The Lost Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Naj...you looked so lost, and my heart just went out to you. You'd have done the same for me."

"As soon as I can figure out a way to get out from under Ingrid's control, I will...even if we have to..."

Emily walked into the room, holding a book.

"Hey, what gives? Can I join the party?"

The three best friend's group hugged.

HALLOWEEN:

Halloween was the perfect holiday for three teen vampires. Finding parties and prey was as easy as it could get. Chloe always dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz while Emily liked to go as a vampire cheerleader and Najae whatever struck her fancy but usually as Dracula's bride or daughter because of the obvious sharp teeth.

They preferred large gatherings as the ample guests allowed them to blend in, especially Chloe who looked the most human. Emily who looked the most like a vampire, had no problem circulating since she was expected to have sharp pointy teeth.

One year, Emily entranced a beautiful young newlywed and lured her to the car where she fed. As they were exiting the vehicle, the husband saw them and accused his wife of infidelity. It started a heated argument and Emily entranced him to quiet things down. The poor wife, Fran was beside herself with guilt.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know you were married...I apologize for causing you so much trouble."

"How did you hypnotize Andrew so fast?"

"Oh, I ah...studied at university and I've always been fascinated..."

"That's an amazing gift you have..."

Fran vividly remembered Emily feeding.

Andrew was coming around.

"I better take him home...I've got a lot of 'splainin' to do as they say on the old "I Love Lucy" TV show.

"Again, I'm sorry...if you think it'll help, I go with you..."

"Thanks, but I can handle it. I'll tell him it was just curiosity but between you and me, it won't be the last time I cross the gender line! Anyway, yesterday I found out that I'm pregnant, so that'll help to make it up to him. Nothing makes a guy feel more manly than knocking up his wife!"

Fran gave Emily a huge hug.

"Thank you...I won't forget this experience...simply remarkable!"

As Fran led Andrew away, she turned and winked at Emily.

Generally, the teens didn't attract unwanted attention. Chloe was popular with young single guys, and it was the easiest time she had feeding. She'd play the coy, shy ingenue and it worked to her advantage. Wearing a tight blouse, showing lots of cleavage and a much shorter skirt may have contributed to her popularity. She certainly was not the innocent Dorothy from Kansas that everyone associated with the movie.

Najae's undead beauty was electrifying, and she caught many a hottie in her wide cast net. Blood were never a problem for her. She had the innate vampire ability to know when to stop feeding and the right moment to entrance the prey.

After a successful Halloween night, the friends would walk home hand in hand as female friends do.

"How'd you do tonight, Chloe?"

"I found a guy and he smelIed yummy. I hypnotized him and fed."

Emily hugged her friend with sympathy because she knew that her friend was the most reluctant vampire.

"Why is this so hard for me? Why do I even care? Before Ingrid decided to ruin my life, I loved romance."

"Don't be so hard on yerself...she'll get hers one of these days!" Najae said vehemently.

"I hope so, but you guys know that I don't hate anyone, except her! I'll say it again; she had no right to turn us into vampires. It should have been our choice to make, not hers! How can anyone, vampire or human be so thoughtless and selfish!"

Chloe was growling in her vampire voice; such was her dislike for her maker.

"Chloe, are you still hungry? You get like this when you haven't fed enough."

Emily said sympathetically with her arm around Chloe's shoulders.

"Yeah..."

Chloe lowered her head in recognition of the truth.

"Come on...let's find you something..."

The three were walking up Clark Hill Road, a beautiful development with big homes. With their super sensitive hearing, they followed the sounds of a party that could be heard down one of the side streets. When they stopped in front of very large brick colonial style, they heard females talking about a girl named Grace. It seems Grace was passed out drunk and had invited scads of friends from college, most which they didn't know.

"When she wakes up...she'll get an earful from me!" A very angry female said loudly.

"This is the perfect opportunity." Najae broadcast silently.

"Yeah...we won't have to sneak in..." (Emily)

As Emily snickered, the other two silently nodded.

"Do you hear any male voices? (Chloe)

"Hmm...not yet but I assume there'll be some..." (Najae)

Emily knocked on the door and it slowly opened, just wide enough for a very lovely but scowling face to peer out. Before any of the teen vampires could say a word...

"Did Grace invite all of you?"

Simultaneously, they nodded.

"Ok...come in..." The voice of the scowling face sounded exasperated.

The three crossed the threshold and were greeted by a house filled with partygoers in costume. The door person was dressed like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

"Sorry if I appear frustrated but as you can see, we are at capacity. I'm Jocelyn, by the way."

"That's Emily and Najae...and I'm Chloe...I promise, we'll behave..." Chloe said in her innocent and sincere voice.

"If you want something to drink, it's in the kitchen...that a way..."

Jocelyn pointed the way with her index finger.

"We're good for now...had some earlier and don't want to overdo it..."

Chloe said.

"Smart thinking...so do you know Grace from university? Lucky girl goes to Villanova."

"Umm...yeah, from there..."

"Well, feel free to mingle..."

"Let's communicate with our thoughts...it's too crowded in here. Ok?" (Najae)

Since they didn't want to appear conspicuous, Emily filled three red Solo cups with beer and handed one to Chloe and Najae. In the basement a spirited game of beer pong was being played. The three vampires watched but so far not one hunky guy to satisfy Chloe had emerged from the throng. They drifted among the participants, listening to the conversations that centered mostly on females in relationships with other females.

"Where are the boys? All I smell are girls!" (Chloe)

"Yeah, what gives?" (Najae)

"Oh shit!" (Emily)

Chloe and Najae looked at their friend curiously.

"This is a hen party! Most of these girls are gay!" (Emily)

"You've got to be kidding! I can't win for losing!" (Chloe)

"What are the chances that we'd stumble on a lesbian Halloween party?" (Najae)

"Let's go..." (Chloe)

"Where are we going to find a guy at this late hour? It's already past 2am." (Emily)

Just then a beautiful girl dressed as a ballerina cozied up to Chloe.

"Hi, I'm Sienna...what's yer name?"

"Chloe."

"Pretty name for a very pretty girl!"

"She likes you...this could be yer chance..." (Emily)

"Oh ah...thanks but yer very pretty too..."

Chloe was being honest as Sienna was a bona fide hottie.

"Wanna hang out for a while?"

"I'm here with two friends but...yeah, sure."

"Come up stairs, I have some weed we can smoke..."

"Go with her...we'll communicate this way..." (Emily)

Sienna took Chloe's hand and up they went, then down a hallway to a room with an exceptionally large closet that served as the official smoking pot space. The ballerina fired up a bong and then handed it to Chloe.

"How do... I never used..."

When she was a mortal, Chloe only smoked pot sparingly and usually with her boyfriend at the time. It was one of those guilty pleasures that she could take or leave.

Sienna demonstrated the proper use and Chloe inhaled the potent smoke and held it before she released it.

"That was excellent...yer a fast learner!"

They took turns and Chloe realized that it had no effect on her at all.

"I feel...nothing Emily...is that possible?" (Chloe)

"Yeah, it's the same with alcohol, no effect." (Emily)

"Where's Najae?" (Chloe)

"She's talkin to a smokin hot chick and I'm sure she'll feed from her." (Emily)

"I guess I gotta feed from this girl?" (Chloe)

"Not unless you want to go hungry." (Emily)

When the human looked into Chloe's eyes, she suddenly felt detached from her surroundings and peaceful. The vampire fed cautiously until her thirst abated.

"Thank you." she whispered.

Chloe held the pretty girl until she came out of her trance.

"We should go downstairs. My friends will wonder where I am."

Sienna would remember Chloe feeding but before she was aware, Chloe and Emily disappeared, leaving Najae behind.

"Go guys...I'm fine...gonna have some fun...I'll catch up in no time." (Najae)

"What happened with you and the ballerina?" Emily asked Chloe.

Chloe was quiet.

"Come on dish."

"Nothing."

"Yer kidding?"

"Look Em, you know me and I'm being honest...I did drink from her, and I felt guilty. After all this time as a vampire, I struggle with my feelings."

"Hey, don't get upset...how's yer hunger?"

"Much better and that's why...I feel confused. I act like this immature vampire, unable to think clearly."

"Chloe, you were one of the most fair-minded humans and now vampires that I've have the privilege of knowing. You have an admirable code of ethics that is second to none."

Emily put a sympathetic arm around Chloe's shoulder as they walked.

"Thanks Em...you and Naj mean the world to me."

They heard footsteps and rushing up to take her place alongside them was Najae.

"Hey Naj"

"Hey guy's! Chloe did you feed?"

"Yes...I did. You know i don't like drinking from girls."

Chloe was clearly exasperated.

They quickened the pace because a tinge of pink was visible in the eastern sky. When they arrived back at the house, they hid in the garage, just to upset Ingrid who'd wonder where they were. On the second floor, was a makeshift room with blackout curtains and a full-size bed.

They held each other as they slept vampire style. It was very comforting, especially for Chloe who relished the contact with her friends.

Since the teens shunned Ingrid, she usually went to her old friends, the Komanski's. Despite her disappearance, they threw a party every year and it was a raucous affair. Finding a willing donor was very easy and she usually dressed as Count Dracula, much as Louisa had that first year. She preferred to stay in the shadows as she didn't want the Komanski's to recognize her.

It was another successful Halloween night. Ingrid fed judiciously from two young women. It was close to dawn when she arrived back home only to discover that her protégé's were missing. The compulsion to return to the place where they were turned was overpowering. Where could they possibly be?

Ingrid searched everywhere until she remembered the hiding place above the garage. It was frighteningly close to sunup and sure enough, that's where she found them, wrapped up in each other's arms. The sight made her horribly jealous, and her vampire temper flared. But it was too late to go back in the house, so she curled up in an overstuffed chair.

As the sun sank below the horizon, the three teens woke first, as they always did and saw Ingrid in the chair.

"Looky here...guess she found us..." Najae spoke cynically.

Chloe gave the inert figure a raspberry and extended the middle finger on her right hand. Ingrid was waking up.

"Next time girls, leave me a note or something."

"All of a sudden, yer our mother? You know we must return here. So, I'm asking you, where else could we possibly be?" Najae's tone was scathing.

Ingrid felt her vampire blood start to boil.

"It's a matter of courtesy and politeness..."

"Was that what you had in mind the night you ruined our lives? You were doing us a courtesy? Come on girls, let's get outta here, the bullshit is getting deep!" Chloe hissed.

"I'm shocked, that three young women were raised without any manners...you must have been yer parents' biggest disappointment!"

"Don't even try to get under our skin with that guilt crap. Our parents were always proud of us until we went missing, thanks to a thoughtless vampire who only cared about herself!" Emily growled.

Ingrid was fuming but that was usually how the conversations went, the teens spewing bitterness and venom at her. It was hopeless, they despised her, and it just kept getting worse. When dark, evil thoughts kept intruding in her mind, the time for a confrontation was ripe but she was undecided on how to make that happen. She wanted them to suffer but she knew that her only chance for some peace was to release them.one way that would cause tw

THE END AND A BEGINNING:

For the three teen vampires, their undead existence continued at its night-to-night routine. During the summer months the long days and short nights gave them plenty of time to rest, think and plan an escape. They shared one profound desire; to rid themselves of Ingrid's control.

When home computers were in vogue, Najae found a way to acquire one. Although, she had to "borrow" it, she vowed one day to pay for or replace it. Emily managed to get a fake library card and used it for books on computers. She learned every aspect of how to use it and shared that knowledge with Najae, and Chloe, who was not the air head that everyone thought she was. While not as brainy as her two friends, she understood the basic concepts. When the internet was born, they were on it.

Frequent excursions to the various area Malls to look for sustenance was a must. After conversion, all three teens were surprised that they were very hungry for blood.

However, Chloe who craved romance, preferred dating her prey. It usually only lasted a night or two or occasionally three if she really liked the guy. They'd donate their blood and oft times she failed to take enough and was still hungry.

Since they were close to Philadelphia, they'd frequent the nighttime scene at various clubs on the Waterfront or the social scene on South Street. It was easy slipping into nightclubs without being noticed and blending in with the crowd. Chloe looked the youngest of the three and would occasionally be asked to produce ID. A quick hypnotic suggestion would alleviate the problem. She also attracted the most attention from men and women. There was something about her that drew them in like a magnet but as was stated before, she strictly preferred young men. Women turned her off and only in extreme circumstances would she feed from a girl.

Emily and Najae were studious for vampires, and it was clear that the best friends were nothing like the awful creatures that were portrayed on television or in the movies. The need for blood as nourishment was omnipresent but they all practiced restraint and vowed never to harm a human unless it was necessary.

Ingrid's attraction for Chloe had turned into an obsession. Her desire for the blonde hottie had reached a level akin to blood lust. However, the three best friends always vampire slept together and were in each other's arms. It made her insanely jealous. Every dawn she'd try and think of a way to get the blonde into her bed, but they were thick as thieves and mostly ignored her.

Sadly, Ingrid's existence was as lonely as before the arrival of the teens. She hunted, fed, and slept by herself. They generally ignored her and her attempts to interact with them resulted in horrid, acrimonious arguments. Often, she'd think that turning them was a terrible idea as they completely resented what she did to them, especially Chloe.

With the passage of time, the mood in the house had steadily deteriorated. Kind words were few and far between as the three friends avoided any contact with her. While Ingrid toyed with the idea of releasing them, it was their piss poor attitudes toward her that built up hostile resentment in her.

Finally, Ingrid concluded that the only way she'd find any peace was to free the teens. Her human characteristics were telling her to release them and she pushed the sinister and dark thoughts out of her mind. Free the three teens, it was the only way to make amends for her actions.

After a tension filled weekend where bitter, hateful, and malicious words were exchanged between the two camps, Ingrid made a proposal.

"I've decided to release all three of you."

The three friends looked at each other in disbelief.

"What did you say?" Najae asked.

"You heard me..."

"Why?" Why all of a sudden?" Najae asked suspiciously.

"I'm leaving to join my maker in South Carolina. You may stay here as long as you like. I don't know when or if I'll be back."

"I don't trust you..." Emily said.

"I'm sincere. I've caused all of you enough harm by my thoughtless actions."

The three teen vampires gazed warily at their maker.

"After sunset, I'll depart. I hope that my apology will help to heal the wounds that I opened. It was never my intention to harm any of you but now I realize that it was short sighted thinking. I'm painfully aware that you will always resent me, despise and hate me. You made it perfectly clear that we can never be friends. My maker will welcome me and at the very least I will feel accepted."

Ingrid left to sleep until nightfall, her vampire heart heavy with emotion.

The teens slept together as always and woke as the sun set in the west. They watched with intense curiosity as Ingrid silently left but turned to wave goodbye. None of the teens, returned the wave and were ecstatic for her departure.

"Now that she's gone, let's go hunt for prey. Najae said relieved.

The mood had lightened considerably, and each teen was feeling it.

"I know I don't say it very much, but I love you guys!" Chloe trumpeted.

Later that night they found sustenance for their friend. Emily entranced a young man at the Wawa and led him to the car. Chloe fed judiciously.

"Thank you both...It feels good...the freedom, knowing we don't have to go back there and see her..."

Emily and Najae nodded in agreement.

"Why did she do it? Why did she give us our freedom?" Chloe asked.

"Don't know for sure... it's been thirty years since that night...all her plans went to shit when we wouldn't do anything to befriend her. She regarded converting us as some wonderful gift, but it only caused intense resentment." Emily said.

"I think with all the disappointments, our lack of cooperation, our intense dislike for her, especially you Chloe, her vampire aspects took over and her human ones took a backseat." Najae spoke.

"I think she was intent on some kind of revenge. We gave her every chance to release us but, in the end, short of an all out war, she took the high road and released us. I don't know about you guys but the the feeling is indescribable." Emily sighed.

"Well, I feel much better..."

"Great Chloe, what do you wanna do now?"

"Can we go look at the puppies?"

Emily and Najae groaned but they'd honor their dear friend's request.

CHLOE'S BLUES:

The teen vampires stayed in the home Ingrid's great aunt left her. They quickly discarded reminders of Ingrid and shed the outdated décor for a more modern look. Najae made sure the real estate taxes were paid and the property properly maintained to avoid any unwanted attention. Anyone driving by would see a charming, well-kept old Victorian house.

Amazon Prime was a godsend and packages and boxes started arriving on their doorstep. Chloe was their fashion and home decor guru.

"No Naj...move the vase more to the left...yeah...that's good."

"Can we stop now Chloe?"

"Ok..."

"We need to feed...I'm hungry and I'm sure yer hungry, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am but I like decorating..."

"Maybe afterward? Emily can help...I must spend time with the internet businesses."

Emily walked in the room with the ubiquitous book in hand.