The Lost Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a long shot, but it was either that, or continue to fight and be brutally fucked anyway. So he chose the former, maybe he could make them happier than they'd ever been.

Lexi suddenly felt a tight sucking sensation envelope her cock, "Ouuu..." She glanced down to see Ian's head no longer simply laying still allowing her to face fuck him. He was bobbing his head back and forth and his mouth had formed a tight seal around her dick. His chin lifting upwards to pull her meat down into his tight throat.

Katrina felt his hips buck in return to one of her forward thrusts, while Yukio and Gloria both felt his grip on their shafts begin to twist and squeeze along them. No longer even requiring themselves to buck forward anymore as the boy started stroking them himself.

"Looks like someone's...nnf,,,getting into it..." Kat said in-between breaths while she humped into him.

Lexi tilted her head back and let her mouth hang open while Ian nursed on her cock like it was his soul purpose in life. "Oooohhh fuuuck yeah he his."

"Just give them what they need." He thought squeezing the cocks in his hands tighter. "Make them feel good." His legs wrapped around Katrina's back, locking them crisscrossed and holding her deep into him. "Make them happy." Ian's eyes lit up bright baby blue.

"FFuuuuucccck!" Katrina cried out feeling her pent-up desire from tonight bursting free of the confines of her balls and spewing forth into Ian's welcoming bowels.

Gloria and Yukio also spasmodically twitched into Ian's grip, "Oh shit! Oh baby fuck yes!" Ian then felt several large streams of hot gooey girl cum splatter across his naked chest as Gloria began cumming with Yukio not far behind.

Both Succubi cried out clutching his wrists and bucking their hips while their loads shot from both cannons on either side of his body. Hot drops of baby batter covering him in milk white dots blending in with his doll like flesh. It was like a taboo form of a hot lotion they both generously squirted onto him in copious amounts as he drained them for all they were worth.

"Fuck! Get off him Kat my turn!" Gloria shouted suddenly filled with a fiery lust that could only be quenched by this boy. Her cock hadn't gone even the slightest bit soft in his tiny hands and she wanted more. So she unceremoniously pushed Kat away, her womanhood slipping free of his tight hole with a slight squelch sound.

"Ah!" She yelped as she stumbled back, "Bitch, I wasn't done yet!" Kat complained.

But Gloria didn't acknowledge her friend as she snatched up Ian from the table sliding him out from beneath Lexi who had yet to finish. "Hey! Cunt!"

She hauled Ian up by his sides, still splattered in the cum of her sisters and turned them both around so she could sit on the bench of the table and he was facing away from her. "He's got other holes." Gloria retorted nonchalantly as she leaned back, Ian almost numbly standing in front of her, ass facing her as she pulled him into her lap. "Okay baby, time to take a real cock!" She pressed down on his hips and impaled her foot-long shaft of dark cock meat into his rear.

"AhhhAAAHHH!" Ian cried out, not in pain this time though. Gloria's cock was slathered in her own cum from the hand job he'd given her, and there's was plenty of Katrina's potent seed already filling his tunnels inside, so he was now sufficiently lubed up. And this time when she stuck it in, the intense full feeling from before had returned, only much more intense than last time given the extra inches this demoness had on his previous lovers. "Fuuuhhuuck..." He whimpered as Gloria's hands reached around his body to slide up over his nipples, slicking up his skin with the jizz that was already there.

Gloria had her bottom lip between her teeth feeling his vice like grip on her girthy cock. "Mmmm fuck yeah, you're my baby now hun." She pinched and tweaked his nipples as her hips already began to rise up and down, plopping Ian onto the base of her dick over and over again.

"Uhhh...uhhh...fuck...me...aahh!!" Ian moaned already starting to feel the tingly sensations returning. As long as he just submitted and gave into them and the pleasure they offered, everything would be fine. He could make them feel happy, and if they liked him, maybe he could get through to them. Maybe he could get them to love him, and help him!

"Ugh, fucking fine." Kat rounded on the ebony and ivory couple plowing on the bench and cupped Ian's face by the chin, "Come here little slut." Suddenly her cock was in Ian's face, fresh from his asshole, and now forced between his lips and into his mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Ian whined at first, but then his taste buds were filled with his own sweet taste mixed with her salty womanhood's natural flavor, topped off with a nice coating of girl cum making her cock a sinful lollipop of tasty delight, that he quickly elected to suck on.

"Umm hello? I was using that?" Lexi suddenly appeared opposite of Katrina and snatched away Ian's face from her pelvis. Grabbing him by under the chin and turning to face her own slick with spit rod which he had been servicing earlier. She thrust her hips forward and plunged back into his mouth immediately fucking it like it was a pussy.

"Well I'm using it now too then!" Again Ian's face was tugged back to Kat, popping Lexi's member out and her cock was placed back inside his cheeks pressing out on the side and puffing them. He was being aggressively passed between the two using his mouth viciously, skull fucking him without abandon.

"C'mooon, let me finish my turn!" Lexi whined back.

"Ho...holy...shiiit..." Coherent thought was nearly completely impossible as the three cocks assaulted him on all fronts. His mind was everywhere, "Suck...suck her goo-No now her, wrap your lips around hers and suck it har-Squeeze the cock in your ass. Tighten up, milk her, Milk them all. Drain their balls."

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Yes!" Gloria was crying out loud, matching the high-pitched grunts and muffled moans coming from the abused boy. She loved watching his butt cheeks jiggle every time she shoved upward, and watching her cock disappear as it was quickly swallowed by his delicious ass. "Fuck yeah you're my baby darlin', Ugh FUCK YES! You're mine, I'm not letting you go anywhere! You're mine got it!? Mine!" She finished with a firm spank to his butt.

He could hear someone's tongue clicking in front of him, "So greedy Gloria." The cute little Japanese girl was now in front of him, nearly pressing her big tits against his cum coated chest. "Sharing is caring remember?" She said before taking hold of her own cock and prodding and rubbing it all along Ian's much smaller dick and balls.

Ian's eyes widened, "She...she's rubbing her cock all over mine..." He could feel the bigger size of her rub all over his tiny penis. Trailing along its size and prodding his balls. "Oh...oh God..." This was so wrong...this was so wrong. There was literally a cock rubbing against his own! It's hard veiny texture sent sharp jolts of forbidden excitement rippling through his form, so much so that his limp legs bouncing up and down from Gloria's movements tensed and his toes curled. His eyes rolled back as his head was turned to service the blonde's meat. "Oh fuck...I'm going crazy..."

"You're turn sweetie?" Gloria asked Yukio who gladly nodded with enthusiasm. And although Gloria felt like she could pound his ass all day, she reluctantly knew that she needed to share. So she withdrew her dick from Ian's sweet insides, allowing Yukio to line herself up and plunge right in. Her tip was a bit more narrow which made it even easier for her to impale him.

"Mmmmhmmm..." Ian groaned as one cock replaced the other in both his mouth and his ass. Yukio quickly went to work slamming her hips into Ian's boy pussy, already greased up with plenty of lube at this point and stretched out enough by Gloria so that she got an easy but still tight fit. His hole seemed to adjust to accommodate every size cock that entered him.

This went on for what felt like hours. More feminine hands taking hold of his free wrists and pulling them out from under the girls' legs beside him, guiding them to anonymous cocks in the crowd. He didn't hesitate and started tugging and massaging the hot rods of flesh that he couldn't even see the face of their owners, it was just natural reflex at this point to begin stroking them. Reaching his fingers out to stroke their balls, giving the rich yummy seed inside a little tease before it was able to burst free.

He was servicing six cocks at once, two in his mouth, two with his ass, and one in each hand.

The scent of cum filled balls slapping his face and ass cheeks wafted through the air giving a sweaty musky atmosphere around this orgy of Succubi.

But after a while of the two girls alternating between fucking his ass, during Gloria's turn, Ian felt Yukio's cock already begin trying to push back inside, while Gloria was still in and fucking him.

"Come oooon!" Yukio panted, her body now slick with sweat and her hair tussled. Her breathing was ragged, "Let me in, it's my turn!"

Gloria was starting to lose it. This boy's booty was so fucking good! Normally she was good about sharing but now, UGH she didn't want to share him anymore. This ass was too good to pull out of. So she simply gritted her teeth and kept fucking, kept thrusting, ignoring Yukio's statement.

But that didn't stop her from pushing harder. "Come ooon...let...me...in..."

Ian could feel her tip suddenly spreading his anal ring further than it had ever been before and a sudden sting panged out into his body. "Mmm!" She kept going, her eyes beginning to light up a bright magenta color as her bangs fell low and covered them. Determined to enter him regardless that he was already full.

She pushed and pushed stretching him out uncomfortably tight until...

'Pop.'

"MMMMM!!" He tried to yell, but the cocks constantly being crammed down his throat prevented him from doing so.

She broke in.

Gloria and Yukio both gasped feeling their cocks rub together while being enveloped within his stretched confines. "Fuck! You little slut! Ooh, you're a dirty girl..." Gloria said to Yukio before bucking her hips back up into him.

Yukio followed suit, a sadistic and pleased grin on her face, "You know it babe. Now fuck him up!"

The two of them started a pattern of one pulling out and the other thrusting in, making sure he was constantly filled with girlcock. The undersides of their shafts caressing each other in a taboo wrestling match to see which could plow this boy harder. Ian's eyes fully rolled back. "It hurts...oh stop...please stop...ohhh fuuuckk..." The pain was pretty bad at first, it caused him to kick out with his spread open legs, only for his ankles to be grabbed by more anonymous hands, and for the bottom of his feet to suddenly be brought up to more faceless cocks. They rubbed them against his soles, and were now literally using every one of his limbs for their pleasure.

Katrina and Lexi both almost followed their sisters lead and tried to stuff their cocks into his mouth at the same time, Ian gagged profusely at their doing this and felt like he was close to passing out from the sheer amount of cock invading his senses.

He was absolutely full, the two huge cocks prying apart his rectum and stretching him further than ever before were insane. Four balls slapped into his perineum, "how much cum can four balls store in them?" The question rose in his mind, "Only one way to find out..." He did his best to squeeze them, and clench up his ass. Feeling two huge dongs was...

...Amazing...

It hurt, but it was getting better and better over time. There were naked sweaty cock toting Goddesses all around him, filling him from everywhere with what he'd been desiring for so long.

Cock.

He was getting more than he bargained for, for sure. But now as his body adjusted and the flesh accommodated to being stretched more than normal, it was putting him through agony, and ecstasy.

Time went on and Ian found himself now straddling Katrina on top of the picnic table again, he'd been passed back and forth between this first group of Succubi and each one of them had, had a turn wrecking his ass. Katrina's cock was currently buried deep within him, but it was not alone, Lexi's was nestled comfortably up inside his abused love hole working it for all the pleasure he could give.

"So Lex?" Kat breathed between heavy deep drilling, "If we both came inside him right now, whose baby do you think it would be?"

Lexi laughed at that and tightened her grip on Ian's wrists as she held them both behind his back in her mounted position above him. "Hmm...I'm not sure...what do you girls think?" She looked up at Gloria and Yukio.

Yukio was on her knees stuffing her cock down Ian's gullet, one hand fisting his hair as she did so while Gloria was directly behind her, one leg up in a kneeling position as she plowed Yukio's ass from behind, pushing her forward and into the boy's throat deeper with each shove.

"Beats me babe." Gloria panted, "Might need a DNA test to see who's the daddy." The girls busted out in a fit of laughter that turned into more hard fucking and endless railing of the poor fucked up boy beneath them.

Ian had lost track of how many times he came. His cock started shooting load after load during the DP. He didn't know how something that could hurt so much could make him cum his brains out.

It was unexplainable, nothing made sense to him anymore. The only thing that seemed slightly logical, was that he was about to cum again.

"MMMHMMM! MMOOHFFHHKK!" He mouthed over Yukio's dick, squeezing his eyes shut while the duo of she cocks plowed him. He was a slut, he loved it. So much cock for him. This was where he belonged, he belonged in the service of girl cock. "YYYEEEHHHSHHH!" His tiny prick began to jump and twitch again, spewing out his weak load of semen. He could almost hear the tiny 'splurt' sound coming from his tip.

Ian's wings suddenly unfurled and flared and a massive pulse of energy released from his body, and every Succubus with her cock even remotely close to Ian suddenly cried out in the most pleasurable experience in the world.

Almost a pure symphony of sex sang from the group as Katrina, Lexi, Yukio, and Gloria all felt their climax explode within them. Their loin muscles tightening and their testicles depositing another whopping load both down Ian's throat, 'gulp' and up into his tummy. So much cum was filling him, along with his own orgasms, he'd lost count of how many times they came inside him. He was sure there were gallons of cum somehow stored in all those generous balls.

And it was all for him. So he greedily swallowed, and again tensed up his booty to wring out all the yummy she cock milk from them, allowing it to swim up his bowels freely.

If he had a womb, it wouldn't have stood a chance.

Every girl surrounding them outside of the wave of Ian's energy simply watched, eyes wide, mouths open smiling, and hands on their cocks. Each body tensed up and released their fiery loads before slowly settling down and nearly collapsing on top of the poor boy.

"Holy shit..."

"Did you see that?"

"Me next! Me next! Me Next!"

As the cocks finally began to go soft in his body, Ian collapsed on top of Kat. Yukio's still leaking dick slipped from his lips as his face dropped onto the soft pillows of Katrina's breasts, a string of tasty jizz connecting his lips to her tips slit for a moment before breaking. He was heaving for breath, covered in sweat and cum. He felt Katrina's hand wrap around him and tenderly stroke his back comfortingly for a few seconds as Lexi disengaged and unplugged herself from his stuffed booty. Effectively removing Kat's cock from there as well. He flinched from that same damn empty feeling that suddenly hit him as his hole gaped for just a moment and then quickly closed up tight. Kat continued petting him as if she was congratulating him for a job well done.

Yukio and Gloria shared a quick but passionate kiss as the taller woman pulled her cock free from her butt. It wasn't as good as Ian's, but still fucking awesome nonetheless.

Ian however was only given a brief reprieve from the onslaught though as suddenly Kat leaned up and rolled Ian off of her. "Alright ladies, who's up next?" She called out.

There was a cavalcade of cheers and calls all demanding to get the next go at the fuckable human boy with the girly butt that was tighter than a virgin angel. Ian looked around at the horde of gathering naked women all eagerly awaiting their shot.

He sighed it was going to be a long night, but it was either this, or something much worse. Reaching them through this act was all he could think of to do, he couldn't run, he couldn't hide, so...that left him with only one option.

Slowly Ian rolled over onto his back and shifted slightly so he'd be in the center of the table and slowly parted his legs. He reached under his knees pulling them up to reveal his unprotected ass, still throbbing from the fucking it had just received but still ready for another round.

He then opened his arms out in the gesture of wanting to be embraced, keeping his legs up and said, "...More..."

*****

A.N. Ugh Ian you have no idea how lucky you are.

Hope you guys had fun! My first time writing a gang bang scene, reeeeally hope I did a good job :3

This one was a doozey but it was awesome, and I'll see you all in the next one!

Next Chapter: Lavender Locks