The Lost Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her hips in a swivel motion riding her high and milking out every drop into his boy womb. She truly almost wished she could knock him up in this beautiful moment.

Ian couldn't explain it, he was just hit with an intense climax that had him literally pushing his hips back into her. Something just told him, 'let her fuck you...you'll love it...' Like a voice in the back of his mind, a little devil on his shoulder that convinced him to do it.

"Uugghhh...uuuhhh..." Ian huffed and puffed as the aftershock waves began to subside. And that's when he felt it.

His eyes dilated, and he could see the room clearer. Everything was brighter, easier to focus on, fine details could be made out from the simplest of things. And FUCK did this room smell good, before Gloria smelled amazing but now...

And the full feeling in his butt, along with the smoldering heat in his stomach... now that felt reeeeeally good.

He looked back over his shoulder to see Gloria again, only...something blocked his vision. A smooth velvety looking purple sheet seemed to be just in front of his black lover.

It was quickly revealed to not be a sheet though...as Gloria, pushed down on it with her index finger and he felt her touch it. "Fuck baby...nice to have you back and all but, your wings hit me right in the face when you came. Kind of a blue ball moment." She finished with a giggle.

Ian again blinked a few times, "Huh?" His eyes followed the trail of the purple sheet, only to find that it lead straight to the back of his shoulder blades where a second one also rested. Beneath them where their bodies connected, a long purple tail had also emerged, just above the valley of his butt where his tailbone was.

Wings, a pair of silky bat like wings protruded from his back, and a tail coming from above his ass...

Immediately Ian tried to pick his head up, only to feel the mattress catch on something on his forehead and having to jerk his head up to pry it free.

Horns. A small pair of tiny matching horns were sticking out of his head.

He felt Gloria's hands on him, "Ooouuu, you're reeeeally soft now." Her large feminine hands explored around his back and shoulders. His aura had awakened, and although he still seemed out of it, his powers were returned. His skin had gone almost snow white in color and his curves accentuated even more into an hourglass frame. His plump ass almost pert out up against her and she felt his inner anal cavity moving methodically, practically working her still hard dick on auto-pilot. Massaging her shaft so lovingly, like it was thanking it for giving it the gift of such a big load. "Mmm, all it took was a little Momma cum to get this boy to wake up." She playfully swatted his butt again. "Now come on baby, time for round two." Without another word she scooped up Ian from the mattress, he let out a surprised sound but otherwise didn't protest. Gloria pulled her top off over her head, finally letting her beautiful big tits out for Ian to see. She then shifted their position around, never removing herself from inside him, so she could lay down on her back and set Ian on top, straddling her cowgirl style. "Now...be a good boy and ride Momma like you use to hun."

"Uuuhh..." Ian weakly moaned, his brain was mush. It was almost like he wasn't controlling his body anymore. Like he was watching what was happening through a screen, and the point of view was his eyes. He was confused, lost and didn't know what to say but, his body reacted. He set his hands down on Gloria's taut abdomen and lifted his body up off of hers. Feeling her meat slowly being pulled out, until he lowered himself back onto it. "Oh...ooohh..."

Gloria rested her hands behind her head and relaxed, confident now that he had remembered everything and was slowly getting back into it. She laid there with an open mouthed smile and allowed her aura to flow freely. Dropping the guise of her human form and revealing her demonic nature.

Her claws on both hands and feet extended out and her hair became a bit more wild. Her skin took on a golden glow and her teeth sharpened to a fine point. Ian's own eyes widened as brownish gold wings also sprang from Gloria's back, and longer horns than his own grew from her forehead.

"What the...what's happening...?"

For some reason, seeing this form seemed to encourage and entice Ian's robot body. He began moaning, loudly, like a bitch in heat as he bounced on her cock. Images of all the potential loads she had stored up in those big black balls flashed through Ian's mind and it made his cock twitch. Still as hard as it was before. Desperate for another release, craving it more than anything else in the world. But he didn't want to touch it, didn't want to just rub it a bit and get the relief he sought. Instead, he bounced harder. Practically making his booty clap on Gloria's big dick.

"Ooh yeah...good boy..."

"Uuuugh fuck..." Ian whispered, his body quivering upon hearing that. Again, his hips moved on their own, riding her harder and faster like a wild cowgirl, no pun intended. "Oh...yesss..." He spoke without thinking, "F...fuck me..." His words barely had volume, coming out in just hot shallow breaths.

He picked his legs up, to switch positions, squatting over Gloria rather than straddling her and lowered himself down on her monster again.

A louder laugh belted out from Gloria, "That's right baby boy...bury that bone in there. Where it belongs right?" She reached up and grabbed his chin again. "Right?"

"That's...where it...belongs..." Ian panted out.

"Where is that?" She asked assertively.

Ian's eyes were desperate, his cock bouncing along with his body, more of his own precum flying in stringy ropes from the friction building up inside thanks to her dick. "In...in my ass..." He said meekly.

Playfully Gloria slapped his face eliciting a loud moan from Ian, "Louder!"

"In my ass!" Ian shouted.

"Why do I..." He was loving it, what had started as rape, turned into this odd out of body experience that was just so...good. So thrilling that Ian's excitement was already reaching a fever pitch again. "Why is it...so..."

'Whore'

"And what else do you want in your ass baby?" Gloria braced her hands on Ian's thighs, thrusting upward to meet with his downward hip movements. "Hmm? Tell Momma, what else do you want deeeeeep in your ass..." His eyes rolled over her body, watching her glorious double D cup breasts bouncing in tandem with their bodies movements. Her nipples were as stiff and taut as his own.

'Butt slut'

"Oooh fuuuck I want your cum! Mamma..." He cried out.

An evil throaty laugh came from Gloria's clenched teeth, "Fuck yes you do! Mmmm, you ready for Mamma's milk baby boy?"

"Yes! Please! Give it to me Mamma! Give it to me!" Ian cried, bouncing harder and harder, trying as hard as he could to wring the cum out of that big delicious cock.

Gloria closed her yes, "Awww yeah baby, oh here it comes! Here it comes ah-...oooooohhhhhh...." She continued thrusting up again and again until she slammed her hips in to the hilt and held Ian there.

Another wave of hot bubbling sperm burst out of the floodgates of Gloria's balls and into the depths of Ian's boy pussy.

Ian's wings flexed, unfurling outward and he went silent, his body twitching and convulsing as he felt her seed pumping into his body.

'Cum Slut'

He could feel her girth throbbing, pulsing her jizz into his belly, warming it from the inside with her unborn children. He had to have gone crazy, there was no other explanation as to why despite all of this insanity, he sat there now on her lap, feeling her cum pumping into him, his own prick jumping excitedly, and shooting its own little shots of jizz up out and onto her chest.

And he smiled.

Later

"Mmmmm...good boy baby...suck..." After the two had finished their second round of love making. Gloria stood up to her full height and planted Ian on his knees in front of her. And she fed him her cock, wanting to relive the memory she had earlier. Both his smallish hands working the shaft of her cock that he couldn't fit in his cute mouth. "Clean me up good baby boy." She kept one hand on her hip and the other petting Ian's head comfortingly.

His lips released the head of her dick with a loud pop, "Is...is that good?" He asked, blushing and clearly nervous about servicing his first cock orally.

Gloria smiled, "Yes my baby...you're doing so good. Now keep sucking...keep making Mama happy."

Ian offered a small nervous smile back before returning her tip to his mouth again and stroking her still steely shaft.

He felt like at some point in between he had come back into his body but wasn't freaked out anymore. This all almost felt natural, as unnatural as it seemed. It was familiar somehow, like he had seen this gorgeous naked woman standing above him like this before. Lording over him with her huge dick. It was embarrassing but...it was hot. He too was also still hard.

'Cock sucker'

"Mmmm c'mon baby, we have to get us thoroughly cleaned up." She reached down and took hold of her cock, pulling it free from his lips again, playfully tapping him on the cheek with it before laying it out across his face. It was bigger than his head.

"Why Mamma?" He asked, still trying to adhere to calling her that. Not that he was complaining, again, the taboo nature of it all turned him on.

"Well how do you think we're gonna explain your nakedness and your true form coming out to your mothers hmm?" She said, Ian seeming to catch on quickly. "Listen, your father was a demon, that's why you look like this. Something happened and you lost your memory but, being with me again brought some of your memories back." She stated matter of factly.

Ian nodded, "O...okay?"

"Your mothers though...they're both human, and they wouldn't understand our situation. I mean can you blame them hun? Besides, I think I'd be in pretty biiiiig trouble if they found out what we just did. So we have to keep this secret, just between us. Okay hun?" He nodded again, "And I'll help you with doing that okay? We'll start making plans to keep our time together secret at school." She finished with a wink.

*****

A.N. Sexiness.

I know some people are probably gonna be a little bummed that Ian lost his fake virginity to a little bit of a lesser spotlight character. But all I can say guys is, I've written the next few chapters guys, don't worry, it's worth it XD

Like I said earlier, the next few chapters are coming quickly, so be on the lookout for them!

Next Chapter: Steam And Frustration