The Lost Boy Ch. 25

Story Info
The Angels curiosity is winning them over.
17k words
4.79
4k
11

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hellooooooo

Time for some public updates!

How is everyone doing? A lot has happened since my last public upload to this story. I've gotten horribly sick and needed surgery, I was in a car accident, it was a fun time! Lol, but thank God I came out alive the other side ^-^ And it's been too long since my last public uploads so here we are.

Let's return to the world of The Lost Boy and see how the angels are doing now that they've been introduced to romps ^-^ Lol

The Following Contains: Dickgirl dicks, in femboy butts like nature intended. XD

Disclaimer: All of my stories are works of fiction, and all Characters in my stories are consenting adults of age 18+.

*****

"Katabin!" A chorus of angelic voices called out as the young messenger angel was bombarded with bodies.

Upon seeing their lost brother returning home, emerging out of one of the police cruisers with November and Manachiel behind him, they rushed out the doors of the motel to greet him. With a flurry of hugs and arms throw around him, the younger, messenger angels being much more vocal in their affection then the warriors were.

They embraced him tightly, asking a long list of the same questions over and over. 'Are you okay? What did they do to you? Who took you? How did they find you?'

In addition to the questions, he felt their hands also inspecting him. Poking and prodding at his form, which thankfully had been covered up with clothes provided by several donors including the Sherriff herself. But that didn't stop them from looking almost rudely and asking, "How are your wings? Your purity?" Many of them gave sympathetic looks as this subject came up, the scent of lust was fresh all over him. The taint of the Succubus touch was hard to miss to the divine, and many of the angels were sure that Katabin was going to fall from grace.

Katabin though, while still tired from the ordeal, was coherent enough to shake his head in response to that question, "I'm okay...I still walk with him." He managed to mutter out, also allowing his wings to almost sleepily emerge from his back.

The smaller, pearly white divine symbols carefully coming out of his upper back. They didn't come to a full spread, just wide enough to show that his purity was still untainted. They shined with the beautiful light of Heaven within him, and all the angels around him were relieved to see it. Gazing into the shine with hope glistening in their eyes.

November stepped up into the group, carefully shooing the other messengers away from Katabin. "Alright, alright enough. Of course Katabin is still pure, God does not abandon his children. We are all soldiers in his army, and we are stronger than the temptation of Succubus." She said proudly.

Several of the angels though seemed to shrink a bit under this statement, their eyes glancing away from November sheepishly. Among the crowd, was Ashliel, Mehujael, and Eraquia, who themselves had a little secret that they had been hiding from their higher-up.

When Cassiel had introduced them to his Succubus lover Samantha, after they had seen his Halo and his wings, pure as the day he was born. They had begun to question whether or not the Succubi were really as bad as November and the other warriors were leading them to believe. Not all of them were evil if Samantha was able to form a loving relationship with their brother Cassiel.

And because of this initial curiosity, they asked Cassiel a few more questions about love. And undoubtedly, those questions were also followed up by questions about...pleasure.

They all could remember how Samantha practically whirled around, nearly knocking the pots and pans off her stove as she told them how she could help them with that.

They of course weren't stupid enough to immediately listen to her, but under Cassiels supervision, they allowed her to call a few friends.

More Succubi later arrived at the house, three of them specifically. All of them beautiful, voluptuous women that were so eager to meet the angels. Samantha knew the perfect girls to call in order to rake in more cash, many Succubi would kill just for five minutes alone with an angel. So she took the chance to capitalize on it and...introduce them.

Now nothing happened physically between the angels and demons, Cassiel made sure of that. But still, the small get together spent between them went exceedingly well, the Succubi flirted as much as they could, and the angels all felt what it was like to blush from flattery.

Again, nothing happened...on that day.

But the three messenger angels curiosity had been peaked, and they mutually agreed that they needed to see those Succubi again.

Which in turn peaked the curiosity of other angels as well.

So hearing November talk about their ability to resist temptation made them feel a little awkward.

Many of the angels, unbeknownst to November, had already been seduced into veeeeeeeeery willing relationships with Succubi. The angels worlds were being opened up to life among mortals, guilty pleasures, and just...fun! Not that there was anything wrong with the Heavens of course, you couldn't criticize it. But many angels were starting to realize why mortals were given Earth to live their lives on.

They traded a few knowing looks back and forth between each other, the secret romantic trysts that the angels were indulging in were beginning to show the negative aspects of them. Yes they got to experience fun, love, friendship, and pleasure.

But...November told them they couldn't. And she came from the fifth sphere, much higher in authority then any of them. So surely she knew what was best, and even though Cassiel was still pure, and November was still pure in their eyes.

Who was in the wrong?

The thought worried many of the messengers, so much so as to cause them to begin hiding their wings out of fear that they may show darkness, or their light falling away. Some too scared to even take a look themselves, the idea of falling from grace was an angels worst nightmare.

However, Katabin was also still pure...

And it was abundantly clear about what happened to him, his wings still shined before them now. But their glowing radiance only served to add more questions than answers.

"Now enough of this." November said, suddenly breaking the angels out of their worried thoughts. "I've brought Katabin back so that you all may see that he is perfectly fine. But now I must take him to the local police station so the Sherriff may ask several questions about who abducted him. Do not worry, I will be with him the whole time, we will be perfectly safe, and we will return soon." There were some nods of acceptance along with the angels going in for another hug from Katabin. "Okay, now come child." November said approaching him, the young Messenger's large doe eyes blinking up at her. "Do not fret, we will have you back home soon and I promise I will not leave your side."

Slowly Katabin nodded his head and then moved forward to suddenly nuzzle himself into Novembers chest. The warrior was taken aback by this, but didn't push him away as he whispered, "Thank you November."

Her heart cooed at the sound of his voice and she allowed herself a small smile, returning the embrace by wrapping her own arms around the smaller boy. He returned the gesture and looped his own limbs around her waist, the onlooking messengers giving a light 'awww' sound as they watched.

November rolled her eyes but still held him, he had been through a trauma in her eyes, so she wanted to comfort him as she should being his superior. Her hands delicately sliding up and down his slender body, rubbing his back...feeling the warmth of him against her breast.

She tilted her head down and gingerly planted a kiss on his hair, the quiet smooching noise muffled by his voluminous locks. And with her nose so close to him, she took in a deep breath through her nostrils, inhaling the sweetness of his radiance, along with the tantalizing allure of lust still on him.

"Mmmmm..." She hummed quietly, further wrapping her arms around him and holding him closer to her body. Tighter... The messenger didn't object or question it, he only snuggled in further, seeming to encourage the closer contact. "Hmmm he smells so good..." November thought, continuing to breathe in his aroma. His abdomen was pushing up gently against her crotch...

Suddenly she remembered where they were, her eyes snapping open and looking over the crowd of angel eyes watching them. Thankfully, none of them seeming to notice her sudden shift in demeanor when holding the angel. All were just smiling, looking at the two reunited divines embracing innocently in the moment.

Quickly she lifted her head, "Right..." Cleared her throat, "Well now...better not waste anymore time." She looked down at Katabin. Sapphire blue orbs sending a tingle through her body and into her core.

Shelter Police Department

Those same Sapphire blue eyes were now being lit up by a penlight, scanning over his right eye first for a few seconds, followed by the left.

"Look up for me?" Doctor Gabrielle asked him to which he instantly obliged. She traced over his irises and pupils first, then over the rest of the orbs. Looking to see any varicose, bloodshot veins, which could be evidence of lasting corruption.

He was sat on a small examination table in the infirmary of the police precinct. Liline had called Gabrielle down to perform the checkup on the angel that had been raped recently to scan him over for any darkness still possibly tainting his essence.

Normally, this wouldn't be an issue since the only Angel they had ever dealt with in Shelter was Cassiel, and that boy had never shown the slightest ounce of darkness in his essence. Despite what people may think, angels appeared to be either highly resistant to demonic corruption.

Or...sleeping with Succubi really just didn't warrant the infection of darkness that they so feared. Succubus may be considered demonic, but there were much worse creatures than them in the Hells below.

Gabrielle was an old Succubus, despite not looking older than late twenties maybe thirty at MOST. And she had seen corruption infect mortals and even angelic beings, but never via sex with them. She honestly thought the concept of turning evil because of sex was quite silly, it's one of the most natural things in the world.

Besides, if you were raped, you didn't exactly ask for it, so why would you get corrupted by it? Stupid.

But, she did this as per request of the Sherriff, seeing that November wasn't buying just a 'he's fine' as an answer. She wanted to be thorough in ensuring that he was okay.

"Okay, now show me your wings." Gabrielle asked clicking the penlight off and tucking it into her breast pocket.

Katabin gave a quick look over to November in the corner, she stood there watching the doctor closely. Making sure there was no funny business going on, this examination was proving he wasn't corrupted, not exposing him to more sources of it.

But she nodded in response to his look, and with the approval from her, he again allowed his wings to unfurl from his back and spread out far. The light brightening up the space even more than the white ceiling light could do on its own.

Liline also stood in the room waiting for the inspection to be finished, and she had to wince from the intensity of it. The power of an angel's wings was incredible, and just watching the boy in this moment had her thinking, "And he's one of the smaller ones...we need to keep the peace here. I can't let them unleash their armies on Shelter."

The doctor looked over the extended wings, scanning over every inch of them, confirming that they still retained their radiant energy. It took a few minutes of her walking in a circle around Katabin, but she was requested to be thorough, so that's what she was doing. Leaving no feather uninspected. Even boldly poking his wings a few times without gloves on, running her fingers along the length of them. November certainly didn't like that but allowed it for the time being, as long as she didn't try anything.

"Alrighty, no visible taint on his wings, no feathers lost or loose, and all of them as white as..." She stopped, remembering that she was in the presence of a very tense warrior angel. "...the snow on the ground." She quickly substituted for her first analogy. "I'm not sensing any lasting corruption either, he's perfectly fine." Gabrielle stood in front of him again and gave him one more once over. "Buuut, perhaps I should check for physical remains beneath his clothing. I'll have to remove his shirt to do this." She started, now that she was sure he was okay, her professionalism was taking a back seat while her perverted nature sat front row.

"Hell, if this angel had been actually raped for days and was showing no loss of innocence whatsoever, then that meant he was good to go for some more right?"

She wanted to snicker at that thought, but kept up the serious face to try and play up the validity of her excuse to strip him.

"So if I have your permission..." Her hands reaching for the buttons on the front of his shirt, eager to get started with her typical, 'physical' treatment. She hadn't fucked an angel in a long time, not since the last time she had bought Cassiel, so she was a bit excited.

Only to feel a sudden 'whoosh' in the air at her side and a rising of radiant energy next to her. "Absolutely not." Gabrielle turned to see November uncomfortably close to her now, eyes glaring daggers at her, "Do you think I'm stupid demon?"

Gabrielle pulled her hands back and raised them defensively, "Hey, I'm just doing my job."

"Of course you are Succubus..." November took another step forward, practically pushing the doctor back with her body.

Now Gabrielle hated confrontation, after years of nothing but it in her youth, she quickly backed off. All thoughts of sexing the angel up leaving her mind in favor of trying to defuse the warrior, Liline meanwhile also stepped forward, "Okay stop." She said firmly, "We brought him here to ensure he was okay, Gabrielle, is he still pure?"

"Yes!" She quickly said, "Pure as a virgin as far as I can tell, I was just told to be thorough so that's what I was doing, but I'll back off if you want me to back off."

"Good, then our time here is done, and with your permission angel, I would like to begin the questioning. To get to the bottom of why this happened and who is trying to sabotage our attempts at peace." Liline stated, both sisters in the room were really hoping to avoid conflict as neither of them were a match for a warrior like November. And although Gabrielle may have had a moment of perving on the boy, it certainly wasn't worth dying over.

November though still stared down the doctor, seeming to need a few moments to sizzle before she could consider calming herself down. It wasn't until Katabin though raised his hand to her shoulder and gently grabbed it saying, "November, it's okay. I know I'm safe, there's no need for fighting."

Only then, when she looked back down into his kind eyes did her shoulders relax, untensing and her readiness to pounce fizzled down to a minimum.

She took a relaxing breath through her nose and out her mouth, "You are kind beyond your years Katabin." Her hand came up to his own and pulled it to her lips to give it a little kiss. "Very well, if we're done here then let us move on."

Liline also breathed a sigh of relief at that, "Good. Now of course you may join me in the interrogation room if you like."

"Of course, I'm not letting him out of my sight surrounded by your kind." Her anger towards Gabrielle may have calmed with help from Kat, but her prejudice towards demons as a whole hadn't wavered.

Not that Liline expected it to anytime soon, "Okay, thank you doctor, you can go home now."

"Yes...go." November shot back again before guiding Katabin off of the examination table and heading towards the door. She held the messenger to her side protectively as she passed Liline and exited the room, leaving the two sisters alone in the space.

It was now Liline's turn to tilt her head and shoot Gabrielle a look, "Really? Really?"

Gabrielle shrugged, "Oh come on every one of my patients gets a physical and I haven't heard any complaints yet."

"This is about more than getting your rocks off you idiot." Liline spat, "You think someone as old as you are would know better than to try dicking around with literally the fate of our home at stake!"

That caused Gabrielle to recoil a bit, now that she was thinking about it, maybe it was a little dumb of her to think she could try and pull a fast one on the warrior angel and feel up her patient. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I wasn't thinking, I mean, it's an angel Liline. We don't get many of them around here."

Liline cupped her hands together and approached her, "If we do this right...we could have angels living among us in Shelter. Angels, Mortals, and the damned living under one roof...please tell me you know what that means?"

The two of them stood in silence as she said that, Gabrielle tilting her own head now confused as to what Liline was implying. But she looked at her in this moment, and she seemed...desperate. Almost worried and hopeful at the same time, like whatever she was hoping to accomplish meant a lot to her.

"I know you're trying to save Shelter..." The doctor started but paused, seeing the twinkle of almost a tear in Liline's eye. "But...there is...more to this..."

Liline nodded, her hands almost shaking. "Yes...so much more. Do you understand?"

Finally Gabrielle seemed to catch on, she may be the older of the two, but Liline was just as knowledgeable. And she now remembered one of the old ancient tales from scriptures lost over time, but preserved in memory and copied tomes.

"...Liline...you think...this is the Salvation?" Gabrielle asked, and judging by Liline's immediate shaky inhale through her nostrils, she felt she got her answer right away.

"Does that help you understand why this is so important to me?" She conveyed to her, blinking back the glassy moisture threatening to come forward. "You know that I'm with Ian, and you know that he is human, and you know how fucking important to me he is." Gabrielle was shocked, she had never seen Liline like this before. "I have never...had any hope for myself. Because no matter how much we love to flaunt our shit and talk big, we lose in the end. Read the book." She didn't say the title but Gabrielle knew that she was addressing the Bible. "We are destined to lose everything, and the only known chance for our kind to be saved...is if peace is made on Earth with Humanity, Angels, and Demons."

Liline was noticeably doing her best not to cry, her lip trembled and her hands still quivered no matter how tightly she clasped them. "Liline...the Salvation is...I'm pretty sure it's a load of bullshit." Gabrielle suddenly said harshly, "I mean, we're demons Sherriff, we don't have souls, and only souls go to Heaven. I'm pretty sure that entry was made up by some devil who was high as balls at the time just to fuck around." Liline groaned and rolled her eyes, turning away from the doctor for a second and taking a few steps away. "I'm sorry to shit on your parade Liline but come on, demons in Heaven? Happily with mortals and Angels and freaking God!? That sounds like nothing but wishful thinking from demons who were hoping to escape the torment of Hell. I know it can't hurt to have hope but really girl, it's mythology. Besides even if it was real it could be any time. It could be a thousand years from now we don't know what it is-"

The Sherriff cut her off, whirling back around and pacing up to her again. "When the one who lies with both Divine and Damned, bridges the gap of all worlds, the Heavens, the Hells, and the Earth. The time for the Salvation begins..." She quoted the line from the long-lost tome. Liline was a strong Succubus and a strong woman, but now in this moment, her vulnerable side was beginning to show. She had read the story a thousand times, the fear of her ultimate fate always plaguing her in the back of her mind for centuries. "I...cannot...lose...him..." Liline said slowly, "I know where he's going when his time is done, anyone with a fucking brain stem knows where Ian will go...but me?" She paused, and the doctor felt her heart skip a beat as for the first time ever...as she watched a single tear spill down the hardened Sherriff of Shelters cheek. "...Where am I going?"