The Lost Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you make us Ingrid?" Najae asked.

"Oh well...I shouldn't but if you're curious, I entranced all of you and I bit each one into the jugular vein, I extracted your essence until you were close to death, then I opened a vein on my wrist and had you suck my vampire blood. The conversion process was slow at first, but it greatly enhanced your beauty and all your senses. It also gave you the very sharp teeth."

Najae and Emily exchanged glances, sending thoughts telepathically. They along with Chloe had been the best and closest of friends since first grade. Although Chloe sparingly communicated with them, she was privy and aware of all their private thoughts.

They learned that the home Ingrid occupied had been her great aunts and was left to her in the will. That explained the dated décor. One noticeable addition was the heavy drapes covering the windows. The need for coffins was a ridiculous notion that existed only in movies. The three friends slept together in a queen size bed, often holding each other. They would wake simultaneously, usually ten to fifteen minutes before Ingrid. For some reason it made Ingrid jealous as she was highly attracted to Chloe, who despised her the most.

The teens tried to settle into the vampire lifestyle, but it was profoundly difficult:

The ever-studious Emily took night college courses, unbeknownst to the professors teaching the class. Her thirst for knowledge was legendary and she was able to be inconspicuous. The numerous coeds appealed to her when blood was needed. Often, she read numerous textbooks, completely absorbed in the material. One of her dreams when she was mortal, was to eventually earn a doctorate degree and teach at university. It still inhabited her vampire being, much to Ingrid's astonishment. A vampire with a doctoral degree? Teaching classes? It simply confounded the senses.

Najae desired to be free of Ingrid's influence over them. She explored every angle on how to make that happen. Taking a life, even a vampire life, went entirely against her principals.

The least problematic of the three for Ingrid, her cold, standoffish behavior was hard to swallow. She was kind, respectful and never outwardly antagonistic but always distant.

Najae, like Emily wanted nothing more than attend university and either be a teacher or a lawyer. That hope was dashed permanently. She had no illusions that she could teach classes at night. However, she read the books that Emily was finished reading. Of the three, along with Emily, looked the most like a vampire. There just was no hiding it.

Lastly, there was Chloe, the gentlest, most compassionate, and sweetest vampire ever created, except when it came to Ingrid, who she openly despised. She rarely had a kind word for her maker.

"I want to see my boyfriend, Chuck." She'd grumble continuously.

"You can but he's no longer your boyfriend." Ingrid warned.

Chloe had been officially missing for over six months when she decided one night to discretely pay him a visit. She found him on his back porch, sucking face with Bonnie Traylor, the senior class slut. His hand inside her shirt, squeezing a huge tit.

"I'll help ya forget about her...let Bonnie take some of the pain away."

"That bitch! I'll suck every drop of blood out of her body!" she raged vampire style.

Chloe watched the two have torrid sex right there on the porch floor. Temporarily, her rage turned to profound sorrow until Bonnie started walking home through the woods. Halfway through, she suddenly appeared on the path with a malevolent look. Bonnie recognized her in the bright moonlight.

"Chloe! Is that really you? Where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you, Najae and Emily. It's great to see you!"

Bonnie stepped forward and held her arms out for a hug. As the two embraced, Chloe's white-hot anger dissipated to sadness. Ingrid was right, there was no point in having the useless illusion that Chuck could be her boyfriend.

When Bonnie looked into her eyes, she felt peaceful and detached. Chloe fed from necessity, taking just enough, and vanished, leaving the confused mortal doubting whether it was really her.

At the house, Chloe confronted Ingrid, yet again.

"You had no right to turn me. You're evil! Even if you offered me the choice, I'd still have refused. I'll despise you forever. I never want to be your friend or anything resembling friendship." Chloe sneered.

Ingrid was taken aback by Chloe's verbal assault as Najae and Emily quietly watched the attack.

"Chloe, I'm sorry but I honestly thought that you girls would welcome it. Please try to adjust."

"Never, I'll never be comfortable feeding on humans...I want my old life back!" she hollered.

Ingrid hung her head as she hadn't anticipated this outcome. Despite the vitriol, she had no intention of releasing the teens from her control. But it wasn't going to get better as an uneasy feeling descended on the group.

CHRISTMAS:

Now vampires aren't supposed to celebrate holidays, but Chloe loved Christmas and always brought a tree with decorations into the house. She managed to find gifts for everyone including Ingrid. They were simple; perfumes, scarves, handkerchiefs, jewelry, make up and insisted on opening them on Christmas night. During her human life, Chloe enjoyed sewing, needlework, quilting and was considered talented. It occupied her undead existence.

One year Najae asked Chloe what she wanted for Christmas. During her mortal life, Chloe was the proud owner of a female cock a poo, that she absolutely adored.

"I want a puppy dog."

"That's out of the question...they despise us! I'm not sure why anything canine related hates us. Maybe it's our scent or they intuit that we are a threat to humans."

There was no television in the house until Chloe whined enough that Ingrid stole a set from a couple that she regularly fed from. To her delight it was a color set, very expensive and not at all as common as a black and white one in those days.

"Thank you, Ingrid."

Chloe's was sincerely grateful for the gesture. She adored Christmas Specials and watched them with rapt attention. Her absolute favorites were Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, A Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Frosty the Snowman. Andy Williams was her favorite live action special and while there were others, no one could bother her when they were televised. She'd sing along with the songs, and it was heartbreaking for Najae and Emily to watch their dear friend so wrapped up and happy in those joyous feelings.

"Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the Year..." Chloe would warble.

At midnight, on Christmas Eve, at Chloe's insistence, the best friends would hide outside the Presbyterian church that Chole frequented as mortal. With their super sensitive hearing they could hear the entire service and Chloe would quietly sing along with the carols. They vanished at the end of the service and never fed from any of the parishioners. Chloe would be sullen afterwards, especially if she saw her parents. The first few years, they looked so sad, and it upset her terribly that she couldn't tell them that she was all right, just not human anymore.

Ingrid saw little point in the activity and sometimes would berate them, but it would start a very bitter argument with Chloe.

"Why are three vampires attending a church service? You can never hope to go to a heavenly reward. That garden gate is closed to creatures like us."

"I hope on my judgement day before God sentences me, that he will look at me with sympathy and know that I never wanted this life, that I never intentionally harmed a human and maybe, I helped a few along the way. If He is a merciful god, I have hope that he will judge me fairly!" Chloe railed.

"You are living a fool's paradise child! Embrace what and who you are, it will make existence a lot easier."

"Never...I repeat...I'm never going to accept what you did to me, to Najae and Emily. You had no right to do it! How can you stand there and say such things, a schoolteacher, who was supposed to have her students' best interests at heart? You're a hypocrite! Just because you felt like a superior being didn't give you justification!" Chloe spat out.

Emily and Najae looked at each other because Chloe conveyed their sentiments exactly. What was most surprising, Chloe's heartfelt eloquence. The girl who everyone in high school thought was an air head was speaking with intelligence.

Ingrid was visibly upset from the verbal assault, nostril flared, eyes ablaze, teeth barred.

"You're an ungrateful little bitch...someday, I'm going to take you down and I can do it!" she screamed.

"Not if we are around. Know this Ingrid, if you so much as harm a hair on Chloe's head, we'll fight you tooth and claw with everything we can." Emily barked.

"Release us, Ingrid. None of us will accept what you did and none of us likes you very much. Do you want to live with three, as you said, ungrateful bitches?"

Ingrid pondered the situation but was suddenly conciliatory.

"Look, it was just the heat of the moment. I'm sorry but I won't release you."

The girls knew exactly what she meant. Every time they tried to stay away from Ingrid's home, they'd find themselves inexplicably drawn back to it. It was a compulsion that couldn't be ignored or overcome.

Christmas night the verbal barrage was put aside as Chloe handed out the gifts. Ingrid always felt a little sheepish.

"You really shouldn't have...I don't deserve a gift..."

"Nonsense, its Christmas..."

Afterward, the three teen vampires would set out searching for prey. With the numerous holiday parties, it wasn't very difficult especially among the younger crowd.

One year, a raucous party grabbed their attention as, despite the cold weather, had spilled out onto a snowy street. Someone had built a fire in an old discarded fifty-five-gallon drum. Several young men and women stood in front of it when the girls approached. Two hunky guys and a pretty girl were warming their hands and smoking a joint.

"Ooh, perfect!" Najae communicated telepathically to her comrades. Both nodded in acceptance.

"Hello ladies! Welcome to our holiday party." A blonde-haired hunk said to them.

They acknowledged his greeting with closed mouth smiles. But Chloe spoke and told him their names.

"I'm Kevin, that's Curt and Missy." The blonde-haired hunk said dreamily.

This was just what they were looking for. Each vampire picked a victim and hypnotized them. Chloe, Curt; Emily, Missy and Najae, Kevin. They were led upstairs to an empty bedroom and all three fed at once. The unsuspecting humans gave them the nourishment that they required. Slowly the mortals awakened, a bit confused and lightheaded.

"Shit Kevin...that stuff you have is strong! I can't remember what happened the last fifteen minutes."

"Let's play strip poker. You lovely ladies up for it?"

"Sure...deal the cards." Chloe said.

It didn't take long before everyone was naked. Kevin, Curt, and Missy were lost in a pot induced haze and blown away by the teen vampires' beauty. In an instant they paired up with the same person they fed from.

The three vampires took control and exerted their physical and mental powers. After it was over, they left the humans, breathless, naked, and completely drained from the intense sexual activity.

On the journey back home, they shared their experiences.

"My god, Kevin was hung! Did you see his big and I mean big cock? And those nuts, like tennis balls!" Najae said with admiration.

"Missy had the hottest pair of tits. Those sweater puppies were big and I'm especially fond of big tits!"

"Must you two talk like this?" Chloe chided.

"Oh sorry..." Emily said.

"I actually had sex with a guy I just met...I feel like a slut!" Chloe said sadly.

Chloe loved romance and was never a fan of casual sex. To her, it was something that built over time as the relationship progressed. Najae and Emily were much more accepting when it came to spontaneous activity. And with their new lives as vampires, it made no sense to have a romantic relationship. That was a dead-end street, but poor Chloe was having a very difficult time accepting it.

"Did Curt have a...ya know...big one?"

"Now Najae...you know I never kiss and tell..."

Chloe felt that a response was undignified.

"Ok, ok...but it would be nice if you'd share, once in a while." Najae sounded put off.

"Since you insist...he was above average, but I gave him the fucking of a lifetime. I hope I spoiled him forever. From now on he'll compare me to any human female he sleeps with!" Chloe said with pride.

"You are something else Chloe..." Emily said and lovingly embraced her friend.

Back at the home they begrudgingly shared with Ingrid, the mood was somber but, on this night, Ingrid was out, probably searching for prey.

"Oh goodie! She's not here."

Suddenly Chloe got a curious look on her face.

"Hey, let's sprinkle holy water around the front and back door, maybe that'll keep her away." She said hopefully.

"Where are we going to get holy water? How do we know it'll work and if it does, how do we handle it without hurting ourselves?"

"Hey, I had a small bottle in my room when I was mortal. I could go see if it's still there, it's worth a try. Look for some rubber gloves." Emily said.

Emily had been raised Roman Catholic and took off with vampire speed. She reappeared with the bottle in her hand. Najae found the gloves and using an eye dropper, spread the liquid around the lintels.

When Ingrid arrived back at the house, she instinctively knew something was amiss. The front and back doors felt wrong, she couldn't enter. A basement window served as an entry, and she confronted the three disappointed vampires.

"You three had better try something better than holy water. You'd have to douse the entire house..." Ingrid growled menacingly.

Instead of looking sheepish, the three were just as defiant as always.

"We'll find it, and when we do, we'll show you no mercy..." Najae spoke with hatred.

Ingrid shook her head. The three teens were turning out to be more trouble than they were worth keeping around.

INGRID:

Ingrid Casselman during her mortal existence was a Junior High School (Middle School in modern terminology) English teacher. A graduate of Indiana State Teachers College in Indiana Pennsylvania, she loved her job and her students. Born in Greensburg, a small town close to Pittsburgh, she was a very studious only child.

From her early teens, Ingrid knew she was different because she was attracted to her own sex. In the late 1940's, such feelings were kept very close to the vest and rarely talked about lest the poor girl be ostracized from her friends and society.

Ingrid's first opportunity to explore her feelings didn't come until her junior year of college. Janet was a talented basketball player and Ingrid's teammate. They connected on several levels and a relationship developed that lasted until graduation. Over the years, her gaydar, a word not in vogue at the time, would alert her to any prospective romantic possibilities. They were few and far between.

Ingrid's life could best be described as lonely, so she devoted it to teaching. Her classes were popular as she expected the best from her students, and usually got it. After the school day, her door was always open for questions, comments, just about anything interesting. There were some very lively conversations that she thrived on and occasionally a student, after graduation would return and thank her. It meant the world to her.

Socially, Ingrid had friends but none that she was particularly close to. Weekends would find her grading test papers, working on lesson plans or quietly reading a book. Summers were spent teaching summer school and sometimes she'd take in a movie but didn't like going alone.

Ingrid had been teaching for twelve years when she became acquainted with a young married couple, Bill, and Susan Komanski. They were darling, witty, very intelligent and in no time became fast friends.

After a year or so, the friendship had deepened and conversation steered toward, Ingrid's lack of a boyfriend. She took a chance and told them the real reason expecting some sort of backlash. When there was none, she looked at them with tears streaming down her face. They hugged her and told her it made no difference to them; she was their friend and they only cared about her happiness.

Then fate intervened as it does from time to time. The Komanski's were throwing a Halloween party and many guests were invited. The house was filled to overflowing but one mysterious figure intrigued her. The person was dressed as Count Dracula, and it was assuredly a female. In the parlor there was dancing, and the enigmatic person held out her hand which Ingrid readily accepted. Time stood still and had no meaning until the Count led her through a door to the patio. Prior to this not a word had been exchanged.

"Walk with me." The Count commanded in a very melodic female voice.

Ingrid complied as her will was not her own. They walked to a remote part of the property and the Count stood in front of her.

"You're very beautiful. I've been looking for someone like you." she said in that velvet smooth voice.

Ingrid swooned as the Count pulled her in for a kiss. Many more followed, leaving her breathless. With her body on fire, the mysterious figure removed the mask and the face of a female vampire gazed hungrily at her.

"Are you ready to be mine?"

"Yes."

Ingrid looked into the hypnotic eyes and suddenly grew very detached. The last thing she remembered was the face moving toward her neck and lips touch her there.

When she woke, Ingrid was instantly aware of changes. All her senses were greatly heightened, and she was thirsty...for the moment it was nameless. The Count or her maker was close by.

"Ah...I see you have awakened." The rich velvety voice said.

There stood the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Louisa. I am your maker."

"I feel so...different..."

Louisa explained the transformation.

"Soon, you must feed...never let your hunger get out of control. Draining a victim is never a good idea...it will attract unwanted attention. Only take enough to curb your hunger."

"Why did you choose me?"

"Because I sensed that you were like me...only interested in females."

With Louisa's instructions, Ingrid learned the tenets of the undead and readily accepted them. Her new role filled the void from her human life, and she relished the power that her vampire existence gave her. They had frequent lesbian vampire sex and it transcended anything remotely similar during her mortal days.

However, without a permanent place to rest during daylight hours, it was the only stressful part of being undead until she told Louisa about the home her great aunt left her. They settled in there because it was far out of town in a more rural setting. Feeding could be troublesome at times but if prey was scarce, they'd share to relieve some of the thirst.

One night after a successful hunt, Ingrid asked Louisa how she came to be a child of the night.

"I was born on a cotton plantation in South Carolina before the War Between the States. That's how southern folk refer to the Civil War because daddy always said there is nothing civil about war.

We were wealthy. Cotton was king and slave labor was the only way to make a fortune, but my mother was from Boston and an Abolitionist family. She was never comfortable with human beings as slaves, and we only had enough to successfully run the plantation. Everyone in the family that resided on the property which included, my aunt, uncle their children as well as my brothers were expected to work. There were no idle dreamers, and I was the opposite of the empty-headed Scarlett O'Hara type girl. I was considered smart, resourceful, and very hardworking.