All Comments on 'The Lost Tribe Pt. 03'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been a very fun read from start to finish. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been a great story to read, at times I felt that it was moving too slowly but you have been able to keep your readers onboard throughout. We all thank you for a great story and looking forward to seeing more .

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Bravo! A very nice and gentle story. At the end, you answered a question that had been lingering in my mind. Thank you very much. (Five stars, goes without saying.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the better stories in a long long time. 5*

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

I like the romance tone but the separation from Anna was too much for me. It overshadowed the entire story. I felt it could have been considerably shorter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story. You did an excellent job and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks for a superb effort.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 3 years ago
wOw !

What else is there to say , IT WAS FRIGGING GREAT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story, far better than most. My first time reading your works, you did not disappoint me. Thank You for your time in writing this.

LeAry

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

An amazing tale. Having lived in the Valley of the Sun I appreciate the historical accuracy. and I appreciate the story. Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself with us all. 5 Stars. I will be looking for new efforts from you in the future.

DRAFTEKDRAFTEKalmost 3 years ago
Wow

I have enjoyed this story very much. Its much different from most. I dont knkw what's next, but looking forward to it.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago
It is so great having a new story from you to read.

It had been a long time and I was worried for your health. I hope you are well and look forward to reading as many stories as you would like to share. Seeing this has me rereading all of your stories and they are as good as I remembered. Thank you.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelalmost 3 years ago

Great story...AWESOME!

Fantastic Historical writeup, felt very real

Thanks 5stars

58zuave58zuaveover 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful historical tale. All 3 parts were a great read and none were disappointing. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never made a comment on any story I have read at any time or anywhere. But I felt a comment was necessary on this story. The sex side of the story aside, the story itself was absolutely brilliant. Once you got into it it was difficult to put it down. Beautifully written and enthralling.

bluelotus9bluelotus9over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story! Started reading late last night & finished a few minutes since. So great to read such a well-written, heart-warming story – the sex was great too. Cannot wait to read all your other stories. More power to your pen!

AngusMAngusM9 months ago

5++++++ A most enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES