All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 25'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RorurkaRorurka9 months ago

Get well DD20 I can't Wait for the next chapter

FbjsFbjs9 months ago

I wish you a good recovery!

Very glad this story continues! It is gripping like a tight asshole :D ( I guess humor is the lube here, or is love? :) )

Coryphaus666Coryphaus6669 months ago

Absolutely amazing and wonderful!

madeintxmadeintx9 months ago

Glad your back. Your writing’s still as good as before the hiatus.

EncntctEncntct9 months ago

Now that is a cliff hanger! This has been one of my favorite stories for years. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So glad to hear you're okay, this was a fantastic new chapter and I'm honestly really looking forward to Valeries return so Kat can be with his mommy again.

AFappingMonkeyAFappingMonkey9 months ago

Wish you would of had the futa angels have their own 'holy kink' thing to their lust, rather then the whole repressed and rapey thing. You could have a 'I must fill you with my holy milk/seed, or baptise you with holy seed' thing going for them or some of them. A futa Angel moaning about salvation, ascendance and Gods love, while crying out in orgasmic bliss as she blows a load into a femboy can be a lot hotter and more intense a sex scene then the demonic futa succubus stuff.

CasualnagaCasualnaga8 months ago

All begin to fall.. One to lust and One to wrath.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t think all the demons are evil but I believe Sin and others are truly evil and should be taken out. But Liline is a truly good woman better than November, because even though she is a demon she has more care for Ian, Kat, and other innocents than anybody in the story and everyone should follow her lead. She is honestly the perfect leader and I love how she cherishes Ian so much like something precious. I’m also really invested in November’s story and I hope she grows to be a truly good person because she shows it with how much she is gentle with Kat and truly seems to care about him, I think her transformation is imminent but she can either be like Liline or it’s really scary because she shows the evilness of Sin but I think she stay a good person because you can tell she has empathy and feels truly remorseful for hurting innocents. I can tell she is a true protector at heart, in the end through her love for Kat and be his true mommy and save her boy from the corruption and manipulation of Sin. I really feel bad for Kat I think he wants woman to feel loved by and he is falling for sin’s manipulation. But I feel like Sin isn’t gonna be our only issue but the Manachiel will also be with his zealousness and unlike November though how flawed she may be I don’t think he is a protector but might turn out just be a protector zealot. I can’t wait to read more and I really want November to be Katabin’s Knight in shining and shower him with affection.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel like Manachiel and Sin are two sides of the same coin where the represent two separate extremes of humanity which are both undoubtedly evil. In which Sin’s unhinged Hendonism in which she would care about her own orgasm than her own son’s life and she only cares about pleasure than anything else and then there’s Manachiel who is Zealot to a fault and I feel like would brutally repress anybody if they would some much as fall out of like a little no matter if they are good and live each other for it doesn’t fit into his worldview. Both characters need to go and any like them, Liline is a truly good woman and who knows evil and won’t be manipulated, and then there’s November because I feel like she is truly good at heart but is torn between the evil unrepressed deeds of sin and her zealous following of her faith like Manachiel both of which could manipulate her into doing cruel things, I know it’s just an erotica and I should t read into the lines so much, but I will say the last chapter was culmination of both those evils on Peter sadly in which she brutally and hatefully had sex with him putting her pleasure over his well-being all because of her misguided views like Manachiel. It’s kinda Scary how even her who naturally shows to be kind hearted can be so easily corrupted, but I hold hope her empathy and natural protectiveness wins over and she follows Liline’s example, because it seems hopefully she was mortified by what she did to Peter and the things she though and is having a moral delimma which is good. We have already seen examples of truly evil demons and good ones and how all are not the same, but I think as we go on we will see examples of that with the angels and their flawed uninclusive, hateful viewpoints.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Crazy how invested I’m into this story I’m really hoping for a happy ending

DamienDeath20DamienDeath208 months agoAuthor

Without spoilers, I can tell you that Happy Endings are my thing ^^ cuz I'm a big softie, I neeeed my happy endings :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

really excited and looking forward to happens between fern and sin the intensity between the future two of them is intoxicating really really hope you finish writing the story wish you luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lost Boy Series Info