The Lost Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again gestured to the glowing rock, "Take up the stone. I know you're afraid, but you must understand, it will give you access to your true power."

He looked between the stone and Agrat, uncertain about what to do. Was it himself that he was seeing in all of his dreams? Before he woke up he would always see a figure holding it, but he could never make out their face. Maybe it was him all along?

"Will I explode?" He thought he'd ask, just in case.

She giggled, "No dear, you will not."

How many times in this town had Ian taken a risk and got burned for it? Too many to count. But then again, every time he took a risk, even if he ended up being screwed over, it still worked out for the better. Ian was never sure of what he believed in before Shelter, but maybe destiny was real. Maybe everything he'd gone through had lead up to this point.

Maybe sometimes you just had to take a leap of faith.

So cautiously, Ian approached the altar, nearing the stone. Took a final breath and reached out, saying one silent prayer, his first prayer. "Please don't let me make the wrong choice."

His fingers enclosed around the warm hard exterior of the rock. His eyes immediately lighting up and glowing their bright baby blue color, his wings quickly unfurled from their dormant state along with his tail, emerging out of his nude form. An intense warmth seemed to flood into his body like a river of heat splashing through his veins. He gasped at the sensation as it gave him goosebumps, filling him with something that for lack of a better word, felt like pure power.

Agrat watched ecstatic, "Yeeesss..." She whispered out.

Ian's body began to glow and he felt himself slowly lift off from the ground, only just barely, his toes maybe an inch or so off the floor. A vibrant bright white light started emanating from Ian's skin, he was a beacon of sheer beauty before her. The power was waking up within him, she could see his true form beginning to take shape. His body developing, more of a feminine hourglass frame and pure silky white skin, his ass somehow plumping even more than before and his nipples hardening on his flat chest. He was a cute one long before this moment, but now, he was becoming more beautiful then ever. His true form.

"W...wow..." He breathed, looking down at his free hand as it turned virgin white, and he could see a few streaks of dark red and purple starting to form up his arms, curling around his legs. He felt his hips adjust slightly and his wings flexed becoming more curved and not so jagged. It felt good, he felt amazing.

"With your power, you will kill the man who comes from Nod, and perform the ritual."

Upon hearing that Ian blinked and landed back on the floor, the bright light from his body flickering. "Wait...wait, what?"

Suddenly a loud sound of stone groaning burst through the cave. Ian recoiled again and ducked instinctively at the noise.

The huge double doors were the source, something had caused them to groan aloud and begin to push open. The faintest crack showed in the center where the doors had parted.

Agrat took Ian's hand in her own again, "Your power is coming to you now, God you look beautiful. But you must resume the ritual. You must take up the stone and kill he who comes from Nod."

Ian shook his head, "Wha-...but...I'm not a killer."

The cave shook, pebbles and debris from the ceiling could be heard clattering to the ground from above. The flames from the torches shifted and danced wildly as if a harsh wind blew through them, and all light produced from them began to dim. They continued blazing but the natural illumination seemed to slowly be swallowed as the room grew darker and darker. The only still burning true light source seemed to be coming from Ian.

Shadows crawled about the space, a horrifying visage of large hands and tentacles moved with them as if the darkness was alive. And was growing stronger as the door opened wider.

"You can do this Ian, remember you are doing this for the greater good." Agrat tried to reassure him.

Only this time Ian pulled away, "And what is your definition of greater good!?" He yelled, "This isn't right, killing isn't something you do for the greater good!"

She remained calm and continued trying to reason with him, "David killed Goliath to save the lives of many. Wars are won on the bodies of the fallen army. Death is needed to produce new life child, this is a sacred ritual. A sacred act to plunge the world forward!" She gestured with open arms and outstretched wings, the darkness spread further and seemed to caress Agrats legs and swim around, away from Ian. "Don't you see Shakar'i? Look towards the door now! He comes! And is nearly here! The one who committed the first act of man kind's downfall! You hold the tool he used in your hand, and you will return it to him with his death!"

Ian turned his head back to the door, it was open only about a foot and a half or so, but enough to see it.

Him.

The figure from his dreams. It wasn't himself he had dreamt of. But he knew now, the man he was afraid of. It was a perfect replica, as if it walked out of his mind and into this doorway.

"You..." He quietly uttered.

"It is time to fulfill your sacred role in the plan for the future Ian." Agrat said.

It was a lie.

He knew it, just by looking upon the silhouette of that man. He could feel it. This wasn't good, everything here was wrong. This was the wrong choice.

His head faced Agrat again, she looked still excited and hopeful. But Ian no longer bought into the smile and the promise of power. The stone in his hand was power for sure, but not the kind he wanted. Not the kind to kill.

"This is NOT SACRED!" He shouted loudly, his own voice distorting and the tunnel trembled once again. Though his voice didn't change like the sisters did. The second voice wasn't a growl of intimidation. It sounded like a second, elegant but firm voice echoed behind his own. "NONE OF THIS IS!" Agrat actually flinched at his sudden raise in tone. "This is evil!" He looked back to the door, clutching the stone in his hand. "And I won't be a part of this."

With that Ian broke into a run, around the altar, piercing through the ocean of darkness as he went. A beacon of light running towards the Door of the East, clutching the ancient stone of the first spilt blood.

"Ian!? Stop! DON'T!" Agrat screamed, she knew this version of the story, and it was not what she wanted. "NO!"

The half human, half demon boy rushed the doorway as the body nearly materialized. Almost enough space for it to fit through the door. He was no longer concerned with his own safety, all he could think of was he could not let an evil like this, whatever it was enter this world. Ian shouted reaching far back with the stone in hand and swung it down in a wide arc. Aiming not for the man, but for his doorway into the world, to stop this evil from entering.

It crashed into the door.

CLACK

A devastating shockwave burst through the cave knocking Ian far back and stumbling Agrat off her feet. All the fires in the room blew out and toppled to the floor. Outside the doorway a tearing shout could be heard from a male voice as if being sucked back into a heavy vacuum.

Electricity crackled and stone snapped and toppled crumbling to the floor, a huge chunk of the ceiling falling down and plummeting to smash the altar to pieces and a beam of sunlight to come through. The doorway cracked as it slammed shut hard, then immediately crumbled and broke down into pieces on the floor, crackling snaps of electricity popped out as the magic was obliterated by the power of the stone.

Ian collapsed to the floor, the stone falling from his hand and rolling away. The bright light radiating from him slowly diminished and his wings faded away as he lay still, unconscious in the now quiet cave.

"We'll...still be able to see each other...right?"

"Yes!" Liline answered immediately. "She may be your mother, but I'm your mommy."

'I guess I ended up pretty lucky after all...'

"You...FOOL!" Agrat, who lay on the other side of the room, glared daggers at the unconscious Ian. "You weren't SUPPOSED TO!" And in the blink of an eye she leapt from one end of the room over to his body. Her form a blur with the speed she moved, and her wings whipping loudly behind her back as she jumped through the air. Landing above Ian's out cold form. Her clawed hands grappled his neck and she lifted him limply up, "I put my faith in you, you stupid boy!" Her voice, far different from Ian's, was monstrous. She brought her hand up and slapped his asleep face hard, leaving a few scratches along his cheek as she did so. "I'll fucking kill you! You stupid, foolish fucking cunt!" Again she slapped his face, cutting again, a few drops of blood spilled from the open wounds and she flipped his body over, laying him face down and prone. "I'll kill you, but first I'll take you like the bitch you are!" She grabbed her almost instantly hard cock, since she was able to will her erections to her or away from her, there was no need to beat around the bush anymore.

She lined herself up with Ian's entrance, ready to rape him, and then drain him of everything he had, since he had proven to be worthless to her.

Out of nowhere a blur of purple and black slammed into Agrats body, and another pair of clawed hands pushed her back. The nails digging into her chest stabbing in and shoving her away. She fell away, rolling and stumbling along the fallen rocks until eventually rolling up to her feet then leaping onto a nearby stone and perching on it.

Standing over Ian's knocked out form, claws out, and eyes glowing.

Melody.

"Get the fuck away from him you feathered twat." She mocked her and slung her arm forward hurling a mass of crackling blue energy in her targets direction.

Agrat dove away before the mass managed to hit her and exploded onto some of the fallen rubble, blowing dozens of more shards of rock around in a blast of energy and smoke. Again, Agrat found another rock to perch on and hissed at the Sister, sharp teeth bared. Melody returned the sound, two Succubus at a stand still over the boy on the ground.

The Avian one carefully crawled over some of the debris trying to circle around, "Melodia..." She breathed out low addressing Melody by her true name, "Leave now, and I won't kill you along with the boy."

"Don't pretend that you could bitch." Melody replied lifting her arms up at her sides, the palms of her hands began to smolder and flicker with shrouds of bluish and black smoke. Quickly transitioning to more electrical spheres of energy that Melody twirled in her fingers. Eyes lit up with their golden glow.

"Your magic doesn't scare me." She told, which although it was the truth, she knew that magic or that art and power wasn't something to underestimate.

"Shut up, you're not having him. It's done, the doorway is gone. Ian chose his path, look!" Melody gestured over to the stone. Agrat glanced at it and saw its power, the red glow, was gone. It was now a simple, yet oddly colored rock. "The power is his, not yours. I mean Jesus Agrat, what has happened to you? He's just a boy for fucks sake! And you try to get him to kill Cain within what an hour of meeting him? You've become senile in your old age haven't you?"

"Fuck off!" Agrat shouted back, but looked again at the unconscious boy below her. And the several gouges she had cut into his soft tender face. She put those there in a blind rage, but seeing them now, she truly hoped they wouldn't scar. Most likely they wouldn't since he would heal via his power, but still. Seeing the wound made her feel a tad of remorse. She definitely jumped the gun with hoping he would accomplish exactly what she wanted.

It was a long shot, but she wasn't exactly going to admit it.

"I'm leaving, and I'm taking the boy with me." Melody said, leaning down to roll Ian over and scoop him up bridal style into her arms. "And if you try to follow me I will fucking carve you up." She threatened and began to traverse across the room to the exit.

Agrat stood up, no longer crouched in a defensive stance and just stared as her sister walked across from her. Affectionately cradling Ian in her arms. "You know what this means don't you?" She asked Melody suddenly. "His mind is fading...I can still feel our link in his head. The power of the stone is transforming his spirit. This has never happened before, neither of us know what he will be when he wakes up."

Melody hesitated briefly stopping in her tracks, but then resumed walking, "It doesn't matter, Shelter is no longer sheltered now thanks to you. And we'll need everything we've got to ensure the survival of the Succubi. That includes you, and Ian. So get your head out of your ass Agrat. Your future isn't happening. But Ian's is."

Agrat scowled, "You really think he will listen to you now? To any of us!?" She shouted, Melody didn't reply. "He is alone here! You can't protect him forever! Not from me, I will come for him Melodia...I will have him..." Agrat continued to threaten but did not pursue Melody as she made it to the tunnel and carried Ian out of the collapsed cave.

Holding Ian in her arms, Melody looked down at his sleeping face. "You're not alone Shakar'i. You are never alone." She whispered leaving the altar and Agrat alone in the darkness of a failed ritual, and in the light of an uncertain future.

*****

A.N. And thus Act I comes to a close, and ACT II BEGINS!

We've got more characters, more story, and more sexy times in store for Ian and the ladies. As well as more insight into Ian's power and past, what is he now? And what did the stone do to him? FIND OUT NEXT TIME x)

But anyways, thank you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter :)

Next Chapter: We Start Again