The Lost Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yeah, that's what got us here in the first place" she giggled as she rubbed my hand on her belly.

I know I should have been worried about other things, like supporting a baby and getting a job. That anxiety could wait. The thought of seeing Julia grow and see her tits resting on her enormous belly was going to be incredible. Her nipples darkening and growing. Tasting her milk as it leaked from her tits while she came all over my cock every night. Flipping her over doggy style and grabbing her milk filled tits and round belly while sliding in and out of her swollen pussy. It was almost too much to imagine.

My cock was nearly at full tilt and I could feel precum making a wet spot in my boxers. She must have sensed my mind wandering off.

"Are you ok?" she said. "My parents know. They didn't speak to me for 6 weeks but have come around to the idea of a granddaughter. My mom will fly out to help after winter break"

"Yes...just...why didn't you call and tell me?" I said as I wondered which of the times we fucked was the one that did it. Was it the first night? Or the time I slid her panties to the side and filled her with cum behind the engineering building while people walked in the corridors above us? It was just...hot. My cock spurting into her cervix and my sperm swarming her waiting egg.

"I wanted you to be able to admire your handiwork" she said with a smile. "You're hard and I can't get any more pregnant. Where's this studio apartment?" she asked as I leaned in for a kiss.

She brushed her hand against my crotch, trying not to be seen. "Wow. I don't know if you can make it that far" she said with a giggle.

"It's still early. I bet we can find an empty classroom!" as I took her hand and pulled my pregnant girlfriend from her chair as we walked toward the engineering building where it all started.

To be continued...

12