The Lost Prince Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gula frowned for a moment, "Did they say nephilim?"

Colin burst through the door without even thinking. The shattered wood sprayed across the street showering a large floof male with debris. But his irate yelling took a back seat as Colin ran towards a large crowd forming in the main street.

"Back!" A sharp voice screamed. "I will kill every fucking one of you!"

Colin recognised the voice and snarled. Without a second of hesitation, he started shoving people aside. There went up a chorus of angry shouts as he pushed his way through. A large floof turned with a scowl and planted his feet. Colin barely felt it as he shoulder checked the large, furry man. Storming into the centre of the crowd, he could see them both. Ira was standing over Kasey, who cowered, but otherwise seemed unharmed.

"Ah, the man of the fucking hour!" Ira grinned. "Look, I don-"

Ira flew over the heads of everyone in the square, before landing with a hard thump. Colin was breathing heavily as the black flames, framing his red body and outstretched wings made him look truly monstrous. Straightening, he checked his knuckles to see them unblemished from the punch. Then, with a glare at those around, the crowd parted and pushed back giving him an unobstructed view of the small demon woman.

Ira sat up, feeling the welt on her chin. With a growl, she got to her feet and stared at the incubus that hit her. She didn't care for a single moment as he practically leaked his power through the town. Demon children were immune to most things, and were as pure as any angel claimed to be. So it was only the adults being affected by his angry lust. Ira could even see the annoying nephilim writhing on the ground from the force of it. Clearly, going after her was the right choice. He wasn't going anywhere without her.

"Alright," Ira growled. "Lets try this-"

The second blow slammed her into the ground. Followed by a mighty kick to her ribs, sending her airborne again. This time as she hit the ground, she was too dazed to catch herself. But as she came to a stop, she could taste blood in her mouth. BLOOD! It had been years since she'd felt real combat. With a grin, she sat up, only to see Colin's fist a moment before it slammed her, head first into the ground. Spitting out a mouthful of dirt, Ira screamed and shot upward.

Colin was so sick of this shit. It had been a day. One single day. He'd met Libi, his best friend had told him she wanted children. He'd been turned into a demon. Nearly been killed by an angel. Got sent to hell. Ended up with two more mates and finally. This small, angry demon, who wouldn't leave them alone, put her hands on Kasey. And that meant she'd also done something to Libi! He didn't feel good about kicking someone while they were down. But anger got the better of him at the time. As the small woman hit the ground, he calmed slightly. Moving to check to see if she was hurt, it was her gleaming smile that had him punch her. With the height difference, she slammed face first into the ground with a heavy thump.

"Oh shit," Colin groaned, before bending to make sure she was okay.

But as she leaped upward with a scream, her claws raked up his chest. White hot lines of pain lanced across his skin as the small woman landed. With a feral growl, she leaped, swinging her claws around to open him up a second time. Colin leaped back with a flap of his wings and she snarled at him with frustration. As she landed, she dropped to all fours and charged, going for an uppercut. But Colin leaped over her as she raced past. Spinning to meet Colin, his hand closed around her neck.

"Bad move, you pretty little fuck!" She snarled.

Digging her claws into his arm, she went to work trying to tear his flesh open. She'd made a single cut, when gravity shifted and she slammed into the ground. The impact drove the wind out of her and she lay gasping on the ground. The incubus stood over her as the nephilim came and grabbed his arm.

"Colin, we need to go!" She cried.

Then two floof twins raced up. The first carried a backpack along with a mace and a large axe. The second was carrying Libi, who was still unconscious. The incubus's attention immediately shifted as they arrived.

"Libi? What's wrong with her?" He fawned over the succubus.

"Poison, I think," the floof replied. "You said you had friends, so I went and sniffed her out. She's still breathing though."

Colin whirled around, glaring at Ira. She was helpless in his gaze as his power flowed through her like a tsunami. Her body did things she didn't understand and she felt a desire like nothing she'd ever felt before.

"What did you do to her?!" He snarled.

Ira trembled. For the first time in her life. She felt something real. Sure, she'd been horny before. But this was so much more. And it didn't make sense. He was an incubus. But... Her eyes widened as she saw similar looks from the floof and the nephilim.

"Yours," Ira squeaked.

As claws burst from the incubus's hands, he grabbed her around the throat and yanked her up into the air. He stared into her eyes and she trembled seeing the rage building in the depths of his soul. She knew now, without a doubt, that the prince had returned. And he was only getting more powerful with every minute spent on this plan.

"It. Wears. Off," Ira choked out as her prince squeezed. "Safe!"

But that last word broke through. She could see the rage boiling in the background, but it simmered down. He dropped her on the ground, letting her gasp in a lungful of air. Without a word, he plucked the unconscious succubus from the arms of the floof, and stormed off in the direction of the forest. Ira was left panting on the ground, with blood dripping from her mouth, as her juices dripped between her legs.

"Pretty little thing, now you've been-"

The floof yelped as his hand separated from his body. Ira's next blow eviscerated him and he collapsed to his knees, desperately trying to hold his guts in. Grabbing him by the head, she snarled as she twisted violently as it popped clean off his shoulders. The rest of the townsfolk took several steps back as Ira dropped the floofs head. His expression was frozen in shock, with his eyes wide in terror.

"Nobody touches me, but my mate," she hissed.

Chapter Ten - 18976

"Are you seriously going to carry her the whole way there?" Gula asked.

"If I have to," Colin nodded.

"You know, she woke up an hour ago, right?" Alug chimed in.

Colin just nodded as he felt Libi tense in his arms. Truth be told, he knew a lot more than he did before. As they walked Colin had noticed an odd feeling. Like a mild itch he couldn't quite scratch. Instead of ignoring it, he pushed some of his energy into it, and the world around him opened. He could feel the general emotions of those around him. He could sense Kasey's worry and apprehension. Gula and Alug were almost identically horny and frustrated. Libi, as she woke, had felt a deep sense of fear and comfort, laying in his arms. But it was the last one. One filled with rage and regret as it trudged along behind them, out of sight.

"She has a point though, LIbi," Colin smiled without looking down. "It's been a few hours and I'm happy to carry you. But it would put us in an awkward position if anyone tries anything stupid."

"Can I have a kiss first?" She asked quietly.

Colin smiled and lifted her higher. Libi crooned softly as their lips met. Her fear was still in place, but he could feel her trust in him overriding it. So he slowed for a moment and set her legs on the ground.

"So... What's going on anyway. Who are the floof?"

Colin took her hand and started walking again. "After you told me I should try and sleep with someone for supplies, I ended up with them."

"So, what are they doing here."

"We're his mates," Gula said softly.

Libi nodded for a second, before shaking her head and coming to a complete stop. "Wait... What?"

Alug and Gula turned around and stared nervously at Libi as they held hands. "We don't really know," Gula said.

"He slept with us and... It got really intense... We've been with incubi before, but... Not like him. And, it just sorta happened. His power..."

"It filled you up inside," Libi nodded. "I know. He did the same to me and before I knew it, I was practically begging. I wouldn't even admit it that he owned me until he made me."

Colin sighed, "I don't own anybody."

Libi smiled and nodded, "Yeah you do. And trust me, we're fine with it."

"How?"

"You're looking at it from a human standpoint," Libi smiled and started walking. "The way it usually happens, either we find someone weaker than us and bind them with our power. Or someone more powerful finds us, and binds us under their control. The more powerful the demon, the more mates they will have."

"We didn't want mates," Gula frowned.

Alug nodded along, "We don't want to be in charge. We always hoped a big strong floof would come along and take us."

"I'm not a floof," Colin frowned.

"The lost prince," Kasey said softly.

Everyone froze, before turning to face the previously silent nephilim.

"It can't be," Alug said, staring at Colin in shock.

"What other explanation is there?" Libi said with a beaming smile.

"It's happened before," Gula said weakly. "It's rare, but possible if a demon is powerful enough, to take one not of their kind."

"He's already got two!" Libi pointed at the twins.

"Three," Colin sighed.

The four ladies pinned him with their looks. "That... Small demon woman."

"The claws," LIbi wondered out loud.

"The muscles," Alug and Gula said in unison.

"The empathy," Kasey whispered.

Colin's eyes snapped up to the nephilim, while she blushed furiously. Taking a deep breath, Colin put that aside for now. "So, what. Every time I take a lover, I'm going to change?"

"Maybe," Libi said softly. "The legends say, the Prince was a mix of everyone. That he alone could unite us against heaven."

"I don't want that," Colin grumbled. "Don't get me wrong, I'd kill Michael if I could," He noticed the twins look confused at the name, but Kasey waved off their questions. "But I've got no interest in being this prince. I was born on earth. I have parents, they're probably worried sick about me."

"If you go to earth, the angels will try to kill you," Kasey said softly.

The others nodded in agreement. "Wait, if I'm a demon prince, how did I get to earth anyway?"

"We kidnapped you, as a baby," Kasey said. "Without you growing up, the demon clans fractured. A regent was put in charge to hold things together, but..."

"He's not a prince," Libi growled.

"More worried about his nail polish than leading," Gula sighed. "We've had a few wars over the millennia since he was put in charge."

"Hasn't anyone tried to fight him?" Colin asked.

"Might makes right," Libi pouted slightly.

"So, what makes you think he's just going to roll over and put me in charge?"

The others glanced worryingly at one another. But they stayed silent.

***

Superbia frowned as the portal closed. Ira had been late before, but never this late. With a growl, she whirled around and stalked silently out of the portal room. The spell that opened the portal would take time to recharge. But she wanted to be ready the moment it did. Letting herself into the throne room through a side door, she frowned, seeing Andradox roughly fucking one of his mates over his throne. Despite the rather basic rutting, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Right up until Andradox trembled in climax. Yanking his cock free of his mate, Andradox dragged the man from his throne and sat down. His mate, still reeling from the sudden withdrawal, stumbled towards the rear of the hall where their quarters were.

"Ah, Superbia," Andradox purred, shifting in position to make sure his cock was on full display. "What brings you to me?"

"My Lord," Superbia bowed slightly, keeping her eyes firmly fixed on his face. "I require permission to put together a small force."

Andradox frowned, both in displeasure that she wasn't admiring him, and at her words. "For what purpose?"

"One of my agents has failed to return," she grit her teeth. "I want to send a group to discover what has happened. She was rather valuable."

Andradox mulled it over for a moment. "Has this agent ever failed before?"

"Not since she started working for me, during the end of the heavenly war."

Andradox frowned, thinking about his time as a lowly soldier. He fought of course, and killed his way to the top. After the prince was taken, he was the most senior member of the military and fell naturally into the position of regent.

"Very well Superbia, keep me informed."

Superbia schooled her expression and bowed. "Yes, my lord."

Turning, she left as quickly as she would allow herself. Truth be told, she wasn't all that worried. If her hunch about the true nature of their target was correct. Ira was probably still alive. After all, who but the prince could tame that wrathful little monster.

***

"Colin?"

Colin looked over as Kasey sat beside him. He smiled and offered his hand that she took in her own. Staring into the flames they listened to the soft pops of the wood as it burned.

"How are you holding up?" She asked.

Colin smiled. No matter what happened, she would always be his best friend. Forever looking out for him. "I'm... Okay." He said, giving her hand a squeeze. "This is all so... Different. First I bump into Libi, then you're a nephilim, angels want to kill me. We're in hell, things are trying to kill me. And..."

"And?"

"And I'm surrounded by beautiful, powerful women, who are practically throwing themselves at me."

"Got that right," Libi said from across the fire.

Alug and Gula stopped kissing for a moment to flash him a pair of lascivious grins. Colin grinned at them all and turned to face Kasey. "What about you, how are you holding up?"

Kasey sighed. "My parents have probably disowned me. The angels would have exiled me. I'm stuck in hell, a place where just about every creature alive wants to torture and kill me. And then I have you, and nothing else matters."

"Kasey-"

"Please make love to me?" She asked softly, clutching his hand. "Please don't make me wait. I've waited so long already, and Libi got in first, before the twins came in. I don't have a probl-"

Colin kissed her. Kasey's breath hitched and she froze at the contact. She'd fallen in love with him as a child and knew he was the one for her. Only now, a decade later, he was finally kissing her, the way she always dreamed.

"We'll give you two a little space," Libi smiled.

"Don't stay up too late," Colin grinned.

Alug rolled her eyes, "You have the only tent!" Before gritting her teeth as Gula's tongue pressed between her legs.

Colin scooped Kasey into his arms and carried her towards the tent. It was tall, but not particularly long. Colin wasn't sure how they were all going to fit, but as he stepped inside, he froze. Kasey's mouth was as wide as his, as Colin stepped back out of the tent to try and rationalise what he was seeing.

"Something wrong?" Libi smiled, cocking her head to one side.

"How?" Colin asked.

"We have our luxuries, even without human technology," she shrugged. "Humans put people on the moon. Demons worked out spatial dimension enchantments."

Colin frowned, "Why was the bar so big then? Why didn't they just make it a door with an enchantment behind it?"

"Cost, mostly," Libi shrugged. "You could do as you said. But the power cost for the enchantment would mean you'd need to guarantee numbers of patrons inside at all times for the enchantment to drain."

Colin frowned, "The tent is draining us?"

Libi nodded, "A little yeah. Making a permanent structure with the enchantment is expensive. A couple of rooms is one thing, a whole building is much more."

"We used to be able to power the enchantments enough to last almost twenty hours before it collapsed," Gula said, propping herself up from between Alug's legs. Alug for that matter was gasping softly as she came down from the orgasm her sister just gave her. "Between the four of us, we should be able to keep the enchantment going permanently if we needed to."

Shaking his head, Colin decided it wasn't worth thinking about. Turning, he pushed back into the tent and wondered as he walked inside. The inside of the tent was a large room. The walls and ceiling were made of the same canvas of the tent, but that's where the similarities stopped. The room was large, with a bed at the far end, far larger than he would have expected. To get there, he needed to walk through a seated area and around a large bath. Considering the taps mounted to the side, there was running water as well.

"This is amazing," Kasey said.

With a grin, Colin remembered the slender nephilim still perched in his arms. She grinned too, knowing what he was feeling. Carrying her to the bath instead of the bed. With a sigh, he had to put her down, where she stepped aside as Colin worked the taps. As the water flowed, he tested the temperature and added a little more hot.

"Colin?"

With a smile, Colin turned and froze in place. Kasey was standing there, shifting nervously from one foot to the other. She had her beautiful white wings covering her body, and the contrast was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen. With a nervous smile, she started pulling her wings back, exposing more of her dark skin. Colin's mouth went dry as her naked form slowly presented itself. Her dark hair draped down the sides of her face, ending below her shoulders. The slight pout of her lips trembled under his gaze. Looking lower, her slender neck made Colin wonder how she'd squirm if he lightly nipped at it with his teeth.

Lower still, her breasts were perfectly round and proportioned. They stuck out slightly and with her erect nipples they pointed directly at him. Looking further down, the flat expanse of her stomach gave way to a slender, but shapely set of hips. Moving lower, he could see a thin layer of naturally sparse fuzz covering her mons. Colin could see that she was trimmed to her bikini line. Her thighs were firm and slightly muscular, before turning to her calves that bulged slightly. Finally, Colin smiled at her dainty little feet, with paw prints painted on her nails.

"Well?"

Colin looked her in the eyes. "You're absolutely stunning."

Kasey blushed, pulling her hands up to cover her face. But Colin wasn't having any of it. Stepping up, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a kiss. She squeaked at his sudden contact but accepted his kiss with passion. She was finally getting what she always wanted. Snapping her eyes open, Colin froze, feeling her shift in demeanor. Before he could respond, she was tearing at his pants. His shirt wasn't able to fit since he'd grown his bulk, but his pants were in the way. Bending, she shoved them down, taking his underwear with them. As she sat up, she froze. Colin's cock stood proudly before him, twitching with his heartbeat. It was so close she could almost feel the warmth of the blood pumping through it.

Reaching up, she didn't even think until it was in her grasp. Colin bit his lip, staring down at her. Her soft hand held him gently as she slowly twisted and teased his length. Turning her head up to look at him, she smiled and stood.

"Get in the bath."

Colin scrambled into the water, turning the taps off a moment later as the water sloshed behind him. Turning, Kasey pressed him into the side of the bath. She grinned and nervously bit her lip as her hands found his cock under the water. Colin moaned as she slowly washed away the sweat and grime that had built up on his skin. Letting go with one hand, Kasey leaned forward, grabbing a bar of soap conveniently left beside the tub. Then she went back to cleaning. She took extra care to make sure Colin was good and clean, which she judged by the sounds he made.

1...45678...21