The Lost Boy Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brown eyes gave a haphazard roll, she should've seen something like that coming. Can never expect anything for free when it came to demons, "Fine, just...help me get rid of these...urges." November tried her best to just face the floor while she talked, this was humiliating, being a slave to the desires within her loins.

"Excellent." Helle lifted her beer again and chugged the whole thing down, then slammed it on the table at their side with a refreshed, 'aaahh' sound. "Now, time for you to pick your poison." Helle spun around, hands on her hips and walked a few steps into the Road House, November following suit. "Our beloved Neko butt slut is out with his girlyfriend my lieutenant, but they should be back soon. Or we do have a pretty little human boy here as well."

That caught Novembers attention, "A human?" She felt a strange wave of tingles rush over her body down into her core. "You...you do?"

Helle flicked her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder, "Oh yeah we do...tiny little thing, barely weighs ninety pounds, glasses, fun to pick up and throw around. He belongs to my Beta formally, buuuut if you're interested in getting it on with a mortal, I'm sure I can sway her to let ya borrow him."

Her heart was beginning to pound hard, she had been ready to come here and defile that demon Neko again. At least that way in her mind it was fine, he didn't count since he was of demonic nature, which is why she was sure she was still pure.

But...sex with a human...a mortal.

"I guarantee you...he's niiiice and tiiiight..." Helle turned to face November again. Approaching the angel up close and personal.

"I...I don't know..." November replied.

"Well take a look and see for yourself, he's right over there." Helle shifted and pointed off to the far-left corner of the building.

The angel's eyes followed her gesture to the boy with an Urul in a booth, he was exactly as she described. So tiny, so weak looking, so light, so...

Cute...

He was sitting on an Urul's lap, probably the Beta Helle mentioned, they were just talking in the distance. Smiling, laughing a bit, the wolf leaning in for a quick kiss and getting it.

She checked out the boy, wondering what his slim form would look like with his clothes off. Her breathing going shallow and her heart filling with desire. "But...he's a mortal...I can't..." He crossed his legs and leaned into the wolf. Her hand coming down and petting his thigh, his tush adjusting his position on her lap. "That...would feel so nice...but...mortal..." November's lip was going raw from how hard she was biting it. "He's...a Werewolf sympathizer though...he lies with demons...so...he's not savable. That means it's okay...right? It's fine...I'm sure."

"Weeell? Gonna give the lady an answer?" Helle asked, "If not him you can just take a seat and wait, Feles should be back in only about two or three hours-"

"No..." November suddenly said and Helle smiled. "I want him...I want the mortal."

Helle stepped by November again, "Deal." She took a few more strides closer to Catalina and Peter, "Oh Caaaaaaat?" She sang.

Catalina and Peter were broken out of their simple sweet nothings talk by the call of her Alpha. "What?" The Urul called back, only to be answered with Helle beckoning her to come hither with her finger. "Ugh...sorry babe, duty calls." She told Peter.

"No it's fine." He lifted himself up off her lap and scooted onto the bench. "I'll take care of that later." He quipped, teasing her about the bulge he created in her pants from moving around so much in her lap.

Only before she could stand up and take a step, they heard Helle a second time call out, "Ah, ah, ah! Not you honey..." Catalina looked up at her confused, only seeming to get what she was talking about when she now, more directly pointed towards her human boyfriend Peter. And again, beckoned him to come forward with a curl of her finger.

"Me?" Peter asked, placing his hand on his chest.

"We've got a lady who wants some blonde boy loving tonight Cat, sorry to interrupt but it's for a price. So I need you to lend me him for now." Helle shouted across the room, many Urul around catching on to what was happening and offering a few hoots and whistles to Peter. The boy about to get whored out and fucked to a lucky loaner.

Now this was no strange thing to happen in the pack, Hell, Feles was regularly passed around even though he formally belonged to Erica. Urul weren't against sharing, it was just...Catalina didn't necessarily like the idea of Peter being with somebody who wasn't her.

But in her position, she wasn't able to speak up against traditions, especially when her Alpha ordered it, so she hoped that Peter would understand too. "Well...to who? Who wants him?" Catalina asked, planning on making a mental note of the person so she could tell them to fuck off later.

Only she wasn't expecting to see who stepped up from behind Helle.

November with her eyes locked on Peter, who also met her gaze nervously behind his glasses.

Upstairs

November laid her cock out on the small of Peter's back, sandwiching it perfectly between his plump little butt cheeks.

"I've...never done it with an angel...before..." Peter said nervously. He was propped up on his hands and knees and stripped down to the skin while November had only unzipped her pants to take her cock out, otherwise remaining fully dressed. His clothes laying scattered on the floor as November wanted to get to the action as quickly as possible. After Catalina begrudgingly let Peter go to Helle, all she explained to him was that he was going to be fucked by an Angel now. And she pulled a small bottle of lube out of her jacket pocket, to hand to November.

And less than five minutes later, they were in Peter and Catalinas bed, about to have sex.

November stared down at Peter's nude body with a hungry glare, she opened the cap of the small bottle Helle offered her and dumped nearly the entirety of its contents all over her swollen member. Then started gyrating her hips to spread the slippery liquid out over her member and between the valley of his ass.

Peter let out a tiny 'eep!' As she did this, "Cold...heh..." He chuckled a bit, trying to alleviate his nerves. But November still didn't speak, her eyes were just transfixed on his rear, and she took hold of her cock to rub in the lube a little more directly on the both of them. "Have...have you ever done it with-"

She cut him off, "Silence..." Her voice was stoic, almost startling Peter with how she said it. "You deserve this..." She then grabbed him by his slender hips, aimed her cock down at the tight little star between his cheeks, and shoved forward.

"GUGH!" Peter grunted as she gut punched him with her cock, going straight in to the balls as he felt them slap his own.

November fell over Peter's back bracing her arms on the mattress beneath him. Her wings instantly flaring out as the heat hit her like a lightning bold. The room glowing in a blaze of golden light now as her angelic form radiated. "Ooooohhhhh..." She moaned throatily.

Peter gripped the sheets, "Uggn...easy..oooh...don't be so rough..." He groaned, her cock was big, he couldn't tell if she was bigger or smaller than Catalinas, perhaps around the same size? "Ouuff...shit..." Peter groaned as she bucked once into him, swearing again in German after. But it wasn't bad, aside from the aching sensation from her rather quick and deep entry, there was a sweet pleasantness in his tummy from being filled like this. "We can...nnf...go slow, it doesn't have to-mmm!" He started trying to speak but before he could finish the sentence, Novembers hand came down and grabbed him by his face. Covering his mouth and stopping his words.

"I...said...silence...slut..." Her hips then began to pick up a beat of sharp thrusts, starting at an even pace and then accelerating to a very quick, rough bucking into Peters behind.

"Mmmmff! Mmllmffph!" He tried to moan, to protest, to ask her to go slower. But he couldn't get the words out, even as he reached for her arm to try and pull her hand off, her strength was too much for him to even try.

His tunnel gripped November's cock tightly, whether it wanted to or not, she was here to fuck it. And that's what she did, not here to talk about it and not here to approach it slowly. She wanted a release, she anted to take this boys ass and make it hers. So with one hand she held his mouth shut and the other pressed down on the side of his face, bending him over so he was face down ass up.

Perfect for her to drill right down and in deeply.

"Mm! Uuuhh...yes...I needed this...I need it..." November arched her back and looked up to the ceiling, her wings unfurling and stretching out, filling the room with their bright light. "Uuuuh...yeah...take it...take it all in...bitch..." She grit her teeth. "You deserve this...you deserve it...you lie with Urul you filthy slut...this is your punishment bitch..." She growled darkly. Her words fueling her arousal, "Your punishment...is my pleasure...mmmmm!" She moaned again, fucking down hard into the much smaller boy.

His eyes were wide peering through her fingers, she fucked him hard and rough, not that Peter hadn't been taken hard before, but something about the way she was looking at him. No care at all for how he felt, and the words she spoke.

He was a little scared...but it was kind of hot.

The bed rocked with her aggressive drilling, she was straddling him from behind at first, but as she pushed him into the mattress, she sat up on her legs. Mounting him from behind with one boot on either side of his body, his own skinny legs kicking up from beneath her from the force of her speedy, deep thrusts.

He was a sympathizer, someone who couldn't be saved in her eyes, so she would punish him. Punish him, punish him with her fat cock, and maybe then he would see the error of his ways, Hell he should be thanking her for this.

She breathed harshly above him and her hair fell in loose strands around her face while she pumped him for all the bliss he could offer her. Pushing his face harder into the pillow, Peters knuckles going white as he gripped the sheets. The rough friction was starting to hurt a little, while her almost awkwardly rough treatment of his ass did feel a little good, her technique was rubbing him raw, and felt more uncomfortable than anything else.

It was hard to tell when she was getting close because all of her movement felt like she was right on the verge of climax. So rough, too rough, why was she being mean like this?

Just then it seemed like he got his answer as she groaned again, "Ooooohhhhgh...you deserve this...mmm, you ffff...FUCKING DEMON SYMPATHIZER!" Her hands holding his delicate skull pulled him up out of the pillows. Bringing him close to her face with his back arched up and against her chest. "You...will take...my seed!" She started to yell at him, releasing one of her hands from gripping his face to instead slap him.

"Mmm!" Peter squealed, surprised that she hit him. It wasn't too hard, not any harder than he's been slapped in bed before at least. But it still shocked him.

"You...will take...my cock! And every drop...of my cum!" Again she slapped him, seeming to take pleasure in treating him like this, bringing her closer to the edge. "Fucking...sad...pathetic excuse...for a mortal..uughh! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" She slapped him harder and shoved his face back down again.

It was unfortunate that she was being so rude and awkwardly angry, Peter felt like maybe if she was slower and actually enjoyed being with him rather than hate-fucking him like this, she could potentially be a great, intense lover.

But that wasn't the case, instead she continued to ride him hard, relishing in his squeezing muscles until they finally brought her to the point of no return. "UGHH YYYES! You deserve this! Take it all in bitch...uuuggh!" She moaned, craining her neck again and arching her back as the sparks ignited the flames within her. Her balls reaching their boiling point and finally spilling out her cum, "Uuuuuggggggghhh yyeeeeeeeessss...take all of my seeeed oooohhhh..." She groaned again, gyrating herself as she fully sank into him.

Peter could feel her hot baby batter spilling out into him, spewing in very hot, soothing spurts of white spunk.

It was odd, she was being so cruel and rough with him but as soon as her cum was inside him, this incredibly soothing warmth washed over him. Comforting him and bringing a relaxing heat to his belly.

Despite her harsh gyrations and relentless angry slurs, she rode him out until the last drop of her divine sperm had swam it's way from her balls into Peters bowels. Her first human...

The light in the room around them went a little dimmer, as the golden glow of several of her feathers began to darken, further spreading the purple wilted color. But before November could notice, she dematerialized her wings, and they faded away.

She stood up, yanking her spent cock free from his ass hole, pulling his lower body up with her for a brief moment and earning another little yelp from Peter, who now lay flat on the bed, heaving and sweating from his first bout with an Angel. She then stepped back off the bed, watching her spunk ooze out of his hole and drip down onto his pathetic balls.

November heaved a few breaths, letting out a satisfied sigh, "Haaaah...fucking pathetic filth..." She stepped off the bed and went to work stuffing her cock back into her pants. Peter glanced at her from his prone position.

"...Hey..." He started, tiredly, "I don't know...what I did to make you so mad but...I'm sorry..." She just finished zipping up her pants as he said this, "You don't have to take it out like this...what's wrong? Are you okay?"

His words shocked the angel. She had just fucked him rough, unlovingly, with no regards for his pleasure, she didn't think he even came. He just laid there and took it while she took him. And now he was...apologizing to her?

She turned to look at him, his eyes sympathetic towards her.

Sympathetic towards her...

He sat up, "I'm okay...you didn't hurt me. Well...it hurt a little but...I'm fine, it was mostly good. I just...thought you wanted to have some fun with me not be mean to me." He picked up the blankets and covered himself up with them, "What did I do to make you so mad? You said I'm a demon sympathizer. Did you call me that because I love Cat?"

That she was not expecting to hear.

"He...loves...?" November didn't waste another second, she spun around and fled the room, ripping open the apartment door and running. Leaving a flabbergasted Peter alone to contemplate what just happened.

She darted down the stairs, blasting past the Urul in her wake. Not sparing another glance towards Helle or Catalina or anyone else, she needed to leave. Peters words rattling in her head with every step.

She burst through the front door to the Roadhouse, but had to stop short as she almost ran straight into the body of another.

The towering form of a fellow angel who followed her here...

November felt her heart stop, "Manachiel...?"

*****

A.N. Bumbumbumbuuuuum!

Thank you to all my readers that have held on waiting for my public uploads again, thank you to everyone who reads my stories while I struggle through life on a regular basis.

But until next time, see you next chapter!