The Lost Prince Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are you doing, to keep them safe?" Mary asked.

"I have the support of Mistress Furore and Master Bater. Next stop is the lamia to see if I can get them on side, then I suppose I'm heading for the land of the succubi."

Mary nodded, "How do you intend to cross the ocean to the lamia?"

"Abella is apparently coming with us. I'm assuming at this stage she knows the way. Worst comes to worst," Colin flapped his wings gently," we fly."

Mary grinned, "And when you get there?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. Find some locals and ask for directions maybe?"

Mary giggled. "There are many dangers in the deserts. The lamia themselves are only part of it. Bandits, monsters in the sands, maybe a worm or two."

"And what do you suggest?" Colin asked.

Mary smiled sharply.

"Nooooo," Ira growled. "Colin, what the fuck is she doing?"

Colin sighed as he stopped beside the carriage and looked up at Ira, who was literally flexing her claws and spines while staring at Mary. Mary, for that matter, just looked extremely uncomfortable in her state of undress.

"I'll be right back," Amare said, before darting off.

"Colin, I have some concerns," Cupi said nervously, staring at Mary.

Colin sighed, "First, does anyone have any experience travelling through the lamias desert, or know where we can find their leaders?"

Colin kept his eyes on Cupi. He figured if any of them would know, it would be her. But it was Libi who spoke up.

"I know where it is."

Colin gave her a smile. "Can you lead us there on foot?"

That had her smile droop for a moment, "I... I'm sure I can."

Colin smiled back and blew her a kiss. "Like it or not, we're travelling by land, sea, then land again. Mary," Colin gestured to the lich in question, "Has informed me there are certain dangers in the desert and she has agreed to come along."

"How do you know she won't turn on us?" Dia asked quietly.

"I don't," Colin said simply. "But I don't think she will."

"Here!" Amare's voice called out.

The beautiful floof stuffed a sundress into Mary's arms. The lich unfurled the fabric and looked it over for a moment. Realising what it was, she quickly pulled it over her head.

"There, that's better isn't it?" Amare smiled.

"Thank you," Mary said in a small voice, as she slowly stroked the fabric. "I'll bring it back, I promise."

"Keep it," Amare smiled. "It's one I don't wear often."

"Thank you," Mary said again.

"We're ready," Abella called as she got up onto the driver's seat.

Colin turned to Amare, who's bright smile dropped somewhat. "Please?" She asked softly. "I won't be any trouble, I promise."

Colin kissed her firmly. She melted into his arms and he enjoyed the closeness he had with her. But he pulled away to see her sad smile. "I'll come back, I promise. Maybe not every day, but I'll come back to the room when I can."

"I... I j-just don't-"

"I just don't want to see you in danger," Colin cut her off. "You're not a fighter. You're a lover. A sweet, beautiful young woman and I want you to stay here where it's safe. Please?"

Colin sat on the back of the wagon as the keep slowly descended over the horizon later that day. With his enhanced vision, he could still see Amare watching from the balcony at the top of the keep. He could still see the slight bob of her shoulders as she cried.

"You did the right thing," Kasey said, touching his shoulder.

Colin nodded, but couldn't bring himself to look away. "We only had such a short time together," he said softly. "Just feel like I've abandoned her."

Kasey moved closer and laid her head on his shoulder. Colin instinctively put an arm around her waist and pulled her tightly against his hip. "I suppose we better hurry up and kill Andradox then."

That time, he smirked.