The Lost Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samatha then stopped replaying the recording. I laughed. "You were perfect. What happened next?"

Samantha was laughing as well. "I walked out of the restaurant, so I don't know what was said in the restaurant. I removed my blonde wig and kind of stood in the shadows, but Lisa came storming out of the restaurant moments later. George followed her. She was yelling at him that he was a bastard and she never wanted to see him again. He was pleading that he didn't know who that woman was. The same kind of crap that you hear cheaters say when they get caught."

"Wow. Absolutely perfect." I said.

Samantha asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"Well, since you so kindly gave me Thursday off, I have booked a hotel room for Thursday. I just don't want to deal with Lisa at home. She is getting served in the late afternoon, so that gives me the day to pack up all my clothes and anything else that is important to me. The hotel is close, so I can carry it all over there and hopefully will be out of the apartment before Lisa gets home. I am then also going to transfer half of our savings over to my separate account."

"Then I am going to take one of the pictures of the two of them with me and go to Jane's dental office and try and grab her as she leaves. Ask her to grab a coffee with me and then have a sad talk with her." I said sadly. "I'm not looking forward to that part, but she needs to know."

"What about tonight with Lisa?" Samantha enquired.

"Well, I'm sure she will be a mess, but what is she going to tell me that she broke up with her cheating boyfriend? My guess is that she will say it has been a bad day and avoid me."

=======

That evening, I tried to be as normal as possible. I was making dinner when Lisa came home. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she was all over me with affection. I thought that she would be a mess based on what happened with George and Samantha, but I guess in the afternoon, she must have decided that she needed to make sure that our relationship was solid.

I asked, "What happened to you today?"

"Well, it has been over a week since we made love and I thought that we could make up for it tonight." Then she laid a passionate kiss on my lips."

I thought about it for a minute. If she happened to pick up an STD from George, well I would already have gotten it, and since Lisa was on the pill, she shouldn't get pregnant, so why not?

I remember reading a story about a guy who had sex with his wife after finding out that she was cheating and that to him, it was just about using her like a cheap prostitute. That's what I did. We fucked. We fucked a lot. I got off multiple times. She evidently got off. Deed done.

Lisa got up Thursday morning to go to work. She woke me up with a blow job. She had never done that before. I added getting an STD check just in case to my list for the week. She gave me a nice kiss and a hug before she left.

I knew her day was going to go to shit. I started packing.

I had an early check-in scheduled for the hotel, so started taking things over. I had the hotel booked through the weekend. I had some of the things separated so my Dad could drive over and pick them up since I wouldn't need them in the short term. All in all, my stuff fit in two suitcases and 5 boxes. Everything was moved over to the hotel before Lisa was served, so I was right on schedule.

I got a text from my lawyer that Lisa was served. I left my phone on because I was curious as to how desperate she was going to be to reach me. First, there were 5 phone calls in a row, each with a message pleading with me that she hadn't cheated. Then there were the text messages.

The only response I gave was texting her 5 pictures taken from the videos of her with George. No text. Just the pictures. All messages stopped.

When the lawyer texted me that Lisa had been served, I headed the 3 blocks to the dental clinic. I wanted to get to Jane since I was sure that she would rush to be with Lisa as I was sure that Lisa would call her and that Lisa wouldn't have told her what she and George had been doing.

I got there just in time. Jane was leaving the building.

"Jane!" I yelled.

"You bastard. Leave me alone." She yelled back. Yep, Lisa had gotten to her.

"Before you go to Lisa, we just need to talk. Give me 5 minutes." I pleaded with her.

She screamed at me, "What the fuck would you need to say to me that I would care anything about?"

I stated. "She was cheating."

Bewildered, she said, "What?"

I tried to keep my voice neutral. This was going to hurt her. "She cheated" I paused "with George."

I saw her start to crumble. "Are you sure?"

I nodded Yes. "Here, let's grab a coffee and I will tell you what I know."

We sat down in the coffee shop, and I went over what I discovered and the video that I had. I skipped over the Samantha piece for the moment. I showed her the pictures I had with me. She didn't want to see the video. She started to cry, and I held her.

The fallout was huge. Lisa wanted to get away from George, so didn't contest the divorce. She immediately requested a transfer to a different city, so she wasn't in the same office with George anymore. She moved out of town by the end of the following week. I was then able to move back into the apartment.

Jane kicked George out of her apartment, and he tried to fight the divorce. He showed up drunk several times at their apartment banging on the door, begging to see Jane. Jane didn't feel safe and once I moved back to my apartment, she moved in with me. I slept on my sofa bed so she could sleep in my bedroom. George eventually gave up and gave her the divorce.

Lisa had filed a harassment grievance against George with their company's HR department. With the additional rumors about George's "women" after that public scene at the restaurant, George decided to move out of town as well and start over. He found another company that would hire him.

I didn't really care about the reason why they cheated. The excuses didn't matter to me. Jane, however, in one of the meetings with George did ask.

It started a year earlier. Since George was initially interested in Lisa back in college, they decided that they should see what they might have missed.

Since they worked together, there was no need for secret phones or text messages. They saw each other at work, and on Tuesdays, they just used work messaging to say if it was all clear for George to come up. Jane is a neat freak, so they figured she might notice something if they cheated at his place.

They had planned to keep it going until we had savings for the houses and were ready to start families. But, of course, you can't trust cheaters on their word.

=======

Three years later

=======

Jane and I were unpacking. We both got 50 percent of the house savings in the divorces and with the additional savings that we accumulated over the last 3 years, we had enough for the house and the baby in Jane's belly.

Jane and I both had gone to counseling after the divorces were finalized. Separately and eventually together to sort out the end of our marriages. Eventually, I moved from the sofa bed back to the bedroom as Jane and I became a couple. Ignoring George and Lisa, we did have a lot of good history together. We had discussed marriage eventually, but the surprise in her belly pushed us to cross that line and tie the knot.

The house we bought is close to Samantha's. Her oldest daughter is old enough, so we have a babysitter for those nights that we decide to see Samantha act at her little theater. However, we know all about her best-ever performance.

We don't know what has happened to Lisa and George, not that we have ever given them a moment of thought. Frankly, we don't care. We just have a happy future as a family to look forward to.

12