The Lost Tribe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments he was hard, his cock throbbing with each beat of his heart as his blood surged into his erection.

"That's better; now let's see if you can use it. But first, get on your knees and get me ready." She said as she forced him onto his knees and moved her body over him so that he was actually leaning backwards as she captured his head in her hands and held it to her pussy. "Get that tongue of yours busy. I want to cum at least once before you get to shove that magnificent cock of yours into me."

For Jason, his world shrank down to her sex alone. She held him tightly, guiding his head up and down her pussy, as he licked her. She occasionally held him fast as she ground herself against his face.

Jason could feel her erect clit rubbing against his face until she suddenly shoved that hooded nub of flesh into his mouth. "Suck it, that's it, suck it good. Suck it hard, I'm almost there. Oh yes, oh yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes." She shuddered as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

Jason's face was still trapped by her hands, pressed firmly into her as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. He tried to push himself away from her in a desperate attempt to breathe. Finally, she released his head, allowing him to fall over backwards onto her bed.

"That was good." She said as she sank to her knees between his legs. "Does she allow you to go down on her or is she too much of a goody goody girl for oral sex. Well you see that I am not at all bashful about doing things that make me feel good; and you had better make me feel good or you will never see her again. Now let's see if you can use that cock of yours. I want to cum again at least once before you do. If I don't, you will be in a world of pain before you know it."

With Jason still on his back, she mounted him and took every inch he had to give her.

"This is so good. I cannot believe a little guy like you can have such a glorious cock. It's just not fair that she should get this anytime she wants, and I only get it once every moon. Maybe I should take you away from her." She began to slowly rise off him, only to lower herself again until she had it all. Up and down, again and again, as she increased the tempo and the intensity of her actions. Jason could feel the grasping of her internal muscles as she rose off him, he had to admit that she was good and now he had another problem. His own orgasm was building with each cycle of her movements. Fearful of losing control before she came, he reached up, grasp her stiff nipples between his finger and thumb, and began to roughly twist and pull on them. That set her off as she screamed her cumming to the rest of tribe, and her body pounded him into the bed. Jason couldn't hold off any longer, his body convulsed as he pumped his essence into her.

When her orgasm finally ran its course, she collapsed on to his chest. When she could finally move, she pushed down on his chest as she slowly sat back, his cock still engulfed in her throbbing sex. "Maybe it's good that you live with her. If you lived with me we'd probably kill each other."

After several minutes, she slowly got to her feet, his cock flopping on to his stomach.

"Now, I want you to lay still, hold your arms at your sides and open your mouth. I want you to clean me, but first I have to get rid of the man stuff that you shot into me. Be sure to get it all because if you don't the bed will get wet and I do not want to be laying in a wet bed. Open your mouth and catch it all." She said as she moved over him and forced their combined juices out of her. When she had forced the last of it out of her, she settled over his face, facing his feet so that she could watch as his cock slowly came back to life.

"Get your tongue in there, get it all. Clean me good. Oh, yes; you are a good pussy licker." She said as she momentarily lifted off his face, grabbed a handful of his hair and forced his face into her as she moved a leg under his head. His face was forced into her ass, his nose buried into her crack; he was barely able to breathe through his mouth. She watched as his cock slowly grew until it lifted off his body, standing tall and proud.

"Good, I see you enjoy being dominated; let's see if you can breathe through your ears." She said as she settled down harder onto his face until she was sure he could no longer breathe. Slowly he began to lose his erection. She laughed as she felt his hands on her ass trying in vain to push her off. His legs started to kick out as he twisted his body desperately trying to breathe. When all motion stopped, she waited a few moments longer and then lifted off his motionless body.

Jason slowly regained awareness of where he was and what had happened to him.

"I see you've finally decided to rejoin the party. It's time for the main event and you'd better be up to the challenge." She said as she lay down next to him and with seemingly little effort, pulled him over on top of her. "Here's what I want you to do. I want to feel the earth quake; I want to be among the stars in all their glory; you are going to stick that magnificent cock of yours into me and fuck me like your life depends on pleasing me, because it does. And I want you to keep doing it until I beg you to stop."

Jason could feel his cock beginning to stir as she grasped his head and smashed her mouth against his. Moments later, he shoved his rigid tool into her until there was nothing left to give her.

"Oh you Bastard, give it to me, that's it, give it to me hard. That's what I need, that's what I've been yearning for these last twenty years." Her hands grasped his ass and helped him bury his cock deeper, ever deeper, until he was sure that he was going to run her through.

Her orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere, as she suddenly began to convulse, her body shacking uncontrollably. Jason did not let up. He continued to pound into her as if trying to force her through the bed and onto the hard ground below. Again and again, he thrust his mighty cock into her; the sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the cave.

Repeatedly, orgasms ripped through her body, as she screamed until her throat was raw. Jason could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was sure it was about to burst, but still he continued.

"Please, please, no more I can't take it anymore."

However, Jason was far too gone to comprehend what she was saying. Like a wild man he continued to plow into her, again and again, until finally he poured what little was left in him into her, his eyes rolled back and he collapsed on to her heaving chest.

Starry Sky lay still for a long time, starring at the roof of the cave, with Jason's comatose body quietly resting on her chest. She tried to wake him several times, then just rolled themselves over, still joined in a carnal embrace. When she felt that she could finally get up, she pushed off him, his still semi erect cock coming out of her with a squishy pop as she got to her feet. When she was sure that her legs would hold her, she walked over to her discarded loincloth and tied it around her waist. She walked back to Jason, and with a compassion that she had not felt for another human being in a very long time, she gently picked him up and threw him over her shoulder, picked up his loincloth and walked out of the cave into the dark valley night.

When she arrived at Anna's cave, she could not allow herself to display any sign of weakness, so she just shouted until Anna, still naked, stepped out into the night.

"I think I broke your toy, you can have him back, he's no longer any use to me." That said, she eased him off her shoulder and into Anna's outstretched arms, turned and disappeared into the night.

Sometime during the night, Jason awoke with a start; it was still dark and he was in the arms of that woman. He tried to get away but the arm that was holding him from behind was far too strong.

"It's alright, relax; it's me, your safe now. Just go back to sleep, we can talk in the morning."

Jason felt her arm relax a little and feeling secure in her loving embrace, he soon fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up alone, his body ached and he positively reeked of her scent. He dressed, walked over to the public bath, and without regard for who might be in there, walked into the cave. Fortunately, it was deserted and after removing his cloth, he took a quick dip in the cold bath water. When he was done, he stepped out into the morning sun to warm up and to dry off, not caring that he was naked. The sudden realization that he was becoming accustom to this tribal life was very reassuring. 'If I can survive last night I can survive anything these women can bring my way.'

__________________

For the next eight nights, he and Anna made love like a newlywed couple. The following morning Jason woke up alone. Looking around the cave, he confirmed that Anna was not present. He was just about to turn over when he heard some commotion and laughter coming from outside. After a few moments, he knew he could no longer sleep and got out of bed and dressed for the day, knowing he was on water duty for the next couple of weeks.

When he emerged from the cave, he was stunned at the sight of seven of the youngest members of the tribe kneeling in a row, including Anna. The laughter stopped when they realized that he was standing over them.

Almost in unison the seven bowed down, their hands outstretched before them, their heads resting on the parched earth. Puzzled, he called out to Anna. "Anna what is the meaning of this undeserved sign of reverence?"

"Jason, my love, we are just acknowledging the father of the child that is at this moment growing in our wombs."

As one, they all sat up, their faces aglow with radiant smiles. Jason returned their smiles, his arms were outstretched, the invitation clear. He greeted each of them with a tight embrace and light kiss on the forehead. Anna was last, with her, the embrace lasted a lot longer and the kiss was not on her forehead.

The ceremony over, the eight walked to the dining area to get breakfast. They received their breakfast and gathered on one side of the seating area; on the other side, as if an outcast from the group, sat Starry Sky.

"She wants to speak with you alone after breakfast. I think she wants to apologize for her behavior last week. Give her whatever she requests of you. I know this is absolutely killing her."

When the rest of the group left, Jason and Anna walked over to where she was sitting, Jason took the seat next to her, but Anna continued along the path, presumably she was going back to their cave.

"First of all," Starry exclaimed, "I'm very sorry about how I acted last week. It was not my intension to do you harm. Let me tell you a little bit about myself that I'm sure Anna has not told you." She paused as if steeling herself to open herself to this examination.

"I am Anna's mother." Knowing that he probably already had a hundred questions already, she said, "let me finish, before you ask any questions. I know it must seem strange to you, that a mother and her daughter are seemingly enemies of each other, but that is quite normal here, especially between her mother and the High Priestess. She was taken from me at birth and raised outside the tribe. The only way a woman can survive something like that is to live as if the child was never born. You don't get to make up for those lost years of a parent child relationship. When Anna returned, she lived with the High Priestess as her tribal education began.

"My situation was even worse. I was living with the father of that generation. You see the High Priestess at that time was apparently no longer interested in having anything to do with the male who fathered Anna and the rest of her generation. She asked me to take him into my home, which I did. For nearly a year and a half after I gave birth to Anna, he taught me everything he knew about sex. It took him that long because it took that long for the rest of the members of my generation to get pregnant.

"I don't think I actually fell in love with him; I fell in love with sex. Every night we had some form of sex, even when he was unwilling or unable to, I forced myself on him. Even towards the end, when I was repulsed by his looks, his manner and his attitude towards us, I always craved the sexual release that he gave me. Therefore, when you came along, I was more than a little jealous of Anna and her situation. You were young, handsome, and infinitely more blessed than he was. It wasn't fair, I'd been educated in the art of making love to a man; I had been used to getting it regularly for nearly two years, only to have it snatched away from me by the elders at that time; and now, after twenty years of forced celibacy, I was limited to one night a moon.

"If I was going to be limited to one night a moon, I was going to make the most of it. After all, this is probably going to be my last time around. In twenty years, I may be dead, or too old to even care anymore. I am asking, no, I am begging you, to forgive me and to continue to allow me my turn in the ceremony. I promise to behave myself."

Jason just sat there, too stunned to ask any questions. He wanted to console her, to promise her that he would come to her once a month for as long as he stayed here. Nevertheless, he was also aware that this was, for lack of a better word for her, his mother-in-law and that he would have to consult with his lover about this before giving his answer.

Sensing his hesitancy, she let him off the hook." I understand. I know you have to talk with Anna about this. You don't have to answer me now; but please don't hold my previous actions against me."

That said, she stood and left him sitting there to ponder his fate.

When he returned to the cave, Anna was there; she did not appear to be happy.

"I assume she told you she's my mother. What did she want from you?"

"She first apologized for her actions and asked for forgiveness. Then she asked that she be included in the next ceremony. She promised to behave herself and she explained why she acted as she did."

"That woman infuriates me at times. What right does she have to any forgiveness? She practically killed you the last time, and now she wants another chance? If I had my way she'd never be allowed to participate again; but we need her; we need her vote when the ceremony is finally over."

"She's your mother."

"She's not my mother. My mother was the woman that changed my diapers, that held me when I cried, that taught me right from wrong, that encouraged me to excel in everything I did, even the former High Priestess was more involved in my life than she was; she's not my mother; she's only the woman who gave birth to me. So what does she want from you?"

"She wants her turn next ceremony."

"It's up to you. If you feel that you can trust her than include her, but she has to prove herself worthy."

"How will she do that?"

"Allow her to go first this time. She won't be able to abuse you like she did the last time because the others will all be waiting for their turns. If that goes well, maybe we'll include her again near the end, to keep her happy."

"Why do we need her vote when the ceremony is over?"

"That's not your concern right now; I'll tell you when the time is appropriate. Let's go over to the cave and plan out the next ceremony."

When Jason and Anna entered the fertility cave, they proceeded directly to the ancient computer. Anna informed him of the proper placement of the first stone in relation to the current phase of the moon and Jason repositioned the remainder of the stones. Noting that there were only ten who were not pregnant, Jason quickly determined the best time period for the remainder of the younger group and filtered in the rest.

"Anna, I hope you don't mind, I'd like to refrain from making love to you until after I've been with the last of your generation. I think that will give me the best chance of achieving our goal."

"I understand, but you'd better prepare yourself for the consequences. You've created a hunger within me and I won't be denied."

Chapter Seven: One More Time

The next ceremony began seven days later. Jason was a bundle of nerves as he paced the cave awaiting nightfall. Random thoughts were going through his mind. 'Will I be able to perform? Will I survive this night? She said she'd behave, but look what happen the last time. And why do we need her vote, anyway; she's only one of five? Why does Anna feel we need her on our side; to vote for what?'

Jason was brought back to the present when Anna returned to the cave.

"It's time. I saw her outside her cave as I was coming back from my meeting with Running Deer. She even apologized to me and said she was ready. I still don't trust her, this change in her attitude is too sudden, no one does a complete turnaround all at once. You are going to have to watch her closely. If you feel you're losing control of the situation, get out any way you can. Now it's time for you to go. Remember I love you. I'll be right outside her cave, shout if you need me."

Jason, dressed only in his loincloth, left the cave and walked slowly in the direction of Starry's cave. 'This is what it must feel like to make that last walk to the gallows or the electric chair.' Soon, he reached the cave; there sat Starry Sky, her head tilted downward, almost as if she was afraid to look him in the eyes, afraid of what she might see.

"Thank you for coming," she said, her eyes still not looking into his. "Please, go in and get ready, I need a few more minutes and then I'll join you."

Jason entered her cave. There was a small torch in its holder caved into the wall next to the entrance. Its light just barely illuminating the interior. He stood next to her bed, untied his cloth and tossed it to the side. When he heard footsteps, he turned. She was carrying her loincloth as she approached him. He examined her body with his eyes. Even into her forties, she still possessed the beauty of a woman half her age. She wasn't as lean and muscular as her daughter or the rest of that generation; her breasts were bigger and there was a fullness that had succumbed to the effects of gravity and time, but were still very pleasing to the eye. The nipples that topped each breast were fully erect, begging to be sucked. He couldn't help himself; his body seemed to have a mind of its own. His cock, which had remained flaccid up to this point, began to lengthen, swelling to its full potential and bobbing with each beat of his heart.

"I see you're pleased with my body. That is good because I can assure you that I am pleased with yours as well. Tonight will be all about your pleasure; do with me what you will."

She sank to her knees in front of him and began a slow but sensual examination of his manhood. She took his balls into her hand as she gazed into his eyes. "I see you have saved yourself for me. They feel heavy, that is good." With her hand still holding him, she leaned back until she could capture the tip of his cock between her lips and slowly engulfed his erection.

Jason could only moan with pleasure as he gazed down at her. Her tongue was caressing the underside of its head as she allowed it to slide between her lips, almost losing contact before reversing direction. Repeatedly she manipulated him, bringing him ever closer to his climax.

She too, was close, and as the first rush of pleasure streamed through her body, she stopped, reveling in the sensations running through her body, but not allowing Jason his release. She held him tightly, not allowing him to move and thus stimulate himself to orgasm.

When she felt that his urgency had passed, she allowed his over-stimulated manhood to escape her grasp and crawled past him and onto her bed. She rolled onto her back and, with open arms and open legs, invited him to join her. Jason sank to his knees, positioning himself to go down on her, however as he lowered his face to her sex, she slipped her hands under his arms and said, "No, I told you, tonight is not about my pleasure, it's about yours." She held him to her chest as his glorious erection sought a place to enter.

1...345678