The Lost Tribe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered her in one slow thrust, a soft moan escaped from her as her body quivered with her next orgasm. When Jason felt her arms relax, he pushed off her upper body, his arms bearing his upper body weight as he began to slowly piston in and out of her body. Again and again, he entered her; her body seemed to envelope his erection, the wet heat bringing him ever closer to his release. As his pace began to quicken, she wrapped her arms around his upper body and drew him against her chest. It would not be long now; the closer he got, the deeper he plunged into her. On several of his thrusts, he could feel himself bottoming out. With each of these thrusts, she appeared to wince with discomfort, but she said nothing. It was not his intent to cause her pain, so he tempered his exuberance. He knew he was close. With one last stroke, he buried himself deep within her; he could almost feel the tip of his member brushing against her insides. It felt as if a pair of lips within her body were lightly kissing it as he came, spurt after spurt of his seed entering this unseen mouth.

When he was finally finished, he felt physically and emotionally drained, all he wanted to do was close his eyes. "Rest my child, rest; that was wonderful, better than anything I've ever experienced before." Soon, they both were asleep, each dreaming very pleasant dreams, hers about her previous lover, his about the child of that union.

Neither knew how long they had slept, but when they awoke, they were still joined. As if they were embarrassed by the emotional bond that seemed to be forming between them, they uncoupled before anything more could develop.

"Jason, thank you. Go now, return to her and hold her. She needs to know that you love her, now more than ever."

Anna was no longer outside. When Jason returned to her cave, she was still awake. "Jason, what's wrong, are you Okay? She didn't mistreat you, did she?"

"No Anna, I'm fine, she behaved herself. We did it and when we finished, she sent me home. I think that's the last time for her. I don't think we have to worry about her voting against us. If you don't mind, I'd just like to hold you tonight." He extinguished the torch and crawled into bed, wrapped his arms around her, held her tightly against his chest and whispered, "I love you; no matter what happens in the future, I will always love you."

For the next nine nights, Jason made love to the remaining members of the tribe. Just as he had expected, Starry Sky declined their offer to include her again. The day after the ceremony was completed; Anna and Jason returned to the fertility cave and checked the timing for the following month. Jason was focused on the next period of fertility for the tribe, Anna, on the tenth day in the future, the day when the bleeding would begin.

They made love every night for the next seven nights. Jason feeling that he had to rest for the next ceremony, reluctantly, refrained from sex for the final four nights. The next morning as they prepared to go for breakfast, there was a commotion outside their cave. As they left the cave, they encountered the remaining members of the youngest generation; all were on their knees, paying homage to him as the father of their newly conceived child.

Jason was so overjoyed; he failed to see the look of despair pass across Anna's face. She quickly got control of her emotions and after acknowledging the group of mothers to be, ushered Jason to the dining area. She was quiet at breakfast, her mind working overtime, trying to determine all the possibilities that this new development presented.

After breakfast, they returned to the cave and prepared for their workday, Jason to his water hauling and Anna to a meeting with the elders. When they returned home after their workday, Anna asked Jason to sit.

"Jason, I was hoping that we weren't going to have to address this situation this soon. However, because you were so successful in getting the tribe pregnant, your job here is complete. From now on, your presence here becomes a problem. Those that are pregnant are going to want to continue making love; the same is true for the elders. The tribe as a whole is going to have to adjust to our new normal, the ones who do the most work are going to become less and less productive, and towards the end of their pregnancy, they are going to be almost useless. That includes me. Once we give birth, we will almost double the size of the tribe. We will be straining our ability to feed ourselves until the tribe naturally begins to shrink again. In addition, if you are still here, not only do we have to feed you, you may also father additional mouths to feed. We cannot allow that to happen.

"Jason, in the past the tribe simply would eliminate the male. Fortunately, we are more civilized than that now. I was able to argue successfully to allow you to leave."

Jason tried to interrupt but was silenced by her withering look.

"Jason, please let me finish, this is hard enough without you interrupting me. You will be allowed to leave, however, you will be placed under house arrest and your journals must remain here. The elders want you to promise them that you will not try to tell anyone about us. That is the only way they will allow you to leave. Please promise me that you will not tell anyone about us; I couldn't live with the alternative."

"When will I have to leave?

"In a few days; arrangements have to be made. I thought it best to tell you now, rather than keeping it secret until the very end. I love you so much."

"Come with me, you can live with me, we can be a family. You are carrying my child."

"I can't, I'm the High Priestess. My duty is to be here for them. I can't abandon them."

"What about me; what will I do without you? I can't live without you."

"Don't say that; you must. Your job is not finished and you have other tasks as well. Maria will help you."

"Maria, what does she have to do with this?"

"My sisters, Maria and Carlita, are going to be your guards. They will make sure that you abide by our agreement, and provide protection, comfort, and aid."

"I don't want them, I want you, please don't shut me out of your life."

"We will keep in touch, but this is how it must be. This is how the Great Spirit wants it to be, and that's how it will be. Don't make this any harder than it already is. Do you want to get something to eat?

"I'm not hungry."

"Neither am I."

For the next two days, they never left the cave. Running Deer, worried for their health, brought food each day after breakfast and dinner. Early on the evening of the third day, the peace of the valley was disrupted by the presence of, not one but two, identical looking outsiders. Only the elders knew who they were and why they were there. Many tears were shed as Jason was led from the cave and up the hidden path to the rim of the valley. Three hours later, Jason's house arrest began.

The End of Part 1

I want to thank you for reading part one of The Lost Tribe.

I hope you enjoyed it. Parts 2 and 3 are also completed and will be posted shortly.

I would appreciate any comments that you care to make. This has been my COVID 19 shutdown story. It has been what has kept me sane for all these months.

SR

1...345678