"

She whined to Gloria who looked back at her raising and lowering a shoulder, "You think they care? Everyone out there didn't get a fuck tonight cause of greedy girls in the Carnival, you wanna tell them why they can't fuck out here?"

Katrina rolled her eyes, there were certain rules in the Carnival but out here it was free reign. Any of them could break in and try to steal a turn at her catch, not violently of course but it would be annoying nonetheless.

"Ugh, fine. But I go first!" She said then grabbed Ian by his hair, "Come on boy, time for you to meet the neighborhood."

"What? OW! Stop NO!" Ian screamed while Gloria assisted her friend in muscling out the smaller body from behind, watching his gorgeous booty shake the whole way.

He was dragged from the building virtually kicking in screaming, naked and his body brightly glistening from his recent shower. Immediately a cacophony of cheers and woofs erupted from the gathering of women in the crowd giving Ian his first glance at the audience that had approached.

Ten...twelve...fifteen...women? All beautiful, all built like Goddesses, and all with restricting bulges in between their legs.

"No...no, no, please no!" Ian began to beg, feeling tears of fear well up in his eyes as the multiple bodies suddenly rounded on him, strong feminine hands began to reach for him feeling along his tender exposed skin. A multitude of different voices all cheering in approval as he was molested on nearly all sides while his arms were held tightly. "Let me go! Stop it!"

"Look at this ass!"

"Holy fuck he's so cute!"

"Fuuuck that's gonna be tight."

"Cute little nipples! They're so adorable!"

"Look at his cock! He's so small! That's so cute!"

"I think he's getting hard!"

"You like this bitch? You like being manhandled?" Ironic, wasn't it?

There was a slew of catcalls and names thrown his way as he was forced through the crowd of gathering girls over to a nearby picnic table. In route, many of the girls, including Yukio, Lexi, and Gloria began to strip, Katrina just hastily made work freeing her cock by ripping open her blue skirt.

Ian's small weak body was practically thrown on top of the table then surrounded on all sides by the Succubi. They were throwing their clothes everywhere, clearly very eager for the rough gang bang that they were about to partake in. Cocks of all shapes and sizes flopped out of their various garments, quickly being grabbed and stroked while they stood over him. Ian felt the tears begin to fall from his eyes, it was going to happen again. Despite escaping the Library with that thing's help, he was caught. And he was going to be raped.

None of the girls seemed to care, in fact his tears elicited quite a few giggles from the crowd.

"Awww don't worry baby."

"We'll make you feel reeeeally good."

"Hurry the fuck up and fuck him! I want a turn!" Clearly not all of them were sympathetic. Most were simply shivering with arousal as the grabby hands grasped at his arms and legs, pinning them to the wood and preventing him from wrestling away.

He tried to keep his legs locked together but the sheer number of hands pulling them apart overpowered him completely and pried them open. Wide open, one of the Succubi clutched his right ankle and another held his left and spread him open almost painfully. He was practically doing a split with how far apart they held him, Ian had no idea he was even this flexible. His hips ached and he grimaced at the uncomfortable spread-eagle position they put him in, knees slightly bent just shy of doing a full split.

"Okay girls, you can fucking have a turn but I saw him first so I'm first!" Katrina quickly mounted the table, her skirt gone and only her shiny blue tank top covering her now. She let out a glob of spit onto her hand and rubbed it over the tip of her eight incher, wasting no time at all before she lined up with his exposed ass.

Ian wildly shook his head in defiance, only to be suddenly grabbed and held still by a pretty blonde woman. Lexi, knelt above him, her thick nine-inch cock rigid and looming over him with a devious look in her hazel eyes. Her dick looked different from the others he'd seen though, the foreskin reached up and over the tip of her dick. She was uncircumcised.

He didn't get to stare into them long though as he felt a piercing penetration stab into his unprepared ass. "NOO! AHHH!" Katrina plunged her shaft deeply into this fresh boy slut, closing her eyes and relishing in his heat and the tightness of his unwilling embrace.

While Lexi took this opportunity as he screamed to dive her own uncut cock into his wide open mouth and sink it down into his throat. "Open wide for me dear."

"MMMBLMMM!" He didn't get the chance to tell her no.

"Holy shit that looks good." Gloria said stripping her shirt off of her head and dropping her golden skirt to the ground but leaving her heels on. Ian managed a sidelong glance as her monster sprang free of its confines. She had without a doubt the biggest cock he had ever seen, maybe a good...eleven inches. Maybe Twelve??

"This isn't happening...this isn't happening..." He tried to will the experience to be a nightmare, that at any moment he would wake up warm in a bed somewhere.

But he never awoke.

Gloria snatched up his right hand and put it to the base of her cock, "Jerk me off baby." She told him but didn't really wait for him to comply, simply holding his hand closed around her huge dark meat and rocking her hips forward effectively fucking his petite hand. Not that he could even get his hand entirely around her girth though, she was as thick as his damn arm!

"Me too! Me too!" He heard a bubbly voice speak up the opposite side of him, followed by his left hand being grabbed up and another cock being placed against his palm. Smaller than Gloria's but not by too much. Although to be fair, a lot of cocks were smaller than hers.

But the woman to his left was a younger looking Asian girl with a sizeable seven-inch girl cock which she was eagerly plowing into Ian's left hand with great enthusiasm.

All of them were inside him, or using him, fucking him, everywhere. They were all over him. The taste of a thick meaty cock flooded over his taste buds, the scent of Lexi's heavy nutsack plopping down onto his nostrils as she rode his face. The log of cock meat breaking into his rectum over and over while two others used his hands like sex toys. His whole body being used like a toy. He was a toy.

A boy toy.

Other molesting hands roamed in the open available spaces around him, caressing along his damp skin. Tracing along his ribs, rubbing over his nipples, stroking his supple legs.

The pain wasn't too bad, but it was there unlike last time where it was just a little intense full feeling. Now he felt an irritating burning sensation in his butt, was it going to get worse? The black woman to his right was gigantic! He'd never taken a cock so big before, would she hurt him more? Were they all going to fuck him endlessly? Was this the captured gang bang orgy that he had feared. Was he going to die?

He didn't know, but what he did know was the fucking had only just begun. And it went on for a while.

Katrina plowed him in missionary position for a good long time while Lexi rode his face, Ian gagged pretty hard for the first few minutes as she battered his gullet triggering his gag reflex. He wanted to throw up the bananas he ate earlier but her cock seemed to force it back down.

Time went by and his body rocked roughly against the wooden table, he tried to resist for a while. Struggling and writhing his body around, only seeming to stir up the cocks inside him further. But as the pain subsided and the initial shock and fear of the whole ordeal died down, he squinted through the sex haze and looked over the faces of the women abusing him.

Their expressions were wrought with pleasure, a LOT of pleasure. As their hips bucked and their bodies glowed from the delicious boy they plundered, all of them sang songs of ecstasy, moaning in approval, speaking words of dirty encouragement. Rubbing and grabbing their breasts, tilting their heads back as the sensations he provided brought them to bliss.

He remembered now, these being lived off of sex. They needed it, unlike humans that can live without it, Succubus NEED sex to survive. He was what they needed, not just to please them, but to make them live. He was their life source.

Sex was all they had, and at the thought of that the young victim actually felt sad for the creatures. He almost seemed to tune out the fucking he was getting for a second as he thought of this. Maybe he could reach them. Maybe he could make them feel good enough, make them happy enough. Maybe there was a way he could change the circumstances. They needed him, so he could be there for him, and in exchange, maybe he would be more than just a passive hole for them to stick their cocks into.