The Lost Tribe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally regained control of herself she moaned, "Oh yeah, that was so good, it's been a long time since I've cum that hard. You passed the first test, now let's see if you're as good with your cock. Get up here and give it to me until I beg you to stop."

Jason, feeling that he had little choice, moved up her body, between her powerful legs, until his rejuvenated cock was pushing at her entrance, and with just a little more pressure, slowly forced his nearly nine inches into her. Her eyes were wide open, a look of utter astonishment moved across her face. She may have been experienced compared to the younger members of the tribe, but she had never experienced anything this big before. It was long, thick, and seemingly, never ending.

Now it became a battle of wills, as Jason began to piston himself in and out of her with little regard for her wellbeing. This was pure animalistic fucking. The only question was who was going to bend to the will of the other. Because he had already cum three times, it was not going to be Jason. He felt her body trembling, as her orgasms rocked her repeatedly until she let out a scream that seemed to bounce of the walls of the cave as Jason emptied himself into her.

Her legs wrapped around his hips and over his ass in an attempt to hold him still as his body slowly ceased its own spastic movements. He lay motionless on her body, their breathing slowly returning to normal. Jason's mouth was positioned just over one of her breasts, which were larger than the younger ones but a little softer as well, the effects of motherhood and gravity taking their toll. He didn't know why he did it, he certainly could not go again anytime soon, but he found himself gently sucking on her hard-extended nipple.

"Oh, please; don't get me started again, please; don't, you'll kill me for sure." She whispered into his ear. "You are truly a great lover, much better than the last one. Now let me up. I have to assure the rest of them that you did the deed."

Having used up any reserved energy he had left, Jason just rolled off her, curled up into a fetial position, and fell asleep.

The next thing he became aware of was Anna, leaning over him, lightly striking his cheek as she called his name.

"Jason, wake up, we have to leave, and return home. You can't sleep here."

She got him to his feet and out of the cave. He was still naked, but he didn't care, two of the women held him upright as a third put her shoulder into his stomach and hoisted him onto her impressive shoulder and carried him back to Anna's cave, while Anna retrieved his loincloth and straightened out the cave for tomorrow's ceremony. When she finally got home, she found him sound asleep, snoring lightly as she crawled into bed with him.

"What were you doing with her? Jason," she said to him even though she knew he couldn't hear her. "I came back in and found you with your head between her legs, licking her as if she was a piece of candy. And doing it face to face, that's not how the ancient ones showed us to do it."

It took a long time for Anna to fall asleep that night. Her mind was trying to process all that she had observed. As she held him tightly to her body, she prayed to the Great Spirit to give him the strength to complete the task ahead, and to give to her the ability and the wisdom to learn what to do about the feelings that were racing through her body. And her mind.

For the next three days, Jason's routine was the same and far from routine. On the fifth morning, Jason could barely get to his feet. His body ached everywhere. He had come to the conclusion that having too much of a good thing was just as bad as having nothing at all. By the time that Anna returned to the cave with his dinner, Jason was in better spirits; only two more to go, one could be his grandmother, and the other was the woman for whom he was beginning to have deep feelings.

As nightfall approached, they walked across the valley in silence, each deep in their own thoughts. The crowd had already gathered in front of the cave as Jason entered. He was surprised to find the cave empty. Instead of entering the alcove and waiting to be called, Jason removed his loincloth and returned to what he, in his own head, referred to as the alter. He was gazing at the illustrations on the walls and the story that they told when Anna walked in.

"Running Deer is having second thoughts. She says that she does not want to waste any of your energy or essence on an old woman like her. I tried to tell her that it would be alright, but she wants to hear it from you."

"Fine; I'll get her." He said as he walked past Anna and out into the night. Jason's cock was already showing signs of life as he scanned the gathered crowd. He soon spotted her sitting with two of the older women; Starry Sky was one of them. With only a slight bit of hesitation, he approached the group who were deep in conversation and did not notice him as he approached. He stood directly in front of Running Deer; his erection was now standing proudly in front of her, pointing directly at her face.

"Come," was all he said as he extended his hand to her, helped her to her feet, and led her to the entrance of the cave. He let her enter first, following close behind her. As they passed Anna, who was standing with the bowl of lubricating gel, he said in a low voice, "please wait outside, I'll come out and get you when the time comes."

Anna slowly nodded her head, placed the bowl on the ground and retreated from the cave.

Jason turned from Running Deer and bent over to retrieve the bowl. When he turned back, he found Running Deer on her knees, her head resting on her hands, in anticipating his taking her.

"Noble woman; that is the position of an inferior waiting to be serviced in hope of making a baby, you deserve much more than that. Rise, and let us do this as a man and a woman, each wishing to please the other."

He took her hands in his and helped her once again to her feet. He stood in front of her taking in her beauty. She was several inches taller than he was, her silver hair was pulled back behind her head tied by a leather strap and hung half way down her back. Her shoulders were wide, and capped with solid looking muscle, the result of many years of hard work. Her limbs were sleek and firm, no hint of the saggy arms of an old woman. Her eyes were dark, as was her skin, which showed the effects of too many years in the harsh Arizona sun. She smiled at him as her hand gently encircled his throbbing member.

Jason kissed her lightly on her forehead and on each cheek before his lips covered her mouth. He could feel slight tremors running through her body. He knew he had judged her correctly, that she was a very passionate woman, who had long ago buried her emotions, and that they were now rising to the surface. His journey down her body was just beginning. Jason bent slightly and began to suck on one of her erect nipples, his tongue circling around it and his lips gently pulling on it. With his free hand, he grasped the other nipple, rolled it between his thumb and finger until she arched her back, and moaned. 'She was nearly ready,' he thought.

Handing her the bowl he gently commanded her, "Prepare me."

As if in a trance she accepted the bowl, sank to her knees and almost reverently spread a fine sheen of gel along his entire length. When he felt he was ready, he took the bowl from her and placed it on the ground. Extending his hands to her, he helped her to her feet again, steered her towards the ceremonial bed, and lowered her until her back rested on the bed. Jason sank to his knees between her outstretched legs and slowly ran his hands along her inner thighs until he reached his ultimate goal. However, he did not mount her; instead, he lowered his mouth to her sex, running his tongue up her center as he breathed in her earthy scent. Her moans signaled her quickly approaching orgasm. When it hit, her body trembled as she began to pant.

Jason waited until her breathing returned to normal before placing his erection at her entrance. He lowered his body until he was resting on her chest, their lips locked in a loving embrace as he slowly entered her. Inch by inch he entered her, pausing to allow her body to adjust to the presence of his invading member before continuing, until he had nothing left to give her. Breaking their embrace, he extended his arms, supporting his weight, as he began to slowly withdraw from her, only to reverse direction again until he was fully engulfed in her wet heat. Although not as tight as the youngest of the tribe, her body clung to him sending waves of pleasure to his brain. Her eyes were closed, as if to focus all of her senses on the task. Jason wasn't sure if he was really giving her pleasure until her eyes popped open and her body shook again. Knowing that she was enjoying it as much as he was, he increased the tempo of his movements, reminding himself that this was an older woman and not one of the young adults who had practically turned him inside out with their exuberance.

Jason had no way of knowing how long it lasted, but in the end, his heart was pounding in his chest and he could barely breathe as he felt the first signs of his approaching orgasm. Running Deer must have known it was coming as well, because suddenly Jason felt her legs wrap themselves around his hips and two strong arms clasp across his back drawing him tightly to her chest as his body began to convulse in an earth-shattering climax.

They held each other tightly until both sensed that it was over. Jason slowly got to his knees and with much effort to his feet. Looking down he could see a broad smile slowly appear on her lips, as she extended her arms. With more than a little effort he pulled her to her feet and after one more heartfelt embrace she murmured, "thank you" and headed for the exit.

Anna was seated in front of the crowd, waiting for them to exit the cave. When Running Deer emerged with a dower look on her face, Anna feared that it had not gone well. The rest of the crowd must have had the same thought because all conversation went silent and the night was perfectly still. Suddenly Running Deer gave a loud war cry and her face shown like the afternoon sky as the crowd joined in her exuberance.

Before the crowd calmed down again and Running Deer returned to the other women, Jason stood in front of the entrance and extended his hand towards Anna. It was now her turn at long last. Although he was not rigid, his cock was much larger than when it was at rest. With a smile on his face, he reassured her that everything was going to be all right, as he led her into the cave.

"Is there a special procedure for the Priestess or am I allowed to do this my way? Jason asked as he led her towards the ceremonial bed.

"I don't believe so; the woman I replaced never told me about her experience; I guess we'll just have to improvise." She said with a smile on her face, although Jason could tell that she was extremely nervous.

"Alright then, I think we should do this just like the ancients prescribed. Please prepare me and then take your place on the bed."

Jason couldn't tell if she was annoyed or relieved as she retrieved the bowl, coated her hands with the gel, and slowly ran them up and down his growing erection. When she was satisfied that he was ready, she turned and assumed her position on the bed just as all the other young ones had and waited. Jason slowly assumed his position directly behind her, his hands on her hips as he paused to admire her heart shaped ass and her powerful back. Placing his erection between her lips, he paused one final time to allow her expectations to all but consume her. Simultaneously, he pulled back on her hips and pressed his hips forward as his cock slowly disappeared from view. When he felt her ass resting against his body he paused to allow her to get accustomed to the feeling of being impaled by his massive member. At the same time, he could feel her body contracting around him, marveling at the feeling of her internal muscles clenching and relaxing as if trying to expel the invader.

When he felt the time was right he moved his hands off her hips and slid them across her stomach until they found their ultimate goal, her breasts. Then, he pulled her to an upright position while still fully impaled by his glorious cock. His lips found the nap of her neck as he caressed her breasts. She began to moan with pleasure as he began to slowly gyrate his hips, the movement allowing his cock to move slightly in and out of her.

Her first orgasm hit her quickly, as he found her extended nipples and rolled those hard pebbles between his thumbs and forefingers. Her hands grabbed his ass pulling him deeper into her as she began to buck backwards against him, letting him know that she was ready for more. Jason quickly pulled out, allowing Anna to turn on to her back and with opened arms and legs she invited him back in.

Jason wasted little time once again burying himself to the hilt and establishing a steady rhythm to their lovemaking. Anna was crazed with desire as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Her second orgasm raced through her body as Jason continued his onslaught. They had both gone through four days of sexual tension and hers had had no outlet until now. Therefore, when he momentarily rested his body on her chest, she took it as a sign that he was too exhausted to continue.

Her arms wrapped around his body and with a quick thrust of her hip, she turned their bodies over, still joined; only now, she was on top and in control. "I've waited nearly ten years for this night; I'm not ready for it to end just yet. I want more."

And more she got; or more fittingly, more she took. With her hands pushing down on his chest she sat back and ground herself down onto his still rigid cock and then began a long period of piston like movements raising until she nearly lost contact with him and then reversing the direction of her thrusts downward until their bodies collided. Jason was sure that by morning, he would have a mass of bruises, but he didn't care; this was all about her pleasure and he was just going along for the ride.

Just as Jason was crossing the line from pleasure to pain, Anna sat up straight, one hand in her luxuriously long red hair the other fondling one of her breasts as her body convulsed uncontrollably as her final orgasm drove her over the edge and she collapsed onto his chest.

'You are mine, forever. I am never going to let you go. I don't care what the elders say.' It was her last conscious thought before she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Running Deer was the one who finally came in to check on them. She smiled a knowing smile as she stood over them, still joined together. Placing her hand gently on Anna's back she whispered, "Anna, you'd better get up, everyone has already left."

Startled, Anna looked up at her grandmother, not fully aware of where she was. When she was totally in this world again, she smiled at the older woman; "I hope my mother felt the same way that I do now, when she went through the ceremony."

"Unfortunately neither of the last two males we have shared were anywhere nearly as skilled as Jason. I think, maybe, we are going to have to reconsider some of our practices. That will be for the council to decide."

Together, they got Jason to his feet and were able to walk him out of the cave, across the valley back to her cave.

The next morning it was Anna who woke up first and she was really horny; the vivid memories of the dream she was having just before she awoke were still fresh in her mind.

Anna gazed at Jason's face; he looked so peaceful, it was a shame to wake him. She knew he must be exhausted after nearly a week of sexual activity; but he had awakened in her the flame of desire and it had to be quenched. Reaching down she grasp his organ, which appeared to be coming to life again. Reversing her direction, she reclined next to him, took the head into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around and around it. Anna could feel the blood pulsing within as it continued to swell. She knew she was giving him pleasure even though he was not aware of it. She wished that she could be in his head, experiencing his dream, and hoped on some level she was.

She continued her gentle actions for several minutes; she was so at ease that she almost fell back to sleep, then she felt his hand on her thigh making its way higher until it was caressing her ass. All it took was a little force to roll him onto his back as her leg crossed over his body granting him access to her sex. Jason took the hint and methodically began to plant little kisses along her lips, his tongue just barely touching her skin. She could feel the heat radiating through her body. She was close and she wanted them to cum together, so she attacked his throbbing erection with a definite purpose in mind. With each downward movement of her head, she engulfed more of him, until she could feel it hitting the back of her throat. She had heard of 'Deep Throat' from her sisters, but had never actually done it except on a banana. Jason was bigger than a banana. Jason, knowing that he wasn't going to hold out much longer, took her engorged clit into his mouth and sucked it hard. Anna was just heading back down his cock when her orgasm hit; before she realized it, her nose reached his balls and his cock was imbedded in her throat. Past her gag reflex, her throat tried to swallow the invader as it began to spurt. Her body went rigid and her legs clamped tightly around his head holding him firmly in place. It became a question of who was going to recover first. Fortunately, it was Anna, who thought she was going to drown if she didn't pull up off him. Coughing, she backed off him, a puddle formed at the base of his cock as she caught her breath. It was only then that she realized she no longer felt Jason's tongue. Releasing his head from her vise-like grip, she rolled off him and turned to face him.

His eyes were closed, but his breathing seemed shallow and steady, and there was a sense of peace on his face. As his eyes fluttered open, a sense of relief washed over Anna. "Are you alright Jason? I was afraid I really hurt you."

"What happened? The last thing I remember is feeling the most incredible feeling I have ever experienced. It was as if you were going to swallow me whole, like a snake eats its prey. But then I felt your legs clamp tightly around my head, forcing my face into you; I couldn't breathe and then everything just faded to blackness."

__________________

With nothing left to do, Jason joined in with the others helping with the daily chores of everyday life in the valley. It was hard work, there were animals to feed and water, crops to tend to, and meals to prepare and clean up afterwards; and he loved every minute of it.

Two days later, Anna began to bleed.

Chapter Six: Disappointment Brings Enlightenment

"I'm not pregnant," Anna said disappointedly to Jason after he came in from a day of working in the gardens.

"How do you know?"

"I'm bleeding"

"Where?" He replied, thinking that she was hurt.

She gave him a withering look and replied, "Where do you think?"

"Oh", he replied sheepishly. "I'm sorry, maybe next time."

They went about their business, keeping mostly to themselves and then went for dinner, where Jason noticed that the atmosphere was anything but jovial. When they returned to the cave after dinner, Jason had to ask. 'How many others are bleeding?"

"Everyone; everyone, except the four elders."

"You all get your periods at the same time?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes. When we first get our periods the days vary; but after a couple of years together we all seem to start on the same day."

"I have actually heard of that before, but I always thought it was just a myth."

1...345678