The Lost Boy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl." She thrusted in.

"Oh!" Cassiel squealed, feeling her finally punch his tummy with her tip. And followed by her responding to his movements and picking up a smooth rhythm of bucking into him. It only took a few moments after the waves of pleasure began to wash into him did he realize what she said, "W-wait...I'm a boy-OH!" She spanked him suddenly. Grabbing a nice big handful of that plush little tushy. Then leaned over to hug his small petite body from behind and lifted him up, out of doggy style.

She moved around and sat herself on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor but hooked her arms underneath Cassie's thighs so that his knees were on either side of him. Legs spread wide apart and his slutty cock and getting fucked ass were on full display. She held him in her lap and lifted him up slowly, going up, and up, and up until her cock barely had the tip still inside. Then lowered him aaaaall the way back down. Penetrating him again and allowing her meat to painfully slowly fuck him.

He was being fucked essentially in slow motion, he groaned and grunted feeling her enter him like this. It allowed him to truly feel every inch of her. Learn every curve of her cock, and she quickly got to know every inch of his ass. Where the sweet spots were for her to poke with her tip that made his adorable feet flex and toes curl.

She bit into his neck again, a little harder this time giving him a more intense surge through his neck and tummy. "I was right about you baby. Such a sweet little butt slut, perfect for every Urul's cock." She giggled and nibbled again, shaking her head to tug on his sensitive skin and gave another teasing snarl. This earning even more moaning from her bitch, "I can see your little cock down there...look at it, it's dripping." She teased him, drawing the angels eyes to his rigid prick, leaking like a broken faucet was a clear river of his precum. "Awww...so cute. Is my pretty little girl gonna cum for me again?"

Cassiels face was beet red, and his expression was begging. The delicious slow friction she made from her careful movements was driving him absolutely insane. He was being built up to another climax, but it was coming sooooo slowly from her pace. It was torture and pleasure. Agony and ecstasy.

"Iyee...I'ma...booooyyyyyy..." He moaned so pitifully, his arms reaching around to the back of her neck to hold her. And his hips doing their best to swivel around her dick, desperate for more friction to push him over the edge.

Helle clicked her tongue. "No, no, no...you're my little girl now. Such a slutty cock whore like you...of course you're a girl." She giggled, pleased with her dirty roleplay, "Now cum for me. Cum hands free like a good girl baby..."

"Ffffffffuuuuucccckkk..." Cassiel cussed, his legs flexing and twitching as his pelvic muscles spasmed. He'd never cum like this before, such a slow build pushing him closer and closer until he exploded again. "Uuuuugggh..." A lower groan emerged from him as his prick jumped again, spewing shot after shot of needy boy cum out and all over the floor while Helle continued to lift and lower him casually.

It was torment...the orgasm practically ruined from the slow pace and lack of continuous friction. His prick bouncing and jumping, desperately shooting out his pent-up sexual desire. Pure torture... but it was... "Sooo...good..."

"Good girl." Helle slammed him down hard onto her shaft.

"UGGHH!" Cassiel moaned loudly, nearly a scream as she literally stabbed into him again and forced practically another mini orgasm out of his balls.

His sphincter tightening around her cock hard as Helle too released her own load. He could feel her bigger testicles undulating under his tiny pathetic ones. Spilling forth a huge torrent of girl spunk up into his bowels, painting his insides. He didn't even know she was close, it was like she practically came on command. "Mmmmmm...yeeeah...that's good...good girl..." She whispered hotly into his ear, really letting the words sink into his melting brain.

Cassie slouched in her grasp as he finished cumming what felt like a surprise third orgasm, his cock still pulsing out droplets of his white jizz. Feeling her pump her thick gooey seed into his unprotected belly, heating him up from the inside.

And yet...they were still not done.

Helle simply eased Cassiel down and forward, off of her still rock hard and throbbing cock. It sprang free from his grasping rectum as she set him down on the floor. His whole oozing a thick rope of her nut, dripping down onto her bedroom carpet.

"Ugggh..." Utterly exhausted Cassie groaned once more as she set him on his knees and he fell forward. His head and shoulders down on the ground, but his ass still up high in the air and presented before her.

His body twitched a couple times from the aftermath of her deliberate teasing torture, electricity still sparked all over him.

Clearly though, Helle didn't care that Cassiel was running on fumes, she stroked her cock still slick with his essence, and positioned her legs on either side of his face down form. Then, she pointed her cock almost straight downward and lowered herself into nearly a squat over him for a proper mounting.

He was about half of her size from this angle, so the Goddess of a woman Helle, lowering herself to mount him was a sight to behold. Sinking her enormous defiler into his ass again at this downward angle, it looked as if her cock was a quarter of the size of his body.

Weakly Cassie moaned again, now pretty much on auto-pilot as the sinfully sweet soreness of her stretching him out again was repeated. And her large hands grasped his pretty plush ass cheeks, she was so big of a woman that her hands practically encompassed each of his cheeks while she fed him her cock.

"Mmmmm... yes. I'm gonna ride you now sweetie." Her body lifted and lowered, thankfully faster than how she was bouncing him on her before. But still not extremely fast. "Mhmm...Ride you nice and hard like the little piggy you are..." She chuckled darkle and leaned into him.

Her speed now picked up into an even pace, and didn't change. Fast enough to earn more high-pitched girly squeals from Cassie. His face and chest rubbing roughly into the carpet, it hurt a bit but he was in love with the pain. He could hear her enormous balls lightly clapping his perineum, and each time her cock punched into him his own little dick swayed.

"Ff...fffuugghh...guuughghh...uuuuugghhh..." Cassiels eyes rolled back again. It had been a while since he had been fucked to the point of mind break. But she wasn't even being that rough, her teasing torturous methods though were making him squeal and making him want to do whatever she said. Anything to please her, anything to make her cum inside him again.

He was getting the feeling in his belly that happened when he had really good sex. The butterfly sensation that made him want his lover to cum inside him and knock him up. The thrill and submission of accepting her load and happily getting pregnant, though impossible, was soooo dirty. And he wanted it.

Her hands kneaded his ass hard and she chewed her lip until it was raw. The squeezing love hole of this little one's ass was milking her cock so sweetly. She lifted her head to the ceiling and sang out a moan, "Uuuuhhhh yeah, good piggy. You my little anal piggy now slut? Huh?" She leaned down saying the words closer to his head, her blonde hair falling around her sweaty face, hands braced on either side of his head and a feral look in her eyes.

Cassiel nodded "Yeeessss...I'm your piggy...I'm your little piggy...I'm your little girl...yeeeeeessss!" He cried out, he didn't care how naughty it was. He'd be whatever she wanted him to be in this moment, reaching under his body to grab at his swinging cock, he came so much so far that he was only semi-hard but he didn't care. He needed to cum again, with her, he needed to.

"Urrrg...gooooood piggyyyy...ooooh..." She lifted herself back up, her hands grabbing and squeezing his ass cheeks so hard he was sure they would bruise, but he loved it. And even there on the height of her own pleasure, his anal walls clutching her tighter than a lovers embrace and begging for her cum, she didn't speed up. She continued her same pace, ramming her big cock down into her bitch's ass until she felt her next batch of baby batter come rushing up her cock pipe.

The room was filled with a symphony of groans and grunts as Cassiel unabashedly jerked himself to another sloppy climax the moment he felt the first spurt inside him.

"Gggrrrrrrghh..." Helle growled and flexed her strong legs, hilting her shaft inside and feeling it swell up. Her balls pumping and her unborn babies hastily dashing out to meet their new mother. Only for a second she held it like that before she resumed humping, bucking into the small boy to fuck out her load.

Both of them moaning with their release as she deposited a heaping load of her steamy thick cum into his hungry booty. Cassiels tongue lolled out in a 'ahegao' loopy smile as his dick was beaten roughly into his own release. His cum splattering all over himself and the floor from its rapid jerking. It felt like she dumped a gallon of sperm into him, and it couldn't have felt better.

Even throughout her climax, her tempo of hard thrusts stayed the same.

Carefully, now that she was done and heaving for breath herself. Helle lowered herself down onto Cassiels back, not removing her huge softening cock still plugging his butt. And she laid on top of him while he went prone on the floor.

Both of them sweaty and out of breath. Cassiel practically disappearing under the larger woman and almost being smothered by her fantastic breasts.

Helle took a deep breath in through the nose while right up against his hair, smelling his sweet scent of sex and lavender. She smiled and began to toy with the long locks, Cassiel smiled too, although his was a little loopy but coherent. He just had a 'well fucked' look about him.

She leaned in and planted a kiss on his hair first, then moved over to see his face while not climbing off of him. Cassiel looked wrecked, so sweaty and happy, a big dazed smile on his face as he looked back at her. "W...wow...you're...you're good..." He giggled a bit. "Maybe I can...talk to Samantha...about a freebie..."

Helle giggled too in that moment with him, a surprisingly girly sound for the Alpha woman persona she played up then leaned in to kiss his nose. "Thanks babe. But you take a second to rest hun. Cuz I'm gonna be ready to go again in about five minutes." She giggled once more. And Cassie's happy grin widened, he nodded and closed his eyes, loving the feeling of her playing with his hair.

Edge of Town: Bus Stop

'Welcome To Shelter! Your New Home!' (Population 1,016)

The bus arrived by the sign entering the city, pulling to a stop at the provided bench. Two large tree trunks of limbs stepped down from the stairs of the bus, and onto the cement street. The man they were attached to had to carefully duck in order to squeeze himself through the door.

"You uh...enjoy your stay..." The young Asian bus driver said carefully, thankful to finally have him off the bus and relieved to get the Hell away from that freaky fella.

From miles around, Succubi inhaled the air as the wind carried the scent of a strong masculine male. Many excited about this as the scent of the opposite sex attracts Succubi like moths to a flame. Only this scent was like a wildfire, ripping through dry leaves.

Numerous amounts of them quickly began to flock to the bus stop, all that were close enough to get there first however, immediately had their hopes dashed.

There was no prey arriving in Shelter today. What had arrived was a seven-foot-tall male. Shoulder length blonde hair, built with the body of superman. A narrow waist, broad shoulders and muscles on every inch of him. Blue jeans, black leather jacket, and a single duffel bag over his shoulder.

Succubi who arrived with excitement at the prospect of a new meal immediately faltered and swerved away. Intimidated with the sheer presence of this man.

He glanced about for a bit, his eyes as well were the color of a roaring fire, and began to walk down the street into Shelter.

'Fenr'

*****

A.N. Is about to go down O.o

Lol, thank you guys for reading and for sticking with me so far. I know this is a long story and sometimes can be plot heavy, so to all the fans who read along anyways I'm so thankful for all of you :) And I hope this sexiness was enough of an apology!

More updates of this and my other stories coming up!

Next Chapter: One Last Day