The Lost Boy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he weighed the options in his head though, Samantha continued pursuing Helle through the halls of the apartment all the way until the elevator where Helle stepped inside, still holding Cassiel and pushed the button to close the doors. Samantha still outside them. "Don't worry honey, I promise not to make him fall in love...well...actually that's not up to me is it?" She giggled, loving the appalled expression on the Succubi's face as the doors shut on her.

She wanted to continue the chase, but Samantha didn't exactly feel like fighting a Werewolf chick. A very old one who just so happens to be a very big bitch nonetheless. She continued to follow them, but aside for just waiting for them to be done so she could bitch about it later, there wasn't much else she could do.

Helle's Home

Helle kicked open the door to her master bedroom, Cassiel immediately taking in the surroundings to get a feel for what he was in for.

There were a lot of old Norse artifacts and almost Viking style adornments on the walls of her room. He noticed this downstairs as well when she first brought him in, her bed was easily king plus size, and the blankets looked like extremely soft fur's and pelts. No wolf pelts in sight though.

"You know..." Cassie began looking up at her. "I may be weak right now, but I could still fight you, and I'm sure I could defeat you and return to my Mistress."

The platinum blonde grinned, "Oh baby boy...I hope you try." Then with a practically effortless toss, Helle threw Cassiel onto the bed, again like an excited caveman about to claim his stolen prize. She knew he wasn't lying, taking on an angel in even a weak state would be quite the challenge, his size may look weak but his power was evident. Helle was sure though that she could 'persuade' him into not wanting to fight.

Quickly he recovered from being thrown on the bouncy bed and sat up, "I'm not a free sell." He said as Helle removed the jean vest she wore.

"Mhmm, of course." She replied and climbed onto the bed herself.

"I'm serious now Alpha Helle." He sounded stern, even as she crawled forward, having tossed him far up to the head of the bed, it was quite a journey to get there. Plenty of space for rolling around, or acrobatic positions... "I insist that my Mistress Samantha is compensated for this. I am willing to lie with you if that's what you want."

"Honey, that's clearly what I want." She joked reaching down to his legs and taking hold of his converse sneakers. Tugging them off and throwing them to the floor, followed by the ankle socks he wore next.

"Well than Samantha must get what she is owed for my company. Nobody is allowed to spend a night with me for free and..." His voice trailed off, continuing to explain how the prices for his time worked.

Meanwhile Helle just nodded and smirked, "Mhm...yup...I'm sure...interesting..." She threw out uncaring responses while working the clothing off of the Angel boy. Not even halfway listening to the statements he made.

She easily pulled off his skinny jeans, loving the delightfully fair skin they hid beneath them, followed by the adorable purple panties he had on under them. "Ohhh...so he likes that kind of stuff. Perfect..." She grinned again, both mentally and outwardly as she delicately tugged the soft garment down the supple smooth angelic legs. It was almost cute that he continued defending his Mistress's right to payment even as she moved up to pull his flowy white shirt up and over his head, he must really care about her.

But now, after sufficiently disrobing him down to nothing but his birthday suit before the Alpha Urul, she took a moment to lean back and admire the beautiful little boy she had in her clutches now.

His sweet slender form, almost as pale as snow and soft supple curves to his feminine body. Long lavender locks of hair matching his big eyes, if he didn't have that little boyhood between his legs, he'd look like a girl. Wide hips with a delicious curve of his ass right behind them, pink hardened little nipples that needed to be sucked, and a tiny cute little cock with cherry sized balls just beneath it.

Oh yeah, she scored tonight.

As Cassiel continued trying to explain to her that he couldn't be had for free, Helle suddenly reached down to the bottom of her black tank top and lifted it up over her head. His words stopping dead in their tracks as her heavenly breasts bounced free from behind the shirt. Easily DD cup sized and firm, Helle was very proud of them, and she could see that all it took was a little show of her tits to silence the young Angel's protests.

She threw the shirt to the side as Cassie's eyes transfixed on her bosom. Such large breasts...full and with the promise of nurturing milk. Helle was probably the bustiest woman he had seen in Shelter, it had been a long time since he had been stopped short in his tracks by a pair of mind blowing tits.

But her stripping didn't stop there. She stood up on the bed, quickly kicking her cowgirl boots off her feet, and began to work the belt on her shorts.

"Finally get the chance to let my girl breathe...poor things been suffocating ever since I set eyes on you today." She said flirtatiously.

"Uhh...umm..." Again Cassiel was spellbound, watching her remove her belt and unbutton the garment with anticipation of what she was packing down there. Had he ever been with an Urul before? Regardless of whether or not he had, he certainly was in for a ride as her shorts were finally pushed down and kicked off her feet. And Helle's monster eleven-inch cock flopped down from between her legs. "Oh my..." Cassiel mumbled before he had a chance to think about it.

Her cock was huge, thicker than Cassiels forearm and proudly standing up, pointing out in front of her. Ready for some fun with the purple haired girly boy before her.

She took hold of her dick and gave it a few slow strokes, gripping and squeezing along the shaft so the veins bulged and her bulbous tip swelled. "Ready to play little one?"

Cassiel couldn't word again. All he could do was stare at that huge monster, it was coming for him and he knew it. He felt his asshole already quivering in anticipation and nervous excitement. "I...I..."

"Good answer." Helle chuckled as she lowered herself back down to Cassiel's level, dropping to all fours and crawling over the tiny in comparison Angel. He felt himself practically shrink under her as he leaned back until his head hit the fluffy pillow behind him. She brought herself face to face on the bed, towering over him. It almost felt like he was a virgin again, his body had every nerve on edge. As he felt her swinging tip just graze along his thigh and he gasped. It felt hot, like a fire lit from where her breeding tool touched. His own prick was up and hard as a rock, twitching excitedly and ready to play. "Gimmie those pretty little lips." Helle whispered before lowering herself further to practically lay herself fully on him.

Cassiels legs parted on the contact, reflexively welcoming her inside. And as her taught six pack abdomen touched his own soft belly, her breasts caressing along his chest, Cassiel felt weaker than ever before. He felt himself shudder and allowed her lips to enrapture his own.

"Mmm...hmmm..." This time he was the one to moan into the kiss. Equally as passionate and invading as it was before. Their tongues batting each other about in a tantalizing wrestling match of dominance which Helle immediately won. Her lips then left his mouth and moved southward to his veeeeery tender to the touch neck. Expertly seeking out his pulse and sucking on the pumping region, earning a delightful squeal from her prey.

Soft, wet lip smacking and clicking sounds came as she kissed and sucked the sensitive flesh. Cassie's eyes closing and his head relaxing into the pillows while she gave him numerous hickeys. Occasionally bringing the teeth out and nipping, drawing such submissive coos and squeaks from the poor Angel. He was like clay in her hands, so easily to mold and shape to her liking. Her lips smiled as she dipped lower, licking along his collar bone to the hardened nubs on his chest.

Her moist appendage swirled around the areola a few times before capturing it in her lips too. Sucking and nursing on him as he wished he could've done to her.

For an Urul, Cassiel was shocked at how surprisingly gentle she was. He had heard tales from the Succubi and even Feles about how they were such rough dominating lovers. And even though Helle was certainly dominating in the way she moved, spoke and manipulated him. She was tender, and not throwing him around like a rag doll to get her dick wet.

"Mmmm...yeah..." Helle moaned between suckles. She was taking her time, going slow and practically making love to him. Enjoying his body, making him moan with her hands as they wandered around his skin, feeling his softness, every smooth inch. And making him groan with her mouth as she moved to the opposite nipple and sucked on it firmly. Pulling the sensitive skin up with the suction and releasing it with a pop while her hand traveled up his body to pinch the freshly released one.

She allowed her claws to just barely poke out of her fingertips and carefully kiss the edges of his delicate flesh. Not cutting him, just putting in the faintest teasing sensation of her claws running along his body. Dancing them around his goosebump riddled frame, sending tingles all over.

Her teeth bit down on one nipple and lightly tugged on it, giving him a flirty snarl from her, and making Cassiel continue to squirm. His legs bending and straightening back out as pleasure coursed through him. His fingers grasping at the blankets desperately with need.

Her tongue then traveled lower, the tip of it still sampling him. She wanted to taste every part of him, such a divine thing was a rarity and not every day did she get the opportunity to sample such heavenly delights.

Cassie writhed as she licked lower, passing by his belly button and nibbling just above the pelvis before dipping far enough down his legs to eye his pretty cock. She glanced up at the boy who was cutely nibbling on his knuckle, flushed skin now radiated from him dying his pale tone a vibrant pink. And judging from the clear river of precum spilling from his little tip, she was driving him wild.

She giggled again and darted her tongue out to give one long good lick up from the root of his prick, up to the tip, lapping up the stream of his nectar.

Literally he jumped in his position. Toes immediately curling and a sharp gasp being drawn into his lips.

Helle tilted her head, such a reaction from just one lick made her think... "Has anyone ever sucked out your little boy nut baby?" Slowly her hand came around, sliding along his tummy until it reached his dick, wrapping her digits around the small appendage and giving it a teasing squeeze.

"Uggn!" A high pitch squeal came from Cassiel as she grabbed his boyhood, and he shook his head no.

She let out a low chesty laugh at that, making sure to breathe hotly onto his pulsing prick. "Ohhhh you sweet innocent little thing...I'm about to rock your world." And before another word could be said, Helle opened her mouth and gobbled up Cassiels girly cock.

He made an 'O' face immediately as her skillful lips quickly went to work on his shaft, and her expert tongue darted around, swiftly swiping and swirling his tip. "Uuuuuh! Oooohhh my...Guuhh..." At first he leaned up on his elbows, but quickly fell back into the pillows as her oral talents were quickly overwhelming him. First he was worked up into an intolerably tense state of arousal, and now he was receiving his first ever blowjob. His mind was racing and his heart pounded like crazy.

She laid down prone on the bed and kicked her lower legs up behind her as she began to work on his boyhood. Occasionally giving it a few strokes with her hands and lightly stroking his little testicles as well, but primarily using her mouth.

Her lips made a vigorous effort to provide hard friction and sinfully sweet suction around his dick. It felt like it was singing with joy from the blissful sensations Helle was providing. He felt her hands press up on the underside of his thighs and he immediately got the gist and spread them apart, bringing his own hands up to hold himself open by the back of his knees and giving Helle plenty of room to work him. His knees were now up to his chest and experiencing something so new like this almost reminded him of another first time.

The first time he had on a bus with his Mistress Samantha. She held him up in a similar way when she took his whole virginity.

"Oh...I really hope she gets paid for thiiiisssss..." He moaned mentally as well.

The tugging of her head bobbing up and down on him was causing his eyes to roll back, the rising sensation in his balls was building quickly. Especially every time her tongue managed to reach out despite having his dick in her mouth and lick them as well. He obviously was small, and Helle had a bit of a big mouth, so devouring his helpless cock was a pretty easy task for the experienced woman.

Cassiel moaned like a girl, his voice arching higher and higher as the coil in his belly tightened. She was right about what she said she was going to do. She was rocking his world, and she was sucking the nut out of his cock.

At one point he tried to talk again, but her firm suction and mind melting oral skills just made the words fall out in an insensible babble. His hips gyrating and back arching up in response to the incoming orgasm.

"I'm gonna...I-I'mgonnaagh! Aaah! Ohhhh ffffuuu-aah!" Cassiel almost swore, for the first time in a while he nearly cursed as the pressure nearly became too much. Thankfully, his climax shut him up and cut off the word with a loud cry of ecstasy as he felt his divine seed suddenly rush up from his balls and begin to burst out of his tip.

Helle chuckled over his cock, feeling it twitch and throb desperately, spilling and spewing his nut into her mouth. She didn't pull it out as she wanted to savor the taste of an angel's spunk.

And just as she predicted, he was ridiculously sweet. It tasted like candy, so fruity and delicious, she gladly slurped up the cum as more of it pumped out of his excited cock, until only drops seemed to be leaking out now.

Only they were not done yet, oh no they were far from finished.

She popped his now going soft penis out of her lips and looked over the very exhausted form of Cassiel. He had collapsed back on the bed after receiving his first blowjob ever and was heaving for breath. Some of his purple tresses of hair were sticking to his slightly sweaty forehead. But his legs were still up at his chest and although his cock appeared to be spent, she looked a little lower and saw his beautiful, tight, unused love hole was just sitting there waiting for some attention.

Helle licked her lips like a hungry predator and shifted herself to move just a little lower so that she could dip her head low enough to stick her tongue into his rear.

"Ah!" Cassie yelped in surprise. Feeling the sudden plunge of her appendage stabbing into his entrance. His cock almost immediately sprang back up, mainly in surprise, but also from the familiar delightfully warm feeling. The two big crystal orbs watching him from below his balls. He could easily tell from the angle she was smiling into his ass while she ate him out. "Wwwhoa...I...uggn...that, oooohhh... that feels nice..." He said carefully relaxing himself again.

It was something he was more use to and could handle it better for sure, even as she pushed two fingers inside him. He thought he could bare that more collectedly than his embarrassingly quick climax from her fellatio. But as she curled them up in his rectum, seeming to have a sixth sense that told her where his prostate was, he was beginning to think he was facing a real challenge in the sack. He groaned and felt his arousal already re-sparking, like she just pushed his 'on' button quickly switching him back into horny mode.

She took some time to make sure he was nice and lubed up with her spit. Lapping at his yummy love hole and scissoring her digits inside him. She could feel an intense heat coming from inside, and knew that having that hot tightness wrapped around her cock was going to be sooo fucking sweet.

Cassiel gyrated his hips some more while she rimmed him, encouraging her skillful mouth until she felt he was ready for more. She gave his star one last kiss before removing her fingers and leaned up, "Alright Angel boy...ready for my cock up your ass?" Cassiel sat up as well and eagerly nodded, his prick hardened fully in the time she spent licking him and was eager for more. Helle reached down and slapped his behind playfully, "Turn around, hands and knees baby, you know the drill."

Quickly Cassiel obliged, flipping around off of his back and propping himself up on all fours. It seemed that even though he knew there was some conflicting beliefs about her payment owed to Samantha, after she gave him a good sucking, Cassiel seemed less concerned with talking about it and was only thinking about getting that fat she-cock inside him.

He should've known it would be doggy style.

His eyes watched over his shoulder while Helle approached his backside, picking up her cock in her hand and lining it up with the glistening entrance to the Angel's most sacred place.

But holding onto his still semi-conscious thoughts, he managed to speak, "W-wait, remember...I'm not free...you...you have to pay Samantha if...if you put it in..."

Helle quirked her eyebrow, then laughed out loud, "Oh honey, you're silly." Then she applied a firm pressure against his entrance, her tip oozing out its own pre-seminal fluid to aid in lubricating his hole. And her mushroom shaped tip easily pushed inside, past his anal ring and sinking into the young Angel slowly.

"But-Ooohhhoooouuuuu..." Cassiel groaned suddenly feeling that massive hunk of girl meat slowly being seated inside of him. Stretching out his every wall and opening up the inner muscles. Tingles radiated throughout his being as she pushed it aaaaaalll the way in, her foot-long rod of breeding pushing so deep into his depths it felt like he could taste it. "Ooohggoough..." Again more submissive groaning while Helle lorded over him from behind. Hands on her hips, snarky smile on her face, searing hot and incredibly tight boy pussy wrapped around her dick.

His hand grabbed a tight fistful of the blanket under him and his other one trailed down to his belly where he felt the bulge she made in his stomach. The noticeable little bump in his tummy and the delightful pressure it put on his rectum and prostate made him start moaning like a bitch in heat.

But Helle did not move again after that. She settled comfortably with her cock sheathed fully inside. Her loaded balls resting snugly against Cassiels tiny ones about to burst again. And waited.

After about thirty seconds of no movement and just fullness, Cassiel noticed she wasn't already pounding him into the headboard. And he looked back over his shoulder again to see why, "Why...why aren't you..."

"I want to hear you say it." She interrupted him.

"Huh?"

"I want you...to tell me...what you want me to do to you..." She slapped his booty again, "Angel boy..."

Those eyes...oh those eyes she looked at him with. He felt his entire body begin to buckle under her gaze. She was teasing him, wanting him to submit to her in every way he hadn't already.

Cassie chewed his bottom lip, "But...but..." All she did was tilt her head, still unmoving. His head fell, and he could feel his blush deepening with embarrassment. But the feeling of her stretching him, and not generating any friction was so frustrating. It made him want to just start bouncing back on her cock regardless of how slutty it made him look. "I...mmmmmh..." He whined and started to move his body on his own, rocking backward so that he could feel her cock withdraw and slowly insert back in. "I want you to fuck meee."