The Lost Tribe Pt. 02

Story Info
An amateur historian searches for a lost tribe.
18.6k words
4.83
12.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of an amateur historian and his search for evidence of the existence of a lost tribe; he's not prepared for what he finds.

Part 2

Chapter One: House Arrest Begins

The three of them sat around his kitchen table. Jason made coffee, but they had to drink it black, the milk that Jason had left in the refrigerator had long ago turned to sludge.

"Sorry, I wasn't planning on being gone for nearly four months and certainly wasn't planning on having company the first night of my return.

"No problem, I always drink mine black," said Carlita.

"Jason," said Maria, "we have to establish some ground rules here. Neither of us wants to harm you, on the contrary, we want to make this confinement as pleasant as possible. Nevertheless, know that we will enforce our rules with brutality if we have to.

"Rule number one: There will be no contact with anyone from the outside unless one of us is present.

"Rule number two: All telephone and computer use will be controlled and monitored by us.

"Rule number three: One of us will sleep with you each night. We cannot have you trying to slip out in the middle of the night.

"Rule number four: When you leave the house one of us will be with you at all times.

"If you abide by our rules we can make this a very pleasant experience."

"How can I make you understand that I would never do anything that would be harmful to the tribe; I love your sister and the child she is carrying and would never do anything that would jeopardize their wellbeing?

"I'm happy to hear that; it will make our lives easier and the tasks that we have to accomplish.

"Maria, Carlita, I don't even know your full names."

"I guess she never told you, my name is Maria Hawke and she's Carlita Hawke."

"And let me guess, Anna is Anna Hawke, correct?

"That's correct. That is one of the tasks that we have for you. We want you to do a detailed family tree of our ancestry. We have to know why we all have the same last name." Carlita commented.

"That's enough for tonight, it's nearly midnight, let's get ready for bed. Carlita, you take the couch tonight. I'll take it tomorrow night. That alright with you?"

"Fine with me; but I think we'd better get some more furniture sooner than later. This place looks too much like a flophouse, with only one bed and half of the rooms completely empty. We also have to clear out our apartment inTucson by the end of the month. We have all that gym equipment that we have to move up here. We'll need to rent a truck."

"Ladies, if it's ok with you, I'll have a professional decorator come in this week and have her decorate the house. We can use the lower level for the gym; it has a complete bathroom down there, access to the back patio, and about fifteen hundred square feet of floor space for the equipment. Will that be enough?"

"That should work," they replied in unison.

"Good. I'm beat, let's go to bed."

When Jason and Maria entered his bedroom, she glanced around the room with a critical eye. "Men, you never plan ahead; a queen sized bed will just not do. It's far too small for the three of us," she said with a glint in her eye.

"What do you mean, the three of us? It's just going to be the two of us; me and whoever has to sleep with me, and that person is going to stay on her side of the bed, I already have a lover who I intend to be faithful to."

"You do realize that you are being totally unrealistic. First of all, you're not going back to the valley for the next twenty years, are you prepared to be celibate for that long? Secondly, both Carlita and I sleep in the nude; I doubt that you will last more than a couple of days. Thirdly, we are both a lot stronger than you are; and neither of us plans on going without sex for more than a couple of days. And finally, there are going to be nights when both of us are going to want you and we will not take no for an answer. Therefore, I suggest that one of the things we tell your decorator is that it is absolutely imperative that she plans the master bedroom around a king sized bed. Have I made myself clear?"

Jason just nodded.

"Good, that's settled. I suggest you get used to the idea that we are both going to be your lovers for the next twenty years. As sisters, we all shared what we had. Anna knows that we are physically taking her place, but expects us to step aside when the time comes, which we have promised to do. "

Maria said all this as she calmly removed her clothing. When she was completely naked, she stood next to the bed, pulled the bedspread down and climbed into bed. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me? I promise that tonight we will just cuddle; we both need a good night's sleep. But tomorrow night you're fair game, and Carlita won't be as understanding as I am."

Jason sighed a sigh of surrender, dropped his clothes and climbed into bed. He turned his back to Maria intending to keep as much space between his body and hers as he could. That lasted about five seconds, as he felt her snake one of her impressive arms under his body and in the next instant felt himself being dragged across the bed until he felt her naked breasts pushed firmly into his back and her other arm drape itself over his waist, her hand firmly closing around his rapidly expanding cock.

"See, isn't this so much better than sleeping alone. I can tell little Jason approves. Good night, pleasant dreams."

_____________________________

For the next two weeks, they spent most of their time during the day, deciding how they wanted the house to look, cleaning out the basement of all Jason's old storage boxes and things he really no longer needed, and laying out the floor plan for their gym. Maria didn't know how right she was about Carlita. Her first night with Jason she basically used and abused his body. By the time she was through with him, he was totally drained, both figuratively and literally, having cum at least four times during that long first night.

The next morning at breakfast, after a quick assessment of his condition, Maria chastised her. "Carlita, what the hell were you trying to do to him, kill him?"

"I figured he could take it, after all, he fucked the entire tribe in less than a week; and those women hadn't had sex in over twenty years. For me, it was only a month."

"Well, look at him; he won't be much help to us if you keep this up. We are going to need him when we get the equipment from our apartment at the end of the next week."

"Ok Maria, I'll be more careful in the future, I just couldn't help myself. You've seen what he's packing down there. Once I started I just couldn't stop."

By the end of the second week, most of the house was furnished. Money talks and Jason insisted that he wanted the house completed as soon as possible and that money was not an issue. Whenever the decorator stopped by to supervise the installation of the furniture, he spent more time ogling Carlita and Maria than he did making sure that the furniture was placed properly. At one point, he asked Jason, "Are they your sisters?"

Jason replied nonchalantly, "No, they're my girlfriends" and walked out of the room, leaving the decorator with his mouth hanging open.

With the house nearly completed, Jason rented a truck. The next morning bright and early, the three of them headed to Tucson. Carlita drove, Maria rode shotgun, and Jason, being the smallest of the three, sat in the middle.

He watched in awe as they worked all morning taking apart two treadmills, two weight benches, several racks of weights, a lat-pull machine, a curl station, and several other pieces of equipment and carrying each piece of equipment out to the truck. Jason, basically, held the doors for them and carried some of the dumbbells out to the truck. He knew they were strong because he had experienced their strength in subtle ways each night that he slept with them. Now he watched amazed at their strength, how their arms and shoulders seem to explode with well-defined muscles. He spent as much time staring at them, trying to hide his obvious arousal, as he did carrying items out to the truck.

By the time they got back to the house and lugged all of the equipment around the back of the house and into the basement, they were too tired to complete the set-up. "What are we going to do with the rest of the space," Jason asked as he surveyed the rest of the basement.

"That area is going to be a matted area," Maria replied as Carlita added. "Yes, we need that area to work on our act and for other things."

"Your act, I thought you weren't going to be working anymore."

"What gave you that idea? I found a club in Phoenix that is looking for unusual acts; the place is called 'The Other End of the Rainbow'. Maria and I will work a couple of days a week. We don't want to just sit around doing nothing all day."

"And who is going to stay with me while you're at work?"

"Oh, you'll be with us," Carlita replied. "You've seen our act. We need a hapless male and you're him. I bet you're going to be a big hit with the guys there."

"Don't you mean the ladies?" Jason countered, a little put out since he seemed not to have a say in the matter. "No, I meant the guys; it's an alternative lifestyle club, but maybe some of the ladies also, since it includes bisexuals as well."

Chapter Two: The Search Begins

With the house finally completed, Jason and Maria sat at the breakfast table; over a cup of coffee, they began to strategize how they were going to complete their primary task.

"I think we should do both sides of the family tree at the same time," Jason said.

"I agree; I can start with my step mother and work backwards, while you start with your father and do the same."

"At some point the lines will cross, and that will be our goal."

"We should start with my step mother. I'll call her later and set up a meeting for us to gather whatever information she has about her parents. I think your side of the family will be the low hanging fruit of this search. You obviously came from money, which usually means a prominent family, more publicity and public access. With my side, we'll have to hope that the tribe has birth records on everyone who was born on the reservation."

__________________

As they traveled across the Valley of the Sun south of Phoenix, Jason looked out the passenger side window, noting the expanding subdivisions scattered throughout the barren desert landscape and wondered how much time would pass before the desert reclaimed the Valley as its own. After nearly an hour of driving, Maria turned off the highway just past a large casino and hotel complex.

"We're now on tribal lands, just a couple of minutes more." Jason was surprised by the number of homes that lined the road, but was even more surprised when she paused before making a turn and pointed to the large buildings in the distance. "There's the new community school, behind it is the community health center, and over there is the Boys and Girls Club and over there is the Baptist Church. " The look on Jason's face must have revealed his astonishment.

"Don't be surprised at the amount of new construction. What did you expect, a bunch of teepees and a couple of run down trailers? It took a couple of generations for us to understand what we were actually sitting on and how to exploit it; but once we figured it out, we put capitalism to good use. The tribe leased land to builders who built casinos, hotels, and shopping centers, which they sold to others, who assume the risk of running the businesses. Many of us work right here on the Reservation, and when the leases run out, we get back the land, the buildings, and the businesses. In the meantime, the cash flow from those leases helps us to build the community buildings and infrastructure we need in order to keep the tribe intact."

They had a pleasant dinner with her stepmother. Maria had introduced Jason as her boyfriend and he had won her over as he began to speak to her in her native language. After dinner, she brought out a family scrapbook, which gave them a starting point for their quest. Jason was delighted at seeing the pictures of the three children as they grew up, especially the red head who did not quite seem to fit in with the rest of the family but never seemed to be aware of it.

They were given the contact information for the tribe's record keeper, and after returning home, they set up an appointment to begin their examination of the birth records. The search was harder than they had anticipated. It was hot and dusty in the basement of the community center and the records were stored in cardboard boxes, many were not labeled or if they were labeled, the writing had long since faded as to make it illegible.

After many months of eye-straining work, Maria felt she needed a break. She had run into a brick wall in her quest to discover just how she had become a "Hawke". The tribe had kept records of births and deaths, but only since the start of the twentieth century; anything prior to that had long since been lost like a speck of desert sand captured by the swirling winds of the annual dust storms that crossed the reservation lands during the monsoon season.

"I'm heading back to Acapulco for a week of rest, relaxation, and debauchery," she had told Jason as they had reviewed her stepmother's family tree that she had been able to piece together after nearly two years of research. "It will be good just to be free of that dusty old basement."

Jason knew that she needed a break. When they had first started, Jason had accompanied her; it was hot, dusty and poorly lit in the "records storage facility". Sometime during the second month of their search, the director of the records had challenged Jason's right to be there. Apparently, there was a tribal prohibition of anyone other than the direct descendants of a tribal member to access the records. Even though Jason had argued that that was the very reason why he was there, the director was insistent that until Jason could prove eligibility to be there, he was denied access to the records.

They were forced to change their procedures. When Jason went to the Arizona State Historical Achieves, Maria would join him portraying herself as his assistant and girlfriend. On the days that she was granted access to the tribal records, Carlita would accompany Jason; no one ever seemed to notice the difference, even though Carlita was bored out of her mind. This was too much like schoolwork; she had tolerated it when she had to, but four years of college was her limit.

Chapter Three: The Surprise Visitor

The morning after Maria left, Carlita had laid down the law to Jason. "We are NOT going to the library this week. We are going to work-out, work on our tans, and fuck each other's brains out." She had whispered this into his ear, as they lay naked in Jason's bed. "Just remember, I am responsible for your actions this week. You will not make contact with any of your academic colleagues without me being there."

"Carlita, it's been over two years; haven't I proven to you yet that I will never give away the tribe's existence nor will I jeopardize its wellbeing."

"I'm just saying that it will never happen on my watch," as she wrapped her strong arms around him and squeezed. "Let's get dressed in our workout cloths and head down to the gym."

After a short warm up, each settled into their own strength routine. Jason marveled as he watched her power up the bar laden with weight, seemingly with little effort. He could feel his member begin to come to life once again as he tried not to stare at her. Momentarily his mind conjured up the memory of the first time he had seen her, dressed in just a loincloth, manhandling her obviously overmatched prey. His relationship with her was strange, even in the context of his anything but ordinary life. He lusted for her, even though at times he disliked her.

As he sat at the lat-pull machine, he thought about his relationships. With Maria, sex was affectionate even when she was dominating him with her strength. There was a genuine feeling for each other; but it was not love. With Carlita, there was only the sexual release that they each craved. It was only with Anna that he felt true love. With her, all of the emotions he felt with the others came together; his heart yearned for her.

"You're never going to improve your strength lifting like that."

Carlita was standing directly in front of him as he suddenly was drawn back to the present.

"Eighty pounds on that machine is not going to cut it. Your body may look good but you have to increase the weight if you want to look and feel great. Come here, I'll show you," she said as she practically dragged him off the seat and over to a strange contraption that he had never used before.

"This is a cable/pulley machine. It's for developing your arms and chest. Watch me."

She walked over to each side of the machine, pulled the pin out of a stack of weights, and re-inserted it in the weight marked at one hundred twenty. When the weights on both sides were set she grabbed the handles, one in each hand, her arms stretched out to the side and upwards until her body formed the letter "Y" and began to rhythmically bring her arms together in front of her, the stack of weights on each side traveling up and down in their tracks. The muscles in her shoulders and arms seemed to explode out of her skin as she continued the movement.

When she was finished, she let the weights down gently and explained. "That was one type of exercise; by moving this lever I can change the position of the pulleys and thereby isolate a different set of muscles." She changed the position on the equipment and after changing the amount of weight, she now demonstrated 'butterflies'. With each movement, her tee shirt stretched tightly across her chest, drawing Jason's attention away from her demonstration. "Now it's time for the single handed curls," she said as she shifted the lever to its lowest position, the pulleys moving to the floor. She changed the weight setting on each side and, with her arms extended out to her sides; she curled each forearm and hand upward towards her shoulders.

Jason stood in front of her mesmerized by the sight of her biceps as they bulged into a massive mound. He had always known that Carlita was strong, as evidenced by how she easily manhandled him in bed; but now that he could see the physical manifestation of that strength, he felt overwhelmed. Unconsciously, he took a step forward and began to caress her muscle, marveling at how, with each movement, it seemed to almost disappear, only to reappear moments later seemingly larger, harder and hotter than before.

Carlita smiled to herself, pleased that she now had him completely under her spell.

"Do you want to try?"

She let the weights down gently and positioned Jason where she wanted him. After adjusting the weights on either side to an amount she felt he could easily lift she handed him the handles. Jason's arms were stretched tightly between the opposing sides of the equipment. Since she and her sister were basically the same size and had the same arm reach, she never had to adjust the length of the cables. She would not do that now as well because she had a specific plan in mind for Jason.

"We'd better fasten these safety straps around your wrists," she said as she wrapped a nylon band, which was secured to each handle, around each wrist. "I wouldn't want you to lose your grip on the handle and drop the weights."

When she had him securely in place, she stepped back and watched as he performed his first set of curls. The weight was light enough so that after his first set, Jason told her that he could handle more.

"All right, I'll add another ten on each side," she said. Jason did not see the evil grin that came moments later as she removed the pin from the thirty-pound plate, counted down ten plates to the one hundred thirty-pound plate, and reinserted the pin. She crossed over in front of him and after a very distracting and sensuous kiss, did the same thing on the other side.