The Lost Valkyrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to feel good. I want to reward you with something more fun than a sweaty drunken ape pawing at your clothes. I want your first experiences to be good ones, not bad," was Äse's reply as she took hold of Rune's gown, lifting it from the bottom until, with Rune's help, she pulled it over her friend's head and laid it aside. And leaving the lush Valkyrie gloriously nude under the covers.

"And, if all that's not enough reason, you're 'the fairest maiden in all the land,'" Äse added, intoning the 'fairest maiden' part solemnly before snickering amusedly.

"You're so sweet to me, Äse," the other girl responded, sighing again as her friend's hand slipped down, over her tummy and came to rest between her thighs, over her center.

"You deserve this, Rune. Especially now. When you're ready, we'll find you one of the good heroes to be your first time with a man," Äse continued. "Guess which man I got for my first time."

"Oh no. Äse! Was it with Asger?" Rune was horrified.

Her friend nodded, one hand toying with one of Rune's nipples as her other hand stroked along the softest skin of her inner thigh.

"I'm so sorry. It must have been horrible." Rune couldn't believe it, though she supposed it should be no surprise to her.

"Don't worry. Since then I've found a number of heroes who are sweet to me," Äse responded with a smile. "We'll find you some like them."

Rune blushed as Äse talked about a good first experience with a man. "Some of those guys are really cute," she admitted. "I had fun before..." She paused, thinking about how Asger had taken hold of her. "Before, you know." She shuddered at the memory.

"Shhh, enough of that," Äse replied before kissing her again, her hand moving purposefully over the growing warmth and moistness of Rune's core.

This time Rune sighed into the kiss, making a soft sound of pleasure, letting her thighs drift apart to give her friend more room to move. And that is just what the other girl did, taking her time, building her friend's pleasure, making her gasp and sigh until Rune had to put a pillow over her face to muffle her sounds.

Finally, Rune felt her release build up to overflowing, and she crashed over the edge like water from a dam break as her friend held her close. With the release went all her stress and worry and the built-up emotions of the day, leaving her languorously spent.

Afterward, Äse cuddled her friend, whispering and giggling together with her.

"So, did you meet any nice warriors, tonight," Äse asked her.

"OH!" Rune had totally forgotten. "I met Torsten, do you know him? After I left the feast. He wanted to go for a walk in the gardens."

Her friend smiled. "I know Torsten. He's really nice! He'd be a great first guy. You should have gone with him," she giggled.

"You think so? I would like to. I told him next time," Rune said, hoping she didn't sound lame or pathetic or something.

Äse never seemed to have any troubles being shy around the guys. Rune wished SHE felt like that.

"You have to at least kiss him when you go," the other girl replied, making Rune laugh.

"If you like Torsten so much, maybe YOU should kiss him," she retorted.

"Who says I haven't..." Äse shot back quietly.

"Slut."

"Shuttup, you" Äse replied, the 'shuttup' in fact coming out all as one word, complete with the extra 'T.'

They continued their giggling, whispered discussion until they woke up a nearby Valkyrie.

The older Valkyrie opened one eye to look at them, annoyed. "Will you girls go to SLEEP?!?! By the Gods, a horde of screaming demons couldn't make more noise than you two!"

And several other Valkyries close at hand murmured in sleepy agreement.

"Be quiet!"

"It's the middle of the night!"

"Keep this up, and we'll have Thor come and spank you."

"Don't say that. They'd probably LIKE a spanking from Thor..."

"I WOULD NOT," Rune protested loudly.

"GO TO SLEEP!" This time it was from half the Valkyries in the barracks at once.

"OK, OK," Äse replied as they both giggled again.

Still whispering as quietly as they could, the two friends tried to go to sleep. It wasn't easy.

12