The Lost Notebook Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Care to join us?", Mae asked. Mike responded by taking off his shirt and pulling down his pants in what might be a world record speed before crawling on to the bed.

"My turn", Mae said. I crawled to the side of the bed as Mike slid behind her and began rubbing his hard cock along her slit, leaving a trail of precum on her pussy lips.

"Put it in. Stop teasing", Mae commanded. Mike immediately obliged and pushed his hard cock into our art professor.

I watched with a mixture of excitement and shock as Mike and Mae fucked in rhythm. Mike would occasionally lean forward to caress her breasts or kiss her neck, never removing his cock from her pussy.

"Get on top", Mike said as he slid out of her and laid backwards. Mae crawled on top and positioned herself over his cock before slowly sliding down. I watched Mike's cock head part her pussy lips as they both moaned.

Mae began slowly bouncing up and down on his cock before her pace picked up. She began fingering her clit and I could tell she was already close to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum", Mike said.

"Hang on, I'm close", Mae said as she fingered her clit with more intensity. Mike looked towards me as I sat mesmerized at this scene. Mike turned back to look at Mae's bouncing tits above him as her orgasm hit and she clamped down on his cock and arched backwards in pleasure.

Instinctively I leaned forward and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock moments before his orgasm hit. I could feel it pulsing in my hand as jet after jet of cum filled Mae. It was incredible.

Mae crawled off Mike and laid back. I slid forward to her pussy and licked some of the cum that was leaking out along her lips and in her neatly trimmed bush and swallowed. I crawled on top of Mae to give her a kiss, with her and Mike's juices still on my lips, before we all collapsed in silence on the bed. I'd only ever seen that in a porn movie and it always looked hot. I can attest that it was.

We awoke in the morning and headed back home. I think Mike and I were both in a mix of shock and excitement about what had happened.

"Class is going to be interesting huh?", Mike asked somewhat rhetorically, as we took the short drive home.

"We should be careful", I said. "That was incredible, though".

---------------

To my surprise, class on Monday was completely normal. Mae didn't say anything to us, save for a smile in our direction as we walked in that day, and we completed our lesson and split apart to attend our classes separately. Things started to change, though, when we went to class on Friday.

I split up from Mike to hit the restroom (what they say is true, I have to pee all the time). Mike went ahead into class. We were a few minutes early. When I walked in, Mike was standing at the front of the class whispering with Mae. She leaned to his ear and said something, which caused him to nod to her. I saw him brush his hand along her arm before turning around and going to our seats, where I was waiting. Other students start filling the room.

"What was that?", I asked. Mike leaned towards my ear.

"She was telling me that she got her period and felt sad about it.", he whispered. The thought of Mike impregnating another woman in the span of 5 months was both terrifying and incredibly sexy. "She wants another baby. You've inspired her", he said.

"Ok, and that was it?" I asked.

"Not exactly. She's going to be fertile the weekend after next and wants to get together with us", he said. "What do you think?"

"You know I'm going to be back at my parents house for a girl's weekend out with my sister and my friends.", I replied.

"Let's talk about this later", he said.

-------------------

As we walked out of class the subject came up again. Mike's idea was that he could get it started with Mae and when I got back Sunday afternoon, I could join in. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, although the idea of seeing Mae pregnant with Mike's baby was actually making me hot. Still though, the implications here were hard to process.

"Ok. Let's do it. She is cute and I can see that you want this." I said with a hint of reluctance.

"Thanks babe. When you get back, I'm sure you'll have a good time too.", he said. "This is just a fun favor for Mae and I still want to be with you and you alone," he said.

That was the first time he had said anything like this to me. I felt reassured but a little bit jealous. I guess we'll see what happens.

-----------------------

The next week and a half passed in a blur. We were both busy with class, housework, shopping, and other things. I was looking forward to my trip but also a bit of regret that I wouldn't be there to watch Mike impregnate another woman.

Mike was excited by it all, and would occasionally talk about how hot it will be to have sex with Mae knowing that they are trying to conceive, and how her pregnant body might look different than mine. I could see a bulge in his pants which I always took care of one way or the other when these discussions got going, often 2-3 times per day.

On Wednesday night, as I was riding him cowgirl on our couch, he started sharing some more details of what he was planning to do with her.

"After this, I can't cum until Friday. I need to save up", he said. "I think the best position will be doggy as I can go deep and cum directly into her cervix.", he said. Mike and I had watched a video online while he was doing "research" for this that suggested he should bring her to an orgasm after he cums inside her first, and that would help "suck up" his semen. I listened as he went on.

"Maybe I will eat her out after. That might be hot", he said. Should I be worried about how excited he was for this?

"How about if you eat ME out?" I said.

"Ohhh....k...", Mike grunted as he came inside me before dropping to his knees and licking me clean.

------------------------

Mike dropped me off at the airport on Thursday night for my flight home. We shared a kiss and I knew the next person to kiss him would be the next girl he impregnated. I could only imagine now what he would be thinking about. He was planning to attend class on Friday to make final arrangements with Mae before meeting her on Friday night at our place. Mae was getting a weekend sitter for her house as she had custody of her son that weekend.

I had a great weekend with my sister and friends. They were mesmerized by my form, and wanted to hear all the lurid details of Mike, the sex, how my tits felt, and everything. It was awkward to say anything, and little did they know that my boyfriend was back at our house attempting to knock up our art professor as we shopped for maternity clothes and went to a musical together.

My mind wandered repeatedly to what might be happening, and I had a near constant wet spot in my panties. Mike and Mae conceiving a new life in our bed was a constant thought. After the musical on Saturday night, I masturbated in my childhood bedroom imagining Mike's cock spurting into Mae and what it's going to be like to come home on Sunday.

I was about to find out.

---------------------------

My flight landed at 3 PM on Sunday and I took the most anxious cab ride of my life back to our apartment. As the taxi dropped me off and I rolled my bags to our door, I could see all of the shades closed. Mae's car was parked on the street with a parking ticket on it.

I put my key in the door and opened it slowly. The place was a mess. Sunlight was streaming in through the edges of the shades, illuminating our small living room. A polka dot dress was on the floor and Mike's jeans were in a bunch next to them. A Domino's pizza box was on the kitchen counter, half eaten. Two empty bottles of Chardonnay sat on the coffee table. The TV was on but muted. Red stiletto heels were in the hallway leading to our bedroom, along with a garter belt. Mike had a thing for the "Pinup girl" look and I think Mae obliged him.

The door was just ajar. The apartment smelled like cum. I could hear panting and the creaking of the mattress from behind the door. It was like a crime scene of sex and debauchery.

I approached and slowly opened the door. The mess extended into here. Mike was on top of Mae, the light beans from the blinds illuminating their sweaty form. Mae was wearing thigh high stockings and one leg was on Mike's shoulder and the other to his side. The sheets were half on the floor and there were pillows strewn about, including one under Mae's hips. Mae started encouraging him as I watched in silence for a moment.

"Cum for me. One more time. Give me your baby. Make my belly swell", Mae said.

"You're going to look so fucking hot. I want to suck your milk filled tits," Mike said as he increased his pace. The angle let him bury his cock to the hilt on each stroke. Mae turned her head and saw me standing there.

"Welcome. You're just in time for the grand finale", she said as Mike continued his pace. I began undressing. I sat down and could see cum pooling on the bed and dripping out of her raw, swollen pussy. This must be sloppy eighths.

"Let Julia join", Mae said. Mike crawled off of Mae and gave me a "Hello" kiss as Mae flipped over to give Mike access to her. His breath smelled like Mae's pussy. She spread her legs a bit and Mike crawled behind her and slipped his cock back into her.

"I want to eat that pregnant pussy", Mae said. I moved to lay against the headboard as Mae immediately buried her face in me.

Mike was still pounding away but I could see that his strokes were getting shorter and slower, a sure sign he was about to pop.

"I'm gonna cum. Let's make a baby. Do you want it Mae?", he asked.

"Knock her up. Make her belly swell. Cum for me", I said.

"Do it now", Mae said as Mike reached around to finger her clit. Mike buried his cock to the hilt into this thick Asian vixen and started cumming one last time.

Mike held his cock inside her as he fingered her clit intensely. My orgasm hit and I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear (god knows what they have already heard...), and as I was coming down from my orgasmic high, Mae came while Mike's softening cock was still inside of her, holding his cum inside her.

We all collapsed onto the bed together, once again, in shades of our first time together. The stakes were much different now. Mike propped a pillow up under Mae's hips again as we both admired her swollen, cum soaked pussy, to give her the best shot of conceiving. I imagined the millions of sperm swarming her waiting egg as we lay intertwined on the bed.

"There is no way I am not knocked up after that weekend", she said with an exhausted sigh. I saw an ovulation test kit on the nightstand with 2 blue lines on it, and figured she was probably right.

We all fell asleep together and parted ways the next day. Mike kept her soaked panties as a souvenir of their weekend together.

It took a couple of washings to get all of the cum out of our bed sheets.

----------------------

The fall semester wrapped up a couple of weeks later. Mae never did say much else to us after that night, and Mike stopped by her office after the semester was over to find it dark and empty. It seemed strange to be a coincidence.

I know he was a bit disappointed, but more worried and curious. Over winter break he noticed her faculty page on the University website disappeared as well. We drove by her house a couple of weekends but her car was never there and it looked like no one had been there in weeks. The curiosity slowly faded as things got busy.

Both of us started preparing for the baby's arrival. My mother came out which dampened our sex life a bit, and we had to sneak around more to satisfy each other.

Mike asked me to marry him a few weeks before I was due, and we had a simple ceremony on the beach, my 8 month belly fitting very snugly into a maternity wedding dress. It was romantic and sexy.

The baby came at the end of February, and we decided to name her June in tribute to our time in Fine Art 120. We settled into a routine as I took the semester off and my mom helped us manage the baby.

----------------------

My mom went back home at the end of March. A few days later, as Mike was studying and I was nursing June on the couch, I heard a knock at the door. I put June down in her crib and pulled my top down over my now milk filled F cups and opened the door.

I was greeted by the sight of Mae. She was wearing her plaid skirt and a baggy green jacket. Without saying a word she unzipped her jacket exposing a short crop red top and her heavily pregnant belly.

"Hi. It's nice to see you again," she said. "Clearly you can see our weekend together was a success, but I owe you an explanation."

Mike walked up and stood next to me at the door, his jaw agape at the sight of Mae. Her belly was far larger than mine ever was, and she had stretch marks along the sides. Her belly button had popped out and there was a prominent dark line running down her belly.

"It is nice to see you. Glad to see it worked, but we were worried", I said.

Mae took a folded piece of paper out of her purse and handed it to Mike, in a scene reminiscent of that day in class. Instead of a sketch, it was a sonogram picture. There were 2 circles drawn on it.

"Twins," Mae said. "Can I come in?"

To be continued...

12